The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Frost. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Frost. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Frost. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Frost. I_vote_lcapFrost. I_voting_barFrost. I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Frost. I_vote_lcapFrost. I_voting_barFrost. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Frost.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Frost. Empty Frost.

Post by Gemini September 22nd 2013, 11:41 am

Daniel 'Frost' Fumton
"Is it cold in here, or is it just me?"

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Frost.
Title: Cool Guy.
Alignment: Hero.
Race: English Metahuman.
Hair: Blue Hair in a mohawk style. The Mohawk is frozen when he's in his hero suit.
Eyes: Pale blue. When using his powers extensively they appear to freeze over.
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 124lbs.
Blood type: B-

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:

Nice: Daniel is a generally nice person, he kind of has to be in order to be a hero. This has it's limits however, for example if he was forced to choose between himself or someone else's life he's probably going to let the other person die. He'd feel bad about it, but he'd be alive.
Hot Headed (Funny, right?): Frost while probably start most fights he gets into. Ironically, he's rather hot headed. This tends to get him hurt quite abit. There's a slight chance that he might try and talk first, it just depends on what kind of mood he's in.
Views on murder: It's like a dog on the road when you're driving. If it's avoidable avoid it. If not, too bad so sad.
Iron Will: Frost isn't likely to surrender even when it's hopeless. If he sets a goal he strives to get it done, and only lets certain obstacles like innocent deaths stand in his way.
Good sense of humour: Frost takes every oppurtunity he gets to drop a cool ice pun. Sometimes it makes him seem like a douche but he's really an ice guy. Ahahahahahaha! He's also prone to the odd practical joke or witty one liner.

History:

Daniel was born in a council estate in London. His mother was on the dole and his father was working in a factory putting cardboard boxes together when he was born. After the mother fell pregnant and gave birth to a child, whom they named Daniel after the mother's father. He was raised as a standard working class child would have been, with second hand clothes and a small 9" by 9" TV, and with fried sausages and chippy dinners most nights. This went on until Daniel was about 9 or so, until his parent's walked into his room and found something shocking...

Daniel was sat in his room, the floor covered in snow and he was building a snow man ontop of his bed. He was only wearing his pajama shorts yet seemed unphased by the freezing snow on his floor. His parent's were equally scared and confused about what had happened, it was the middle of June it wasn't meant to snow for months! And how did it all get in here? After they took him from his room and downstairs they asked him just that and he simply said "Because I made it be in there.". Both his parents looked at each other in confusion, and Daniel could see they didn't understand. He clapped his hands together and pulled them apart slowly, manifesting a miniature spiral of ice within his fingers. "Hehe!". His mother feinted, and his dad took hold of the spiral in disbelief.

As he grew up, Daniel's powers became second rate. His parents were desperate to get him to do well in school so that he could get a good job and not have to live paycheck to paycheck. However, Daniel seemed far more interested in music or being unique or rebelling than actually reading. They were aware of their son's powers and were somewhat worried that he might start abusing them, and there were cases in school where he used them secretly to mess with people's stuff, make them slip, or the occasional cheating at a snowball fight. However one night, when he was walking home Daniel saw a girl having her bag stolen while getting beaten. He didn't know what swept over him but before he knew it he'd went around the corner and frozen the assailant against the wall, helped the lady up, who unfortunately happened to go to his school, and run of into the snow (it was winter).

However, the girl soon told everyone of her rescuer, before the week was done everyone in his school knew as did the papers that he was a meta human. Some in his neighborhood revered, while a majority feared him. Graffiti, Signs, Broken Windows, in was all too much. The hate people felt for him really got to him. His parent's decided to give him the tiny amount of savings they had, they'd been planning a holiday you see, and booked him a flight. He didn't really get a say, but he was happy to leave all the same. He was caught a flight to America.

When he arrived in America he didn't have enough money to get lodging but he did have enough to buy food from the first McDougals (stupid copyright) he'd seen. He was living on the streets for about 4 days before a family who had a lodging room available and as he couldn't pay for him they said he could have it for free so long as he did his part to keep the house clean and cooked dinner etcetera. The family were good to Daniel, they didn't judge him when they discovered his powers, infact, their son was a meta huamn as well. He could create constructs from energy, so the pair got on well. The family helped Daniel get over his shame. However, he still got agitated by meta-human related insults and the thought of fighting excited him. He found it worrying but tried to push it behind him. Over time, he found himself repeating the past. He came across a woman having her bang stolen and being beaten, once again before he could stop himself he swooped to her rescue and then ran of into the snow (It wasn't winter this time but he'd been learning new areas of his powers.). When he got around a corner and looked at his hands which hand white and blue smoke dancing from his palms he realized. It felt good. It felt awesome! He'd decided that this is what he was going to do with his life, if it made him feel this good every time he did it. As he stood up he put his cold hand against the wall and it slipped leaving a trail of tiny ice shards along the wall. Frost. Hey! That works! He chuckled to himself before he turned around and began to walk from the alleyway into the snow, using frost shards to hold his mohawk upwards. Time to get started.

The Powers

Power 1: Ice Manipulation: Frost has the ability to manipulate ice. This allows him to freeze objects, create ice at will, cool down the air around him to various levels, manipulate hailstones and snow, breathe ice, create constructs of ice, he can emit tiny particles of ice in jets to create blasts of ice as well as breathe it out, etc. His ice can be broken by someone with 8 and above strength easily, but people below that will struggle. A side effect of his power is that his breath is constantly visible as if he's stood in freezing weather. He is also highly resistant to cold temperatures. His powers are connected with his emotions: When he is feeling sad it may snow (see below for the snow powers), when irritated a light fall of hail stones may begin (see below also). When angry, the air, water and various other objects may begin to freeze gradually. When furious the air and objects etc around him freeze to such extremes that the floor beneath him gets coated in spikey ice, it begins to snow heavily as well as smash down with hailstones. Granted it takes alot to get him to this last stage, it may happen.

Power 2: Ice Sliding: By creating ice from and infront of his feet and moving forward Frost can move at very fast speeds. This power is a roleplay mechanic to explain his speed.

Power 3: Frozen Percipitation Generation: Frost is capable of generating cold clouds which cause frozen preciptiation I.E Snow + Hailstones to fall from the sky onto the people and area below. This power can be activated on various scales ranging for very light snow and tiny sleet to minor blizzards and small hail storms. He can partner this with his ice manipulation to great effect.

Power 4: Ice Form: Frost is able to generate ice around his body as well as turn his body into frozen subtances in order to gain massive strength and durability at the cost of many of his ice projection powers and storms etc. One of it's hands is shaped like a hammer (left) and the other is a normal hand (right). If his armour is broken by ABI or STR higher than 8 it falls of his body.

Spoiler:

Power 5: Blizzard Flight: Frost can create a pressurized Blizzard around or behind his body in order to enable him to fly, levitates, glide, and rush backwards to avoid attacks or rush into battle etc.

Grid
Intelligence: 2.
Occult:
Strength: 1
Speed: 6
Durability: 2
Ability: 8 (Ice Manipulation)/6 (Preciptiation)/2 (Ice Form)
Fighting Skills: 1
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 2
Wealth: 1

Last edited by Frost on January 27th 2014, 6:49 pm; edited 13 times in total
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Frost. Empty Re: Frost.

Post by Gemini September 26th 2013, 6:14 pm

Done.
Gemini
Gemini
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 111
Humor : You relieved or satisfied a demand or feeling all over my face
Registration date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 5th 2013, 7:48 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Silus January 27th 2014, 6:47 pm

Unapproved for editing

Reapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frost. Lucife10
Silus
Silus
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 932
Registration date : 2013-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt February 18th 2014, 4:59 pm

Trashed upon request
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac February 18th 2014, 5:00 pm

Trashed upon request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frost. Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top