The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Field Trip - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Field Trip

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Field Trip - Page 2 Empty Re: Field Trip

Post by BrightChaos February 6th 2014, 12:05 am

Darn! The boy thought at realizing his blade missed it's mark. As Miracle Boy looked back his eyes went wide behind his visor at seeing some sort of tentacle had appeared with a blade at it's end. He hastily leaped to the side feeling the bladed tentacle scrap the side of his helmet leaving a scratch mark before leaving an impact on the floor. The small hero jumped into the air taking flight to get out of it's reach.

"Almost lost my head there" He whispered to himself. The man had taken no action against Droplet. Maybe he didn't know she had powers. He'd have to gamble that she wasn't do distracted by that Silus to help out.
"Missed by a mile!" He lied extending his free hand which lit out with energy as he counted with a life force blast (4 Ability) aiming to either knock him off balance or make his avoid it.

BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2012-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp February 6th 2014, 11:50 pm

Oh boy. And now he was supposed to fight this guy, right? Lily cocked her head to the side and tried to clear her mind. One normal day to hang out with a friend, and you get to fight the evil relative of another friend. Assuming that this guy was Silus's brother or whatever.
She lifted both or her hands to the air and focused on the water below, bringing it up to the designated height. Maybe it could distract the man for a little while and hopefully give Peter a chance to regroup. Luckily,he didn't seem to knpw who Silus was. Better for focus. She shrugged and let the water go, washing over almost everything. Hopefully they missed whatever was on display.
"And I suppose you're one of his brothers?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---Droplet ---Bloom ---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 7th 2014, 2:33 am

The tendril scraped along the males helmet, damaging it but being nowhere enough that it would have hurt him, a pity. This Miracle boy launched a burst of energy towards him, and with a casual swat of one of the limbs it was knocked away, colliding with the wall and creating a loud crash as what looked like a burst of water was launched at him. Then the eight tendrils dug deeply into the ground, keeping Michael grounded as the weather washed over him, meant to simply knock him off balance. ”Who I am is unimportant really.” Michael said simply dripping wet from the hydrokinetic assault, clothing now sticking to him like a second skin. One of the tendrils reached out and latched onto a display case, throwing it at Miracle Boy.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos February 7th 2014, 10:51 pm

He would have to ask her who this Silus was. He seemed important to her. So much for the easy way. Miracle Boy though at seeing Droplet's surprise attack fail. To make matters worse the guy likely knew she had done the attack. He had to finish this guy before he attacked Droplet.

He dived into an attack pushing his speed to the max. The guy threw a desk at him before he closed the space. He wasted no time in discharging another life force blast to turn it into a cloud of wood fragments and torn papers. The boy flew through it to meet his opponent swinging his shield sideways at the side of the man's head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp February 14th 2014, 11:22 am

Lily snarled slightly, half in anoyance and half in panic. For some reason, the whole world seemed to spin under her and she pauzed and tried to clear up her head.
She needed to get back into the action. Quickly. Lily blinked her eyes a couple of times, then stretched her hand out again and waved it towards her opponent quickly, willing the water to try and distract the man once again. She'd put him to his knees before finding out anything.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 14th 2014, 9:45 pm

Michael held the cigarette still within his mouth, yet he knew it was ruined the sheer volume of the water used was more than enough to have stopped him from smoking it. Crushing it within his hand, Michael tossed it aside, falling to the ground silently as he looked to the two heroes that were now opposing him. His table was reduced to dust, and the male was still coming at him with that impressive speed of his. Yet all his movements were transparent when compared to the male that he was combating, amateur. One tendril rose to deflect the attack aimed for his head, while another aimed to rake across the boy’s side with a powerful swipe. Along with this Michael moved around the attacker, now standing in the middle of both attackers. ”Is this all you two have?” He would ask seeing the wave of water coming once again, snapping as a barrier of dark ethereal rose to cut a swath in the midst of the wave and cause it to curve around him. The energy was dark almost with a strange red lighting crackling off it malevolently.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos February 18th 2014, 8:43 pm

Miracle Boy grunted at feeling his shield hit a blunt object just before it hit the guy's head. His smoke screen hadn't worked. He pulled back but felt a sharp pain on his side. He had been to slow and one of the blades grazed him.

He couldn't take this guy alone. Landing again he saw the opponent had moved between him and Droplet and blocked one of Droplet's attacks. They would have to attack together to brake through his defenses. The best way to do that would be if he was blinded.

“You've got good eyes to follow my speed Octopus-man!” He shouted fighting through the pain.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp February 25th 2014, 2:11 am

OOC:I'm so sorry, I lost my password so I spent ages trying to figure it out before resetting it >_<
Lily cringed as the water was practially ignored, useless to her in battle. To be reminded again, why did she, of all powers, get hydrokenisis? Obviously this man didn't think of her as much either, because he wasn't doing a single thing to her. Instead, poor Peter had taken all the attacks, even getting injured in the process. Perhaps she should have been relieved, but all Lily could feel was cold anger.
"You wish," she whispered, and began to run towards her partner. Maybe a little healing was in order.

Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 28th 2014, 5:48 pm

It was like dealing with children, and indeed with all of the resistance they were giving it was way too easy. Water would settle against the ground, small pools that would continue to flow outward, male shivering from the coldness that was already soaking him now. A smirk formed across his lips as Michael finally managed to damage the male that was darting about, so futilely trying to break through his defenses. ”No, you’re moves are just too obvious.” Michael noted dismissively, arms still crossed over his chest as eyes would follow the movements of both youngsters that were now against him. One of the tendrils began to twist and warp, the bladed end becoming what appeared to be a gun barrel of sorts, but larger. The dark energy would build up within it and then fire off with one massive blast, shattering everything within its way.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by BrightChaos March 4th 2014, 1:55 am

Droplet hadn't got his hint. She was running towards him and the opponent had not yet been damaged. His tentacles were fast enough to block energy and strong enough to withstand his blows. To make matters worse the opponent seemed to have some kind of cannon from the tentacle. He needed to get ready for long range combat.

Miracle Boy formed an energy ball in his hand as he saw the barrel form. He he drew back his hand to fake an attack on the cannon-tentacle only to change targets to the man himself tossing the curve ball at him. He had no time to see of it because he had to avoid the opponent's attack. The time he used to attack did him no favors. He flew to Droplet but was thrown by the force sending him skidding across the pavement. The pain in his gut got worse from exerting himself. He managed to stop himself in-front of her.
“We need a smoke-screen or whatever.” He whispered hastily knowing they had little time.

Miracle Boy
Spoiler:
BrightChaos
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top