The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barA Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Whole New World [Open]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Whole New World [Open]

Post by The Nekromonga October 19th 2013, 11:21 pm

Left with little choice, the teenage thief looked at Xiao, the angry preppies and then at Charlie. Several moments pass, before he tosses Charlie's bag to Xiao, then pushing Xiao out of the way to make his escape down the sidewalk, just as the police arrive to question the people gathering around.

Xiao's classmates entertained the policemen, while she went to Charlie and returned the bag. "...Here you go. It's sad to see such misguided youth. Are you alright... um... I didn't catch your name..."

Xiao may have heightened senses, but that didn't mean she was fully aware of her surroundings- the thief had made off with Xiao's mobile device, and slowed to a walk after getting out of their sight. He would do this a bit too carelessly, as he would stop to inspect it near the alleyway Aidan was. "Heh, this thing is worth more than that chick's cheap bag... wonder if I can sell this instead."

The device rings. Ellie was calling. The thief fumbled with the thing as it blared out a popular Kpop tune. "Oh crap oh crap oh crap... how do I ignore..."

Last edited by Nekromonga on October 26th 2013, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify October 20th 2013, 1:30 pm

Aidan figured out that most people that walk through alleways are either using it as a shortcut to get to somewhere, or they are in the middle of doing something shady. The gears turned in his head as the confrontation in front of him continued to the point where he managed to understand what had happened, it was clear that the thief had stolen the woman's bag and she was chasing him for it back until he was confronted by the citizens of this city. If he was back in Sylvafall, this youth would have been brought in front of the king and would have probably been punished for it, crime was not something sought after in a prospering woodland city. The thief appeared to have been caught red handed and he had no choice but to return what he stole in an act to avoid an arrest or worse, he tossed the bag to someone out of his view and he quickly bolted away, back down the alleyway he came from and the same one Aidan was in, he pulled himself away from the corner and stood with his back to the wall in a dark corner of the alleyway, the man walked into his view as he looked at one of those mobile devices he has seen so much of, the man also made the mistake of thinking out loud as he made it clear to anyone in his vicinity that he had just stolen that device from someone and plans on selling it, the device then started to blurt out an annoying tone and that is when Aidan decided to step in, to stop both the thief and the annoying music.

"People do not appreciate others taking their things" he said ominously as he stepped out of the shadow and into the thief's view, the thief looked stunned that he did not notice anyone else beside him, but then began to laugh at Aidan's attire.

"Haha, what the hell are you wearing dude? Looks like you just fell straight out of Robin Hood, tell the little fox I said Hi will ya?" he said as he turned the phone off and stopped the music.

"Return the phone or I will have to take it from you" Aidan said coldly with no emotion on his face other than determination.

"Yeah right, see you around freak" the thief said as he turned and began to run away down the alleyway with the phone in his pocket. Aidan sighed as he had hoped the thief would take the easy way out, Aidan simply pulled the bow off his body and lined himself up with a deep breath, he slipped one of his many bows out of his quiver and placed it against the string before lining up his shot, several seconds later he had released the arrow and watched it flow through the air and pierce the thief's right leg, causing him to yell out in pain as he flopped to the floor and dropped the phone, creating a small scratch.

The thief rolled onto his back and stared at the arrow sticking through his leg with shock, "Oh my god!... Why did you shoot me?!" he shouted, this caught the attention of the crowd down the alleyway as well as the police.

"I asked you nicely friend... And do not worry, that will cause no serious injury, just give you a scar that's all, three more centimetres to the left and it would have been a whole new story" he said as he lifted the device off of the ground and turned back to the crowd that were filing down the alleyway. "I believe this belongs to someo- oof!" Aidan was pushed against the wall by police officers before he could even finish the sentence and return the device. Several on lookers began taking pictures of the thief with the arrow in his leg who was still on the floor, several police officers arrested him too, but also called for an ambulance.

Aidan's hands we tied together by a strange metal contraption, he was told to sit down by an officer, so he slid down the wall behind him and dropped the phone on the floor safely beside him, he looked at his bow just across the way and desperately wanted to get it back, but it was confiscated by an officer, which annoyed him greatly, there was not much he could do right now other than sit and wait for whatever the police officers had in store for him.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Ani October 26th 2013, 7:12 pm

Charlie accepted the bag and immediately went through it. Sighing in relief she swung the bag over her shoulder. She turned to talk to the girl who had gotten her bag back when the thief let out a yell. The crowd turned around and saw the escape thief with an arrow sticking out of his leg. Charlie gasped and covered her mouth.
The guy, Aidan was being cuffed and stuffed into a cop car while the other guy was being loaded into an ambulance.

“What do you think they are going to do with the arrow guy,” One of the people muttered to his friend.
“Lock him in the nut house with all the memory people.”

Charlie’s ears burned and she turned away, walking away from the scene fighting emotions that threatened to clog her being.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Behold the Ani-ness :
A Whole New World [Open] - Page 2 Tumblr10
Ani
Ani

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2013-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top