The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Specter  I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Specter  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Specter  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Specter  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Specter  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Specter  I_vote_lcapSpecter  I_voting_barSpecter  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Specter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Specter  Empty Specter

Post by Puglife43vr March 30th 2019, 11:22 am

Specter

"Whoever pays the most is the only one getting out of here alive."

The Bio

Renegade Name: Specter
Title: Elemental Mad Man
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human Gunmage
Hair: Black
Eyes: Changing depending on the element in use.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 180 lbs

The Looks

The Personality

Specter is both a gun for hire and raider, stealing and killing to make money. He doesn't give a damn about anything but his paycheck. He doesn't do it for fun or for helping the general public.
The Story

The Story:
The Priority

1. Strength
2. Endurance
3. Reaction
4. Agility

The Powers

Combat Skill:
With training in the military along with experience in the field, this renegade is able to use his weapons effectively. Also, his hand to hand combat skills aren't bad.

The Weaknesses

Magic:
Because of the magic crystal embedded in his bionic arm, he is easily detected by other magic users. Also, those that can interfere or have some type of magic inhibitor are able to neutralize the arm's capabilities.

The Items

The Elemental Appendage:

Capabilities:

Weaknesses:

The Auto-RIfle:
This firearm has a high rate of fire at 800 rpm, and with a 40 round side loaded magazine. Each round can be set as a different element by the bionic appendage.

Weakness:
The Auto Rifle can jam if he uses the earthen mode too often. If he uses heat too often, the barrel can be heated and cause severe damage to the firearm. Ice can freeze the barrel and make it brittle. Wind doesn't do too much.

Hell Handgun: This is a high caliber handgun able to punch holes in armor like... a hole puncher. Combined with Earth, this thing will reduce your house to a BOX OF SCRAPS. It has a 10 round magazine.

Weakness:
The Hell Handgun has the same weaknesses as the auto Rifle due to the elements.

Tactical Knife:
The blade is able to take on the element in the arm like the other weapons. The usual.

Mundane Firearms:
Specter has a great deal of firearms stored in the mobile armory. Everything from SMGs to Shotguns to Handguns.

Caltrops:
Small multi pointed objects that are perfect for puncturing people's shoes and giving them tetanus. They're laced with poison.

Specter Clothing:
Specter wears a durable bulletproof bodysuit covered by jeans and his signature red flannel.

Mobile Armory:
He has to store all those guns somewhere! This Van is loaded with more mundane firearms. The van itself is armored with bullet-resistant windows and shoes. It also has reinforced plating. It has 800 horsepower and is all-wheel drive for quick getaways and to counteract the weight of the armor.

Weakness:
The van is susceptible to heavy arms fire and is also quite heavy. Because of the weight, the vehicle can be slidy while being driven. The vehicle could cause itself damage if it's going too fast and slides into a structure.

The Minions

N/A
The Fluff

Specter constantly has a target on his back with several countries wanting him dead or alive. Bring him in and you might get a prize.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Puglife43vr on April 14th 2019, 8:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Puglife43vr
Puglife43vr
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "What would you do... For a Klondike bar?"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

Specter  Empty Re: Specter

Post by Chellizard April 7th 2019, 1:12 pm

Your items need weaknesses. But otherwise a solid app.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Specter  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MissingAxis April 16th 2019, 7:37 pm

Hey Puglife43vr.

Specter's Elemental Appendage appears to have seven or eight powers and only three very limited weaknesses.

The powers I see:
-Air's knockback effect
-Ice's freeze and slow effect
-Earth overall
-Fire overall
-The Appendage's durability
-The Appendage's strength
-The Appendage's grappling hook
-And possibly the Appendage's hidden compartments and blades

The weaknesses I see:
-The Appendage's reaction time (somewhat iffy, given that you have implied by omission that only speedsters can really exploit this)
-The crystal's fragility (somewhat nullified by the Appendage's durability, essentially stating overall that if you can destroy the arm, you can destroy the arm)
-The Appendage's unarmored/weak joints (acceptable)

You'll need to find a way to balance out the power/weakness ratio before I would be willing to accept this. While you're at it, please provide some more clarification on the effects of each element, the range of the grappling hook, the strength of the arm, the arm's rate of fire/range, etc. You've provided very little to judge the power of the Elemental Appendage on. Also, please spend some time on the formatting while you're at it, as it's currently very difficult to parse.

Cheers,
MissingAxis
Forum Moderator
MissingAxis
MissingAxis
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down