The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
When the silent eyes fell I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
When the silent eyes fell I_vote_lcapWhen the silent eyes fell I_voting_barWhen the silent eyes fell I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
When the silent eyes fell I_vote_lcapWhen the silent eyes fell I_voting_barWhen the silent eyes fell I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When the silent eyes fell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY When the silent eyes fell

Post by Cerek February 16th 2020, 8:43 pm

Crunch and splat!
A splash of blood flies from Cebra's mouth cased by a weathered crowbar, a crowbar held by a rather brawny looking yet equally weathered cyborg. Strapped to brick wall by metal chains and surrounded by half metal men Cebra looks to be in a bit of a bind as one works him over with the crowbar repeatdly illiciting pained grunts and yells from Cebra as he is struck. After a while of bad beating a single human male emerges from the crowd of cyborgs. The room looks to be some manner of storage facility and a little run down, the reason this commotion can happen with no one noticing. The human is a middle aged asian man with short dark hair and a medium build, dressed in beaten jeans and a sweater.

"Can we talk now mister Ulkenne? My time is valuable and you have only so many things I can break." Uttered with a cocky smirk and a hand on his hip near a hand gun.

Cebra raises his head. His eyes are puffy and bruised, some teeth are missing and a stream of blood flows from his mouth. "We've been talking, you just dont like what I have to say."

The man gets in Cebra's face and points his finger. "You've got a big mouth."

"Want a kiss?" Cebra cuts him off and grins.

The man pauses a moment with a deadpan before grinning himself. "Funny funny boy. You know Qi Ling has a bounty out on your ass dead or alive, and I would love to hand yo punk ass over to him. But I think I'll cut out the middle man and deliver you to Michael myself."

Just then Cebra's expression changes, now examining the mans face with a lethal focus. No more remarks almost like he's trying to determine if the man is just playing him with this info. However the man takes this as a display of fear.
"Aaaahhhh well it seems I've struck a nerve haven't I?"

Cebra seems to be putting two and two together, some scheme or plot he had in his mind now seems to make sense. "So Michael does know Qi Ling, and probably has it in with his company."

Annoyed at being ignored the man grabs Cebra's face and stares him down. "Hey what are you going on about?! Ah whatever, you're as good as scrap anyways." He whistles to one of the big cyborgs to come over.

Cebra looks unconcerned as it approaches. "So then you really are useless, but to let a loud mouthed baffoon like you come for me... What was Orion thinking? Probably that you're good canon fodder. Bet they never thought you'd feed me information."

The man having taken great insult to that grabs an aluminum bat with what looks to be some kind of small battery attached, the battery clearly charging the bat with energy. "You gonna shut your mouth now!" As he goes for a swing.

Cebra sighs as the binding chains melt off of him like water and he dodges the swinging bat as he ducks low. He gets back up quick after his dodge and snatches the bat from the Asian gangsters hands and headbutts him with a nice loud thwack to his face. The man gushes blood from his nose and screams as Cebra wipes blood from his mouth and faces the other cyborgs, now ready to attack. It's not much of a fight, though the scene is brutal. Two come in on Cebra's right flank with their makeshift weapons while three others point their integrated hand guns. Bullets fly at Cebra but his Saxon energy shield stops them dead an inch before impact frozen in place. When the two big boys start to swing at Cebra his eyes flash then glow red, he begins dodging and weaving through attacks with a robotic precision, at their full cybernetically enhanced speed they still cant lay a hit on the already beaten Cebra. Cebra wields the bat like he has proficiency with it, he flourishes with the bat before laying two critical hard blows on one cyborgs ribs and skull.

Cebra can take a lot of pain, being whacked a few times by some rusty tin cans wasn't fun but all in all worth it. He also had plenty of strength left to deal with these arguably mid level gangsters. He made quick and merciless work of the cyborgs leaving crumbled heaps of human, metal and circuitry. Now it was time to deal with... And he was gone, the asian man that led these cyborgs bailed during the fight like a smart prick. Cebra gave chase through the building which was eventually revealed to actually be a steel mill. Cebra managed to eventually catch up and spot the slimy bastard hop into a blue sports car and hit the gas hard peeling out. Determined not to lose him Cebra spots the only nearby vehicle, a rather old and yet sturdy looking pick up truck. He ripped the door off and easily hotwired the vehicle and began to give chase.

The asian man clumsily weaved through traffic on the highway, nearly having a head on collision twice as Cebra stayed close behind. Cars on the road had no warning as the two dangerously played cat and mouse. It wasn't long before the police were in persuit and this whole thing just exploded on the news.
Cerek
Cerek
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Ho ho ho to the bottle I go! To heal my heart and drown my woes

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 619
Humor : In good balance
Registration date : 2017-03-20

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top