The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_vote_lcapDiamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_voting_barDiamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] Empty Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden]

Post by Wic-Kid August 4th 2015, 4:00 am

Silence rarely slipped over the windy city. It was always there, always fluid and changing as it brought both chill and relief, just like the wind. Tonight the city was busting forth with a new late night exhibit at the Field Museum. Sure their usual hours were only the typical nine to five, but for a new event as big as this they would need to make an exception. Tonight they were introducing a new display, and the centerpiece of it was a large pink diamond, priced at over 50,000 dollars. Yeah, too bad that wasn't the target. Nope, you see Wic-Kid had their eyes on something else entirely, and thanks to mommy dearest there was enough room to even hire an associate for this little escapade.

"So who is this associate of yours? Do you really need them?" The calm voice pierced through the silence as Wic-kid looked up to their mother, the green skinned beauty stepped forth from the shadow, her piercing blue eyes seeming to stare through Wic-kid's shadow. "What price will they need? Can we trust them?"

"I dunno, I call them Sparky, and I think you know me well enough to know if I didn't need them I wouldn't ask." Wic explained softly and respectfully as the green skinned woman ran her hand through Wic's long brown hair and sighing. "I'll be fine mom. I won't even break a nail. We'll get the knife and we'll get the gem to pay Sparky. Simple" Wic said a little bit of a joke before spinning the hat , whipping their hair forward and feeding it into the long stock. Fitting the hat securely to the head they were ready to go. All they had to do now was wait for Sparky. Wic-kid watched as Helena pulled up her hood and wrapped a shawl over the cut in her chest piece. Finally she rolled down her sleeves to cover up the last tinges of green.

"I'll be back with the knife. I promise." Wic-kid promised their mother before turning and looking down from the rooftop of a nearby building and at the museum itself. Wic was supposed to be meeting Sparky on the roof in a half hour. With extreme stealth and skill, Wic parkoured their path through the night and scaled the far end of the large building in silence. Waiting on top of the building, sitting in shadow they reapplied their eye shadow while they waited for their associate. If all went well, by the end of the night Wic would have Helena's knife and Sparky would be in possession of a very valuable gem. It took a good deal of time, but after asking around they manages to locate someone with the description of Sparky, and sent word that way through their regular employer. But for now all Wic could do was wait and hope this was the right guy. Sitting in their typical wear, they kept the  leather jacket folded over them snugly.   They pocketed the eye shadow and began to hum "Ride the Lightning",  an old Metllica song.
Wic-Kid
Wic-Kid

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2015-08-03

Back to top Go down

Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] Empty Re: Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden]

Post by Carden August 4th 2015, 4:55 am

A job, a job that involved Carden working with an outsider of sorts. Although, it was the girl he met a few nights ago during the good guy vigilante savior act, she performed well in that situation. However this job was different, they were to effective in a different way. Working in tandem they were to steal a pink diamond together, as well as a knife. The thing is that Carden didn't really actually need the gem, it was more to improve his skill and keep him on his toes. Carden was supposed to meet her on the top of the museum it's self. The night was filled with the typical sounds of a living city, cars driving and horns going off. In order to get to the designated location, he hopped onto a motorbike placing a helmet on his head and began to sped off to his destination. After sometime and going through a mix match of street lights, green, red, yellow all that jazz. After driving for quite some time he parked the bike a block away from the museum and removed the helmet.

After all that he headed on his way to the museum and made it just below the building he transformed into his gas like form, making sure no one was watching and began to rise in altitude as a gas like form, floating upwards. Glancing into the windows of the building on the way up. He noticed limited security, but there were cameras and several other systems he assumed the museum had other systems as well on top of the research he had already done. Once he raised up high enough and made it to the rooftop he looked around and noticed the girl, Wic-Kid... He then transformed into his proper form and smiled looking at her saying,
"Aw, you prettied yourself up just for me? I'm flattered." Carden appeared to be wearing standard clothing, a wool jacket that hanged low and a pair of jeans and light sneakers.
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Professional Thief
Registration date : 2015-07-30

http://attackontitan.forumpro.eu/

Back to top Go down

Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] Empty Re: Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden]

Post by Wic-Kid August 4th 2015, 8:59 pm

"Well I have to look my best for the camera. I'll be all over the news again, might as well look my best." Wic let out with a sigh. So "Sparky" finally arrived, but it would seem as though he was more than a simple energy ability. That had to be useful as a thief, actually this worked out perfectly! This only made the job all the easier for them. Wic-kid chuckled as the darkness lingered over their eyes and nose, perfect white smile peering through before Wic stood up. Stretching a little and yawning before letting the hands drop to their side.

"Don't get too excited now, but here's the deal. You're going to help me steal a little something for mommy dearest from the Viking display. In return I'm going to help you steal a pink diamond the size of your fist. It's price is at least $500,000. Maybe more, I don't know. I have a more...simple taste." Wic said as they seemed to stalk over to the roof access and reached up, slipping a hand into that nifty little hat and withdrawing a bobby pin from their hair. Leaning over and bending the pin to slip in, Wic began to work some magic of their own as they unlocked the door, though it was a little more difficult than expected. This lock wasn't going to give to a bobby pin.

"So you got a name? Or do you like "Sparky" better?" Wic asked as the seemed to wrestle with the door. This was one of many reasons an associate would be useful. With that smoke he could probably just slip right through there and be done with it. In and out without any real issue. Unfortunately Wic didn't seem to realize that this was magnetic or electrical lock of some kind. "There's a lot of armed guards down there. If we pull this one off it'll go in history books; granting that I can get past the first door." they added with a scoff. Well, talk about looking like an utter disappointment.

The museum was broken into several exhibits, Oriental, Viking, Medieval, Geological exhibit and several other wings. The one Wic-kid needed in was the Viking, which was easy enough. Payment for the assistant who was probably going to end up carrying them through this event was the real issue. Main foyer surrounded by hundreds of people, competing thieves and security officials as well as law enforcement. This obviously wasn't going to be a walk in the park; but hopefully the "master thief" here could slow things down to formulate a plan and show off their skills.

(OOC: I know the price of the pink diamond keeps changing and isn't accurate, but Wic doesn't have a clue about things like that. It's an expensive rock. Feel free to take control of the situation if you want.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] Wic-si10
"Between the Dementia and Mania is a small dark tear. A terrible, horrible place called Reality where everyone has forgotten how bright and blissful the world really is."
Wic-Kid
Wic-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 5th 2015, 12:27 am

The new partner here seemed to have somewhat of a new plan. The issue with the plan was her original plan to enter the museum was hindered by the fact she couldn't get the door open. Which of course was unfortunate, but Carden supposed he could handle this. In response Carden looked at her and said, "Stay here love, I got this." Afterwards he transformed into a gas and passed through the door and remained lingering around, spotting a security guard. He then floated down the hall and towards the security guard, entering his airways and then possessing them.

After being given control Carden made his way back down the hall way and infront of the door. Carden then searched the security guard while in control, rummaging around the guards belt eventually finding a card, unclipping it and spotting a slot that seemed like a place a card was to be inserted and swiped. Carden smiled in his mind, causing the security guard to smile. He then swiped the card, opening the door.

After opening the door Carden made the security raise his arm and swing at his own jaw to punch himself, doing it really, really hard to make sure the security guard is knocked out after Carden is finished being in control. The door was unlocked and Carden was reformed standing on the otherside of the door opening the door for Wic-Kid's side. After it was open he looked at her and smiled again saying,
"Did you miss me?"

After saying that he ushered her to follow him, upon his lingering gas form he had spotted different sights of the museum already spotting a Egyptian section.
Spoiler:
After going down the hall Carden then turned to Wic-Kid and said, "You'll need to wait here again." After that he turned and turned invisible and rounded the corner so that the cameras couldn't see him, he then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled a can of black spray paint out, raising it to each camera at every location in the area, colouring out each of the lens.

Once completed he gazed around and spotted a ancient looking dagger of sorts and immediately went for it, he noticed it was connected to a electric magnetic security system as well and simply smiled, getting out of invisibility and shot enough electricity to fry the system. And simply smashed the glass, reaching in grabbing the dagger and storing it away into his jacket pocket, turning away and walking back towards Wic-Kid smiling saying,
"After you."
Carden
Carden

Quote : "Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wic-Kid August 5th 2015, 5:20 am

"Of course. Who wouldn't miss such a gentleman?" Wic smiled as they walked through. Apparently he was so gracious enough to take care of the nearest opposition as well. They made their way down the stairs and down the hall, silent footsteps keeping tame in the emptied areas of the facility.  Stopped in their tracks Carden warned them to stay a moment before vanishing. He came into sight as he pocketed a dagger and in a display of pseudo chivalry he allowed Wic to move ahead. "You surprise me more and more. I'm starting to feel useless." They chuckled trying to play it off as a joke, all in attempts to veil the fact they were beginning to actually feel useless. Hopefully that would change by the end of the evening.

"Take your fill. After we have my mother's dagger we're getting you your fancy rock. Anything else you want while we're here is yours." Wic added as they looked over a few displays and made their way towards the Oriental wing. Upon breaking the threshold, Wic stopped as they noticed two security guards with their lights in a hustle to see what was wrong with the cameras most likely. "Oh, so I will get to have fun tonight." Wic gave a impish giggle before taking off their hat, letting their long brown hair down, shaking it a little.

"Hey! what are you two doing here?" The first demanded, Wic continued to giggle before flipping their hat.

"Playing frisbee, wanna play?"  They asked, however before they could even begin to answer they whiped their arm out, sending the hat spinning at high speeds.

"No hands where we can-ooph!" The man was interrupted when the hat collided with his forehead and bounced off, then colliding with the other guard's throat. Wic was already running full sprint. When the hat bounced of the second man it seemed to flip through the air a little. Wic preformed a front flip, landing with their knees on the guards shoulders. Pressing their knees together and twisting their body, throwing themselves off to the side a little they were able to knock the guard off balance and throwing them into a spin before their head was smashed into the ground, ultimately rendering him unconcious. Standing up, Wic took a couple steps forward and picked up their hat, not even bothering to put their hair into the tube. Simply placing it on their head Wic smiled and  let out a little sigh.

"I think they wanted to stop the party... They'll probably try to lock us in. Okay, I'm the amatuer. What's the next call?" Wic asked, looking to Carden for guidance.
Wic-Kid
Wic-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 6th 2015, 1:41 am

This job began to get interesting, this girl liked to get her hands dirty. Which was good because Carden felt like this might take a turn for the worse due to the fact that Wic-Kid might get us spotted visually by cameras. It wouldn't be entirely her fault since she can't go invisible or transform into a gas. Which of course, is unfortunate. Wic-Kid began to engage the two in physical combat, easily beating both of them. It was funny because she was beating up two chubbier guys that seemed like they are only paid sixteen dollars an hour to begin with, so doing that just made their jobs not so worth the pay they have been receiving. We began to then make our way further through the museum and hurry along passing different turns and directions. Carden tried his best to guide Wic-Kid around to avoid any guards.

They had finally made their way right out of the Viking wing, Carden had turned and looked at Wic-Kid smiling and saying quietly,
"Stay here and look pretty for me, will ya?" with that he disappear backwards into his gas form flowing through the air and into the room. Carden had noticed that the wing was much more protected in comparison to the Egyptian wing and noticed five guards moving about, this wing was a bit bigger too, also had more expensive looking items. Carden flowed through the air and into one of the guards airways, once in control of the guard Carden smiled, causing the guard to smile. Carden began to walk around still in control and approached one of the other guards from behind him and once the guard had turned Carden punched him in the face and ran forward afterwards trampling over the now knocked out guard and head first into the wall to knock the guard he was in control of to knock him out. Once done Carden flowed out of him and reformed and cracked his neck side to side. They all charged towards him and Carden simply raised a arm smiling and released a enough electricity to knock a person out, or atleast stun them for a long time. Once done all three collapsed. Carden then casually walked over to where Wic-Kid was smiling again saying, "We're good to go, go grab the dagger you need, I'll be here." Once she had indeed headed inside to go grab it he smiled.

The smile was soon faded away after he turned to a gas and flowed away and down the hall quickly and past different turns and corners, eventually entering the showcase room. Carden had easily spotted the diamond and began to transform into his normal self and at the same time activated his invisibility to stay unseen, he had spotted two other guards inside this area and plenty of expensive looking cameras and such. Carden reached out and punched the diamonds showcase and went out of invisibility because of his newly formed wound that would heal fairly quickly due to the fact of his healing factor. The guards then turned and put their hands on their guns saying,
 "Hands up now! We're authorized to fire upon anyone that doesn't comply" Carden began to turn and walk away and the one nervous guard fired due to nervousness, Carden heard the gun shot in a split second and his reflexes acted in an instant and he turned, catching the bullet, but the next guard that was quite scared and fired as well due to the fact the other fired. Carden caught that bullet too. What ended up looking like was Carden holding two bullets in each hand in between his thumb and index finger.

Carden then shook his head and smiled saying,
"If you drop your weapons now, I'll think about letting you live." their mouths dropped and immediately raised their weapons firing again. Carden began to run forward at what seemed like slow motion to him and dodged both of the first bullets by ducking and sliding at the same time. Then Carden stood up and began to run at the guard on the left and dodged his next bullet by simply moving his head to the side, causing the bullet to just graze his left cheek. After wards Carden made it face to face with the guard and disarmed him by grabbing the gun and using his other hand to grab his neck and move around him. Afterwards the other guard fired again trying to shoot Carden and Carden simply raised the guards hand that had the gun Carden was holding and raised it, pulling the trigger. Hitting the other guard in the shoulder and in return Carden sent out electricity out of his hand to knock out the guard and quickly transformed into a gas again with the diamond in his jacket pocket. He flowed through the air and reformed walking down the hall towards the Viking wing to meet back up with Wic-Kid.
Carden
Carden

Back to top Go down

Post by Wic-Kid August 6th 2015, 3:00 am

Wic had their own objective for now. Get the dagger. Of course they were stopped a moment before and were told to stand there and look pretty. If they could see their eyes they would be rolling with that same old Cheshire grin. They waited patiently as they looked about and watched, exaiming the area. People dressed up so nicely as they awaited the unveiling. To their dismay the entire reveal would be for nothing. It seemed like the associate wanted paid first. Wic didn't complain, they could have whatever they wanted so long as the dagger was in their hand by the end of the night. Wic had to admit though, being able to peer around an catch little glimpses of people dressed in their own selected finery. Wic was quite fascinated by it all, entranced really, but not to the degree that it compromised the job.

All the while it came to the moment of truth where Sparky was stealing the gem. Three well armed officers were taken down in a way that displayed the thief's true finesse and effectiveness. Wic was surprised when he returned and told Wic to go get the dagger. Wic was slightly conused but did what they were told. This thief had done this before after all. Wic rushed as best as they could into the Viking exhibit, glancing around closing their eyes before a green color traced over them and faded. The knife was close, or dagger, or whatever it was. The occult item was here. The Eldritch blade had to be here. Beginning to look around in a rush Wic began turning over every little thing they could, trying to figure out which blade felt the most "occult" of them all. The search felt like it was forever, but in truth it was just a matter of a few minutes before they held the strangely disproportionate wave blade. Wic smiled before laughing a little, a strange deepness to their voice before clearing their throats and dropping the blade.

"Well mom wouldn't like that much." They said before clearing their throat once more and lifting the blade from the ground. It didn't even feel functional. Luckily this wasn't exactly a fighting weapon. Wic immediately turned on their heel and began to walk back towards Sparky with a newfound confidence. That was instantaneously stolen from them as they heard a gunshot a they paused for a moment. Here was the anxiety, the fear...and now here's the getting over it and moving on before that becomes their dumb ass getting shot for standing around. Wic continued, this time running towards the gunshot when Sparky reformed walking towards them. Wic slowed down and sighed with a little chuckle.

"Way to make me worry Sparky." They said before taking off their hat, placing the dagger - knife - wave blade thing in and then putting their hat back on, still safe. "Do we kill thee guys, or try to get away?" Wic asked, wondering what exactly they were going to do. They could probably deal with the opposition as a team, but they had what they needed. Ultimately it was Carden's choice, but Wic was unsure at this point. They never stole something of this caliber, and the last thing they wanted to do was use the acquired occult item or their hat for combat at the moment.

"Tell me where you've always wanted to go." Wic said, stopping a moment before taking of their hat, twirling it and looking it over as they stood there.
Wic-Kid
Wic-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Carden August 6th 2015, 3:36 am

Things were rather different and problematic, at this point in time the museum went into full lockdowm mode, which was pointless sense even in their "state of the art" security systems, Carden could still get by fairly easily considering his advanced skills and powers. Carden hadn't struggled all that much on his way back due to the fact the museum was still scrambling to respond to such a bizarre call. It would seem that they would have the biggest issue with the fact Carden had taken the diamond. Of course that was understandable, but some must understand that not everyone wins. The lucky few do, Carden being one of those individuals that have obtained the ability to successfully and skillfully obtain a object that he had wanted and at the same time helped another get something they had wanted, Wic-Kid's dagger.
While waiting a slight bit for Wic-kid to exit the Viking wing he had reached into his pocket to read his daily joke for the day.

A piece of paper was unfolded from his pocket, he has been reading a joke a day to make sure his sanity and humanity was still intact, he needed to know he was alive by having a quick laugh. The paper read:

"An elderly Florida lady did her shopping and, upon returning to her car, found four males in the act of leaving with her vehicle.

She dropped her shopping bags and drew her handgun, proceeding to scream at the top of her lungs, "I have a gun, and I know how to use it! Get out of the car!"

The four men didn't wait for a second threat. They got out and ran like mad.

The lady, somewhat shaken, then proceeded to load her shopping bags into the back of the car and got into the driver's seat. She was so shaken that she could not get her key into the ignition.

She tried and tried, and then she realized why. It was for the same reason she had wondered why there was a football, a Frisbee and two 12-packs of beer in the front seat.

A few minutes later, she found her own car parked four or five spaces farther down.

She loaded her bags into the car and drove to the police station to report her mistake.

The sergeant to whom she told the story couldn't stop laughing.

He pointed to the other end of the counter, where four pale men were reporting a car jacking by a mad, elderly woman described as white, less than five feet tall, glasses, curly white hair, and carrying a large handgun.

No charges were filed.

The moral of the story? If you're going to have a senior moment ... make it memorable."

Afterwards Carden saw Wic-Kid coming out and heading straight towards him. It would seem she has obtained her dagger that she so desperately wanted, why? He hasn't the first clue.. So he stood and smiled saying, "They didn't have to throw a party for me everytime they see me." He had laughed lightly and realized that the two had a minor, err major problem. They had no real escape plan, the original plan Carden had was that he could just sneak the two out the front door after fighting off a bunch of guards. The issue here was that he'd be on camera and spotted. Unless he was invisible, but that was a useless idea since Wic-Kid would still need to get through the front doors and if they spotted her, well, he wasn't going to be responsible if she ends up all over the news. There is also the fact that Carden can't kill in public sight, if he does, his public face will vanish. The only true defense against the public, and once it's gone, he'll be hunted on top of the fact he is already being hunted, but he'd be hunted publicly, but once she rounded the corner and saw him she took her hat and asked him where he always wanted to go, so he smiled and said, "How about somewhere with a dinner for two?.
Carden
Carden

Back to top Go down

Post by Wic-Kid August 9th 2015, 11:17 pm

Well the situation was laughable for Sparky here, but for Wic this was panic. Collected and well disguised panic, but panic none the less. Wic looked about and ended up rolling there eyes, smiling when they said about a place being dinner for two. "Sure, so long as you don't mind some whiskey or margaritas in the sand." Wic said with a chuckle before tossing the hat through the air, letting it plot down onto the ground in a lame sense, though it continued to spin like a top. Slowly but surely the inside o the hat began to glow a strange and eerie green as it burst out like a vortex and a rotating hurricane light hat transformed into a large portal.

The other side of this portal was nothing but sunny skies and sand. Next stop New Zealand apparently. Wic didn't waste any time hopping in, and with any luck Sparky would follow. If not then he'd unfortunately need to find his own way out while Wic opened a new portal to outside the museum's immediate area. Once through the New Zealand portal Wic would need to grab the tip of the hat and pull it, ripping the hat back to it's original form and causing the portal to implode on itself. "Sand, beautiful ocean and nice climate. Gimmie something to steal and something to drink and it's heaven." Wick giggled before reaching into their pocket. Finding nothing they let out little whine before realizing they had no money... or gum. And just like that the day officially sucked. Them again it's not like they needed the calories. They'd need to run a mile to work off a stick of gum.

Despite what happened next, Wic would need to find their way to Carden, be it in New Zealand or in Chicago. If it was the prior it would be by simply finding them and picking up the conversation where it left off. If it were the latter, another portal might have been in order. "Dinner for two? If you insist. You're the one making the profit."Wic was just playing off of what was said previously.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Diamond Eyes and Tools of War [Carden] Wic-si10
"Between the Dementia and Mania is a small dark tear. A terrible, horrible place called Reality where everyone has forgotten how bright and blissful the world really is."
Wic-Kid
Wic-Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top