The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It aint easy bein evil [Beacon]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 Empty Re: It aint easy bein evil [Beacon]

Post by Beacon June 28th 2014, 4:34 pm

“I suppose that we should change them” Rowan nodded. He didn't know much about medical care, but he assumed that bandages had to be changed somewhat often, so they didn't get dirty and infect wounds or something. Rowan dropped the pair of boxers he had on, and stepped into the shower. He was nervous about this, but also...eager? It was hard to describe, and all of these feelings were completely new to him. He covered his private area the best that he could, as he wasn't one hundred percent sure about all of this. “Well are you coming or are you just going to sit there admiring my arse?” Rowan laughed before dipping his head under the water, a move that caused him to cringe in pain, as his chest was still hurting.

Beacon

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

It aint easy bein evil [Beacon] - Page 3 Empty Re: It aint easy bein evil [Beacon]

Post by The Bolt June 28th 2014, 5:33 pm

”Yupp we should.” Michael agreed running a finger along the bandages that bound Rowans wounds. ”Can't have you getting any infections.” His eyes followed the male covering himself and snickered, following suit in removing his clothing and stepping under the warm water flow. ”Modesty? How quaint of you.” A chuckle would follow, Michael wetting his dark brown hair until it became a black color, shaking his hair and letting it become messy. ”Try not to hurt yourself, you still have to heal.” Michael noted handing the male a bottle of shampoo after applying some of it into his hair and working it through, forming a thick lather and then rinsing it out. ”I would be lying if I said I was not admiring.” He added with a chuckle.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon June 28th 2014, 5:48 pm

Rowan blushed much deeper at the modest comment. Rowan wasn't trying to be modest, per se, he just wasn't sure if Michael would have liked what he saw. He tried to look over Michael without being too conspicuous, but wasn't doing much of a good job of that. He had to admit, he liked what he saw. Michael was...really good looking. Rowan took a deep breath and went under the water again, hopefully to distract himself from Michael's body. Rowan squeezed some of the shampoo onto his hands and rubbed it into his hair. “I'm not in too much pain” Rowan said softly and looked back at him when he said that he was admiring him. “Well, feel free to keep admiring” Rowan laughed and began to wash Michael's body, rubbing over his chest.
Beacon
Beacon

Job : Scotsman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 28th 2014, 6:29 pm

Michael took notice of the blush, snickering to himself as the male began to wash over his chest, sensation somewhat new to him. ”Not in too much pain?” He asked chuckling and shaking his head. ”Alot to admire however, once you stop trying to hide everything.” he would tease again letting the water wash away some of the foam on his chest. ”You enjoying yourself hero?” He asked chuckling turning around and pointing to the center of his back. 'Mind scrubbing here, I.....can't quite reach it.” he said rather seriously, considering that he indeed could not.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon June 28th 2014, 7:06 pm

Rowan laughed a little bit and looked down at his own crotch. “There's not that much to admire” He shook his head and continued to wash him. “Can't say that I'm not enjoying myself” He said honestly and nodded. Rowan rubbed the center of his back very gently. He scrubbed it a bit harder, wanting to make sure that he got him very clean, though was careful about not going too hard as to strain himself. After finishing scrubbing the spot, he moved in the shower, so that he could cuddle into Michael, then kissing him passionately.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 28th 2014, 7:18 pm

”More modesty?” he asked raising a brow and letting his attention turn to the males chest, taking note of the haling wound. Michael let one hand trace down his chest stopping at it, and circling curiously around it. The kiss caught him off guard for a moment as Michael found himself slamming against the shower wall, eyes widening and then narrowing. More images would flash through his mind, fantasies long since cast away. He returned the affection for a moment before pushing Rowan before, feeling strangely breathless, even if he did not need to breathe. "“Woah, thats a new one.” he chuckled.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon July 2nd 2014, 9:32 pm

“What's wrong with being modest? It's a good quality to have” Rowan laughed a little bit and looked up at him. His eyes fluttered shut as Michael ran his hand down his chest. It felt rather nice, to be honest. Everything about him seemed to be nice. Which made Rowan a little suspicious, but he didn't want to say anything. After kissing him back, he kissed his cheek “I agree. Sorry if I'm a bit eager,” He sighed softly and turned back to begin washing himself, humming a little song. Rowan hoped that Michael wouldn't see the beginnings of an erection, which was beginning to spring up.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 3rd 2014, 4:10 am

”I never said it was bad, I just find it.....amusing.” Michael amended, feeling his legs become more like jelly than actual legs, which might have been the seal running its course within him, and ruining more of his mental faculties. Eagerness could however been seen within the male, though he also seemed rather unsure of himself and that was also amusing. With a kiss to his cheek, Michael would rub the area, a small blush blooming across it and the male chuckling to himself. How many times would that need to happen before he really got used to it? The drunken Ethereal would slowly press against the wall to offer proper support, allowing him to stand to his feet.

His head swam, vision growing blurry for a moment as his attention lazily and almost blankly fell over Rowan, though he could feel something nearing. ”The eagerness is fine.” Michael said with a dismissive gesture, something catching his attention. A flickering image, one of a short male with blonde hair and glittering silver eyes, smiling deviously at him with arms interlocked behind his back. He knew that Rowan could not see him, that he was a personal devil of Michael alone.

”Cute thing you got there, all excited and such.” The voice of it would speak to Michael alone, drawing a small grimace as he turned towards where he assumed the hallucination was looking and then turning away, becoming even redder. 'I bet you wish he was captain square jaw, the one that pummeled your face into a red color. I bet you imagine him to be just that every time you close your eyes.” This phantom voice would mock, though Michael could say nothing, not without making the male believe that he was crazy; even drunk he was not stupid.

”Ignore him and he might go away, put your attention elsewhere Michael.” He thought to himself considering the viable option, his body liking it but something within his mind not as much. With a blur of motion, Michael would let his hand clamp onto Rowans shoulder, not tight enough to hurt him but enough to move him with the sudden surprise, pressing him against the wall, eyes glowing a bright silver color. ”Sorry if i'm a bit eager myself.” he chuckled, pressing his lips to Rowans, as the sound of Raziel laughing could be heard within his mind, the Ethereal trying to press if further and further back, even if that meant using this metahuman for a moment.

(Insert fade to black here)
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon July 3rd 2014, 8:40 pm

Rowan giggled when Michael amended his statement. Something about the other guy was so comforting. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't seem to mind when Rowan kissed him, or that they were in the shower naked together. He couldn't really describe it, but it was nice. Plus, the warm water was making his muscles feel slightly better. Rowan wasn't sure how superheroes seemed to fight for so long without taking a break. That was too strenuous to even think about. His mind snapped back once Michael began to rub him. He let out a quiet grunt, and buried his head into the other boy.

Rowan rested against him for a few moments. Michael seemed to be spacing off a little bit, and Rowan didn't want to disturb him. His face looked almost troubled, but of course Rowan wouldn't mention it, for fear of making the situation awkward. Michael seemed to be a very intriguing guy, and Rowan wanted to know him more. Preferably whenever he sobered up. Rowan was going to say something else—when he was kissed, and subsequently flipped over. He knew what was going to happen now, and to say he was nervous was an understatement. Rowan nodded a bit at Michael and smiled. “Alright”

[fade to black]

After the deed had been done, Rowan's body was aching a bit more than before. But it was a good ache. He looked up at Michael “That was nice” He said quietly before stepping out of the water. Rowan felt a bit embarrassed, due to how loud he had been. He hoped that Michael could tell that he enjoyed it—as he really did. Rowan sat on the sink and looked over Michael's body with a satisfied smirk. He was glad that his first time was with someone who seemed very nice. Rowan blushed and hid his face “I-I can't believe I did that on the first date”
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 3rd 2014, 9:21 pm

It had truly happened, and once it was done, Michael found himself leaning against the shower wall and blinking a few times. Everything to be moving slower, Rowan and his every movement seeming to be drawn out, something that he anticipated with a certain painful accuracy. Granted he could do that before hand, but it was as if his body were going into an overdrive, the warm water still falling against his naked form, as the male pressed elbows against the wall and he pushed back to a full standing position. The male rubbed the bridge of his nose, twisting the water knob and then stepping out of the shower slowly, taking one of the hanging towels and draping it over his shoulders.

His mind fell over how loud the other male had been, but it was an ignorable extra as he looked into the mirror for a moment, noticing that his eyes were in the shape of an ouroboros, glowing bright green. Blinking a few times, they would return to their usual color, Michael letting out a pleased hum and then turning towards Rowan. ”Yes, it was nice.” Michael said with a nod, running the dry towel over his moist hair and turning it into a slight mess. ”I'm unsure if I could call this a date however, as there was no dinner.” He noted with a smirk once again resting the towel around his shoulder and reclining against the sink.

”It was nice to know that you enjoyed yourself, considering my newness to this whole thing.” he noted tapping the male softly on the thigh with his palm, picking up his shorts from the floor and slipping into them. ”Anyway I was considering fixing a little something to eat, something sweet if you are up for it.” Michael suggested, mind beginning to clear up slowly but surely.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon July 4th 2014, 3:50 am

Rowan was still trying to process what happened. Never had he felt that much raw passion before. Well...to be honest it was his first time, so he didn't really have anything to compare it to. But it felt nice, even if it did hurt quite a lot. He was more concerned about what Michael was feeling. Or did he not really feel anything because he was drunk? Rowan didn't know. All Rowan did know was that his arse was aching, and that he wanted to do that again sometime. Rowan continued to look over Michael's body a few times, before looking down at his hands. Michael was so handsome, and Rowan wanted to touch him again—but he had to push those thoughts out of his mind for now. He wasn't sure Michael would want him around when he was sober.

“Are you um, sure that it was okay? I mean we did something really personal, and you're sort of drunk, and um, I just feel kind of guilty” Rowan said honestly and put a hand behind his head. “Honestly, I didn't mean to take advantage of you or anything” Rowan promised and then chuckled at the dating remark. Not that he would mind it. He was pretty hungry, and he was wondering if Michael was a good cook. “See now you have to make me dinner so it'll be a proper date. And then we can do it again to see if it's better” Rowan laughed a little and nudged at him slightly.

“Newness? That certainly wasn't your first time. I mean...the way you were so skilled...I just...I don't believe that” Rowan said with a hearty laugh and hopped down to pull on his boxers. “Yeah, something to eat sounds good with me” Rowan nodded and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Rowan wasn't really sure if he was being clingy or anything, but he was just doing what felt right in the moment. Rowan kissed his cheek again, before limping toward the bedroom.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 4th 2014, 1:53 pm

”I'm the drunk one and you feel guilty? For some reason this feels absolutely backwards.” Michael noted with a chuckle, shaking his head and turning back to the male. ”Shouldn't feel bad though, if I reeaaally didn't want it, I would have been saying things like no while plowing you.” This was of course Michael bringing to light that what he did kind of did require a little consent on his end, so it was not entirely against his will, just not to his usual character. The male turned towards the other one upon hearing something about him cooking, cocking his head to the side as he considered it. He was not Zell, but Michael could cook well enough if he needed to.

”Sounds romantic. Maybe we could have candles and wine too, so I don't feel like some cheap floozy.” Mike said with a wink turning around and walking from the bathroom, a thin mist of steam curling through the entrance. Of course his skill within the situation was brought into question, and that was something that Michael could not vouch for, as it was mostly guess work on his part. So instead he said nothing for the moment as he male hopped down, put on some boxers and pecked Michael on the cheek, drawing a small amount of color to his slightly pale cheek. Michael would blink as the male kissed his cheek again, then limping back to the bedroom...he was limping.

Michael chuckled as he made his way to the kitchen, digging around for something edible for the human. He had to remember that unlike himself, the male would need to eat to keep himself from expiring. There was a small chocolate cheesecake in the fridge, which reminded him that he had bought it not only a day ago and it had not been devoured yet. Michael smirked as he removed it and cut two slices from it, one for Rowan and one for himself. While he would have normally given himself the larger slice, drunk Mike was nice Mike, so it was the opposite.

”Alright, here you go.” Michael said placing the cheesecake on the stand by the bed with a fork, leaning over to Rowan was likely sitting and pecking him on the cheek, more of a test really than display of affection. Michael was testing the waters as one would say, seeing how it worked for him. There was a strange sensation within his chest, as well as within his groin but nothing overly amazing. ”Hope ya like it.” he said sitting down on the bed and taking a bite of his cake, making a low pleased moan upon tasting it.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon July 7th 2014, 7:36 pm

Rowan felt the deep red blush prickle in his cheek again. Michael was seriously making him blush, and Rowan didn't know how he felt about that. On one hand, it was nice to have some kind of compliments and everything, on the other hand, it was pretty awkward to have someone talk about plowing him. Though it was nice to know that Michael actually did want to have sex with him, and Rowan wasn't taking advantage of him. That would have made Rowan feel absolutely terrible. He was happy they did it, but he would have been pissed if he had taken advantage of Michael while he was drunk. But thankfully, that didn't happen, and Michael seemed happy enough.

“Candles and wine sound fine to me, though I can't exactly buy any wine. I'm only eighteen” Rowan laughed a little bit. Rowan looked around or his clothing and pulled it on, now looking decent again. He followed Michael into the kitchen, and then sat on the counter, though it hurt him rather badly to lift himself onto the counter. He probably shouldn't have done that, as now his chest was hurting a little bit. Rowan happily took the cheesecake, and took a small bite of it. “Mmm that's really good. Did you make this yourself?” He chimed out and looked over at him. Rowan wanted him to come closer, which was an odd feeling.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 9th 2014, 2:58 pm

The color that spread across the males cheek was an expected reaction really, as it mirrored his own when the same was done to him. Of course he felt compelled to do more personal studies into the matter, and his body seemed more than up to the task as it seemed. ”Never said you would have to buy any, it so happens I have a few bottles lying around.” Michael noted taking the fork and pulling for himself a minute slice of the cheesecake and biting into it. He noted that Rowan had winced, either from sitting or the fact that he was still injured, though Michael could not tell which one of those it was. His mind did run over a few laws, but nothing of importance came up as he considered something.

”Did I make it myself? No, I kinda bought it from this nice little bakery. I'm not too good at baking.” he noted with a shrug. Michael neared the male and examined his chest, pursing his lips slightly and making a popping sound with them. ”If you want, I could get to fixing that wound of yours right up. I'm sure it hurts a lot.” Michael added, not mentioning the limping that he had noticed earlier.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon July 13th 2014, 2:52 am

“That's lucky for us, though I'm not the best when it comes to alcohol. I don't really drink” Rowan shrugged a little bit and smiled at Michael. He genuinely enjoyed his company, which was probably a good thing considering that the two just had sex just a few moments ago. The cheesecake was rather delicious, seeing as Rowan hadn't eaten very much since the fight with the crazed guy who tried to make him worship him. Rowan still couldn't believe this all happened. Nothing exciting really ever happened to the Scotsman, and that's the way he thought he liked it. But the fast paced day that had unfolded, was actually rather exciting—even if he nearly died, and if it weren't for other other, more gifted people, he almost surely would have been killed.

“Oh, well, it's very delicious,” Rowan said again and hummed a bit. “We should go back to that bakery sometime if you want to?” He suggested and swung his legs just a bit. At the suggestion of having Michael heal his wound, Rowan was a bit nervous. He didn't want his new friend to overexert himself “Well, if you want to, you can. Just don't work too hard and get exhausted or something” Rowan chuckled a bit and winked at him.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt July 13th 2014, 4:39 am

”I guess we could do that, if you're up to it. I'm in perfect condition.” Michael noted with a smirk, keeping the silver eyes trained upon the metahuman, making sure to follow each movement that he made and appraising them. One thing that he did notice was that Rowan did not seem to want to let Michael heal him, even though his words spoke otherwise, or was it him not wanting him to overexert himself. Choosing to help the male with his damage, if only because he could, Michael called forth the blade Imperium, a gilded white blade with gold inlaid in it. He let the tip sink into the floor slightly as what appeared to be bright green flames began to pour from it, and wash over Rowans chest, to take away the injury there but he would let the soreness within his hips remain. The idea that he was limping because of him was enough of a reason really.

”It is a shame that you don't drink though, because I have some high quality vintages.” Michael noted with a smirk as he let a finger trail along the males thigh lightly, taking off a piece of his own cheesecake and experimentally letting it hover before Rowans mouth. ”How about in about thirty minutes we go for round two, or would you like to be able to walk right first? Can't exactly walk around properly if you have to limp everywhere.” He noted with a smirk letting his eyes gaze into Rowans.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top