The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Emilia Nocturne I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Emilia Nocturne I_vote_lcapEmilia Nocturne I_voting_barEmilia Nocturne I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Emilia Nocturne I_vote_lcapEmilia Nocturne I_voting_barEmilia Nocturne I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Emilia Nocturne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emilia Nocturne Empty Emilia Nocturne

Post by SwitzyLover October 28th 2015, 4:00 pm

CHARACTER NAME

CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Circe

Title: N/A

Alignment: True Neutral

Race: Human

Hair: Naturally brown, usually changed to pink

Eyes: Heterochromia, one brown one blue

Height: 5’0

Weight: 95lb

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: All Emilia wants is love, she want friends to love her, all she has is Harold and Bird. She is playful and cuddly, she loves to snuggle and loves the warm. She doesn’t like cold and hates the sun. Surprisingly she is a creature of the night. She hates the sun so when she does go outside she prefer it be night but cloudy days will suffice.  

History: Emilia never knew her father, her mother never talked of him or at least never to Emilia. The only thing Emilia knew was she was named after him, Emilio. Her mother taught her magic growing up and she had a fairy tail life… well not fairy tail per say, she lived in a huge stone castle that no one would come to. Her and her mother would sleep all day until night when they practiced magic. Eventually Emilia’s dream of having a father came true, or so she thought. Her mother found a kind wizard who would love them both, and he did for a while. He was like a prince until Emilia’s mother married him. He beat her and her mother. He was evil, and Emilia watched day by day as life left her mother’s eyes. Emilia had no one who loved her once he beat her mother to death. So she fled. She searched and searched for a home. Someone who would love her. She roamed as a cat but no one wanted a small black cat, no one wanted a girl, no one wanted Emilia.  

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)

Powers

Power/Item 1: Greatstaff of the Exarch - An ancient magical staff, in the shape of the classic witch’s broom. This item acts as a focus for the user’s magical powers, and allows them the ability of flight.

Power 2: Kitty Kat - The witch has the ability to transform into a black cat.

Power 3: Telekinesis: Your typical telekinesis. Emilia can use her mind to lift and manipulate objects at her will using the power of her mind.

Power 4: Raven sight - Emilia channels her magic into her pet raven, allowing her to take control of the beast for a short amount of time.

Power 5: Arcane arts - The user is capable of using magic. Each spell is it’s own unique ‘power’ and has it’s own ‘weakness’

Spell: Swamp fog- user summons a large noxious smell fog into the area, obscuring vision.

Weakness: user is not immune to sight blocking effects

Spell: Ghost walk- user fades out of sight and mind, walking like a ghost through the world.

Weakness: things like smoke and snow would reveal her outline due to its displacement.

Spell: brew healing potion- the user mixes lots of magical items to craft a health potion capable of restoring a person.

Weakness: needs time to cook- out of combat only

Spell: Summon skeletons- summons a horde of undead, unthinking skeletons.

Weakness: slowly shambling and dumb as a box of rocks.

Spell: spectral image- user creates a hologram image of their choosing.

Weakness: Has no substance behind it. Anything touching it would tell the difference instantly.

Bonus: works better in swamp fog as it is easier to hide it's flaws

Spell: Arcane orb - The user creates an orb of arcane energy they may use to throw at the

target. The orb returns to the caster at the end of it’s trajectory.

Weakness: While the orb is out, the user cannot cast another spell, and hast to wait for its return.

Spell: Allure- user enhances appeal to a point that most of the opposite sex will do whatever they want.

Weakness: doesn't work on the smart or strong willed. Requires pc permission

Spell: Polymorph- can turn any person into some small animal such as a newt.

Weakness: they get better- Polymorph only last about a minute. Requires pc permission

Spell: Fear- user plucks a fear out of a person’s mind and adopts its persona.

Weakness: Can be seen through for what it is or the fear may be overcome. Requires pc

permission

Spell: Talk with spirits- user talks with nearby spirit for useful information

Weakness: Spirits only exist in certain places such as a hospital or battlefield. The information gathered may or may not be true/accurate.

Spell: Arcane shift - The user temporarily breaks down their body, and rebuilds it at another location, allowing them to near instantly teleport a short distance.

Weakness: The spell can only be used a short distance (~40 feet) and she can only be teleported to spots that are within line of sight.

Spell: Chromatic Orb- user channels light into the orb, creating a vast wave of colors that blind and daze people.

Weakness: Items that block sunlight, such as visors or sunglasses, will lessen the effect of this.

Spell: Wart barrier- the user draws a line that if crossed by an enemy, the enemy breaks out in massive warts and acne all over their body.

Weakness: Requires set up time and does no real damage. Warts and acne fade within a week or so

Non combat spells - Rp Mechanics

Now I’m someone else! - Using magic, Emilia can change their appearance. This cannot

be used while in combat.

Npc: Harold- a skeleton in a butler suit. No real powers, just a man tired of undeath. Obeys user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses

Weakness 1: Without the staff, the witch loses her ability to fly, and her magics become less focused.

Weakness 2: Ummm, meow? - It’s literally a black cat, while in this form she gets no benefits (Besides those that a cat would get), and cannot use her other magics.

Weakness 3: Argh, I can’t focus! - Because the power is based on her mental facilities, losing focus, or largely distracting sounds/sights can cause her to lose control of her telekinetic powers.

Weakness 4: Can’t move - While in control of her Raven, Emilia is unable to move her physical body, leaving her vulnerable to attacks and other harms.

Physical Priority

(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)

Agility 1

Endurance 3

Reaction 2

Strength 4

SwitzyLover
SwitzyLover

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-10-28

Back to top Go down

Emilia Nocturne Empty Re: Emilia Nocturne

Post by Chellizard October 28th 2015, 4:08 pm

I see no major issues.

Cute character image.

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top