The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Game idea/Choices I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Game idea/Choices I_vote_lcapGame idea/Choices I_voting_barGame idea/Choices I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Game idea/Choices I_vote_lcapGame idea/Choices I_voting_barGame idea/Choices I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Game idea/Choices

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game idea/Choices Empty Game idea/Choices

Post by Adom May 11th 2015, 10:24 pm

So my friend, *computer designer for PC horror games* came up with the idea that the main character of the game *you* are going around saving people. Being the hero of the city. Saving people from falls, and rescuing cats from trees. It is then that all of this work piles up. Getting higher in higher of the work you have to do. So to save time to rescue all of these people, you cut corners. You don't stop to sign your name on the citizen you saved or help them after it's happened. Then you start to ignore the ones that are not so important. A cat can get in a tree, so it can also get out. Eventually you realize you can't save everybody, and still keep normal life with friends, a wife and two kids going. Not without getting paid. So you make people pay for you to save them. The price raising higher and higher the more there are, and the amount of danger they are in.

You make your way to help your kids so they can go to school, but at the price of others suffering. You say life is hard, deal with it, and move on. Continuing to save a few people here and there. Some still loving you in your superhuman glory, while those who were not saved are left mad, murmuring about you. Lying about you and your life. So to stop it, you tell them it's not true. When they start a riot against you, you fight back. "Protecting yourself." But it gets to the point where you are so angry, you release your wrath upon them. breaking them down and showing them who you really are. A man with power that can be controlled to degrees in which they could and would never possibly imagine.

It is when you get home, after the riot, your wife is looking at you scared, Holding the kids. Your friends come to support her as she is taking the kids away. They start to leave, and because you love them, you worked for them. TO MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THEM! YOU stretch out your arm with all of your might and power and are about to blast every single one of them away for betraying you.....

You stop. As you hear a little voice speaking to you. Asking you to look at your family and friends. Seeing that all along, when you were looking for the villain, the bad guy of this all, the man responsible for turning everyone against you, you realize one simple truth. You are the Villain. You caused all of this. You are the single man who was the keystone to the entire timeline of your career as a Hero, was in truth, the story of how you fell from the light. And it is in this moment, that you are given your only choice in the entire game.

Kill yourself and protect everybody from the wrath and monster you have become, or kill all of your friends, and accept the truth that life is hard, and only the strong survive. Where you too will one day die. Might not be soon, but you will loose under the boot of someone else who stands up for what you once did.

Which would you choose, and why?
Adom
Adom

Quote : Shut up, and let me enjoy this cigarette.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Job : Vape Shop Manager
Registration date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Game idea/Choices Empty Re: Game idea/Choices

Post by Umbreonxd May 11th 2015, 10:43 pm

If those two are the only possible options for some reason, I would choice the first one (kill myself) just becouse I dont think killing someone is right, even worse if they are my friends. Everyone deserves to live and nobody should be killed by some superpowered asshole.

However, if I could do anything I wanted in that instance (without the "choice" limitation) I would probably move to another country, and start a new life. I would try to live as a normal person and only use my powers for some quick solution to everyday normal problems, and try to not get too much attention. Even better if I could keep my powers as a secret forever.
Umbreonxd
Umbreonxd

Quote : Time is a tool you can put on the wall
or wear it on your wrist,
the past is far behind us
the future doesn´t exist (8)

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2015-04-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top