The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Kitty Kat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kitty Kat

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kitty Kat - Page 2 Empty Re: Kitty Kat

Post by Raikou August 11th 2014, 1:09 am

Alex sighed, removing his wallet and paying for the two girls and himself to enter the ferry, the old man behind the counter just chuckling softly at the poor man. He couldn't really argue with the cat girls new look though, he certainly wasn't against it, that was for sure. Catching up to the two aliens, he stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against the rail.

"My name is Alex, by the way."

He says calmly to Kitiara, before looking out at the water in front of him. Under normal circumstances, the assassin would be thinking of all the ways to utilize the lightning in his body in conjuncture with the water, but at this moment, he was taken back by how beautiful the falls really were. Majestic pillars of water fell and crashed with a simple, yet destructive, force to them. Small rainbows formed from the particles of water that seemed to cascade down from the crash at the end of the falls. All around them, couples of all ages, ethnicity, and culture seemed to be enjoying a good time. The thought of the contrast between them, and Raikou's chaperoned alien date, caused him to chuckle slightly, before shaking his head and laughing.

"I can see why you like the water so much Kitiara, it's really quite beautiful."

Raikou

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 11th 2014, 8:20 pm

Kitiara stared out at the waterfalls, completely enthralled. She acknowledged Alex’s presence but she was enraptured. It was like she had never seen this much water before, and that was very much the case. The other tourists were just... all taking pictures and videos, chatting among themselves, making small talk of how beautiful it was, but Kitara was wholly immersed – body and mind- at the sight. Enjoying herself was a major understatement; as she stood at the railing in absolute silence, crouching down to touch the water, making small wakes with her hand. Tears came to her eyes.

Ky’leeah was kind enough to provide the narrative, standing beside Alex to ensure he had a basic understanding of their mutual friend. “You know, Alex... it’s difficult to believe but this place fits the description of an ‘afterlife’ or ‘heaven’ among her people, a place of abundant, flowing water. There are other worlds of water, but on our travels this is the first she visited. I cannot hope to describe the heights of what she’s feeling right now.” She explained, her translator giving her voice a melodic quality.

Kitiara fetched something from inside her jacket- a small stone with many etchings on it, and slowly slipped it into the water. Ky'leeah simply watched her ward as she performed a private ceremony.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikou August 11th 2014, 8:47 pm

Alex watched with interest as the girl performed her ritual, it was strange for someone to revere water as much as she did, especially growing up on a planet so full of water as Earth is. Cocking his head to the side, the lightning meta tries to watch carefully, making sure to memorize the ritual as best he could, in case she ever did it again. He also made a small mental note of her great respect for water, sure that would come in handy later.

"So, tell me, why does she adore water so much? I understand that it's important for life and all that, I guess I just don't understand why her culture views it so highly. Understand though, I've never left earth, and it's hard for me to wrap my head around the concept of worshiping a substance we've always had in such high abundance."
Raikou
Raikou

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga August 11th 2014, 11:01 pm

Ky’leeah looked at Alex, finding his lack of awareness in his words amusing. She decided to fill his ears with Kitiara’s tale as the cruise was underway. She watched as Kitiara marvelled at the water.

“Yes, something so precious to life would be taken for granted if it was abundant, would it not? Imagine then if you will Earther, when there will come a time in your world when water becomes scarce. Alien world weaponry boils away your oceans and seas, and a hundred generations are born unto such a world hence. So scarce it was worth more than gold, and your every waking moment was devoted to finding it, preserving it... that even the dead keep only their bodies but not the water within them. Rivers and lakes were fables to be told to children, and rain was unto the very gods coming down to earth. Kitiara came from such a world, and I too marvelled for a time at her utter reverence for it.”  She paused to catch her breath to continue. She had to be poetic about the story too.

“Yes... I remember when we found her on that world. We smashed apart her shackles and took her from her overlords, merely a mewling kitten that looked up to us and called us Sky Warriors. We could not save them all, but young Kitiara swore she would return.” Surrogate mother and daughter exchanged glances once more as Kitara looked over her shoulder for the sixth time in the last few minutes, making sure her companions were still there.

"...I have observed that not all the earth's humans possess abilities like yours. Or any exceptional abilities for that matter." Ky'leeah asked in an inquisitive tone after a few moments for when Raikou would take in Kitiara's story. "Are you some kind of mutant among your kind?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top