The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_voting_barChaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess)

Post by Lingo May 17th 2014, 3:13 pm

"Of course I can!" he said, extended a blue beam of energy from his left hand, utilising his ability to manipulate mana. The beam was held away from the trio by each of their powers. Downpour was channeling lightning against it, Blue Beam had unleashed his eye beams and Smog was channeling smoke towards it. witht heir forces combined they were strong enough to hold Spellstone's powers at bay. "get out of here Kid, before you get hurt!" he called down to the boy, feeling himself starting to get pushed backwards through the air - albeit slowly.

Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2013-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 17th 2014, 3:23 pm

Bird didn't even listen to what the guy is talking about. He was thinking about those three enemies.
"So... They're bad guys? Should I attack them? But I don't feel like it... "
He started slowly walking towards them
"Hey guys... There are better ways to spend your free time! Play board games! Watch anime or cartoons! Read a book! Give me all your money!..." He shouted approaching them
liuxess
liuxess

Quote : Just try not to like me

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2013-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 17th 2014, 4:35 pm

Seeing the kid approaching them stole Spellstone's attention, and allowed Downpour to strike him with a stray lightning bolt. He was hit against the ground with a grunt, and arched his back. That. Hurt. what was he doing again... He sat up. The Kid! Extending a hand, he attempted to telekinetically pull the child away from the trio before he got himself hurt. "Are you insane?! They're going to kill you!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaos in Chicago. (Liuxess) - Page 2 Iwanrheonsinging_zpse77ab8b6
Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : I speak every language but bullshit.

Humor : Bad Language

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 17th 2014, 4:45 pm

Bird stopped for a second, as he felt like he's being pushed back.
"Hey" Bird stood on the ground, sliding back.
He struck his sword to the ground, so could hang on and not move.
"Sane or not, I wouldn't lose" Bird laughed. "You'll see, Smell, in the world's end, I'll be the last one standing"
The boy took some deep breaths hanging on to the sword, and then threw a challenging look at his three opponents
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 7:43 am

As soon as she saw the child approaching, Smog lifted from the air and gently levitated down to the floor - amongst the screaming masses. With the kid stuck, holding onto his sword she extended her arm and began ot funnel a thick, choking smog towards his face to try and suffocate him. The rain grew heavier.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 7:55 am

Bird watched as the smog covered his face. Trying to breathe, he started coughing.
"Well, screw you too" he said quietly and used his intangibility power, falling deep down into the sewers.
He fell into the dirty water. Even if it was stinky, there was still air to breathe.
Bird coughed again, searching for a ladder to get out of there.
"Goddamn that guy! I gave him a donut, what's his problem!"
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 8:05 am

When the kid phased through the floor, Smog's gas was left travelling towards Spellstone who simply sighed and extended a hand. His telekinetic energy split to streams of gas down the middle and impacted Smog's body - sending her flying through the air and hitting into the ground. She groaned lightly, before her eyes closed over. "Well... that was easier than I thought it'd be." before he turned to face the remaining two - his cloak blowing around in the wind like a baddass.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 8:13 am

Bird closed his eyes and took some deep breaths.
"It's okay... That guy annoyed me... It's even better if he gets killed."
He slowly opened his eyes.
"Now I only need to get out of here. That shouldn't be hard, right?"
He looked around and his jaw opened.
"He's gonna die" Bird said, looking at his money, floating on the water.
He turned into a yellow ball and flew at his full speed up the ladder hundred feet away.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 8:34 am

Spellstone levitated into the air, and several yellow orbs formed behind his body and began spinning in the shape of a circle. Extending a hand, each of the orbs spiralled towards the remaing two's bodies but Blue Beam shot each of them out of the air with his powers. "Nice try! Downpour, finish him." Heeding his orders, Downpour lifted into the air and channeling lightning from the sky towards Spellstone - who retaliated with lightning of his own from his hands.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 8:40 am

Bird flew out of the sewers the moment the lighting attacks collapsed.
"Oh I see. You're attacking him, not me. Well, go ahead, I'll wait." Bird said when he noticed Spellstone fighting. "Just try to leave his wallet okay?"
He sat on the ground enjoying the show.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 9:34 am

Blue Beam turned his attention to the boy, sitting on the floor before unleashing a bright blue beam at him. Downpour's lightning was no match for Spellstone's and was quickly disipated. However she took him off guard with a miniature cyclone of wind, which sent him rolling across the ground. "Ugh, damnit." he looked at her and she began walking towards him - hands alight with lightning.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 10:20 am

Bird yawned, as he turned into a yellow ball and shot near the guy who shot some kind of lasers.
"Fat bastard" Bird said turning back into human his right and raising his sword.
"Any last words, you creep? Before I make you pass out, bleeding?" Bird entered a combat stance.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 10:27 am

Downpour extended both her hands and fired yet another stream of lightning. Raising a bright yellow barrier infront of him he began walking towards her. When he was close enough he pushed the barrier forward and it knocked the lady on her ass. He charged a weaker form of lightning through his hands and zapped her with something that was on par with a tazer, and she fell unconscious. When she did so, the clouds in the sky dissipated - as did the rain and the thunder. Sun painted the ground once again.

When Bird appeared behind Blue Beam he retaliated rather simply - trying to blast the kids sword straight out of his hand!

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 10:32 am

There was no time for Bird to escape the blast, so he just ran through it.
"Too bad for you fat bastard! It looks like I'm the superior here!" He shouted jumping on his hand and sending a kick to opponent's face.
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lingo May 18th 2014, 10:36 am

"Oof!" yelled Blue Beam, while head jerking backwards and sending blue lasers into the sky - before he staggered off the car and hit into the ground with a thud. Flying over, Spellstone stepped onto his shoulder in order to keep him down. "Nice work kid - surprised you're not in the hospital." normally he wouldn't have been impressed, these three were pretty weak; but this kid was so young he just had to compliment him, it was his heroic duty.

Lingo
Lingo
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by liuxess May 18th 2014, 10:44 am

Bird slowly stood up on his feet.
"Why thank you..." He suddenly jumped on Smell sending a punch to his face " For ruining my hard work's payment!"
liuxess
liuxess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top