The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 1:20 pm

"Yes!" Sean cheered quietly to himself as all his attacks seemed to be working. Turning to look at her with a more confident look on his face. Barely feelignt he thread wrap around his ankle. Though the tug was what suprised him, as he slipped backward. Hitting the back of his head against the floor slightly hard. Though it did no damage on his powerful skin. So he tried to think of a back up plan for if this happened. Quickly reaching for some water, as he shoot a few torrents at her. With enough power to knock her back if they hit. He wasn't going down without a fight that was for sure.

If the attacks dioriented her enough, he planned to use a bit of presurrized water to cut the thread ,and free him. Which he could follow by returning to his feet in a quick motion. Planning to send out a few tentacles of water out to grab Scarletta and pull her close. So he could try again for a punch to the face.Though that would most likely not work well. Somehow she had a way of stopping his attacks always. Though he had a plan if she threw up one of ehr little fire shields. Planning to have a tentacle pull him back, as he would blast her with a torrent of water. Thought hat would only happen if she was caught by his attack.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Never thought I would see you here.((Closed to Scarletta))

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 2:11 pm

Scarletta was enjoying this way to much. It was like she was playing with a younger sibling or with her old partner. Instead of feeling the sadness of his death she felt nothing but happiness at the idea of having a good sparring session. They were both very nearly matched and sometimes they other balanced the other with a move. It was a very interesting fight and she would definitely let him come and train with her again. She skipped and danced around the torrents of water, taking her eyes off of him as she thought him safely on the floor with he fire tentacle wrapped around his leg. When she felt it cut she quickly whipped round just as one of his own tentacles grabbed her round the waist and yanked her forward.

Scar's eyes widened in shock and because of the slippery surface of the floor she basically skied across the wet floor - which was highly amusing until the point she realized she could get out of his watery grip. She tried going inferno, her skin taking on a molten look but all it did was make steam rise around them. Which was what probably the reason why she didn't get a broken nose. The punch came out of the steam like a bat out of hell and she swore as it collied with her eye and high cheekbone instead of her nose which was probably the target before. It bloody stung and would make a lovely bruise. Pain was going to flip.
"Nice right hook," she muttered at the same moment she got rid of the tentacles. Before he could land a hit on her she quickly ducked and rolled to the side, jumping back to her feet like a cat on springs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 2:32 pm

The fist collided with her face with a satisfying sound. As he saw what looked like it would be a bruise forming. So it seemed he was making some progress atleast. Though he could only imagine the look on Pain's face when he saw that. It made him shiver for a second. Sure he may have been strong, but Pain was on a whole other level than him. To the point it wasn't even funny. Who new what that guy would do to him once he found out about this. Still it didn't feel completely right to punch her in the face, didn't want her poking fun at him if he lost. So Sean was going to give this all he had, without destroying the place anyway.

"Woah thats a nasty bruise." He said a little surpised to himself."Sorry about that." Though that was followed by him forming a torrent of water underneath his feet. Going high into the air, almost to the ceiling. As water formed around his upraised fists. Then he quickly fell down towards the floor at a decent speed. As water swirled and writhed beneath him erratically. He had seen a move similar to this on some kind of anime once. Though Sean wasn't sure which one . As the water formed a shape under where he was to land. As he hit the construct, as powerful wave of water went out all around him. It would have enough power to knock her back quite a bit. Though it was just something that Sean was testing out.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 3:59 pm

Scarletta tenderly touched her cheek which was already swelling up big time. Oh boy was she going to get revenge. She wasn't sure what to do except watch, what could you do when it looked like he was running away from you? Though when he started to descend her brain clicked as to what he was doing she glanced up at the spectators ring and crouched slowly before jumping at the same time the wave crashed down. Grunting she began to swing her legs back and forward as if she were on a swing, making her entire body swing to and fro. She wouldn't get a height advantage again so she was going to use it.

Scar swung herself up onto the metal railing of the spectator ring and then instantly launched herself off of it and straight at Sean, pulling the fire around her at it's extreme hottest. She made it swirl constantly and shape like an arrow. She was hoping to land directly on Sean straight after he landed so it would give him little time to move. Of course he could side step the blow and allow her to do several forward rolls to the other end of the room thanks to the water. However if she did that he could probably pin her if he dived for it, but he'd have to be quick.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 4:14 pm

She came at him in what looked like a burning arrow. Which was not good at all. Still if Sean could think of a way to grab her, he could go for the pin. So he had to act quick for the whole thing to work. Quickly moving his body, foot twisting. As he aimed to move out of the way of the woman. A small plan came across his mind in those few moments. Which had very little if any hope of working whatsoever. Actually very little hope whatsoever. Still it was better than doing nothing.

Sean moved as quick as possible for him. Diving at her quickly. Putting in his full strength, Sean planned to pin her against the ground. Which would work, if he did it right. Though she could somehow escape if Scar moved in just the right way. Though this was just one of Sean's half baked plans in the making. So even he didn't know how this would go.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 9:28 pm

Scarletta went fast and she instantly put her hands out, either so she could push Sean down and not just blindly crash into him or be prepared for the impact with the floor so she could manoeuvre herself quickly. Unfortunately Sean side stepped and tried to grab her which he did. Only he grabbed at her shoulder and as it was an awkward place to grip it would most likely cause him to tumble down after her as she hit the floor and rolled, unless he let go. If not he was going down with her ending up on the puddle littered floor. If he did let go in time, which would be quick he would probably have managed to disturb her fall enough to make her miss her chance to roll and instead end up flat out on the floor.

If she did end up on the floor she'd let the fire go out and raise an eyebrow at him with a playful smirk on her face. He was good was this kid, willing to act on instinct, which was good in some cases.
"Looks like we're tied, last point to go," she mused and pushed herself up backwards so she was leaning on her elbows. Then she would swing her leg round quickly in a break-dancing style to hopefully get him off of his feet, bouncing onto her hands then her feet. Either it'd make him stumble and fall, slide back a bit, or the kick to the knee would send him rocking forward and into the upper cut she was aiming for him. Of course, if he didn't let go they'd both be on the floor and really she'd have won as it'd have been the third time she'd get him on the floor, though he'd have got her down to which would mean a close tie.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 25th 2011, 10:01 pm

It seemed that he had to make his move quick. Even though his body didn't move quick enough to stop im from falling. As he rolled with her to the floor. A certain fact dawned over him as his face collided witht he floor. It ddin't hurt thouhg. Not at all really. Yet he knew she had beat him, adding tot he tally on his loss list. It had to be around four losses by now. Rubbing his nose lightly, as he looked over to Scarletta with a neutral expression. Slowly moving to a standing position as he brushed away a few bits of dust from his thigh slowly. With wiping motions of his palms. Not all to glad at his little loss. Though he was used to it by now. So it made him wonder if he was just a weak person, or just everyone was just stronger than him. Though it was most likely one of his complexes acting up. He smiled, a smile he knew was fake."Good match." He said turning around.

Heading towards the changing room to put his clothes back on. Though making sure to hear what she said in response to his compliment before doing so. Quickly changing out fot he trainign gear intot he punk like clothes he preferred to wear. Now considering just returning to his hotel room for a nice quick nap, or something like that. Anything to get his mind off this added little failure to the mouting list. Wondering why he even tried to be a hero. From his experience, the efforts never amounted to anything.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 25th 2011, 10:30 pm

Scarletta was glad the fight was over and not glad on some levels. She had won, which was great, but the kid really needed to learn about how to use his power. She grunted slightly as she got to her feet, pushing herself up like she would in a push up she brought her feet under her and flowed to her feet gracefully, doing a few cooling down stretches as she replied to his comment.
"You're a really strong water bender Sean," she said and handed him a bottle of water when he came out, ones she's brought with her because of the serious work out. They were still cool and refreshed. She took a swig from her own bottle and then glanced to the kid who was only an inch smaller than her.

"You have so much potential but you haven't had elemental training before. You learn quick though and hopefully you'll practice. You're free to use the gym if you want to," she motioned to where they were standing before handing him some cream.
"To help with the burns," she smiled and shifted the ice pack she had retrieved from the freezer and pressed it to her eye and cheek to stop the swelling and make it go down.
"On normal combat though, you're pretty damn good," she smiled. "It was a pleasure sparring with you Sean."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 27th 2011, 3:37 am

"Thanks i guess." Sean replied to her complimenting his power. Though really he wasn't that powerful of a manipulator at all. Sure he had the raw power, but his skill was painfully lacking. Mostly due tot he fact he didn't have anyone to teach him the complexities of the power. So that left him teaching how to do it all by himsef. So he thought he was doing pretty good though. At least well enough to survive these days anyway. Against anyone with a special power, Sean didn't do very well. Still that meant he had to get stronger still. Not prove how weak he was still. Though for an odd reason she offered the use of her gym to train, which was kinda suprising really. He had his owns ways of learning, but this worked just as well. "I'll keep that in mind." He said in a neutral tone.

Taking the cream she handed him for the burns. That he finally began to feel after the tension began to wear off. So this would help a little when it was all over. Still he knew Pain would have a heart attack over her big ass bruise. Which was an accident on his part, well it wasn't really. He had intended to hit her, but not that hard. Well he couldn't complain about a landed hit. "Yeah, it was a pleasure sparring with you to." He said smiling lightly. Digging his hand that wasn't burned into a ratty pocket. Thinking of a few things he could do before taking a much deserved rest.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 27th 2011, 5:04 am

Scarletta moved the ice from her eye and blinked twice before putting it back over her eye. God she missed Faith's healing aspect, she'd be in deep shit with Pain later. She sighed and once she was content the swelling had stopped she tossed the ice onto the benches and glanced back to the boy.
"If you want to have elemental training you can always come and find me you know. I trained for three years with a water elemental in Italy, I could teach you a few things if you wanted," she said, feeling slightly awkward. She didn't want to appear to be trying to muscle in on Pain's job of training his kids but Pain wasn't an elemental and Scar was, she could help and she wanted to. She glanced back to him and raised a slight eyebrow.
"As long as you don't give me another black eye," a teasing hint of a smile in her lips and eyes. She handed him a piece of paper with her number on it.

"If you ever want some training or vent some anger just give me a call," she shrugged lightly and then glanced to the door. "I guess you know you're way out when you're ready. I'll see you around," she smiled and half raised her hand in a wave before she wondered off to the female changing rooms to get changed and clean up the training area.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 24th 2011, 6:14 am

XP count. 500 words = 1 XP

Sean - 3,391 words = 6 XP, 391 words left over.

Scar - 4,244 words = 8 XP, 244 words left over.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top