The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Specter I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Specter I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Specter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Specter I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Specter I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Specter I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Specter I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Specter I_vote_lcapSpecter I_voting_barSpecter I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Specter I_vote_lcapSpecter I_voting_barSpecter I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Specter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Specter Empty Specter

Post by Morire January 26th 2014, 4:51 pm

Specter
There are no bindings I cannot escape. No trap I cannot evade. No door I cannot open. I am coming for you. Pleasant Dreams.

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Specter
Title:
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Meta-Human (Asian American)
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 200lbs

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Legacy

Personality: Specter is a very proud man, believing that with his training and powers that he is the last word in justice. He sees the world in stark black and white. He hates what he does, what he must do. He truly hopes that when the world no longer needs him, he will be able to put down his weapons and lead a normal life.

History:His parents were attacked because they were chinese immigrants coming into the wrong part of town at the wrong time of day. His mother was injured, and his father blamed himself for not being able to protect her. He had his son taken back to china, to train in the old ways, Kendo, Kyudo... He mastered them all. He returned to the United States and seeks to bring justice wherever he can find it. Dealing out justice to buisnessmen who ruin buisnesses for profit as well as those who mug people on the street.

The Powers

Power 1: Specter's mental discipline is so strong that he can semi-solidify the air beneath his feet, giving himself the ability to walk on air, or as it is more commonly used, jump off of it. This ability was derived from the teachings of the floating monks of the orient. He perfected their ability

Power 2: Specter has the ability to become temporarily intangible by emptying his mind, tapping into his psychic potential. [1 post duration, 1 post cooldown]

Power 3:Specter has trained his body and mind to the fullest ability possible, able to run faster than any normal human, lift more weight than any normal man.

Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence:6
Strength:5
Speed:4
Durability:5
Fighting Skills:8
Ability:1
Flight:1
Wealth:1

Last edited by Morire on January 26th 2014, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 157
Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Specter Empty Re: Specter

Post by Zell January 26th 2014, 8:47 pm

The intangibility lasts for one post at a time, and requires one post to recharge or "cooldown" in between the uses of said ability.

I'd also like to ask a little bit more for an explanation regarding his first power. The one allowing him to "air walk".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell January 26th 2014, 8:54 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top