The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
anchor - The Anchor I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
anchor - The Anchor I_vote_lcapanchor - The Anchor I_voting_baranchor - The Anchor I_vote_rcap 
ghost
anchor - The Anchor I_vote_lcapanchor - The Anchor I_voting_baranchor - The Anchor I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Anchor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

anchor - The Anchor Empty The Anchor

Post by Danger July 4th 2014, 5:05 am

"You're doing just fine." The voice inside of Sean reassured him, longing for her return to the world of the living. "My mistress will be pleased to know of your victory." Before the pair stood the sake bar Misaki sent them to clear. Inside remained a number of members of a ninja cult given over to the worship of nothingness. Their servitude needed to come to an end and the place of power they guarded needed to change hands to those of a more deserving caretaker. "Those who stand before you will break in the greatness of your power."

A field of energy coursed through the grounds of the facility. A weak connection point between worlds, but still a way of bridging a divide. The fox within Sean continued to feed him flatteries while keeping insisting he keep a guarded eye on Amethyst. In order to allow more of the spirit realms to influence the world of men, Amethyst would need to serve as the anchor between worlds.

The bar itself lent itself nothing out of the ordinary. No telling marks, no fancy lighting. Just two stories with blacked out windows hiding a sect of ninjas given over to the worship of the ideal of nothingness. They were the perfect acolytes for The Void and they bent willingly. Now, they no longer had the minds to bend. In every point of appearance they passed as human, but deep within they only mirrored human emotion. What men and women they once were faded into The Void.

It took all they were and would be. And left a Void.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

anchor - The Anchor Empty Re: The Anchor

Post by Arcana July 4th 2014, 4:20 pm

Even with this forced transformation, Sean had found himself with one thing that had transited within him across such a thing. Perhaps it was an unconscious desire to keep a bond strong, to keep an alliance as alive as he could keep it, and so he made sure that the Fox Spirit within him was not consumed by the uprising of Nether within his body. The voice within him spoke that he was doing alright, and flatterry even now got it everywhere, the Titan smirking amused as he approached the sake bar with a purposefully slow gait. A mind of dark knowledge and dark intent was mulling over how it would be able to destroy those that he was to destroy, how they would crumble under the gaze of The Abyssal One. The eye patch was still placed over his right eye, containing the power held within and perhaps a power that he would not need to call upon.

”They will die, and their souls will be dashed apart into a true void.” Sean muttered with a multilayered voice, arms crossed over his chest as a black draconic tail would trail behind him, dragging along the ground lazily before fading away. A strange energy coursed through the grounds and sent a shudder through his spine, one that drew a sadistic grin upon his lips. As empy as the people he was too kill were, that did not take out the pleasure that he would derive, though it was more the result of the killing that would please him rather than just the act itself.

The bar was an unimpressive place, with covered windows and barely any lighting. Sean would approach the door and twist the knob, metal turning black upon feeling his touch as he opened the door, and looked through it with a curious eye. Any plants that he had walked by wilted and died, turning a black and the leaves slowly beginning to fade away into a black dust. While he did not seem like it, Sean also kept an eye on Amethyst, so that she could not escape and so that she could not be rescued.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss July 20th 2014, 9:42 pm

Good managers relegate responsibility. Bliss did it too.

While Bliss waited in her car outside of the bar, adjusting her makeup, her orders dictated Zell and Jason to investigate the possible sighting of Amethyst and the unlikely sighting of a wild card in Sean.

"They will serve you, but not in there current state." Pulling from The Darkness, the spirit riding alongside Sean found a way to possess the sect harbored within, but they still contained a strong holding to the entity dominating their minds. "Weaken them and I will find a host."

"I'm going to ladies room." Amethyst hoped she could find some way to split from Sean, but knew it would most likely end in a rebuffing. Still, sometimes good things happened to her.

Once Sean walked into the bar, the entity within him could no longer hide her origin from the being inhabiting the room. Sharp black eyes fell on him with a sinister resolve. Their eyes acted as the harbinger to the action they would take as they sprung forward to assault Sean. "Weaken them"

Amethyst felt a kick knock her against the wall. Holding her hands up to protect her face, the apothecary decided to act on behalf of the person not currently attacking her and let loose a ray of light to snare the foot of the ninja, giving her time to crawl out of sight and take shelter beneath a table.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

anchor - The Anchor D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana July 20th 2014, 10:18 pm

The voice within him spoke, saying that they would serve but not as they were. ”Weaken them? I think I can make that happen.” Sean noted with a smirk, running a fingertip over the eyepatch, feeling the dark energy within it that wanted to be released, to make humanity feel the power of The Abyss and to consume. The alchemist would speak up, though Sean did not have any of it, giving the small reign of nether around her waist to keep her from running away, the motion as simple as a pulling of the right index finger. Upon his entering the place, eyes would fall upon him, and all Sean did was smile widely to reveal sharp teeth. 'hello boys.” He greeted cheerily, his eyes would follow every movement that the ninjas made, energy forming around his figner into small nether orbs.

These orbs would scatter about the room at high speeds, not aiming to kill any of the vessels, but the had enough punch to floor a full grown man upon contact. Bones might be broken, but he could have fixed those if the female really needed them in optimal condition, Sean had the capabilities, though he rarely used them. One leaping head on towards him would take one of the small orbs to the face, much like a punch as they were forced out of their jump and slammed into a table, cracking it. Like buzzing bees the crackling nether orbs would move around, hitting anyone that would dare try to hit Sean, and soon enough it seemed that any immediate danger was dealt with.'I think that covers it.” He muttered keeping an eye on Amethyst.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace_ July 31st 2014, 5:43 pm

Jason didn't know what the other were searching for, but he was looking for food. The group he had been sent off with took him in to the city more, which was great cause there were food joints on every corner. He really didn't know what he was eating, but it was delicious. He would plop down on the bar stool grab a bite to eat then move on to the next place once his other friends had found nothing.

He would just get in the way when it came to looking out for stuff, so right now all he had to do was dowse his energy to human levels and try to blend in. It was a little hard seeing how he was a 6'2" white guy in japan, but didnt stand out anymore then any other white guy. He had a bored look on his face though. Oh well, what ever. He was sure those guys would find something soon. He made sure to keep them in sight though. He would get lost so fast here.
Ace_
Ace_

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 4th 2014, 2:26 pm

"I know where they are... oh look. Ten words. Bitch." Archon said as he flipped his middle fingers and walked away with a smirk. Was he mad or bitter at the strange woman? No, actually he wasn't. He had far too many other existences he was living at the exact same time to let a finite being such as this woman bother him. But he rarely had a good reason to be snippy. This put a smile behind the masque as he stepped out of the streets and assimilated to alleyways as best as possible. If one more person came up and complimented him on his J.o.B cosplay he might begin trying to explode the omniverse again. He looked to the band he held in his hand, and he glared at it. His eyes narrowing as he was sure to keep the band that was his wedding ring. The energy resonated to the degree in which he could find Sean.

He was in a bar. This did not surprise him really, though if nothing else it annoyed him. Mostly because it was too coincidental. One did not simply run into Sean in Japan as there were otherworldly events happening. Zell had removed his ring, and then began to distort and throw off his own energies. Maybe it would cause distress, but if Zell knew the heartless Titan like he did there would be no concern...it would probably go unnoticed. But He was fine with this... because unnoticed was exactly how Zell liked things. He would make his way to the bar where Sean was with the utmost haste. By time he got there, it was likely many things had come to their conclusion. Though it would be interesting for him to observe as he entered the bar and leaned against the threshold, watching things transpire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
anchor - The Anchor Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana August 7th 2014, 7:29 am

unconscious the ninjas would fall, hitting the floor with a solid thud as Thanatos considered all of them and saw that they were indeed not dead, as he was hoping to leave. The Titan king would smirk to himself, letting the excess of nether that was flowing from him fade away, leaving the male for the most part ready to do whatever it was that the fox lady wanted done here. ”Whatever this void was hoping to do with these fools, they were an unimpressive lot.” Thanatos muttered kicking one of the downed men and then turned upon Amethyst with a smirk, noticing that it seemed she was trying to shy away from both him and the conflict that was going on around him.

He would flash a mouth of white teeth, letting a single tendril of nether rise from his hand and move to wrap around her, pulling her closer to him, and reducing risk of running away. ”Now now, can’t have the little girl running away, now can I?” He noted letting the radiant nether flowing through his body spread out, beginning to saturate the area, but not enough that it would kill the poor human girl he was in possession of. ”Now what next?” he muttered to himself.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum