The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Blake Osborne  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Blake Osborne  I_vote_lcapBlake Osborne  I_voting_barBlake Osborne  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blake Osborne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Osborne  Empty Blake Osborne

Post by Viri November 21st 2013, 5:42 am

Blake Osborne
Blake "The Hurricane" Osborne

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: Blake "The Hurricane" Osborne
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human
Hair: Long Blonde Hair
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180 pounds
Blood type: O

The Looks

:

The Legacy

Personality:
Blake's most profound feature, is his desire of fighting, and not only fighting, but winning. He will do just about anything to win, even if that means bending the rules a little bit. He's been fighting for years, and recently has had a strong taste for winning, since they have happened. Fighting gives him a sense of belonging, and he would almost be a zombie without it. Everyday he strives to become a better fighter, and has even hoped for people beyond the level of humans to fight him. He likes fighting so much, he'll take any challenge that is willing to fight him. He does not care where the fight takes place, just as long as he wins. Fighting is his life.

Blake seems to be a very ignorant person, when it comes to his abilities, borderline cocky, even. He thinks very highly of himself, and given the chance he believes that he will be able to defeat just about any opponent that comes his way, even if it takes a few tries. If someone were to beat him, he gets rather upset about it, and does not hold his anger easily. This is also the same if he is talked down to, or made fun of, it's certainly not something he takes a liking to. His rage gets the best of him, and he's even ended staying a few nights in jail because of this.

He's known about his powers for some time, and since he found out about them, he's been nonstop training them, as he would any other skill that he is interested in. As he is determined to win at all cost, learning how to use his powers is no different. Blake has overlooked the fact that he was given the power, and just uses it for his own gain, and shows no desire, or has not thought about others with powers. Therefore, he does not know those in the world, are like him, and possess powers. He feels strongly about his power, and even uses them during professional fights. He was taught to use anything to win, and this is just another thing he can use to do so, he has no morale struggle when using his powers.
History:
Blake grew up in a fairly standard house, with three older brothers, as well as both of his parents. They were a middle-class family, and both of his parents had to work often, leaving his older brothers to look after him. This caused a lot of fighting between the brothers, and Blake typically ended up on losing end of the fights, and got pounded a lot for it. This lead him wanting to fight, so he could defend himself. As he grew up fighting his brothers, he grew up strong, and also very angry and with a lot of angst. When he started middle school he found himself in a lot of fights, even over little things. These problems were presented to his parents, and very soon within his middle school career he was signed up for the wrestling team.

He very much enjoyed the team, and was one of the top athletes on it, due to his time fighting his brothers. Through his skills, and consist desire to train, he later was able to take his career into the college level. During this time, he chose to peruse a degree in the study of Martial Arts, that allowed him to not only learn the history behind them, but the ability to travel the world and learn a little bit about how they work. He had no real interest in using the degree, other than to learn a fighting style that would be best for him, but without it, the travel would not be there for him to do so. His all time goal, was to take his fighting into a professional level, and knew that just wrestling would not be able to get him there.

After finishing up his degree, he chose to follow up on his dreams and take his place in Thailand for a few years, studying the art of Muay Thai. Training under many different people, he gathered a strong grasp of the style, and returned home, well enough to start his own gym in the style. However, this is not what he wanted. He signed up for a gym that focused on getting people into what is know as the UFC, and began training with much more skilled fighters than himself. He was not a great fighter at first, bcause despite being a wrestler for so many years, he could not read his opponents very well, and would take many years of training to do so. He would not make it into theUFC, if he could not win his fights.

After about a year back in the United States, Blake seemed to be getting luckier, and was actually looking at an official entry into the UFC. However, after making it in, he did not realize the degree of fighters would much greater than him, and began underestimating them, giving them free hits, and letting his cockiness get the best of him. It was not until Blake realized that unlike the rest of the fighters, he was gifted, he came backed with a superpower. After founding out, he took a short leave to understand his power, and use it without people noticing him, when he was fighting. As any thing, he spent much time working out his power, and bettering himself for fighting, so much so, that since his discovery, he has not lost a fight. He has successful become one of the most famous fighters in the business, and may one day very well be the best to ever enter the ring.

The Powers

Power 1:
Air Manipulation - This power gives the user the ability to create, and control air/wind. This power allows the user many other abilities, such as flight, air blasts, increased strength, speed, and many other air associated attacks. Blake's a rare case, and has the ability to generate and control air from all of his pores. The more air that is released, the stronger and faster he can become. This power does not actually make him any more physically stronger, or faster, it merely gives him an extra push, and allows him to simulate these new powers.

Power 2: Martial Arts Expert (Not a Power)
Muay Thai  is a martial art developed in Thailand in which blows may be struck with the fists, elbows, knees, and shins
Freestyle wrestling is the most complete style of standup wrestling and brings together traditional wrestling, judo and sambo techniques.

Power 3: (To Obtain Later)

Power 4: (To Obtain Later)

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 4
Speed: 3
Durability: 4
Ability: 7
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic: 0
Spells:0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 3

Last edited by Viri on November 22nd 2013, 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Viri
Viri

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-11-21

Back to top Go down

Blake Osborne  Empty Re: Blake Osborne

Post by Viri November 22nd 2013, 12:17 am

Completion Bump.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Viri
Viri

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 22nd 2013, 12:22 am

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top