The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Errands [Open to one, maybe two people]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 Empty Re: Errands [Open to one, maybe two people]

Post by Artemis September 26th 2013, 2:24 pm

After putting the grocery bags in Ellie's bike, Lyra was handed a helmet and Ellie's phone. She slipped the helmet on, making sure it was securely on then took the phone. Lyra had limited experiences with cell phones. She never needed one and they were pretty much non-existent in the castle. She struggled with the phone but eventually found a place in New York for Ellie to drive to. It not like someone could drive up to the castle anyway. She handed the phone back to Ellie and attempted to get onto the bike.

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Errands [Open to one, maybe two people] - Page 2 Empty Re: Errands [Open to one, maybe two people]

Post by The Nekromonga September 27th 2013, 8:24 pm

Ellie looked at Lyra and observed her difficulty with the device, drawing several conclusions and suspicions that she wasn't exactly normal. Still, Lyra had done nothing wrong all day, and Ellie would damn herself by judging people based of what they were.

"...Are you sure? That seems rather far from the evacuation centers for New York residents. But alright. Promise me you'll stay out of trouble." Ellie asked, but shrugged it off as they both got on the bike. Ellie set her GPS for New York and was on the freeway before anyone noticed- rapidly hitting 150 mph once they had long stretches of highway to cruise on.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 1st 2013, 10:26 pm

Lyra nodded to let Ellie know she would stay safe and with that they where off. And a bike was something Lyra had never been on before. Holy crap they were scary. Lyra's arms where wrapped around Ellie's was it and they where hugging her tighter and tighter. Her buried her head as best she could into Ellie's back, her eyes shut tightly. They were moving faster then she could ever hope to reach when flying but this was scary.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2013, 10:51 pm

Ellie eventually slows down once they got off the freeway, stopping a few dozen meters shy of their destination as the terrain was no longer conducive to bike riding. She gets off and takes off her helmet, looking at Lyra with little expression. "...You alright? Looks like we're walking from here."

She retrieves Lyra's groceries as well from the bike's compartment. "Lead on then."

Ellie sighed and looked around, as they entered the ruins of New York, stepping off from the freeway and onto the crushed roads and improvised paths. Of course, her high-tech glasses were recording all this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 1st 2013, 11:46 pm

Lyra got off the bike and nodded again. She felt bad the more she thought about it. What if she was hurting Ellie on the ride up, she was holding on for dear life so it couldn't of been comfortable. Ellie left and picked up her groceries and Lyra walked up and took them from her.

"I-I'm fine, it's just that was my first time on a motorcycle and it was scarier then I thought it would be. And don't worry I can carry these myself."

With that Lyra began to walk. In no particular direction, it's not like she actually lived anywhere near here. After a few minutes of walking the pair walked past a partially caved in church among the ruins. Usually they would just keep walking but something made Lyra stop. She turned to the church and looked at it. It was a strange looking building, entirely made of stone but it interested her for some reason. With out saying a word she walked up the steps. The large double wooden door was broken. One side unable to be opened because of the cave in but the other was knocked to the side, giving enough room for someone to squeeze through.

Lyra was able to get through the door with out dropping any of the groceries. What she saw put her in a state of awe. She had never been to a church before. Most of the objects here meant nothing to her. What had her in awe was stained glass window, the only one that wasn't completely broken. On the window was an angel. Wings like hers, even shown with similar clothes that she was wearing. She knew what the function of a church was and she knew her race traveled to earth to grant wishes but Lyra would of never guessed that they where included in worship. It was strange and unexpected.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2013, 7:22 pm

"It's fine. That's a normal reaction for people who ride with me."

Ellie followed behind the strange girl, and stopped to look up at the church. Ellie understood such structures held significance to the religious, but the agent was a staunch atheist, and sighed internally. She followed in right behind Lyra.

Out of a habit, Ellie took off her hacker shades to wipe them with a cloth. She looked around the devastated place, taking note of its address on her map. She also mentally enumerated the significance of each holy object, nothing more than trivia to her. Sometimes Ellie envied the religious though, as they took comfort and solace in a higher power that took care of the things beyond their knowing and power. Ellie's life has been nothing but amassing knowledge and power.

"Are you a christian, Lyra?" She asked, out of the blue, standing behind the girl.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 2nd 2013, 10:04 pm

Lyra jumped slightly when Ellie spoke, she was so absorbed into the window she forgot about her. She simply shook her head.

"No..." said Lyra. "This is my first time ever being in a church. It just something about it feels familiar. Like I was being drawn to it."

Lyra stared back up at the stained glass window, light broke though the wreckage and lit the window up.

"What about you?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2013, 10:14 pm

Ellie noted Lyra's answer. "...No, I'm an atheist, Lyra. I cannot believe in an ultimate, benevolent higher authority, with all the things happening around us." she said, her tone colder than usual on the topic of religion.

"Still, this place has a calming effect... so, are you meeting your friend around here then, Lyra?"

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 2nd 2013, 10:50 pm

"I see..." said Lyra. She walked around a bit more, looking at some of the knocked over candle holders. It looked like there should be more here. There where shapes in the dust where things once stood.

"No..." said Lyra. "I lied... well not really, I do live near New York. I should probably get going."

Lyra walked up to Ellie and gave her a hug, balancing the bag of groceries as she did. She pulled away from the hug and looked up. There was a hole she could fly throw so might as well. In a flurry of snow white feathers large wings appeared on her back.

"It was nice meeting you Ellie, I hope one day we could meet again." said Lyra taking off.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 2nd 2013, 11:07 pm

Ellie returned the hug, embracing Lyra. The girl was nice and kind enough, and the agent found no reason to be suspicious of her of malicious intent. Still...

...Ellie placed a nano-tracking device on her, barely visible to the naked eye. It was a temporary tracker that would disintegrate on its own within 12 hours. It would record Lyra's movements and locations in that time.

Then she witnessed Lyra produce wings, then flying off. Ellie shielded herself from the... feathers. She would eventually find herself alone in the church. She would linger awhile before returning to her hotel room in the city.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top