The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Hel I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Hel I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Hel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Hel I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Hel I_vote_lcapHel I_voting_barHel I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Hel I_vote_lcapHel I_voting_barHel I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hel Empty Hel

Post by Zell January 19th 2014, 4:19 am

Helena Atterrius
"With expendables like these..."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Hel
Title: "Fashionista" "The Mother of All Monsters" "Lady Death"
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Ethereal
Hair: Black or Brown (dyed and highlighted at will)
Eyes: Silver. Glowing Indigo when angry.
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Blood type: Z-Ω

The Looks

She is most notable for her strange silver-grey eyes that seem to reflect light slightly. Her hair changes upon her whim to dye it, depending upon occasion.
Image:
Image:
Image:
Ultima Visage:

The Legacy

Personality:
     A Cynical mistrusting woman without who binds her domineering mentality into all she does. Be it the simplest of socials, or the most complex of conspericy it is all done with a zeal and a fervor that is unmatched by even the most passionet of people. Helena is quick, concise and strategic in every aspect fo her life. The curse of her history has also grown into her, giving her an increased sense of paranoia and unwillingness to cooperate...in short Helena's trust is very easily broken and impossible to earn.

Helena is a machiavellian personality. She believes in sacrifice, and she believes that promises must be broken, never made or even betrayed depending upon circumstance. She holds no alegiance, and the alegience of those before her means nothing, The only thing that matters to Helena is her persuit of eternal power, the pursuit of the true state of excelsior. A ruthless business cut-throat, a suave and sophisticated woman and a decisive diplomat. Helena takes from her father, a true social chameleon...and a fabulous manipulator.

With her own agenda, and the manipulative/backhanded nature of her dealings, Helena is a merciless woman witha dark allure and a near irresitable mystery to even her connections all throughout the world in the higest and lowest of places that she uses to further herself and go to try and ascend the stairs towards her goal of eternal power...no matter who she steps on. After all...
     "With expendibles such as these, who needs enemies?"

History:
     The daughter of Zell Atterrius and Sean Collin, Helena is actually the twin sister of Silus, the youngest son. The confusion arose form when Ouroboros crippled the Death Incarnate Shi Ryurou. The Ethereal left his energies within the being, preventing spinal recovery. The complication being that this caused a link in the energies in which allowed Ryurou Shi to imbude his own death energies to begin destruction of the Ethereal King. This death energy began around the time of the Birth of Michael, and ended shortly there after...however the residual effects lingered until the cnception of the twins, the ones who would later be named Silus and "Enigma" the still-born child who was not named.

The Death of the female unborn child was a direct result of Ryurou Shi's energies, and this energy and the usage of them was the same reason Silus almost died at birth, and it made his heart weak to the pressense of Nether energy. Silus, being able to die from even the moderate forms of nether exposure. This not only prevented a normal life for Silus, but ended the life of "Enigma", which caused tension between Ouroboros and the Death Incarnate.

After the events of Raziel's corruption of Michael, A strange monolith appeared in the distancer of the waters, barely noticed due to the fog. "Helena" was ushered back into the world through this figure, though reasons for her apperance and the reasoning for her recreation through this "monolith" are unknown..

Her first order of business was to take on a human personna, discovering and making a mark for herself in the fashion world by blowing it up with almost "magical" designs and the softest of fabrics. Her second order of business was to steal Gene-Tech from beneath her daddy's feet and begin working "along side"  the enigmatic Hellshrike to gain the absolute power she desired.

Now with the current situation at hand Helena is not only a well off designer of unique and near unattainable fashion, but also the newest mind behind Gene-Tech, amassing resources to assist in her own rise to power.

The Powers

Awakening: She remains an undetectable meta-human. Completely guised as a human beyond her intellect. She is unable to be identified as anything other than human. When in endangered, She is able to "unlock" her inner powers and drop the human guise. When she does this she is able to unleash Ultima energy. (uses only part of her points until combat is initiated on her behalf. Combat additions are in *#*) (8 Ability Nether Manipulation or Dark Ethereal Manipulation. Cannot be changed in thread after selection)

A mind by any other name: Helena is a brilliant mind, favoring scientific pursuits over that of the occult like her twin brother. As such, part of her donning her own name, was she chose the name of her "Daddy dearest" before adopting the persona Ouroboros. As such, she named her self Helena. By proving she was a genetic relative of Zell Atterrius, Helena usurped the company of Gene-Tech from beneath the feet of Ouroboros who controlled it through the shadows. Her mind is so highly advanced that she has superhuman sensory, advanced information processing, a near omniliguist, and is able to craft weaponry to assist her in her endeavors. (8 Intelligence)

Curse oh the Undying: Due to the very nature of her resurrection Helena is technically nothing more than a Hell-fire Construct, and an imprint of the person she was meant to become. By this means she is capable of being killed, or damaged beyond the point of repair, however upon death she is summoned back to the Hellfire Monolith and reconstructed. (RP Mech)

The Mother of All Monsters: When Helena cannot be there directly, She uses Gene-Tech's endless genetic research to conjure up monsters and creatures to do her bidding for her. (2 ABL grid shift) (8 ABL summoning)

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult:
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 2(Grid shift) *8 (Nether/Dark Ethereal Manipulation)*  2nd form: 8 ABL summoning.
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 5

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hel Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Hel Empty Re: Hel

Post by Arcana January 19th 2014, 4:24 am

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity March 21st 2014, 1:43 pm

Unapproved - deceased

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hel Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum