The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_voting_barI Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapI Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_voting_barI Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus)

Post by Seagirl May 10th 2014, 8:37 pm

"Let's compromise." Standing face to face with the woman towering over her from her stiletto tower, Hanna got what she wanted and just needed a little more time. "I'll make your commercials, but you have to be in them." Her leverage still with held until she needed to pull it into the fray, Hanna wanted to be coy about her plans. "No dumb costumes. We'll go with something more like the Girl Alive! outfits from Japan. They're very hard to make, but have some kind of superpowers to them, and I hear the person who makes them is always willing to make deals with superheroines who make money." Hanna hoped to get a response out of Venus' greedy side and her vain side to stall her before moving forward.

If she could just stall for a little while longer she could get the evidence she needed and not have to wear green and pink.

"Now, if we do take this to court, I may have to call into question how you got to be the CEO of this company, and I don't think anyone wants that."

Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus)

Post by Venus May 11th 2014, 7:28 am

"Ahahaha, compromise? Dear you don't seem to understand what a contract is. Would you like me to define it for you? 'a written or spoken agreement, especially one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law' and you've already signed it. No 'compromises' can be made." When Seagirl brought up the costume change, Venus shook her head and folded her arms. "I like my outfit idea better, and there's no point in me being in the advert - nobody knows who I am." she narrowed her eyes and felt a laugh blossoming whenever Seagirl said her next line...

"Now, if we do take this to court, I may have to call into question how you got to be the CEO of this company, and I don't think anyone wants that."
With a tut, she opened her mouth once more. "I'll tell you exactly how I became CEO, but first you're going down to the basement. The film crews are here. Heather go and finish the costume - bring it down in 5 minutes or you're dismissed." She clapped her hands twice, and then raised her voice to address both Seagirl and Heather. "Chop chop!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 13th 2014, 2:28 pm

"This is the worst idea I've ever heard. Do you even know how to be a supervillain? If anything a bad commercial would still get me known in the public. Ever heard of no such thing as bad publicity?" Not knowing exactly what irritated her more, the deal or the fact her new villain had no aspirations for world domination, Hanna waved her arms around in dismay. "You took over a perfume company! You breathe weird crap on people. So, you're going to take this over and not use the factory for evil? You could have your security guards restrain me and guard me, and instead you are using them to try and get me to a sound stage?!"

Now her hands normalized around her waist. "You are the worst villain and you deserve the beating I'm about to give you." And a beating she did plan on delivering to Venus, however, in her tantrum she failed to remember the breath and the slaps of Venus and the security detail chasing her. In her opening attack, she grabbed Venus by the collar and pulled her closer to her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 13th 2014, 2:46 pm

"I don't care about the publicity, I care about embarassme-" She was interuppted. "You took over a perfume company! You breathe weird crap on people. So, you're going to take this over and not use the factory for evil? You could have your security guards restrain me and guard me, and instead you are using them to try and get me to a sound stage?!" Seagirl seemed more angry at Venus' lack of ambition rather than the fact she had to humilate herself infront of all of Australia. Venus raised an eyebrow, before Seagirl echoed a line from their previous encounter and pulled Venus by the collar.

As soon as they were face to face, Venus exhaled sharply and sent a small stream of the gagging gas into Seagirl's neck. Using her newly acquired stunned state, Venus grasped Seagirl's arms and tried to swing her into the wall - to break her grip. She looked at her on the ground and emulated Seagirl's words. "Use the factory for evil?" she grinned wickedly. So that's what would get under her skin the most? But what could she do....

With a casual sniff of the air, Venus was reminded of the factory level below. Her face lit up with a dreadful plot. Her grin turned into a pearly white laugh, before she blew some of the lovedust through her fingers. "Now you dear, have given me an idea." The security detail turned the corner to see Seagirl on the floor and Venus brushing off her shoulder. With a smile she walked straight past them "She's all yours..." and continued to the elevator at the end of the hall.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 13th 2014, 2:54 pm

After reprimanding Venus for not thinking enough about her gas, now the vile substance oozed down Hanna's throat. A dull pain grew in her shoulder as she impacted into the wall; reaching out for Venus, she only succumbed to the dizziness and fell forward. Hunching over, Hanna looked up to see the security detail surround her. Each one carried some bruise Hanna visited upon them and looked on with no joy to see their target. "Hey!" Pushing against the wall to hold herself up. "I'm not done with you!"

Before her fist could break against the first guard's chin, a taser shocked into her side. Pain pushed her back to the wall where the detail formed a phalanx to keep Hanna from escaping. After holding the taser to her for a few more seconds, the choking sound of her breathing became more pronounced. Her eyes rolled back and she plummeted to the floor.

"We have Seagirl mam. What should we do with her?"

I Thought It Smelled Bad on the Outside (Venus) - Page 2 Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 13th 2014, 3:11 pm

"We have Seagirl, Mam, what should we do with her?"

Ever a fan of gloating, Venus remembered the words that seagirl had said. "Well, I think you should restrain her and guard her - until I get back, then we had her over to the authorities, of course." she nodded to the guards, before turning around with such a swing that her hair flished through the hair. With a stride she stepped into the elevator and pushed the button for the floor below them - where the new distillery was being constructed. She waved at the tazed Seagirl, before the two doors began to drag shut and kissed with a gentle 'ping'.

As soon as the doors closed, Venus flicked off her jacket and perked up her camisole. She made it looser at the back so more of the clevage was revealed and, using the shiny walls of elevator, topped up her makeup with a hand held kit. She could feel the elevator slowing down, and quickly threw the makeup kit on her blazer. She took a position right in the middle of the elevator, poised her hands on her hips and a grin painted her face.

Show time.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 20th 2014, 9:34 am

Getting knocked out began to grow tiresome. Especially in the same way every time, but at least when Hanna opened her eyes, she didn't see the trunk of a car or smell the fumes of an exhaust pipe. She was however wrapped to a chair in decorative plastic used to wrap up perfume bottles. As soon as she could muster enough strength, she began to squirm against the annoyingly loud rapping of the cellophane.

"Mam, we're going to have to ask you to stop that." Two guards stood by the door watching every move Hanna made as she squirmed around. Two band aids braced the bridge of one of their noses while the woman who spoke up kept his arm in a sling.

"It's 'miss' and what do you think you're doing? I'm Seagirl and you tied me to a chair."

"Corporate orders mam..."

"Miss."

"We don't like them, but you did punch Leslie in the nose."

"Okay, that may have been hasty, but..." A sudden vibration from her side pocket cut her off. Unable to get to her phone, Hanna found it confiscated by the security guard with no permission or apology. "That's mine."

"This guy wants to know why you sent him camera footage and how you got his number. Mam..."

"It's 'miss'."

"How did you get his number."

"I remembered it."

"No one remembers phone numbers anymore."

"Fine. I memorized it. Better?"

"Not really mam."

"'Miss'!"

"But Venus will be back in a moment to decide what to do with you."

"Good. I can't wait."

Pulling out a roll of duct tape, the guard set it on the office desk. "Just in case mam."

"Stop calling me 'mam' for God's sake."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 20th 2014, 10:35 am

The doors dragged open and Venus was greeted by the smell of atleast a dozen different perfumes being brewed. To one side of this floor was a fully functioning distllery and to the other was an open fall down atleast 10 floors - the floor and wall of this level still being constructed. When she walked our of the elevator a construction worker approached her.

"It's not safe here ma'am, you need to' he was cut short by some love dust in his face.
"You need to be quiet, dear." she put a finger on his legs, and smiled.

He was complacent, and closed his mouth - awaiting further orders. But she gave him none, so instead he remained still like a statue; with a face that was love stricken. Every one of the guards who tried to stop her met a similar fate, each rushing to prevent her from getting hurt before succumbing to her whims. Narrowing her eyes she tried to fornicate a plan, and when the idea hit her it irritated her that it had taken so long for her to come up with it. All she had to do was blow her love dust into these large vats of 'Elusive' and then every woman who bought it and sprayed it would unbeknowingly be placing everyman she walked near under Venus' influence. Wonderful.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 20th 2014, 10:59 am

"Looks like the boss isn't coming." The guard picked up the roll of tape and tore off a piece. ""Any last words before you go to jail?"

"Um. Yeah" Hanna backed her head up as her comment brought the guard to a stop. "Don't put tape over my mouth?" While the guards laughed at Hanna's request, Hanna sprung forward and delivered a headbutt into the guard with the busted nose's main, fresh weakness. She jumped backwards to make the chair land in at an odd angle and shatter.

When the second guard with lung forward with a tazer, Hanna would swipe at her wrist and bring the non lethal weapon up to direct the flow of electricity into the guard's own neck.

Within thirty seconds the two guards were both tied up with nothing to do but watch Hanna leave the room. "Good bye mam." Bringing her hand up to her lips, Hanna blew the guards a kiss and left.

Hanna ran to the factory floor and surveyed he environment. No one important on the ground, but out of the corner of her eye she spotted the bombshell strutting along the unfinished scaffolding. "Can't be anymore unsafe than a pier." It really could be.

Hanna continued to run up the stairs until a construction worker tried to stop her. She forcefully kneed him and then continued on. She truly was the anti-Venus.

"Okay." Out of breath and irritated beyond belief. "I can't remember what evidence I do and don't have, so I'm just going to start punching confessions out of you."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 22nd 2014, 3:34 pm

Venus kept an arm on the unsecure railing while she climbed up the stairs in order to prevent herself falling from the rickity wooden walkway. Her target was in sight - a large vat of perfume being brewed, which was convenietly placed underneath the scaffolding. She kept a very careful eye of her heels, making sure they did not slip between two off the wooden planks. Upon hearing a grunt she turned around and observed Seagirl kneeing one of the construction workers in his groin.

Seagirl ran up the stairs and just about managed to splutter out her next sentence - "I can't remember what evidence I do and don't have, so I'm just going to start punching confessions out of you." Venus took a step back while facing her, so that she was directly beside the vat's location - narrowing her eyes.

"You're too late, Seagirl!"
She rasied her hands defensively, flicking her hair out of her face.
"All I have to do is exhale into this mixture and then all of Australia's men will be under my command!"
It was Seagirl who wanted Venus to have a plan to take over the world; and now she did.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 22nd 2014, 3:45 pm

"I don't think you know how time or chemistry works." Hanna pulled out the roll of duct tape, but felt the sticky substance fail to bring off enough to shut Venus' mouth. Perhaps next time she would go a little easier on the henchmen and save the rest for the villain. "If you exhale, you'll never know what evidence I have in my phone."

Hanna held up her piece of leverage, wondering herself what she had in there. After she peaked some of Venus' interest, Hanna would throw the phone towards Venus to try to get her to attempt to grab it. Once she went to catch it, Hanna would try to dive against Venus and pin her against the railing. Knowing of how her last few fight went, Hanna would place her hand over Venus' mouth to keep any of the oh so toxic gas from seeping into her face.

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 22nd 2014, 3:52 pm

"If you exhale, you'll never know what evidence I have in my phone." Venus raised her eyebrows and lowered her stance ever so slightly - but was taken off guard by Seagirl suddenly tossing the phone to her. She caught it in one hand, and held it between two fingers. "Now the evidence is min-Oof!" Venus found herself being pushed against the railing and under the weight of the two women combined it began to creak backwards, forcing them to lie at a steep angle.

The impact between Seagirl and Venus caused her to drop the phone behind her; and it fell into the swirling yellow abyss of Elusive perfume. "Aha! Now you have no evidenc-Oof!" She was shut up by a hand covering her mouth. She rolled her eyes and brought a knee upwards in order to strike Seagirl's crotch. Despite her being a women, that kind of move still hurt. If she was succesful she'd then try to roll the Girl of the Sea to her side and hit her against the railing as well.

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 22nd 2014, 4:03 pm

Her plan worked perfectly. And then it started going wrong. "Hey, I needed to call someone to pick me up butterfingers!" In her moment of anger, Venus slipped out from under Hanna's hand and sent a knee into her midsection. A low blow incapacitated Hanna for long enough to have Venus throw her into the railing.

Hanna held her stomach while Venus held her against the wall. Venus had more than enough time to finish her hapless heroine off, but Hanna tried one more thing to fight back against the taller woman in a superior position. "Wait." Hanna felt her body hang over the railing. "Don't you want to tell me your evil plan in a longwinded rant or make some overly complicated deathtrap you don't have time to watch?"

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 22nd 2014, 4:33 pm

"Don't you want to tell me your evil plan in a longwinded rant or make some overly complicated deathtrap you don't have time to watch?" Venus raised an eyebrow before a low chuckle escaped her perfect lips. "No. This isn't some kind of James Bond movie!" and with that she swung her hand into the air dramatically, about to strike Seagirl with it and moved her foot to gain momentum. However her heel slipped between two of the wooden planks and she gasped, arms flailing behind her dramatically.

The heel of her shoe snapped and she fell against the railing, an almighty metallic tearing heard as the flimsy framework fell backwards - held on with but a few coils of wire. "Curse you, Seagirl!" Venus called, before the fence broke off completely, sending Venus into the dark gold liquid beneath. When she fell into the metallic cylinder her, the suddenly shifting weight caused the contianer to fall over and spill it's contents over the floor - Venus with it. She lay down in the liquid; her eyes closed, her hair a mess, her make-up destroyed and her clothes ruined. A light groan escaped her lips, before she fell unconcious...

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl May 25th 2014, 2:12 am

In the end Venus never even needed a worthless monologue to lead to her ultimate downfall. She only needed worthlessly big heels. Hanna leaned down to get herself under Venus and then she just needed to lift to help Venus to the ground.

The fact she cursed her name made her hitting a perfume vat more acceptable to Hanna. In all honesty, this terrible thorn in her side would probably come back to haunt her with more vigor but for now Hanna would take her victory and her endorsement deal.

"Oh, Miss Seagirl..." Heather came out from the shadows like normal with a piece of paper for Hanna.

"More contracts? At least we can finally get on with the..."

"It's a Discretion Contract."

"I saved you. I think..." Hanna kept reading before could no longer keep up with talking and reading together.

"Here is a restraining order from some other people you saved. And here is a cease and desist order."

"Desist from what?"

Heather peered over the paper with a perplexed look. "That's a good question. I think you should just sign it and have a lawyer explain it to you."

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus May 25th 2014, 6:57 pm

Venus' head was resting on it's side before she they slowly opened. After a few seconds of re-adjusting to the stinging sensation surrounding them she could finally see a little clearly. There was an object laying facedown in the damp and foul smelling floor. Slowly she tip toed her finger nails along the floor, touched it and then slowly dragged it back to her. Flipping it over she saw the screen light up. It was Seagirl's phone.

A grin grew across her face before she coughed and quickly hid the device in her bra; where no decent sir or madame would ever search without fear of harassment. The witch was already planning a new revenge...

[Thread over?]

click image for bio
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top