The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
New Country, New Life - Page 4 I_vote_lcapNew Country, New Life - Page 4 I_voting_barNew Country, New Life - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Country, New Life

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Country, New Life - Page 4 Empty Re: New Country, New Life

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 12:49 am

He was indeed still slightly wet, he never did give himself a lot of time to dry off, all you could is stand still and wait and he hard far better things to do. "Oh Amber was all over these yeah" he spoke sarcastically, "The cheek that she had to only leave me one..." he walked into Salone's house, it would be rude not to after she offered. He walked through the door and found himself around the kitchen area. Jokingly, he began opening all of the cabinets around him, inspecting several tins of canned goods in the process, he looked around to see Salone smiling at his immaturity, "You have some really good storage here" he said with a smile, it was a silly joke but he found it funny, he had to stop himself from laughing out loud and ruining the joke altogether.

He closed the final cabinet and turned back around who was not looking very impressed by his joke, Sam then noticed sharp knives attached to her belt, he pointed to them as he said "Are you about to chop up a salad or?..." Unfortunately Sam could not look at Salone for too long without remembering the actions that transpired an hour or so later, he had to keep looking around her house several times to stop himself from feeling the way he did before..... you know... But no matter how hard he tried, he would always remember how he liked everything about her, he almost wanted to excuse himself so he could slap himself around the face and pull himself together, she was literally driving him crazy.

Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 14th 2013, 1:41 am

Salone’s brow twitched in amusement at his storage joke, though it wasn’t necessarily appropriate considering what had just transpired

“You can thank Penny, she put them up,” Salone said, fingering her belt with affection. When Sam eyed it she rolled her eyes in return. “They are for throwing, not slicing vegetables. It would be a crime to ruin such a weapon with vegetable juice.”

She moved past him and vanished into her room, removed the belt and laid it on her bed, before returning without them. She reached behind her head and ran her fingers along the tips of the swirling scars. Salone moved past Sam again and went outside, moving the targets and the punching bags as well. The few wisps of blonde hair that had escaped her hair band tickled her nose and she wiped them away impatiently.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

New Country, New Life - Page 4 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 12:46 pm

Sam was hoping that whenever they would be together it would not always be this awkward, Salone was running around her house and cleaning everything up as if was not even here and they had not said anything to each other for the whole time she was doing that. Sam was kinda just standing around, not quite sure what to do with himself, it was a lot easier to make conversation before and it suddenly dawned on him how bad of an idea it was to stay round, "If you're busy, I can just come back another time" he said as Salone rushed by him, he wanted her to let him leave, that way it did not seem like he was desperate to get out of the door, but if she was to ask him to stay, he would have to stick it out, for his own benefit.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 14th 2013, 2:55 pm

Salone stopped running around to look at Sam, this was how she generally was when home. Cleaning or doing research… or hunting down anything that pestered her. Then she realized she was making him uncomfortable, which she felt bad about.
“You can go or stay, I don’t mind either. I am actually going to be repainting the front room so sorry if I seem everywhere.”
That would explain all the plastic tarps she had brought up and had laid across the couch. The guitars had been moved into her bedroom and the piano had been covered in plastic and securely taped.
“You can help if you want… you will just have to avoid getting paint on yourself.” Salone moved to cover more items with plastic, such as the chairs and the couch. She moved the T.V and rugs. Salone wandered into the kitchen and pulled out several paint rollers and placed them next to the buckets. Then she vanished into her room and changed into a pair of paint splattered jeans and a black and also splattered t-shirt. Spreading out the tarp she opened a can of paint and then grabbed the roller before looking around for Sam, to see what his choice would be.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 3:16 pm

Salone gave him permission to leave, he could have just walked out of the front door, it was right there! But when she said that she was going to be painting a room and said that he could give her a hand and speed the whole process up a bit, he would feel bad for declining and leaving her to do it by herself. "A little bit of paint won't matter, I can always buy more shirts" he walked past Salone towards the front room, "And I could always reach those places that you can't" he said, a clear, immature height joke that could come back to bite him, as he walked by Salone towards the front room, he could feel a slight jab in his arm that made him laugh. He walked into the front room and looked around, it was a pretty big room and there was a lot of wall to cover, luckily he had his powers that could help out in any way, hopefully he could be of some use. He also hoped that this would act as some kind of bonding activity, it gave the pair a chance to talk and get their frustrations out on the wall if need be, if it was not awkward already, it would certainly be awkward now, but Sam was actually kinda looking forward to it.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 14th 2013, 7:49 pm

Salone arched her eyebrow at the short joke and she slugged him in the arm, relaxing the tension between the two of them.

“People grow until they are perfect,” She pointed out before opening a can of paint and stirring the color with a stick. It was an off white color, with a hint of sea foam green. One couldn’t tell it was green unless they weren’t directly looking at it. “As for reaching high places…”

Salone’s voice trailed off as a paint brush dipped into the paint and began to write on the wall. No visible thing was touching the wooden handle. The words wrote, Ha Ha on the pale blue walls. Salone arched an eyebrow and looked at Sam.

“What were you saying about me being short?” She threatened and the paintbrush pointed at him Salone took it and started painting. After a while she poured the paint into some trays and used the rollers.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 8:05 pm

Sam watched as the brush hovered in the air and wrote on the wall without Salone even touching it, he stepped to it and waved his hand over the top to make sure it was not some kind of trick. "Huh... that's new" he said as the brush returned to Salone's hand and she continued brushing away. Sam soon found himself a paintbrush and dipped it into Salone's paint can, he then got to work and began smearing the paint all around the wall, after a short while of regular painting, Sam tried to be a bit more creative, he drew a couple of smiley faces on the wall before painting over them, showing off his superior artistic skills, he even pained over his hand and pressed it against the wall, leaving a perfect hand print against the wall, but before Salone had enough time to get mad over him wasting his time, he would quickly paint over it and even it out so it looked like he never even did it, but deep down inside he knew it would be down there forever.

Sam had paint dripping all over his paintbrush as he pulled it out of the can once more, this time purposefully flicking it slightly to get small specs of paint on Salone's clothes but no matter how much she questioned him, he constantly said that he was not doing it on purpose, although it was only a matter of time before someone started a paint war they would not be able to finish.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 14th 2013, 9:59 pm

Salone couldn’t help but laugh at Sam trying to figure out how she was doing it.

“I am telekinetic… well… minorly, I can only move house hold items or change the radio station.” She turned her head and looked at the station, demonstrating so it turned on to a local radio station before turning it down so it became low background noise. With that she returned to painting. Salone was amused by Sam painting random smiley faces all over the walls; however when he caught her eye he quickly painted over them looking like a guilty child. She suppressed a laugh.
Later on she figured out that Sam was flicking paint at her every time he went for the paint bucket. The last time he did it, Salone conveniently had situated herself off to his side. Then she leaned over and ran her paintbrush over his chin and up to his ear.

“Nice try,” She stated, readying a telekinetic wall to keep herself from being painted.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 10:17 pm

Sam was expecting some kind of retaliation from Salone, but not that much so soon, he had a large white line gleaming down the side of his face and he could feel the drips of paint sliding down the back of his t-shirt, sending a chill down his spine, he could feel it lift and fall down his back as it bobbled over the scars that covered his body. Sam decided that immediately retaliating was easy to predict so he shrugged it off and and painted some more, after a short while he snuck up behind her and was planning on dabbing the paintbrush onto the back of her neck, he was drawing closer when the paintbrush stopped as if it had met a wall, but there was nothing actually in the way, Salone had predicted his attack and put up some kind of telekinetic wall, "Well that's not fair" he laughed as he stepped back to his spot and continued painting as if he did not just completely fail and embarrass himself.

No matter how hard he tried, the awkward moment they had shared at Sam's apartment continued to come back and haunt him, Sam hoped that Salone's powers did not also involve being able to read minds, because if she had been reading his the entire time, she would have been thinking he is crazy.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 14th 2013, 11:14 pm

That was the point Salone started to giggle at Sam’s frustrations, “Yeah it is, you freak me out with your poofing ability all the time.”
However she did lower the shield to play fair, very aware of where Sam was at all times. Salone nailed him again in the back of the neck with her paintbrush.
“Oops,” She stated. After a few minutes of paint war Salone called a truce, wiping paint from her face.

“Ok, enough! Enough!” She darted away from the extra attack. Luckily the entire floor was covered in plastic or there would have been a huge mess. Scratch that, it was a huge mess. Her stomach erupted and she realized it was way past lunch time. “I am going to go clean myself up; you can in the spare bathroom.”

She pointed to the guest bedroom that had an attached bathroom.
It took her about fifteen minutes to get all of the paint out of her hair and face. Tying the mass of gold up into a quick bun, she changed back into the clothes she had put on this morning before going back into the kitchen and proceeded to pull out pulled pork and rolls. Salone popped the pulled pork into the microwave and tapped her fingers on the counter as she waited for the meat to heat up.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 14th 2013, 11:32 pm

All of Sam's face was pretty much covered in paint now, the powerful smell rising through his nostrils. Salone called a truce and Sam obliged, she then ventured off to get herself cleaned up, and Sam did the same, when Salone directed him to the room that he needed to go to, he dissapeared into a cloud of smog and reappeared in front of the mirror, "I look like a ghost..." he thought as he started off by washing his hands, he then cupped the water inside his hands and tossed it against his face, slowly cleaning the dried paint that resided all over him. He took of his shirt and turned around, barely being able to get a glimpse of his back. He noticed the one small strand of paint that had escaped down his back, he then studied some of the scars that remained on his back, they were not an inconvenience to him, but they were starting to become a bit of an eyesore, and they would become itchy from time to time aswell, making it even more uncomfortable to have.

Sam tried his best to clean his back and get rid of the last spec, he slipped his shirt back on and exited the bathroom in an orderly manner this time. He walked back into the kitchen and began to mess with his ears as he was starting to find more dried paint all around him. Sam looked down afterwards to finally notice how badly his clothes had been covered with the paint, it probably would have made sense to wash them or something, but he did not want to sound rude and ask for it to be washed in somebody else's house. He noticed a light humming sound coming from the microwave and the light inside was on, which meant some kind of food was being prepared. "Watcha got cookin' Salone?" he asked curiously.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 15th 2013, 12:53 am

Salone jumped as Sam walked in to the room, his shirt was covered in paint.
“Eep! What is with you and you habits of sneaking up on me?” She demanded before softening just a bit. “You’re covered in paint… oh well. I will just have to find you a spare. We happen to have lots of those.”
True, this house did have a large supply of shirts and gym shorts in a varying range of sizes due to having Jake around. “I am warming up pulled pork so we can have a sandwich and I am hungry for the first time in a long while.”

Salone pulled the meat container out of the microwave and opened it, the smell wafting up as she did so. She snatched a piece and put it in her mouth before slicing open the rolls and handing them to Sam.
“Stuff them as much as you can.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 15th 2013, 1:29 am

Sam was slightly amused that he startled her again, this time he did not even do anything wrong, he simply walked into the room and asked her what she was making. "I don't want to put you out of your way to find me some clothes, a little bit of paint never hurt anybody, if there is nothing of use, then don't worry"

When the microwave bell dinged, she swung the door open and handed a roll to Sam, allowing him to have as many as he wanted. In the interest of respect, he took half of the pulled pork and placed them into his roll. He had a sudden flashback of when he used to eat bacon sandwiches with his family before he ran away from them, bacon sandwiches were always one of his favorite things to eat, once he learned how to do it perfectly, he would make them at least on a weekly basis, but over the past few months, he has slowly grown away from that tradition. He took a large bite out of the roll, chewed it and swallowed it down, it was official, it did not matter what Salone made, it was always amazing to eat. Speaking of which, she had disappeared to a different room, probably to find Sam a change of clothing.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 15th 2013, 12:28 pm

Salone vanished out of the kitchen and down the hall into the guest room. She could hear Sam munching on a sandwich but the noise faded away as she entered the other room. She opened a drawer and pulled out a dark blue t-shirt, the woman was pretty sure it would fit him. But she was just eyeballing it. Salone returned to see Sam munching on another sandwich, the other one appeared to have evaporated.

Her lips twitched in amusement as she handed him the t-shirt.

“I think I have figured out your one true love… food.” Salone teased, snagging a roll and putting meat onto it before moving away to sit at the island. True, the poor guy seemed to be in love with just about any food item that crossed his path... it had mostly been her cooking, but still, he ate a lot of it. With that she started munching on her sandwich, enjoying the taste of meat and Casco rolls.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify August 15th 2013, 12:53 pm

Sam had quickly devoured his first roll and was moving onto his second when Salone entered the room and handed him a dark blue t-shirt. Salone put some meat onto her roll and moved to a counter to eat, with her back to Sam, he teleported into the spare room and quickly changed shirts, a perfect fit, and certainly much cleaner than his original grey one. He tosses his original shirt over his shoulder as he teleported back in as if he had never even left. Salone seemed to have Sam figured out, "Food is definitely up there as one of my loves, how I still look the way I do is beyond me" he said as he took another bite of his roll, he was being serious too, he found himself eating for a large portion of the day and he still looked fairly slim and athletic, it must have been his night job that kept him in such good shape, without it, his body would surely change. "If you continue feeding me food as good as this, I think I'll need a gym to balance it out"

"Thank goodness for fast metabolisms" he then thought.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna August 16th 2013, 1:14 am

Salone let out a small laugh, “You are also vain.” She teased before finishing her sandwich. Pulled pork was her ultimate food weakness… and chocolate. But she didn’t eat as much as she did, considering all that she had been through it was quite understandable.

“It’s your fault with the cupcakes however, I can’t eat them and you would. I figured that passing them on would be the best idea so they wouldn’t go bad.”

She laid her head down on her arms and watched Sam for a bit. The two people had reached a comfortable lull in the conversation. Slowly she unwound herself from her comfortable position and began putting the items away and cleaning up, wiping a rag over the counters and putting meat in the fridge.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!