The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
New Country, New Life - Page 5 I_vote_lcapNew Country, New Life - Page 5 I_voting_barNew Country, New Life - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Country, New Life

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Country, New Life - Page 5 Empty Re: New Country, New Life

Post by Hanna August 16th 2013, 1:14 am

Salone let out a small laugh, “You are also vain.” She teased before finishing her sandwich. Pulled pork was her ultimate food weakness… and chocolate. But she didn’t eat as much as she did, considering all that she had been through it was quite understandable.

“It’s your fault with the cupcakes however, I can’t eat them and you would. I figured that passing them on would be the best idea so they wouldn’t go bad.”

She laid her head down on her arms and watched Sam for a bit. The two people had reached a comfortable lull in the conversation. Slowly she unwound herself from her comfortable position and began putting the items away and cleaning up, wiping a rag over the counters and putting meat in the fridge.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 16th 2013, 1:35 am

Sam tilted his head to the side in agreement with Salone's statement, because he was vain, he did not like to admit it, but deep down he knows he is. "Oh definitely, no point in letting the cupcakes go to waste, but err... It would be nice if my cat would leave me some next time at least..." he said sarcastically and still running with the same joke. Sam stood still by his empty plate as Salone was already up and moving all around her kitchen, cleaning whatever she could find that was dirty, it almost made Sam feel bad that he was just standing around like a lemon whilst Salone was buzzing all around him. "Are you sure there is nothing you want me to help with? I feel bad when I watch you doing so much as I do so little, I'm standing right here, use me" he said with his arms out by his side and a smile on his face, really trying to drive home the point that he could be of some use to her, and that he was probably capable of whatever task she was to give him. He had taken care of himself for a long time now and he knew how housecleaning worked, he was not particularly fond of doing it, but when he had to he would. Having a cat to take care of aswell can make it even harder to do.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 17th 2013, 2:28 am

Salone arched an eyebrow, "Of course, blame the cat... when we all know it was your fault."
She grinned crookedly before tossing a dish towel at his face. "Clean then British Boy."
There wasn't much to clean up besides her dishes. Penny was a neat freak since she was a doctor and all.
Salone was up to her elbows in suds and she rinsed the bubbles off her arms. She dried the dishes and put them back on the shelves, standing on her toes when necessary. At one point she huffed because she was shorter than the top shelf so she had to levitate the dish up onto the shelf.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

New Country, New Life - Page 5 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 17th 2013, 2:51 am

The dry towel hit Sam in the face, he normally had good reaction times and he could have caught it, but he did not see it coming this time, so he had to face the inconvenience of it hitting him. He looked past the newest British comment that came from Salone, it started to become a running joke for her now, it did not affect Sam at all, but he continued deciding to be the bigger man and not retaliate with a silly joke of his own.

Speaking of being the bigger man, Sam could easily reach the top few shelves to place the clean plates that had just been washed, but Salone had some trouble with that, which is why she used her powers to her advantage and levitated them up there. Sam leaned over and grabbed the plate out of the air, moving his arm up and placing it in its intended position, they made a good team when it came to cleaning dishes, they both shared equal responsibility but in the interest of time, Sam could take the top shelves and Salone could take the bottom ones. When the job was complete, Sam dropped his towel onto the counter beside him and cleaned his hands under the rushing tap water, he flicked some of it towards Salone before drying them off and pouring himself a glass to drink. He walked to the island counter and took a seat, he had been working for several hours now and he thought he deserved a break, so he relaxed with his glass of cold water.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 17th 2013, 3:12 am

Salone’s eyes narrowed, she was determined to get a proper reaction out of Sam but after several minutes she let it drop and helped finish putting dishes away. At having water being flicked at her caused Salone to squeak and flicked Sam with the end of a towel. Salone grabbed a drink out of the fridge, a thing of pink lemonade. She twisted the lid and downed some of it in a few quick swallows before putting it back.
“Have you found a job yet?” She inquired casually, Salone was job hunting herself as she had quite her job earlier that day. "If you wanna stay in the states its kind of important to have one." Salone stated before sitting down at the stool next to him, resting her hand on the counter.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 17th 2013, 3:21 am

Finding a job... Sam had tried to put this off for as long as he could, if he wanted to live in the states, he would need money, he would not be able to live on Abraxis money forever, it was pretty much all gone as it was. "I haven't really put much thought into it yet, I've only been here for a few weeks, I've just been trying to get my life in order here before adding something major to it, but I suppose I should start looking now, I would prefer a job I enjoy though, I would prefer to do nothing and enjoy it than do something I know I don't love" he took a sip of his water as Salone joined him at the counter. "I was kinda living under the radar back in England, but now I guess I need I live by the rules here, if you find any vacancies around, run them by me and I'll see if I fancy them. As of now though, my main focus is to just help out the crime rate around here, hopefully I can make some kind of impact." It was a large city and Sam would not be able to cover all of it, but he could try his best, and if he only stopped 5 crimes a night, it was better than sitting at home and doing nothing.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 17th 2013, 3:50 am

Salone grinned faintly, "I think that cafe was hiring, just in case you're interested."
She busied herself again with the bottle of lemonade, drinking some of it again.
"Besides, it gives you something to do besides trying to play superman at night."
The woman casually flicked her bottle cap at him for amusement, her blonde hair spilling down into her face again. Boredom was what she was feeling like, generally she'd go for a fly when she got bored but with Sam here she couldn't just up and fly away now could she? Salone looked at sam before offering him a small smile.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 17th 2013, 4:06 am

Sam was scratching his chin and was looking out a window whilst thinking of working in a café. It was hard to concentrate when Salone, who appeared slightly bored, was flinging piece of plastic at him to get his attention, he picked up the lid of her drink that had struck him on the cheek and tossed it back into her hand as he replied "I am fond of drinking tea and coffee, but I'm not sure if I would enjoy making it for other people, the temptation to take a sip of it before giving it to them would be too strong." he said it as a joke, but that is probably what would happen. "I have always been fond of cars though, and I think I remember seeing a mechanics down the street that had some vacancies, that could be my first place to look." Sam was talking about himself too much and Salone was clearly thinking of more exciting things that she could be doing right now. "I don't remember you ever telling me what you did for a living, what is it exactly that you do?" he queried as he took another sip of water, wiping away the singular drip that found its way down to his chin.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 17th 2013, 3:08 pm

Salone stiffened, “My job?”
There were lots of things she could say about her job. Yeah, I hunt down beings and generally end up killing them. She face palmed mentally before saying, “I am on leave for my health at the moment but I find people,” She winced at the term… bad way to say bounty hunter. “I also work at the hospital in the children’s ward.”

She also left off the time bit on how she can keep leftover time if people die at a young age. So far she had racked up about seventy five non-aging years. The process of taking left over time was weird and it made Salone feel like a leach… but if she didn’t… she’d die… Salone flashed him a smile before flicking the cap back at him. “Nothing to interesting.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 17th 2013, 3:18 pm

Sam felt silly when he asked, of course she was off of work because of her health, the day before she could barely walk and she was extremely pale, a good enough reason to not go into work. He also learned that she worked in the children's wing of a hospital, Sam had a new found respect her because of it, "Wow you work with kids? That must be pretty rewarding"

He caught the cap of her drink this time, he threw it lightly back to her so she could try and catch him off guard again. "Sounds more interesting than my life right now, I live on my own with a cat and stay at home generally all day, my life is the one that needs to be more interesting."
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 18th 2013, 2:13 am

Salone gave him a weak smile, “Occasionally it is… most times it is just so sad. The situations these kids face, feeling sick all the time and not being able to walk. I understand their pain… but it hurts because I can remember it all. I didn't get sick when I was little so I remember every excruciating detail.”

Salone massaged her head and rested her head on the palm, memories flashing vividly in the back of her mind. Sitting curled in her bedroom in pain with no one to comfort her and then not being able to control her form... Salone suppressed a shudder, “I would have given just about anything to be that normal when I got out of high school. It was all pain and papers…”

She pushed her blonde hair out of her face and finished her drink, dumping the empty bottle in the trashcan she stood and stretched.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 18th 2013, 3:17 am

"You are as normal as shapeshifters get I suppose, I've met a lot weirder people over the past few months, trust me you are normal compared to them" Sam tried his best to cheer Salone up, clearly thinking about her past was not something she enjoyed. "I didn't even get the chance of higher education in England, when I got these powers I just acted like a coward and ran away from my old life, I suppose I didn't end up being normal either, at least we both have that in common."

Sam finished off his water and placed the glass in the sink, he looked to his watch to notice more time had passed that he had expected. "It's later than what I thought, I guess I should be heading home and check on Amber, it was nice to see you though" he said, trying to put the past behind them, he would offer a friendly hug between the two of them but even that could be slightly awkward.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 19th 2013, 12:22 am

Salone let out a bark like laugh, “Thanks Sam… normal… me… HA!”
She sobered up however when Sam told her about the lack of his education, “You could always go back to school here. Lots of people have done it as far as normal… it’s over rated.” She stood and stretched, picking up the glasses and placing them in the sink.
“Okay, bye Sam.” Salone said, offering him a bright smile, turning back to him before wandering down the hall.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 19th 2013, 12:33 am

Sam slipped out of Salone's house and took a deep breath, he was lucky that their relationship had gone from one extreme to another and then back to how it always was. He was happy with out had all turned out considering the way he had felt a few hours ago, he walked home with a shy smile on his face, he didn't want strangers looking at him weirdly because he had a big grin on his face.

Sam opened his apartment door and ventured inside, he looked down to Amber and watched her walk around Sam's legs, her way of saying hello he supposed. At that point it dawned on him that he had left his plate of pancakes out on the table all day, he looked to where he thought he placed the plate earlier in the day and it was not there, he walked to the kitchen to see the plate he had used, cleaned and put back where it should be and the pancakes were in the bin, had he done it already? He must have, there was no other way of getting it done.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top