The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Nameless One I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

Top posting users this week
Cerek
The Nameless One I_vote_lcapThe Nameless One I_voting_barThe Nameless One I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
The Nameless One I_vote_lcapThe Nameless One I_voting_barThe Nameless One I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Nameless One

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nameless One Empty The Nameless One

Post by dantoon August 25th 2013, 12:33 pm

The Nameless One

"I exist, therefore, I AM"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: None
Title: Micky the Bum, The Kid
Alignment: Chaotic Good/Neutral Evil
Race: Caucasian/Demon
Hair: Black/None
Eyes: Brown/Bright Yellow
Height: 5'10/8'
Weight: 184lb/300lb
Blood type: O+/Unspecified

The Looks

Human Form:
The Nameless One Condemned-2-bloodshot-20070913025912489-000

Demon Form:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Michael was always a quiet guy, never saying much unless he was spoken to. When his life took a turn , he became even more timid and quiet than usual, avoiding eye contact and not even acknowledging those that speak to him. But despite his supposedly anti-social behavior, it's to prevent himself from making a connection with someone out of fear of hurting them. Overall, Michael is someone who is concerned about the safety of others, at the cost of having any friends or loved ones.

The Nameless One is a completely different story, it exists simply to cause destruction and misery, nothing else. A remorseless creature of pure evil, it finds joy in mutilating it's playthings (in this case, mortals) and years of being trapped have made it even more unhinged and psychotic. It is not a mindless beast however, and will manipulate Michael into unleashing it into the world.

History: In ages long past lived a creature made of pure hate and malice, reveling in the pain and misery it caused. It was powerful and tormented humanity for centuries. At some point in history, a powerful magician dared to challenge the creature, and they fought for months until the magician managed to weaken the creature and seal it into a pendant. This pendant was passed on from generation to generation to prevent the creature from ever escaping.

Years later, a boy named Michael Thompson was born in Sicily, Italy to an American-Irish father and an Italian mother. Michael spent six years in Sicily, along with his incredibly superstitious grandmother, who kept a large collection of objects which she claimed were supernatural in nature. He very much enjoyed listening to his grandmother's stories, and believed in many of them. When his parents had a nasty divorce, Michael's father gained custody of Michael and took him to the United States. He spent most of his years getting into trouble and always fighting the other kids. When he was sixteen, news of his grandmother's death reached him, and she willed a specific pendant to him, telling him in the will to keep it safe and make sure it never breaks.

After Michael was finished with high school, he found he had a natural talent for boxing, and made a name for himself in the sport, fighting in underground clubs. He never fought for the cash or the fame, but for the thrill of it. However, he lost spectacularly to a particularly formidable opponent, leading to a downward spiral which eventually ended with him completely broke and down on his luck, with his pendant being the only belonging of his he kept with him. He drifted from place to place, only getting enough money to feed himself for a week before moving on to the next job. His situation would take another turn for the worse one day, when a group of thugs took an interest in his pendant, which lead to a vicious mugging that ended with Michael getting gunned down. During the shooting, the pendant had been shattered, releasing the creature inside, which took over the dying Michael and ripped the thugs apart.

Michael eventually reverted back through the sheer force of will and vowed to find a way to get rid of the monster inside of him. He now wanders the country, hoping to find someone that can destroy the beast inside.

The Powers

Demon Form: The creature can manifest itself by taking over Michael's body, morphing it into a sick parody of the human body.

Stronger Human Body: As a side effect of having the demon in his body, Michael is stronger, tougher, faster and generally better than an ordinary man. He also boasts enhanced reflexes, which boost his already formidable boxing skill.

Grid
Human Form
Occult: 3
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Durability: 6
Ability: 2 (transformation)
Fighting Skills: 8
Wealth: 0

Demon Form:
Occult: 1
Strength: 8
Speed: 7
Durability: 8
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 4
Wealth: 0

Last edited by dantoon on August 28th 2013, 5:13 am; edited 7 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

The Nameless One Empty Re: The Nameless One

Post by Samael Christensen August 25th 2013, 1:10 pm

Approved until stated othwerwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by dantoon August 28th 2013, 3:50 am

Done with edits

Revenant
dantoon
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum