The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant Point
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 19:01 by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 13:28 by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 13:26 by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:45 by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:22 by Cerek

» Ricochet
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 4 May 2024 - 20:58 by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May 2024 - 19:39 by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 3 May 2024 - 15:52 by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2024 - 23:56 by Tybrid

» The Warden
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2024 - 16:48 by inquisitor

» Talos
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 2 May 2024 - 16:47 by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr 2024 - 2:02 by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barMayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barMayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mayhem on Lake Street [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mayhem on Lake Street [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayhem on Lake Street [Open]

Post by 16 Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 13:52

This is the part where he buys a thermal shirt, no three thermal shirts along with a thick jacket just for the cover up – Then an almost heavy coat on with a hat and a thick ear protector. He bought more stuff but mainly he was going to be warm before he smashed on a huge meal to full himself up. After changing into super winter gear he nods to the larger fellow allowing him to lead the way, but this time with no weapons. He was going unarmed, though of course it always was his hands. He doubt he remembers going to the mountains or any kind of rocky area besides a training drill years ago, he won’t admit out loud that he haven’t done this before but on the other hand he figured his godly friend already knew that. “My name is sixteen …” he uttered out along their walk, I mean might as well get to know each other right? And not kill each other with huge hammers … right?

Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 14:26

Gaius had remained quiet and watchful throughout the haggling and the meal, and said nothing until they had reached the outskirts of the town.

"I am Gaius, Son of Gaia, The All Mother." He introduces himself with a bow of the head, and continues heading down the road until a stand of trees with a small natural path leading off toward the mountains.

Gaius turns onto the small dusty path, ducking under the trees limbs in order to not shatter them with his passing. "Do you wish to come with me?" Gaius asks slowly, after stopping and turning to face the assassin.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 14:55

“Gaius … the son of Gaia? … The All Mother? … I’ve never heard of your kind or your mother … I’m a bit curious” Spoke the slightly less threatening voice. He was quite interested in what he was getting himself into as the walk went on slowly but more definitely he was not bored. “I am always down for learning new things, as you can see what I was doing … I’m in a good mood. I’m ready for something very new. Please take me with you, for I am a man with no past or knowledge beyond fighting.” He was most surely interested and hoped that he wouldn’t get himself killed. It’s really only one way to actually find out. He could feel the temperature changing almost by ever step, nothing his durable body couldn’t handle of course – But he could tell this was something more different, not difficult but different … he was on his way to a new life.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Character Profile: Anarchy, 16
For more information or a chance to RP: Anarchy's File
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 19:51

"Come," Gaius says as he takes long strides to the north, taking the long winding path upward, the earth making stairs beneath his feet, supporting his heavy gait, and then fading back into the ground after he takes every step. They come to a semi-circle of stone on the ground, and sits cross legged.

"Sit before me" Gaius says simply, tossing the thirty five ton hammer onto a large mound of snow. "Gaia is the spirit of the land, She gave birth to the Titans."
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Sun 9 Feb 2014 - 22:25

Accepted by the being they began their journey through everything he was right behind the big guy, who was fortunate enough to block the wind from giving his body a very destructive embrace that he was not in the mood for. The trip most definitely wasn't easy, it had its rough edges like this guy in front of him but in truth there was nothing personally wrong with it. Eventually the destination was a large cave, in which was pretty big inside - something a person like sixteen most definitely took note of. His steps were more slower, he could finally feel the bit of heat from the cave they were in and his fingers returning feelings back. He took a seat in front of Gaius and nodded so that was the signal to continue his speech.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You must realize. that fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Don't let me be misunderstood, danger is very real, but fear itself is a choice"

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau Wed 12 Feb 2014 - 16:11

Gaius makes a fire by scratching flint and steel together, Gaius himself doesn't require heat for survival, but enjoys familiar the crackling sound because he had been raised by a normal man, so has a modest amount of wood on hand.

Looking at sixteen carefully, studying the assassin. Gaius rumbles softly, the equivilant of a grunt from the gargantuan man. Why do you do what you do? Who taught you to act in that manner? Tell me about yourself. Before teaching a student, first you must know the student.

Gaius waits, watches, and listens.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 14:37

He popped the question on him, the question of asking just what in the world compelled him to be such a person of carnage. Carnage was a very pretty name to actually put it, but in his eyes he was not a bad person – then again he didn’t know what being a bad person actually was.

He noticed the creature might have actually been a bit more gentle then he preempted, perhaps he actually cared about other … perhaps the guy in front of him could actually be a hero. Hero’s are usually the ones who talk shit out, which is something that sixteen didn’t do often – Usually he’d either walk away or kill the target. This was his own response.

“ All I remember was being accepted in a organization meant to fight for a better cause, I was trained and raised to do this – That is all I remember”

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau Thu 13 Feb 2014 - 15:54

Gaius turns his head slightly, looking at sixteen oddly, "Then I will teach you as I was taught. Please rest, We will begin before dawn."

Gaius causes a section of the floor to powder itself into a large bed of dust.

------a few hours before dawn--------

Sixteen is woken by the warm soft dirt in which he lay turning into cold hard stone, and Gaius slamming his hammer into the cave wall. "UP!" he shouts from the murky before morning darkness
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Fri 14 Feb 2014 - 14:47

Sixteen did not sleep so that part of the story was too farfetched to be honest. He sat in the same place the whole night, admiring and scanning what information he had on the area. He kept his breathing level at a nice rate and just waited in complete silence.

His eyes noticed him slam his hammer in an almost alarming form of fashion but in a slow fashion sixteen got up to his feet. He sighed lightly getting used to quick changes in his life, the man was already awake so there was no kind of pressure or an alarming effect. “Let’s go, what’s first” stating sixteen in a almost sleepy voice of assurance as his gaze was a bit more sure of himself then ever.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Epsilon SIgma Tau Sat 15 Feb 2014 - 15:30

Gaius is standing outside next to a line of variable sized stones, obviously cleaved from the various places in the mountain, They are all sitting inside of a circle of raised stone

He points to the first stone, it is around your height and half your width, "Push this stone to the other side of the circle, then push the next until you find the one that you cannot move"

Gaius moves over to and sits atop of a small pillar of stone, crosslegged. to watch you.
Epsilon SIgma Tau
Epsilon SIgma Tau

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 15:38

Sixteen comes out of the form he was once in, and began to stretch slightly to prepare him for the training this guy was willing almost to put him through. Getting right behind the rock like instructed he began to push, little by little the rock began to move in the direction that is instructed. His arms and position was so that he wouldn’t hurt himself in the process of his training process he so called himself going through. He was trying something new, though he could have just left it alone and went home but there must have had to been something worth all this so why not. He kept pushing until he got too the next rock.

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by 16 Fri 18 Apr 2014 - 20:25

[End Topic: Learned Knowledge instead & Left.]

Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top