The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The birds of expedience
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_vote_lcapNever thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_voting_barNever thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) Empty Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Post by Arcana June 23rd 2011, 7:00 pm

The streets were abuzz with the usual activity. People going on with thier busy schedules as they moved along. Doing the usual texting and cellphone bit. The bright glare of the sun fell upon the streets. It all was like he remembered it. Almost down to the last small shop that lined the city. Sean chose to walk around the area he grew up in. A bit of nostalgia so to say. Looking over the ruined apartment complex that was once where he lived with his mom and "dad". Though he found out that he wasn't his father at all. Apparently it was the supposed great "hero" Pain who was his father. There was nothing great about him at all as far as Sean was concerned with. Just another asshole in his life. Not exactly what he wanted to deal with, but whatever. As if it could get any better.

When he was walking down a street he saw a most horrible act.Well it was more like in an allyway with no one around. A man had a woman pinned against the wall. Doing what he could only describe as trying to disrobe her. Yet she was struggling, so that brought only one conclusion. He was trying to rape her. Most of the time he would just swoop in like a hero, and save her. Knock him out and leave him for the proper authorities. Though something about this set him off more than normal. Maybe it was her red hair, or how green the eyes were, but she reminded him of his mom. It caused something to snap within him. A sort of rage even he couldn't explain. He walked in a fast pace as the mans eyes averted to him.

To him Sean most likely looked like a short punk. With his tight pants with ripped up knees that looked like a knife was taken to them. As well as the shirt with a bloodsplatter design across it. Hair a black with blond highlights swept to the side. Though what was alarming was that his eyes glowed a heartless icy blue. He looked like he was ready for a kill. As water rose from a nearby manhole. Forming a lashing tendril that shot out at the man. Coiling around his throat as he was lifted up from the ground. Gasping ,and choking as he was lifted. Eyes forced to look into Sean eyes. Full of a bloodlust that seemed un thinkable from the guy who only stood about 5'4. A small droplet of water condensed, shooting at his shoulder at high speeds. Sending a splash of blood across the concrete. He tried to scream, but was cut off by a tentacle of water. Wrapped tight around his mouth. No one he knew of noticed. "I'm going to enjoy killing you. Slowly killing you." He said in a slow cold tone. As he formed a whip of water. Ready to lash it out, and slice the man in half. To watch the blood wet in its crimson color.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2474
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) Empty Re: Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2011, 7:39 pm

"Sean, stop," a female voice behind him belonging to that of a woman who had already gotten a name in the city. Some angel chick you had disappeared, the man remember vaguely. She was dressed in a pair of tight fitting jeans that hung around her waist and a dark grey top which was way to big for her petite form but it looked comfortable and the man appreciated the feminie look mixed with the stamp of ownership, she was stating she was off limits but it didn't stop him admiring those fine long legs in those sexy black leather boots.. The blonde had curly hair that fell to her waist in perfect bouncy ringlets and dark emerald green eyes were set into a small heart shaped face. She was an inch taller than the man with water, noted the man being held hostage and for a moment he doubted she could do anything to help him either. Though apparently she knew him. The woman had a bag slung over her shoulder and he could see the glint of metal. He was near unconscious by that time with the firm thought; he was going to die.

Scarletta cast one distasteful look to the man and went back through her mind how she had ended up finding one of Pain's sons in the middle of this action. Sean was a good kid and she knew deep down he wouldn't enjoy killing, not if he was in the right frame of mind. Which meant he was upset and needed to relent. He needed to train and Scar had been on her way there this morning. She'd left Pain in the shower with breakfast waiting and left with a promise he would be back early for some time to themselves. Using his hero time for her own personal gain she had left to go and do some training of her own which was needed for a Fire bender - any elemental bender. The element they controlled was a part of them and tied to their emotions, they were lethal and if something happened that upset the balance it could kill the bender, or worse, some innocent who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Scar had set off down the street when she'd had the odd feeling of a power tug somewhere close by and she'd followed it. Naturally she'd found trouble though the unusual thing was Sean was the one handling it, and in doing so causing even more problems. Scarletta's eyes widened briefly in shock until she spotted the woman laying in a heap on the floor sobbing. Instead of gratitude the girl looked freaked and scared. That was not good, hero's were meant to be admired. Sean had snapped. And thus, Scar found herself about to gain a sparring partner who was going to get her very wet and deal her a few lovely bruises Pain would be furious about.

"Sean, put the worthless thing down," she said softy, gently touching his tensed up shoulder. She flicked a worried glance towards the woman on the floor. "Go, call the police," she nodded to the exit. The girl left with a grateful sob and Scar was left with a very angry, dangerous, elemental on her hands.
"Sean..." she spoke with a little more firmness to her voice. "This is to much, let him rot not die, it's to good for him."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) Empty Re: Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Post by Arcana June 23rd 2011, 8:00 pm

It was almost as if he could feel it. Feel the mans life coming to an end. Though a voice broke the murderous frenzy that grippied his mind. Tunnel vision growing more clear as he tried to clear his mind. Knowing what had happened. The hate that flowed through his veins like a burning fire. He never had felt this much hate before in his life. Though somethign along these lines had happened before. Except for the part about him being stopped of course. Eyes which glowed icy blue changing to a dull grey. As the water dispersed ,and dropped the man to the ground. Turning to the woman who stopped him from making the killing blow, water whip turning liquid in his grasp. The look of a killer somewhat disolved from his face. Reverting to somewhat of the look of a lost child for the breifest of a second. Snapping to the mask he wore to hide any emotions he didn't want to share.

"Scar...I..." Sean stumbled over the words looking away. To the woman who ran away. Was she scared of him? It kinda reminded him of the time he lost control of his power. The sight of the dead bodies strewn all over, and the blood that sickened him. Sean absentmindedly felt over the peircing in his left eyebrow and right side of his lip. Looking anywhere, but at the woman before him. His hands gripped tightly,t hat it seemd the nails would dig into his palm. Yet he knew that they wouldn't. His skin was too tough for that anyway. Yet the shame of loosing control over himself was too much. He bit hard on his bottom lip to stop him from saying anything stupid. As he mentally beat himself up.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2011, 8:16 pm

Scarletta's green eyes were soft as he looked at her. She just about caught the flash of a child in his face and it broke her heart a little. He needed help but she had a feeling, as the mask drew into place, he was like Pain in this way. Stubborn, not asking for help, not lending his emotions to anyone to use later. Brock genes were going to be the death of her. Casting her eyes skyward and mentally cursing whatever God there was out there she allowed the rapist a second to recover before casting him a cold, dark look.

"The police are on their way, now you're going to stay right there or I'll personally hunt you down and burn you alive," she said in such a stony voice it made the man shudder. He meekly nodded and scrambled back and away to a wall, tremblingly and scared. He made a mental note that he would change and he would constantly be looking over his shoulder for these two. Hell hath no fury like a woman's wrath and all that jazz. Turning her now softer green eyes back to the boy, for he was but a boy, in front of her and she gently, affectionately just touched his cheek with her soft fingers, an understanding between Elementals who had to harness their gifts. With a little nod she then turned and walked out of the alley.

"Come on kiddo I've got a treat for you to let off some steam," she smiled, back to the jokey, friendly Scar. The brief second of affection dismissed so it wasn't awkward just acknowledging and letting him know she was there if he needed her, in anyway, emotionally or to use as a human punching bag. Scar led him to the training area her undercover group used, a lycothorpe ran most of New York's training but he didn't always come here and Scar took those opportunities to practice alone. The building looked old and warn down with posters covering the door, paint peeling from the bricks and dead leaves still caught here and there from last winter. She shoved the key into the lock, twisted and pushed the door open to reveal a state of the art training room.

"Element proof," she said as the door slammed shut, cutting off all sound - Sound proofing too. The walls covered in white padding and so was the ceiling. The floor was hard oak wood and around the room were mats and benches and other training equipment. If you looked up here was a spectators circle where people could look down. The ceiling was high, designed for flyers to train and if you squinted you could make out the assort course, suspended in mid air.

Scar kicked off her sneakers and looked him up and down thoughtfully before pointing to the changing rooms. "There are spare work out gear or guys in there, you don't want your clothes soaked and half burned," she smiled softly. "I'll see you in a sec," she disappeared into her own changing rooms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 24th 2011, 11:52 am

The look she gave him somewhat made him feel at ease. Not by much, but it helped Sean out. Especially when she said that threat to the rapist that had him so pissed off in the first place. Though the soft touch on his cheek was unexpected completely. It reminded him of when what his mother used to do. Whenever he would cry she would just touch him softly on the cheek. Say something sweet and he wouldn't even be able to remember why he was sad anymore. Though he just wrote that off as her having a magic touch. Though it was a feeling he hadn't felt in a long while. Did him some good. Then she asked him to follow her. Though she didn't notice the somewhat happy smile that was begginign to take form on his face. Though it was quickly wiped away as it came.

Scarletta apparently led him to some sort of trainig place. Which caught his interest greatly. Did she expect him to fight with her? Well he wasn't sure what the woman could do in combat. For all he knew she was a deadly foe. Yet he was also pretty dangerous himself. Well at least it was element proof. Which gave him some sort of comfort in not destroying the place. Though she still decided to offer him some clothes for this spar. Which only about made half sense to him. Yet he listened as he went to change. Changing into the gear, which he found fit him well enough. Though it wasn't his style at all. Still no reason to complain. Sean sighed brushing a strand of hair away from his face. Returning to the large training room to wait for Scarletta to finish changing. Sitting cross legged on the floor in a sort of meditative position like his mother taught. Was supposed to calm his mind, or something like that. Though at the moment it wasn't helping much at all.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 10:02 am

Scarletta got changed quickly and comtemplated how many bruises she was going to get if she let him use his full extent of powers on her. She had at one point held control over several elements with Faith's assistance but now that she only had fire and she was about to fight a Water bender, she was beginning to wonder if she'd finally asked for a death warrant. The boy, obviously, wouldn't have that much fighting experience but the extent of his powers was large as she'd seen a moment ago, and as that poor man on the street had felt. Scar frowned at herself in the mirror as she yanked up her long blonde hair into a pony tail whilst thinking of the man and woman who had seen the extent of Seans power. She had no idea why he had snapped so bad. Maybe it was this whole Pain thing. Scar winced again, a flash of hurt in those green eyes. Of course these kids were older than the time she'd spent with Pain, they were all older so they would have been born before she'd met Brock. But it didn't soothe the feeling that twisted around her heart and force unwanted questions into her mind. Maybe he had carried on his ways after her, not that is should matter to her at all.

With a shake of the head she glanced down at her training clothes. Simple elemental kit designed to stand against the worst of the elements, though they would be damaged from serious pounding of one probably. The trouser and tank top combination was comfortable and flexible. She kept her feet bare and padded out into the training area.
"Meditating probably won't calm you down Sean," she said, noticing the familiar Locas position she used when stressed. "It's like I can see the anger coming off of you," she shook her head slightly. "And unless you want to talk about it," she she highly doubted but she raised an eyebrow waiting for a response. After his come back she smiled, a kick at the corners of her lips.
"Then I'm offering to help you take it out by basically using me as a human punching bag," she said cheerily as if there was nothing bad about that at all. "I won't go easy on you and you don't on me, it'll help with your training against your opposing element as well." Water and Fire were equally matched in power and strength and each can cancel the other out but it takes a lot - fire can evaporate water, water can douse fire. They're the only two which are equally balanced which means it's hard to beat one of the opposites. It'd be good training for both of them.
"So lets see what you've got," she slid her right foot back and twisted it in another direction, her left raining forward. She did, however keep her hands loosely at the sides. "Ready? You can go first."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 10:28 am

Sean eyed the woman for a second. Wondering how he should start this whole thing off. Checking the air for any type of moisture whatsoever. Till he was satisfied with his results."Well its helped before." He said quietly. Standing from his cross legged position. Trying to measure her who stance before he made a move. To see how much water he had to work with. Taking a stance he had been so familar with as a kid. One foot sliding back into a more comfortable position, as the other moved for more stability. Right hand moving up before him, left near his side. Narrowing his eyes as he prepared for the first strike. Twisting his foot slightly. WIthout warning water condensed from the air quickly. Rapidly forming a torrent beneath his feet.

Launching him into the air quickly. Not doing all that flipping shit people do though. Aiming to land behind Scarletta on his feet somewhat steadily. Then to follow through by twisting around quickly. To deliver a fast, efficient backhand to her face. Though this manuever itself was hard enough for him to perform as it was. Mostly due to his lack of practice doing it. So he practically almost tripped in midway of doing it. Though Sean was able to downplay that mistake in his own way, Making sure he drove the hit hard enough to atleast try to hit his opponent. Otherwise he would most likely leave himself open for an attack himself. Which most likely wouln't end well at all.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 10:53 am

"First one to pin their opponent three times wins," she smiled softly and then prepared herself for the first one of his attacks. Scarletta thought he'd just fire a streak of water at her which was what she was anticipating, seeing him use the water to surf was actually a rather cool idea but she doubted she could do it with the uneasy flames she controlled, they were to temperamental and liked to be kept on a loose leash.

It was an admirable move though of course because of the slip it gave her enough time to just dance out of the way of his hand and reach out to grab his wrist, if the force he used didn't swing it out of her way to fast. If she did grab his wrist she'd moved forward to push against his left shoulder with her right shoulder and swing her right foot out to sweep his leg out from under him. Using her hold on his wrist she would twist it quickly and bend her knees, pushing slightly onto his body weight. The result would be to cause him to flip. Of course if the attack missed she'd have still gone forward to bash into his shoulder and sweep his feet out from under him though this probably wouldn't make him fall to the floor and put him at a disadvantage, it may just make him stumble a little on the already wet floor now. Either way it would either way it would give her a big advantage to have him on the floor or it would cause her enough time to be able to move to the other side of the room or at least put some distance between them.
"Fancy move," she compliment either either with her foot on his chest and a point to her or from across the other room while summoning a fire attack of her own, a series of fire bullets which she would fire at him and the air around him to give him a hard chance of dodging.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 11:11 am

He was sure that his move would work. Really sure, yet nothing really did. Next thing he knew she had grabbed his wrist. Which was bad bad enough as it was. Next was him getting his stupid ass flipped on the floor. It didn't hurt him much, physically anyway. Well she proved her experience in battle well enough. Though it wasn't like he didn't know anything about fighting. "Fancy move, yeah right."He said sarcastically in his mind. Feeling the foot on his chest like a weight. Maybe it was his use of water that caused the attack to initially fail in the first place. Whatever it was, Sean didn't plan for it to happen a second time. Well it was one point for her now. No way was she getting that second one.

Quickly he moved his arm to swat the leg from his chest. Either she would move the foot, or have it hit away. Which would be followed by him kick his foot in a sweeping motion. Water trailing along the toe to form a sort of powerful wave attack. With only enough pressure to feel like a really hard punch. Hoping that his little manuever would work this time. Then quickly standing to his feet. If the attack hit it would most likely stun her. Giving him some time to rush her, with a quick punch to the face. If that connected he would try to grab her wrist and twist her arm to immobilize her for the pin. Though in the event that the attack missed. Sean would lash out a whip of water to try ,and grab her ankle. Which would end in her most likely tripping. So he could try to go for the pin then anyway. Either way he planned to get her down.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 11:30 am

Scarletta chuckled softly at his comment and guessed it had wounded the Brock gene pride. She doubted it'd work on Pain the move she'd just done on him but toying with the idea was amusing enough to make her take her eyes off of him for a split second, giving the boy the chance to knock her feet and kick her with a water typed kick. With a swear that would do her brother proud back in London she almost tripped, added to the wet state of the floor she turned her backward slip into an intended back flip. She curved her back and flipped her legs over the top so she landed daintily back on her feet. The movement meant that she missed the punch, out of sheer luck but it also left her ankle open for him to grab like he had intended to grab her wrist and flip her in a similar style to how he had ended up on the floor. So whilst in mid flip back, having had her ankle vulnerable she found he was gripping that, with water of his hand she really wasn't sure and she didn't have time to see as whatever it was twisted her leg round so she came crashing down on the floor in a puddle of water.

"Damn it," she muttered but her eyes were glistening with mischief and excitement. It had been a while since she'd trained with a water bender and boy was she out of shape. Rolling quickly to her feet before he could make an attack on her she let out an attack she would have done earlier, a series of fire bullets which whizzed at him and in the area he was standing, it would be difficult to physically avoid them as they were coming at all parts of his body so this would be a show of his well he had control over his water power.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 11:48 am

So far his assualt went well. The attacks had worked mostly like he planned them to. Though that just didn't settle well with Sean for some reason. Ususally his tactics never worked this well. Though he barely had time to react as the bullets of fire came at him. Barely giving him time to even react to them. As a wall of water came around him. Swirling in a fast, highly presurrized torrent. As the bullets collided with it. Some slipped halfway through it, but fizzled out nonetheless. "Well that was a good move." He complimented as the water vortex around him fell away. Preparing for his next attack.

Pulling the water from the wet floor to form a powerful torrent. Launching it at Scar with enough force to, if it hit to leave a nasty bruise. Though if she dodged he was prepared to rush in. Sending a small wave along the floor to trip her up, as he aimed to send a fist to her face. Well this tactic seemed more sound at least, though it had its weaknesses if she cared to look for them. Sean hoped that this little trick would work though. Didn't need his lose streak to go up again. Remembering how Paine was able to beat him, without landing more than about one, or two hits on her. So this time he would put up a better fight.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 12:09 pm

Scarletta made a little thoughtful noise in the back of her throat as her bullets either hit the walls behind and fizzed out or only made it half way through the water block. That meant be was a powerful bender, probably as high if not higher than her. He just needed to learn some bending abilities and he could be a lethal fighter. Of course when the torrent of water came at her she was more than ready this time for a powerful water attack. She threw up an instinctive wall of pure fire at her strongest ability she could. The water hit it with a deafening roar but most of it evaporated into steam though a bit came threw the shield which obviously meant that he was a tad bit higher than her for the moment, until she unlocked the rest of it her angelic blood kept hidden for now.

Of course as the wall of fire came up so quickly it meant she could only see a black ash figure beyond the wall. If that meant he did go through with his plan of sending a fist at her he was going to get a nasty nasty burn, probably a grade 6 which was quite dangerous really. She let the wall drop after he either stayed where he was or nursed his burned fist. Either using the distraction or just firing another attack at him she created two long whips of firey hell. She raised her hands, sending the continuous streams of fire into the air and then pushing her palms outwards she sent the vines which were a good 10 meters long each towards the boy, one from each side and sending them whizzing around in intricate patterns to confused him and hopefully make it harder for him to dodge the steams of thick fire which could do a lot of damage if she had it at the full temperature. It was a dangerous move to deal damage and trip but it was also a jokey one which could cause quite an amusing response, making them 'dance' around the quick viper strands of fire to dodge them.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 12:28 pm

Well it seemed his attack didn't go exactly as he planned once again. Fist glancing along the powerful flames, causing him to jerk back. Silently making waht sounded like a yip of pain. Though not loud enough for her to hear him. Jumping back as he inspected his burnt his knuckles. It was only a minor burn really. Not like anything that was expected really. Having some cool water splash onto it, returning his gaze to her in time to see the attack come. Cursing silently as the fire came. Quickly darting around as he tried to dodge them. Though he wasn't fast enough to truely dodge everyone of them. One lashing over his shoulder, leaving a red burn. Though not very major at all. Still it hurt all the same.

Though all this running around wasn't how he liked to work with things at all. So he decided to perform a little manuever of his own. Pulling the water from the air into lashing tentacles that surrounded him. Lashing out at the fire if it came close. Steam rising into the air in thick plumes. Giving him enough time to form small droplets of water that took the form of little bullets. Copying exactly what she did, with his own little twist to it. Hoping to do a little damage himself now. Especially since she put that burn on his shoulder. Though Sean was never fond of injury himself. As he prepared a back of plan of the first attack of bullets failed. Pulling out a rush of water that he planned to form a large wave with, to sweep over her.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 1:02 pm

Scarletta blinked as water bullets came firing at her and she uttered a curse as he turned her attack on him. He was a quick learner. She managed to deflect a few with one of the fire tendrils which just let one to sneak along thee floor of the ground and try and wrap around the boys feet. She got hit with a few of the water bullets which stung like paint ball rounds when they hit. Yes, he as very strong and he had a lot of potential. He was such a fast learner that maybe Scar could help him learn some new tricks. Maybe she could hook him up with Ethan, the water bender who had helped her learn fire techniques.

Letting those thoughts run in a subconscious trail she concentrated mostly on how she was going to beat him. As she had dodged most of the bullets and only got a small bruise on her thigh and arm the large waved crashed down over her. She pushed up a bubble of fire around her quickly but because of the short time she had to do it it wasn't as strong as it could have been which meant a great deal of water got in and soaked her to the skin. She laughed, which was probably surprising and let the bubble drop, shaking her hair out she smirked at Sean and then flicked her wrist. The fire thread which had hopefully gone unnoticed when the other thread had disappeared, would have wound around his ankle lightly, ready for the instruction. As she flicked her wrist, if it had succeeded in wrapping around his ankle, the thread would yank tight and try to move back to Scars hand, dragging Sean off balance and along with it. If he was on the floor she'd use the excuse to try and evaporate some of the water laying in thin puddles so she didn't slip.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 1:20 pm

"Yes!" Sean cheered quietly to himself as all his attacks seemed to be working. Turning to look at her with a more confident look on his face. Barely feelignt he thread wrap around his ankle. Though the tug was what suprised him, as he slipped backward. Hitting the back of his head against the floor slightly hard. Though it did no damage on his powerful skin. So he tried to think of a back up plan for if this happened. Quickly reaching for some water, as he shoot a few torrents at her. With enough power to knock her back if they hit. He wasn't going down without a fight that was for sure.

If the attacks dioriented her enough, he planned to use a bit of presurrized water to cut the thread ,and free him. Which he could follow by returning to his feet in a quick motion. Planning to send out a few tentacles of water out to grab Scarletta and pull her close. So he could try again for a punch to the face.Though that would most likely not work well. Somehow she had a way of stopping his attacks always. Though he had a plan if she threw up one of ehr little fire shields. Planning to have a tentacle pull him back, as he would blast her with a torrent of water. Thought hat would only happen if she was caught by his attack.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top