The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
The Hangman (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Hangman (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Hangman (Open) Empty The Hangman (Open)

Post by longspear24 August 7th 2013, 1:08 am

There is an alleyway where a new born villain is hiding out. He is not neutral, he is not good, he is more evil but will take out anyone in his way. Everyday he visits his parents grave built in the Suburban Chicago area. Foot steps approach from all directions. Is it in Elliot's head or are they real. He looks one way, then another. He thinks he is going insane. He uses his grappling rope he designed to get into a tree. The grappling hook is white with a black rope and hook on the inside. He is very stealthy and also very intellectual. This man is not a force to be reckoned with. As he looks down he sees a couple men who looked like goons. Elliot doesn't care if they were friendly towards heroes or villains. Then all of a sudden they left and he dropped back down and headed back to his parents graves. He missed them so much he can't explain how he feels about there deaths.

Mom. Dad. I miss you guys so much I can't define it and I will avenge your de-

As he was speaking to his parents. He hears something else but this time it was footstep after footstep so he knew it was one man.
longspear24

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Job : Bellator MMA Rookie
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Back to top Go down

The Hangman (Open) Empty Re: The Hangman (Open)

Post by Zell August 7th 2013, 1:25 am

Zell Atterrius, The meta human Hunter himself. He walked down the streets of Chicago, searching for that scoundral Espada. Zell looked down to his A.V.A.T.A.R, picking up no meta human biosignatures. With a Sigh, Zell proceeded to walkdown the allyway, ready for Espada to strike at any time. His pace picked up, and he continued to walk, increasing his pace. His adrenalin was pumping, the Hydraskin suit was at full charge, and he was ready for war. This had to end, he needed to find what the hell this guy wanted form him and he needed to find it out tonight. To most people, Zell just looked like a kid in some clad combat gear, skin tight and as durable as it was flexible.
"Oh where...oh where...oh where is Espada." He asked himself as he stopped in an allyway intersection.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Hangman (Open) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by longspear24 August 7th 2013, 1:36 am

Elliot turns around in his skintight, silver lined, eagle suit to discover a man just standing their like it was his territory.

Who the hell are you? I thought I prayed to my parents, I didn't ask for company. I will only ask this one more time before I fire, now who.... are you?

Elliot has his left hand ready on his electrified hand gun (Electrified hand gun shoots a beam of electricity for a total of 1.6 seconds to stun an enemy for a brief moment). Elliot has his right hand on a knife tied around his waist and his left clutched around the hand gun almost as if he was terrified of this "thing" standing at the intersection.

I am warning you, if you do not tell me who you are I will shoot you and will not hesitate.

But the truth was Elliot didn't know much about Chicago but he was still a villain and did know his way around the criminal change

Don't just stand there. ANSWER ME?!?!
longspear24

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 7th 2013, 6:25 pm

"Quiet." Zell chastised the anxious man in the eagle suit. Zell continued to scan the area, standing as tall as his short self could. Not a single shadow shifted, not even the slightest of movements. Tonight was apparently the first night of Meta human season, because they were as scarce as honest politicians. There was always this guy behind him, but his biosignature gave no sign of meta genes or above human ability. The guy kept talking, even to turn around and ask Zell who he was. Zell didn't even grace the man with an answer yet.

"You are in no way shape or form in a position to make demands of me. I couldn't care less if you want my company or not, I'm currently trying to hunt down an elusive meta human that's a danger to anyone who is outside at night. As far as who I am, if you don't know my face then you live under a rock and lack the intellectual integrity for me to converse with." Zell snapped at the idiot. Zell was a rather well known figure. Between being the head of Gene-Tech, an internationally renown company, and recently revealing to the press that he was also A 'Champion of Humans' and 'The meta human hunter' Ancestor Dragon. Zell actually became a large financial supporter of Dominus as well.... if this guy didn't know who he was than he either had some form of social disease, a form of retardation, or had to live under a rock.

"I'm not sure praying to things other than dieties work... just a side note." Zell meantioned before continuing on his way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by longspear24 August 7th 2013, 10:13 pm

Elliot was confused on who he was talking to like that. He must not know who Elliot is. But then again he isn't really in his natural state right now, he is wearing his Silver Eagle Costume. But Elliot is a Billionaire. Not having more then 2 Billion dollars. Elliot knew he might be getting himself into trouble but it would be worth it. This short individual looked familiar but he had know idea who this man was.

I have said it more then once. And I am only asking you one more time, got it. What is your name??

But before he gave time for this man to answer, Elliot reached in his back pouch and grabbed his hand gun and he shot the electrical current at the short strange individual.
longspear24

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 8th 2013, 8:34 pm

"Was that supposed to tickle?" Zell asked as the Hydra suit absorbed the electrical current with ease. Zell crossed his arm, still not amused at this strangely dressed 'vigilante', maybe? Whatever the car, this person was hardly worth the time of day. Zell walked towards the masked man. "I'm What you wish you could be. I'm the judge, jury and executioner. So unless you want on the end of my noose or at the base of my chopping block I suggest you keep to yourself."

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top