The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_voting_barBeacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Beacon Discovered [open for anyone]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beacon Discovered [open for anyone]

Post by Timmmithy June 9th 2014, 10:28 pm

After a few hacks back and forth, Trent saw the Titan smash a hole through the street, making the whole ordeal public. Then in an instant he was charging for Beacon. Trent had made it his duty to keep this kid safe so he could focus on attacks, however, he was too far away to pull him away from the Titan. Trent picked up the brick that he had intercepted earlier and chucked it right into Beacons gut to hopefully throw the Titan off his target. He figured that a brick to the gut would feel better than having a giant demon maul his face apart.

Trent didn't have time to see if the Titan missed as he had to turn his attention to the demolished street. "How much of a temper does this asshole have?" Thought Trent as he approached the wreckage.

Trent was surprised to see that a woman was crying on the edge of the wreckage when a stranger told him that the woman's child had fallen in the sewer below the broken street. Although Trent really didn't care about the child, he wanted to keep a fairly good reputation throughout this fight so he decided he should at lest try and save him. Before he dived into the street, Trent shouted to the other man, "Watch the Scotsman! I have to save a damn kid!"

Timmmithy

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2014-03-23

Back to top Go down

Beacon Discovered [open for anyone] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beacon Discovered [open for anyone]

Post by Beacon June 10th 2014, 1:38 am

Before Beacon could process what was going on, he was hit with a brick in the chest, tripping over his own feet and falling on the ground. He chest was radiating with pain, and he didn't know anything about medicine, but he assumed that he had a broken rib or two. All he did know, was that he was lying on the ground, whimpering out in pain. His body was glowing a dark yellow, forming a small barrier around him. He was in a world of pain, but maybe the barrier would at least reduce some of the incoming damage. He felt blood seeping from his shirt, and he leaned back on the ground, groaning.
Beacon
Beacon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 55
Job : Scotsman
Registration date : 2014-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 10th 2014, 1:57 am

Under the force of the Titans strike, the street would begin to buckle and break. Michael rolled his eyes, and in an instant he would be in motion, watching the being make a move for the metahuman and preparing to intercept, though he seemed to go down with a brick that slammed into his chest, which likely made things more difficult than intended. Drawing upon his Void Armors power, he would glow with a grey energy as the male known as Beacon would find himself lifted up and pulled towards Michael, who drew upon some of the energy within his gauntlet and formed a healing energy. This would be used to stabilize his wound and perhaps keep him from dying, or at least making himself useless again. ”Alright, I think we need to get you out of here.” Michael would say with a roll of his eyes making note of the blood staining his shirt. ”Before you end up getting more than a few broken ribs.” Reaching out he would grab onto the male and hoist him onto his back, dismissing Misanthropy. ”Unless you have any objections but I can’t be bothered to take care of you continually like this.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich June 10th 2014, 2:12 am

You know maybe he could of got the hit on the guy knocking him out. Maybe he could have made it a two on one, but that was now shot. He took his swing wich turned into him punching through the abandoned building. He force of his punch pushed him back. Common he was that strong so doing something like that was easy. Now it seemed like the only bother was to hit the dumb asses running amung him.

Walking out from the broken wall he went to the large hole he put in the ground. If I had a close ranged weapon that was not just my fist i would fight the sword wielding characters up close, but I found that your intelect on various thing would forge a blade that cuts through the hardest of endurance.

He jumped into the hole and turned around. He pushed his hands into the concrete, rock and dirt pulling on a massive boulder of mixed things. Usually when I try grabbing things like this it usually breaks apart because the compounds will not hold together unless by gravity. Well I guess this one time its in my favor. He walked the massive bolder of materials out of the hole by a semi created ramp, but it was so heavy it made him sink into the ground. Concrete broke and gave way while dirt was like sand.

He reared back and gave the thing a toss. It flew in the air then quickly dropped towards Mike and Beacon. He turned towards the hole and held his hand up towards Mike and Beacon flipping them off then dashing for Timmothy. He was more annoying than all of them. He gained ground and fast but lets just see how fast he can react to quick, durable, strength infused punches. It literally sang the end for him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon June 10th 2014, 2:44 am

“No objections on my part” Rowan said softly and laid a bit limp on Michael’s back. His body was aching with pain, though whatever the Titan did to his body seemed to be helping. His vision was going a bit fuzzy, and he felt cold. Rowan clung a bit more to his back and mumbled. “Can we get out of here quickly? I'll pay you what I can, mate” He mumbled against his skin and sighed. He hated that he couldn't have been more useful to his allies. The guilt would probably overwhelm him for days. Maybe even be enough to send him back to Scotland, he didn't know yet. For now, he rested against the Titan's back, waiting for wherever he would take him. “Thank you”
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmithy June 10th 2014, 8:51 am

Trent was stumbling around under the rubble trying to find the kid when he could hear a massive crash above him. He took a minute to think, "what the hell am I doing?" He said to himself, "I'm trying to kill a god damn Titan with two swords."

Now that the whiskey was beginning to wear off Trent was beginning to think straight. He forgot about the kid and began to move to the surface only to see the Titan jump down into the hole. Trent darted off into a concealed pocket of space that had been created for the crash. He couldn't stay hidden for long so action needed to be taken. Behind him, Trent could see the sewer system that had been untouched by the Titan and was still in working condition. If he could make into those tunnels, Trent's agility and stealth could definitely keep him hidden and allow him to escape, the only problem was that the Titan was between him and where he needed to be.

Staying hidden, Trent crawled from rock to rock, slowly getting closer to the Titan. He still wasn't sure what he was going to do.
Timmmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 11th 2014, 12:49 am

”Alright, if we're all in agreement.” Michael noted with a certain amount of relief, smirking to himself as he allowed the ethereal locomotion to take the edge off of carrying the male. However what caught his attention was what appeared to be a large bit of concrete torn from the street and thrown at the two. Of course Michael would have survived, but the one that he had went out of his way to save would not have, so he would have to do it for him. ”Lets get outta here.” Quickly aiming the dark pistol with this free hand he would release the energy round that would eviscerate the bit of concrete and watch the bits hit the armor futily. ”Alright, hold on tight kiddo.” Michael would say and within an instant he was mocing at superhuman speeds, moving past people as a red blur until they were many blocks away and he could set the hero down against the wall, dismissing the weapon and turning his armor back to clothing. ”So, you gonna be okay or do I need to do anymore treatment to those wounds of yours?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Beacon June 11th 2014, 1:23 am

Rowan was in a state of semi-consciousness, the wounds hurting him rather greatly. When they were safe, and he was set down, he looked at Michael and mumbled a quick “Thank you” Before slumping against the wall, his body aching in pain. He started to say something, but couldn't. His body was really hurting. Before too much time passed, he felt his body smack onto the ground. The pavement felt cold to his face. He assumed that the other was going to leave him there or something. He didn't really know. But everything was hurting. He shut his eyes and passed out.
Beacon
Beacon

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielson767 June 11th 2014, 2:20 am

OOC:Ignore this

Last edited by Danielson767 on June 11th 2014, 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Danielson767
Danielson767

Number of posts : 12
Humor : No
Registration date : 2014-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich June 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

He had jumped down into the hole he so greatlly created in his freely made time, but the guy had disappeared and the kid that fell in had been crushed by the ruble. He decided to take more time out of his day to find the guy who was hiding like a coward. So he walked to close up walls and big massive piles of rock and debri and swung. They would litterally get blown away by his strength and it made looking easy. It was like playing clean up you had to get them all before you could do anything.

The other two must have been crushed since they did not seem to interfere or they just got away unscaved. Good for the he thought as he kept walking around swinging at large piles. Not only was it a stress relief, but he started to have thoughts on just leaving because it soon became really boring. Should I leave or should I force fun into my life? Grabbing the kid and breaking him like he grabs a twig off the ground and breaks it would be fun too. Not to mention he will have blood squirt out of every pulled of limb. Ah life what would these humans do without it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmithy June 23rd 2014, 3:54 pm

As Trent was planning his escape, past the Titan, and into the safe chasm of the sewers, the Titan began swinging like a mad man at any rubble he could find. This was his chance, he could slither his way past the distracted beast and make it into the safe zone. In a perfectly timed motion Trent blew past the Titan as a chunk of concrete was smashed to bits behind him. While for a split second he would have been noticeable, he immediately drew himself behind cover as he vanished into the sewers. It would be nearly impossible for the Titan to follow him, for one, he would never fit into the tunnels, and second, Trent was far to hidden to be followed.
Timmmithy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top