The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Post by Artemis September 14th 2013, 11:10 pm

Milla had given up on braiding Brandon's hair and walked clumsily back to her seat, holding the bottle of wine again. She curled up on the chair and took another sip. She seemed to be in a content mood so Garret decided it was just a good time as any to tell the tale. "I am not sure if you both know about the earthquake that hit Spain a years back. Well it was more of a super natural disaster rather then a natural disaster." said Garret. He paused for a few more moments before continuing. "Miss Milla was having some trouble with the connection that was keeping her hidden in Spain. And to make a dreadfully long story short she was frustrated and wanted a drink. We kept wine in the house for quest but I poured her a few glasses and she went on a drunken rampage. I had to pay quite a few people to cover it all up. I never knew how much of a sadistic side Ms. Milla had until then."

Milla at this point had gotten back up and walked over to Aaron, pestering him slightly. She had decided to try and braid his hair and tugged at it when it didn't work. Garret's eyes followed her like a hawk. "I honestly feel horrible for the man who was in charge of keeping us hidden. He barely survived, even with my help. I would say it would be safe to not anger Ms. Milla, despite how bad she can get."

Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Post by Arcana October 27th 2013, 1:41 am

Causing a large scale earthquake was not something that had not been pinned to a member of a magical family once in a while, but then again Aaron, nor Brandon were not known for causing catastrophes, while Sean was. Brandon would smooth out his hair once again, perhaps trying to wipe away the horrible attempts at braiding. Brandon would take another sip of his drink, the taste of it still tart, and part of him wishing that he could get at least partially drunk on the stuff. ”Sadistic side? Well forgive me if I’m not surprised by the revelation.” He sipped lightly on his tea, noting that it was close to being empty, which meant that he would perhaps have to request for more before this little reunion could conclude. ”You could return to the family home, I’m sure mother would be more than glad to see you again.” Aaron added reclining after placing the tea cup down. ”You could even get to see the renovation she got around to finally.”
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2491
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis October 27th 2013, 2:14 am

Garret cracked a smile with Aaron' response. He couldn't help but let out a slight chuckle.

"Well it was rather unexpected Sir. Ms. Milla is usually so kind and thoughtful I never suspected she could be like that. She rarely angers." stated Garret. But once Aaron mentioned home Milla's head perked up.

"You mean the renovation she was talking about for years even before I left?" said Milla, her words slurring. "I never thought she would actually get around to them. What happened did the house blow up for something?" It was a pathetic joke, but in her drunken state it was hilarious and she was giggling to herself like she was a comedic genius. Garret just let a sigh and spoke up.

"I'm sure Ms. Milla would be ecstatic to return to her former home. But would Madame Hale be ok with her in her current state?" asked Garret.

"Let's go home Garret, It's been years since I slept in my own bed." chimed in Milla in a surprisingly normal sounding sentence.

"Well It's decided then. I'll stay back and have Ms. Milla's things returned to the house."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 4th 2013, 12:01 am

Aaron was instantly regretting his suggesting for Milla to come over to the mansion, but then again there was no way that he could rightly turn her down now. Not that he had anything against his sister actually coming home once again, but being within this state, he was sure that their mother would not like this at all. Brandon chuckled awkwardly at the small joke made about the house, considering the validity of that statement would have been more than he bargained for. ”Mother would be more than happy to see you once again.” Aaron noted looking down at his empty tea cup before interlocking his fingers and then standing to his feet, twin following suit.

’yeah, I’ve come home drunk quite a few times and mom never really freaked out….too much.” Brandon said with a light chuckle, loudly popping his shoulders before letting eyes move over the room quickly. ”I think we even have your room mostly unchanged.” He added as an afterthought, looking to Milla and then back to Aaron as if waiting for his que to leave the hotel. Not that the place wasn’t nice or anything, it did not beat home in the slightest.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2491
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis December 4th 2013, 7:25 pm

Milla got up, her body wobbling back and forth. Garret helped her down stairs, following Brandon and Aaron. However once they got her into the car Garret reentered the hotel to prepare to move her things back to the mansion. Milla sat in the car, struggling to get her seat belt attached. After struggling for a few minutes they where off to the mansion.

They rode is silence, or if Aaron or Brandon where talking, Milla wasn't listening. But after a few minutes they arrived at the mansion. As soon as the car stopped Milla rushed out of it and threw up in the near by bushes. Milla made a drunken mental note that her and cars don't mix. She got back up and wiped her face off before trotting off into the mansion, leaving Aaron and Bradon behind. She began to poke her head around in different rooms, her drunken self not being able to remember where anything was. But after a few minutes she poked her head into the kitchen and a drunk grin appear on her fan. She burst into the room and flung herself on top of her mother in a hug. "Hi Mommy!" she shouted happily.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top