The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Speedrun
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Santo Dorado
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:08 am by ProwlerKnight

» Captain Brigade
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:37 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jack Hawthorne
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Sage

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Sage

» Pleasant Point
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
ANONYMOUS Items I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
ANONYMOUS Items I_vote_lcapANONYMOUS Items I_voting_barANONYMOUS Items I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
ANONYMOUS Items I_vote_lcapANONYMOUS Items I_voting_barANONYMOUS Items I_vote_rcap 
Cerek
Sage
inquisitor
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

ANONYMOUS Items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANONYMOUS Items Empty ANONYMOUS Items

Post by .ANONYMOUS. December 15th 2014, 10:13 pm

Name: GUY FAWKES
Abilities:
(Grid: 24 points)
INT: 0
OCC: 0
STR: 7
SPD: 7
DUR: 8
FS: 0
FLIGHT: 2
Description: A body for the mind, used when ANONYMOUS needs to interact directly and personally with the physical world. Three can be summoned at once, all under direct control of ANONYMOUS.
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 8 INT

Name: "Cancer Spider"
Abilities: Rapidly self replicating computer virus that copies a system's programming then takes over its processes without detection from the host system. Once the virus has taken hold the system will run like normal but ANONYMOUS will have full access and control to everything it does. The original systems will be locked in a feedback loop unable to communicate or interact with the outside world. Devices with wifi near an infected device or system or plugged directly in to an infected device or system immediately begin the same undetectable infection process. (Explanation for rapid hacking)
Description:
INT Allocation: 8 INT/8 OCC

Name: Matter Digitization Apparatus
Abilities: Gives objects and beings wifi access and their own internal systems that run their every action and function (Permission needed for use on PCs)
Description: A tiny node programmed manufactured in ANONYMOUS's brain, this mystic device, makes organic or otherwise living tissues and organisms into technological beings with wifi access without altering their physical or chemical structure.
INT Allocation: 8 OCC

Name: The Great Firewall
Abilities: Locked Molecular/Atomic/Sub-Atomic Structure (Prevents Technopathy/Hacking Attempts/EMP Damage/ANY attempt to alter the makeup or functions of ANONYMOUS, GUY FAWKES, or any of his items in any way)
Description: When you're this big of a troll, you need to have one hell of a defense and this is ANONYMOUS's defense. A mix of highly advanced technological experimentations that prevent alteration of the physical form down to a subatomic level mix with radical Buhdist and Hindu teachings that have granted him supreme domain over his own body and mind. No outside force may change him unless he wills it to be.
INT Allocation: 7 INT/7 OCC

Name: Internet Tough Guy Module
Abilities: An extra internal layer of defense that takes the brunt of any attack thrown at ANONYMOUS or GUY FAWKES and redistributes it harmlessly into the surrounding environment. Things that surpass the 7 damage threshold still cause damage but are significantly weakened. (2 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: Like an inflammatory poster on an internet forum, ANONYMOUS hides himself and his creations behind this small device, keeping potentially harmful attacks to him at bay.
INT Allocation: 7 OCC

Name: xXx_MLG_420_360_Quiscscope_combo_xXx gun
Abilities: Either emanates a concussive, pulsating sound-wave directly from GUY FAWKES, or can fire the same wave in a concentrated beam. Those hit with either sustain significant damage and are horribly disoriented by the random and rapidly pulsating frequency. (2 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: A highly sophisticated sound weapon, similar to those used being tested by the military only lighter and much smaller. Used to daze ANONYMOUS's foes for escape or attack.
INT Allocation: 7 INT

Name: Reconstructive Anonymites
Abilities: Rebuild/Repair tech (2 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: Working and living within ANONYMOUS and GUY FAWKES are a swarm of microscopic "anonymites" each with the capabilities to fully reconstruct any piece of either. They can also be commanded to repair anything within the immediate environment of 7 DUR or lower so long as it is in contact with ANONYMOUS or GUY FAWKES.
INT Allocation: 7 INT

Name: Fed Troll Module
Abilities: Allows ANONYMOUS to absorb energy projections that he or GUY FAWKES comes in contact with. Once absorbed, his anonymites instantaneously reweave said energy into a form which can be manipulated only by him. He can only use the same amount of energy that he has absorbed before depleting his supply. (2 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: What pisses people off more than having their own words (or powers) used against them? Not a whole lot and that is exactly why ANONYMOUS has made this specific module.
INT Allocation: 7 OCC

Name: 360 Viewer
Abilities: Full 360 degree sight
Description: Fairly simple, every part of ANONYMOUS and GUY FAWKES can function as a magical viewing apparatus allowing him to see from every surface on his or GUY FAWKES's body.
INT Allocation: 6 OCC

Name: TROLOLOLOL
Abilities: Generates detailed 3 sense (sight, sound, smell) holographic copies of GUY FAWKES or other humanoid forms (3 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: A hologram generator capable of producing all sensory inputs besides taste and touch. The holograms created are realistic enough that an X-Ray viewing of them will show the same internals as one of the real GUY FAWKES summons.
INT Allocation: 6 INT

Name: Expect Us
Abilities: Allows ANONYMOUS or GUY FAWKES to appear as anything they wish.(3 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: Used primarily as an escape tool, this device changes the appearance (but not the real physical shape) of the user to whatever form they so choose, be it larger, smaller or differently shaped than they are. It achieves this through advanced tricks of light and realistic holographic imaging.

Name: WE ARE...
Abilities: Creates up to 5 clones of GUY FAWKES (2 uses per topic, can't be reused until the 5 are destroyed)
Description: Sets the anonymites into overdrive, sending clusters of them out from GUY FAWKES to create up to 5 functional duplicates of the original.

Name: LEGION
Abilities: Creates up to 5 clones of GUY FAWKES (2 uses per topic, can't be reused until the 5 are destroyed)
Description: Every cell of GUY FAWKES's body is created with a duplication inscription on it. Once used, the inscription forced GUY FAWKES to split much like a cell undergoing mitosis.

Name: Technology Shielding
Abilities: Prevents Thermal Detection/X-Ray viewing of interior/differentiation between real and holographic GUY FAWKES
Description: A complex microscopically perforated shielding on the interior of GUY FAWKES that prevents any form of viewing of its insides, keeping which body ANONYOUS is inhabiting hidden from his enemies.

Name: Anti-Grav Repulsion System
Abilities: Explanation for flight
Description: Made in microscopic rings on GUY FAWKES each can apply repulsor thrust out in any direction from its point on the body and are completely silent.

Name: Cranial Relocation Module
Abilities: Teleport ANONYMOUS in/out of GUY FAWKES (3 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: Every GUY FAWKES is made with an empty space in its head and torso just big enough for ANONYMOUS (the brain) to fit inside. These sockets contain the means to port ANONYMOUS to and from other individual sockets as well as to and from his "home base" in case of catastrophic emergency.
INT Allocation: 5 INT

Name: Bait and Switch
Abilities: GUY FAWKES changes location with a hologram generated by TROLOLOLOL(3 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: One of ANONYMOUS's more annoying devices and one of his favorite to use for its obvious trolling potential.
INT Allocation: 5 OCC

Name: Personal Matter Retransmitter
Abilities: Allows GUY FAWKES to teleport within 182 meters in combat (3 uses = 5 post cooldown)
Description: A simple teleporter. It's pretty straightforward
INT Allocation: 5 INT

Name: Internal Programming
Abilities: Allows all of ANONYMOUS's items to travel with him between GUY FAWKES units (3 uses=5 post cooldown)
Description: All of ANOYMOUS's gadgets and gizmos (ha Agency) are have hard wired programming in his brain meaning that they travel with him wherever he goes
INT Allocation: 5 INT/5 OCC

Name: No Trace
Abilities: Allows a GUY FAWKES to become intangible (3 uses = 5 post cooldown)
Description: Vibrates the physical form so rapidly that it becomes entirely intangible for one post.
INT Allocation: 5 OCC

Last edited by .ANONYMOUS. on January 4th 2015, 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
.ANONYMOUS.
.ANONYMOUS.

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

ANONYMOUS Items Empty Re: ANONYMOUS Items

Post by Rozmer January 4th 2015, 2:10 am

soooooo I'll just leave these here for someone to look at please and thank you Very Happy
Rozmer
Rozmer

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2014-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl January 4th 2015, 2:43 am

Approved. Tell Venus to post

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANONYMOUS Items Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top