The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapA Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_voting_barA Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_vote_lcapA Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_voting_barA Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) Empty A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED)

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 9:52 am

*Fucking assholes taking up my personal space and groping me* was the thought of a certain Japanese Crossdresser. Hana hated being in crowded cities, as it meant he had to be in close proximity to other people. He hated having his personal space invaded, due to how little space there was when he was moving around. Not to mention that his appearance unfortunately kept him in close proximity to certain people who liked to pinch him or fondle him.

Hana Saku was currently dressed in one of those Japanese Schoolgirl outfits, though it was more high-class and conservative than what was seen in more suggestive books and movies. He had a tie, his knee-length, pale-blue hair was locked into twin ponytails that stuck out at the top of his head with twin blue ribbons that cascaded down the sides of his body. A  knee-length skirt, button-up blouse, thigh-high socks and shoes accompanied it, as well as elbow-high gloves. Not to mention the parasol clutched in his hands. His wide, doe-like, greenish blue lips made him look like such an innocent young lady, even though he was far from a lady at all.

His feminine, beautiful face was locked into a serene, polite, demure expression as he twirled his parasol around in his hands a bit. The beautiful young 'lady' looked so much like a female that it was practically impossible to tell what his true gender was. He also pretended to not notice the occasional pinch, grope, or fondle of his person. A proper lady would ignore it and move on, focus on more important things. Besides, he didn't want to bring attention to himself.

Last edited by Hana Saku on July 26th 2013, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) Empty Re: A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED)

Post by Saileyra July 26th 2013, 10:09 am

"There's a gender in your brain and a gender in your body. For 99 percent of people, those things are in alignment. For transgender people, they're mismatched. That's all it is. It's not complicated, it's not a neurosis. It's a mix-up. It's a birth defect, like a cleft palate." -- Chaz Bono

Curiosity killed the cat, everyone looked a certain way acted a certain way and was created a certain way. Without avail? Who was the curious prowler among the shadows? Certainly, it was Saileyra, her eyes were darting over the people from the confines of her strife. Why was she here? Well, there was no specific reason it was for the simple fact she had been wanting to see that big statue with that president sitting on it. Sightseeing was a joy and something she took hobby into on her spare time but along the way she ran into the most interesting of individuals. Illusions meant nothing to one who could quite literally see through them. Although, she was just staring at the woman whom just got her ass slapped and did nothing? Not normal in this town. She made herself stand out and that just made Sai all the more curious to find out what is up with little Hana Saku.

Curvy legs, thick material of spider silk on thighs of slender but feminine attributes. Sai's breasts full, complimented by a jacket unzipped. V-neck trinium under armor hoisting a whopping curve of her under armor about her bosom. Saileyra only scanned, her magenta optics having silver rings about them as her iris scanned blue hair, some japanese school girl outfit. Little did she know how much she did stand out. Saileyra put her immediate foot forward, her other following as she jumped off the edge. She'd land right in front of the woman the ground cracking as she stood straight now the other female able to take a really good look at the dominant figure in front of her.

Intense magenta eyes that glowed as she stood in her path. Light reddish pink lips slowly curling into a smirk Saileyra scanned her eyes watching the other as she stared at her eyes. High cheek bones and gentle face with a demure soft lips that only was too feminine..too pretty. No woman had been that pretty, all woman had perfections and imperfections. Saileyra's long black hair tickled her face as she had landed her fingers holding a blade on her hip. Next to handle of purple, on the right side of her hip a revolver with a scope. To top it off, there was a gauntlet attached to her right arm that pulsated with life.

Part of her twitched for battle, just smack her see what happens..but that didn't solve anything so the feral creature in front of Hana spoke, "Your different." She said stepping close, her form maybe too close for comfort but she needed an adrenaline rush to use Xeno-perception..then she could see past her clothes into her body. Every molecule about the woman..not that it mattered did it? It was only curiousity..not that she was onto something..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) Empty Re: A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED)

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 10:26 am

While Hana was inwardly very annoyed at the rather lecherous actions aimed towards his person, on the outside, he was the definition of calm, demure and grace. His eyes, stance, and general facial expression showed no indication of his inner annoyance and anger at the open perverseness these morons displayed in public. However, he would control himself and prevent attention from being drawn towards his person, as he would rather not be in the public eye for anything other than his looks.

As he continued on his path, he stopped in his tracks when a woman seemed to fall out of the sky and create a large crack in the ground upon impact. Hana put up a front of being surprised, taking a step back in surprise, placing his left hand over his heart, widening his eyes and letting out a gasp. Inwardly, he wasn't surprised at all. He was always on his guard, and was always wary and suspicious of everyone and everything around him, so even this didn't catch him off guard.

The woman in front of him claimed he was different, making it sound like a simple observation. Well, that certainly wasn't the first time he had been held under suspicious for being different. If he wasn't so good at controlling himself and keeping himself composed, he would surely have experienced an adrenaline rush of some kind. However, that wasn't going to happen, and his little show of being surprised quickly went away. He made a show of going back to be polite, demure, as well as calm and composed.

"Ah, you surprised me a bit there with your sudden appearance. I hope you'll forgive me if you thought I was scared of you for a moment. Konichiwa, by the way" Hana said politely with warm, welcoming smile as he curtsied in apology to the woman. He didn't really mean it, but he was supposed to be a proper lady after all, and he had remembered his lessons well, so he made sure to avoid being rude to the woman in front of him.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 26th 2013, 10:37 am

The crater dissipated smoke crawled over the ground at her feet allowing debris and rock to bash about her diamond carbonate boots. Saileyra's eyes scanned the others staring as her magenta hues were intense, bright; the ring about the iris flashing between silver and gold. Saileyra herself not of this world but completely open of it. Little did those around her suspect she was suspecting of this one. Some of the humans congregated staring, Saileyra felt violent. Why not? Lets see if this pretty little girl could fight because something wasn't right here. No one could be calm..not this calm..

She wanted to expose their secrets. She wasn't going to kill the chick but she certainly didn't mind punching her in the face! Depending on how she reacted, too nice and too calm. It made her cetain something was up her eyes staring imploring. Saileyra took a step forward, slender lithe her graceful hourglass frame approached her. Dancing legs moving forward as her hips whined her eyes staring at her as she made a circle about her. "Your too calm for someone who just got jumped in front of by someone with a bunch of weapons fit to kill your little pretty ass." Saileyra's voice was intense, patronizing almost seductive but in nature she just wanted a fight.

When didn't she want a fight? It was her kinds way of having fun, little do the others in this world understand that other than a few OCEAN operatives. Without her powers, her programming just made her all the more physically violent. Now that she was adapting to this world..she had her fighting skills back. All she needed was her strength which she hoped eventually would happen. Once she activated her adrenaline she could control it and activate her Xeno perception. Lets smack in that pretty face..lets just see what happened. She was far from a crook and far from a hero; she'd never steal but she down right punch someone in the face to see what happened..

Pivoting on her right foot, the woman only smirked as she had brought her hand right across to the womans nose. If she was truly not what she thought she was..that pretty nose would break indefinitely. If she was a meta? Well, her little punch would not stand a chance until she brought that fist forward and across. But she was a hell of a fighter..and knew more than one style to bring just about anyone fucking down...Come on pretty face, let's see what you had behind those bright blue eyes and pretty little skirt.

A Simple Waltz Through the Nation's Capital (Saileyra Only) (TOPIC COMPLETED) SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 10:50 am

Hana was very calm and demure on the outside, but on the inside, he was glaring at the woman. So, the woman in front of him was holding him under suspicious because he was too calm after being jumped by another person? Hana was actually very impressed by her paranoia, as Hana himself would have held them under suspicion if he witnessed the same thing happen to someone else. However, Hana certainly wasn't going to indulge her on her paranoia.

As he opened his mouth to reply, the woman launched a punch at him, hitting him directly in the nose. While he actually barely felt anything other than impact, he made sure to act up a storm. He quickly let the tears flow and he clutched his nose in imaginary pain as he dropped his parasol. He made sure to squeeze it hard enough for it to leave big bruise, but not enough to break his nose. After all, it would seem surprising if she were able to get hit by a punch and not leave some kind of injury. He fell to his knees fake-crying up a storm, though the tears were freely flowing so it didn't seem like he was faking it.

He continued to cry and clutched at his nose, staying on his knees as he wailed. The people around them were hissing and glaring at Saileyra, and one woman even went so far as to dial the cops and give them a location so she could tell them of some unknown woman unfairly assaulting a 'poor, innocent girl'. Very quickly, sirens could be heard as the police raced to the scene, while some of the pedestrians were placing comforting hands on the 'girl' and try to get her to stop crying.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 26th 2013, 3:25 pm

Scanning the crowd, she knew she was the bad guy right now. Why not? She saved cities not blocks evil lurked at every corner and it just made her wonder punching someone in the face was that bad? Then again, she was from another world..another society. It only made her wonder the peace the sanctioning, fuck if someone got punched in the face on her home land it would be a fight. Indulgence. A way of bonding if one knew another in formal terms but the reaction she scanned it staring her fingers not dripping blood. The impact hard, the bones of the person in front of her durable as fuck. There had to be at least 10 tons behind that punch, thinking about it any person other than a meta wouldn't have survived. She only smirked knowingly now knowing what she was dealing with.

She only scanned the crowd her eyes staring at them as they looked at her scolding. She only smirked her fingers clutching and unclutching. "Pretty princess over there is a metahuman. I'm pretty sure you guys definitely want to console those you hate." She said, her fingers clutching the bird free as it would fly about her it's form gliding about her as she approached a wall. Saileyra was sift, her form moving hell, the cops wouldn't get her nor the press. She just did things she saw fit but fit enough not to make the media. Shit like this never made the news it was just something that would be talked about for the next few weeks. Licking her lips the woman began to walk away the bird following behind her. Once she approached the wall, she punched it once, the wall giving way cracking with a large dent having a large hole. "Comfort those you hate. That little sweet heart survived a punch with that much force. If it were any of you humans, there would be no nose or eyes." She said, her voice flat. And it seemed, those around her were flabbergasted. Hard to know who to believe and even some of the crowd backed away from the girl staring at her like she was an abomination.

Saileyra on the other hand only glanced, those cold magenta eyes humored, curious still. Both of them knew it was an act, specially Saileyra. She knew it was bullshit, her hand didn't sting but she sure hell knew the feeling that punch gave her on her knuckles. Those bones were hard, firm, and they were far from squishy humans. With the birds tails wrapping around her fingers it would fly her off. It's form becoming large, eight feet long; the woman climbing the tails to ride it's back. Her arms wrapping around the neck. Eight foot long wings carrying them, Do you think that was a good idea? Xeonix said to her, concerned, her actions now did more than reflect herself. It reflected OCEAN as a whole and for her to tell one of her operatives she punched a random person in the face to see if they were meta may not have sounded that good. Then again, most meta's knew that they would defend themselves if they had too..

"Not at all, but theres something up here. That person is far from nothing short of an enigma. With the cops coming all they won't believe shit about a mechanical bird..So fuck it." She said, in moments, Saileyra landing in a alleyway she would lean and wait. If this chick, whoever they were, were faking it they would certainly find her to punish her. Xeonix landing on her shoulder it's wings closed as it's tails wrapped around her. Saileyra would wait, hee hee, would pretty fuckin' princess find her?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku July 26th 2013, 3:47 pm

Hana continued to clutch at himself as he sat there on his knees, faking the whole 'crying his eyes out' thing. He did, in fact, hear the little explanation that the woman claimed he was a metahuman merely because she demonstrated her full strength on the ground. However, the woman was clearly gullible if she thought that Hana couldn't twist her argument around on it's head to use to his advantage. The woman clearly had no idea who she was messing with, if she honestly thought Hana was just going to abandon his act merely because she called him out.

Hana looked up at the crowd who seemed to look at him as if he were an abomination. Well, that could easily be fixed. After calming himself down for a few moments, the tears eventually going away, he looked up at them. "Why exactly do you just believe her that I'm a Metahuman? Isn't it obvious to you all what she did? She held back when she hit me, and why did she do that? It was because of what would happen if she truly hit me as hard as she did. If she truly hit me as hard as she did the ground, I would be dead, but I'm not. Do you know why? It's because if she did, and I was killed, she would be branded a criminal and charged with murder" he explained to them in a distressed voice, acting as if he was surprised they would even think he was a Metahuman.

As the cops got here and got the stories of the people, he continued on. "Just because she hit me does not prove I am a Metahuman. If anything, she is a compulsive liar and a seed of discord. She was the one who committed a crime and when she was ousted as the bully she rightfully was, she tries to turn the argument around and claim that I am like her. If she had meant to kill me, she would have, but she didn't, because if she truly hit me with her hardest, than she would be a wanted criminal for murdering a random pedestrian" he said to them, using logic to get them to see reason.

The humans seemed to hang on to his every word, and seemed to come around to his way of thinking, and started to side with him as they told the story to the cops. Hana mentally smirked to himself as he, too, told his story to the cops, as well as explain the reasoning to why he wasn't dead. The cops, after thinking it over for a moment, eventually came to the decision that Hana was right, as Hana didn't fight back or attack anyone, and was just walking around minding his own business. With that, it became official, the unknown woman was now being hunted for by the D.C Law Enforcement. Meanwhile, Hana got away clean without being branded a metahuman.

(End Topic)

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top