The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barUneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_voting_barUneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Uneventful Day (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uneventful Day (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Uneventful Day (Open)

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 6:27 pm

Smoke was standing confused, he had never seen either of these people before, he had never seen anyone with these powers either, and all of this had happenned to him in a matter of minutes. It is as if Smoke's life had become extremely more difficult during this entire fight.

He looked to his right as he saw a stranger standing beside him, he did not know who he was or why he was here and helping him, Smoke had learned to not trust many people and he kind of wanted to take on this man alone as a challenge to himself, even if it did mean taking considerable damage in the process.

At the moment, they were both sitting ducks, sitting behind a shield that looked flimsy but was suprisingly strong, but there were also two large balls of energy coming right towards them. He did not feel comfortable to be in the position he was in now, could he trust this guy to defend the both of them from the incoming attack? Smoke decided not to take the risk.

He turned his head to the stranger and said "Good luck dude" as he dissapeared into a cloud of smog and reappeared several metres behind Coronel. He looked a little bit tired from his recent attack, but not tired enough for Smoke to defeat him alone, he could at least try to sneak attack him, as long as Coronel had not noticed him already.

Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 481
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 6:52 pm

Venatorus was confused. It seemed as if this guy didn't want his help. "That's odd," he thought to himself. Well, if he turned around now the Colonel would most likely to attack. So, no matter what the other man wanted, he was here until this fight ended, one way or another. "Well, the least I can do is give him a chance" he whispered to himself.

He had already used most of the energy from the lights, however he still had his personal reserve of energy. If he used to much of that however, he would be virtually defenseless against the Colonel. He drew back in the energy from the shield, figuring it wouldn't last much longer anyway. He concentrated all of his power on the ground around The Colonel. A huge crack appeared, sending up dust and debris, blinding him, if only for a few seconds.

He hoped that the kid would take advantage of it, because as soon as he struck, he jumped over the side of the building, looking for another source of energy. He could absorb the rays of the sun, but it would take too long, and by then his temporary ally might not be alive. Hoping that the kid could hold out for a while, he quickly went off on the search.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 7:29 pm

Dust and dirt. This guy was ticking Coronel off. He gave no warning, but it was to be expected since they were fighting him they might be fighting to protect there life. He knew the guy stepped away again and since he did not see him even with his eyes temporarily blinded he knew he was behind him. He crouched down placing his hand on the roof. Using his energy he made the entire thing collapse to the next floor under them. Using the water system to his advantage he let the sprinklers spray all the dirt off his eyes. He turned around figuring the guy would still be behind him, but he was gone. Was the energy guy that scared. He flew up a re-looked at the energy spheres he shot off. It seemed it left an impression in a building making it collapse on its own weight and a crater on the ground.

Coronel looked around seeing the guy race to get another source of energy. He left his first problem on the top floor with the collapsed roof. Using all his speed he shot down racing after the guy. He pulled out both swords aiming to cut the guy. Coronel did not know he was going for energy only that he was fleeing. If he did know he would let him charge up. He should need it. Since Coronel did not know he started swinging the swords making waves fly down at the guy. They cut deep in the ground, and they cut the concrete and some of the cars right into.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 8:30 pm

The ground had crumbled beneath him and he had fallen several floors. Smoke was dazed and tapped under large blocks of concrete, no matter how much he would have tried, he would have never been able to free himself. The easier route was to simply teleport out of there, and so he did. He stood above where he was just trapped, coughing badly due to the amount of dust that filled the air, he couldn't hear any more fighting close to him, perhaps they both flee'd due to them realizing how strong and menacing Smoke really is.

He walked over to the front window of the office building, he looked out of a smashed window and looked down to see one running and the other chasing him, this fight had taken an unexpected turn in his mind, the brave man who tried to help him was now running away as fast as he could with Coronel still following him, the only thing Smoke wanted to do now was return home and rest to heal his injuries, but he could not simply leave now and give Coronel more time to destroy his precious home city of London.

Smoke looked to the ground once more, it was still a good distance to the ground and he did not want to injure himself unnecessarily. He scouted his surroundings to see a pipe that led to the ground floor, however it was some distance away and he could not reach it by hand. Smoke took a step back and jumped from the window, he disappeared into a cloud of smog in mid air and reapppeared several feet away and looking in the opposite direction, Smoke's reactions were quick as he immediately snapped his hands onto the pipe, he began sliding down the side of the building, hoping that he could return back to the fray and end this once and for all.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 8:44 pm

Venatorus hears footsteps quickly approaching, and turns around. He sees devastation in the street and the Coronel running towards him, slashing his swords. "Ahh shit" he says to himself. "The kid must be a goner". He looked around for any source of energy. All that he can see are cars. He hates to have to do this, because when the people come back to their cars they will have no power left in their battery, but this was a life or death matter.

He dashed over to the curb and ducked behind two cars. Placing a hand on each of them, he quickly drained them of all of their power. He now felt refreshed and ready to battle. He stood up just as the Coronel used his swords and sliced open the two cars. He formed two swords out of the energy, and sent a quick blast into the face of the Coronel. It did not land, as he stopped them with a dismissive flick of one of his swords. However, Venatorus did not intend for the attack to hit; it was merely a distraction.

By the time the Coronel had recovered, Venatorus was only a yard away, preparing to strike with his swords. He swung them both, however his attack was quickly blocked by the Coronel. Each and every attack he made was either blocked or dodged. He could have been imagining it, but it seemed that the Coronel was enjoying himself. He realized he had made a deadly mistake; the Coronel was the better swordsmen by far. Venatorus could not survive if the Coronel went on the offensive, so he did the only thing that came to mind. He raised both of his swords up and quickly brought them down again. When the Coronel brought his swords up to intercept, he absorbed the energy back into him, and formed it all around his left fist. He struck out as hard as he could towards the Coronel's chest.

The Coronel managed to bring one of his swords down in time to protect himself. Venatorus' fist smashed into the Coronel's sword, making a faint ringing sound. They both stood still for all of a second, when an explosion blasts out from where they had collided. It rips down the street, blowing them apart from each other and destroying everything else in its wake.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 18th 2013, 2:01 am

The punch that was cloaked in energy came real close but it was no trouble. It hit his sword and made a eruption destroying things around them. He jumped back and looked over at the guy. He now knew he needed to constantly pull power to exert power. It reminded him of another person. He set the thought aside and prepared his next attack. The vehicles around there had no one in them, but he did not care. People on the inside meant more fun. He went over to one of the weird buses he has seen lately. It was stupid. It had 2 stories and it could easily flip on a wrong turn.

He walked behind it and placed his hand on its back. Letting out the same word "push" the bus was set in motion. It rapidly picked up speed and darted for the energy guy on the ground. He than started running to other random vehicles and started to use them in the same manner. Not to long it seemed like a barrage of vehicles in the air. Now for the other guy. He thought to himself as he turned around seeing the guy near the ground by sliding on a pole or something attached to a building.

This was to easy. Since they could not fly like he could it was to easy to get to one another without the last person interfering. Holding both hands together he formed a sphere on the end that quickly expanded. He pulled sever sold objects like trees, ruble, and cars into the sphere and started to compress them together. It took the size of a inflatable beach ball. He threw it at the guy hoping to trap him. The thing was really heavy so he might not get up after this one. The ball had sharp metal and pieces of wood and concrete sticking out like a big spiked ball. Coronel knew he did not want to get hit. He laughed as he turned back to see what the other guy had done.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 18th 2013, 2:02 pm

Smoke arrived just in time to see several cars and buses launched into the air at his temporary ally. He seemed to be surrounded by them and they were all moving in closer. Smoke would stand and watch in awe if Coronel did not turn his attention to him, before Smoke could make a move, he was stunned to see Coronel pulling in several different objects to one small space, creating some kind of makeshift spiked ball, he then proceded to fire it towards him.

Smoke couldn't catch a break today, he had swords thrown at him, punches that could probably sever a man's head, a clocktower arm and now a spiked ball of death, a trend was starting to occur. Smoke watched the ball and then noticed Coronel turn away from him, as if he was expecting it to get the job done and he would not need to worry anymore. Coronel clearly underestimated Smoke, he just did not know it yet, as the spiked ball flew towards him, Smoke started to think "If nothing I do can do much damage to him... perhaps i could use his powers against him" Smoke took a large step to the right of him, still in grasping distance from the ball, this was probably a terrible idea, but Smoke quickly grabbed on to a sharp piece of metal as the ball flew by him, he then used the balls momentum to spin around and send the ball straight back, it came at a price however, as Smoke has gashes in his hands which began to start bleeding, he only hoped now that Coronel's ignorance would cause this plan to work.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 18th 2013, 2:46 pm

Venatorus stands up to see that the Coronel has already recovered, and has thrown a large spiked ball at the kid. He also notices that there are several automobiles flying towards him, and they are picking up speed fast. He hopes the kid is alright, but right now that is not his main concern. The Coronel has turned back towards him. He knows that if he doesn't act soon, he will die. And so he has to resort to drastic measures.

When Elrenian children are born, they have an extremely high amount of energy stored within a hard organ inside of their body. Up until recent years it served an no detectable purpose, as this energy could not be tapped. However, Elrenian scientists have invented a machine that can use this energy to speed up the healing process. This organ, once drained of it's energy, can take several months to replenish itself to full capacity, which is a massive amount.

Venatorus had never had a need to use this energy, as the only way he could use it to heal was to go back to Elrenia. As such, it is at full capacity, and could do a lot of damage. However, he knew that if he used this energy, it would take everything he had out of him, leaving him totally and utterly defenseless. Unfortunately, if he didn't use this energy it was very likely he could be severely injured, and maybe even die. He took a quick breath, and prepared for the end of this battle, for him at least.

He tapped into the source of energy within him; wincing as he did so. It felt very strange. He made sure to first throw up a thin shield that would mold to his body. He took another breath; and finished draining the energy. He felt as if his cells were on fire, as each and every one was now bursting with energy. He yelled out as he struck the ground. All of the pent up energy flew out. A huge crater exploded out of the ground, and the cars were thrown back, having been broken free of whatever sorcery the Coronel had cast on them. He had just enough time to see a mildly surprised look on the Coronel's face, and a giant spiked ball flying at him from behind before he lost consciousness.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 21st 2013, 4:27 am

As Coronel had planned to finish up with the guy he was now looking at, it seemed there was a strange sound in the air. It was whistling and it was strange. Soon he realized it was behind him and he turned to see what it was. It seemed like Smoke was able to throw his attack back at him. Knowing he turned this around he was probably injured in the process, and now it seemed like it was a bit weaker being thrown back. He had no time but to respond in the quickest he could. Bringing out his sword using his power he quickly grasped it and sent out a wave cutting the ball in half. It had split apart but it did not get wide enough. He took the blunt forces and it almost dislocated both of his arms. He was knocked down and as he fell the two struck the building behind him crashing straight through.

He rose up and and rolled his arms trying to loosen them up and prevent it form going out and giving him no control. He started laughing as his other sword flew back into his hand. Well now, I guess I will be using full force on both of you how fun for me. It seemed by standards had gathered far off trying to watch the fight. Pointing his finger at the crowd, the cars started flying at them. As they started crushing the people he jumped at the only one who could not be saved with ease. Smoke would have to get close to stop him and when he did he would cut him down.

He used his powers to boost a jump charging right at the energy guy. His swords fully strung out he started getting closer and closer until he was almost standing right over. Smoke had to hurry or this guy would die before him and it would be his fault for his death.

Last edited by The Perfect Sandwich on July 21st 2013, 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 21st 2013, 4:32 am

Venatorus groans in his unconscious state.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 21st 2013, 6:00 pm

Smoke stood and could only watch as pedestrains ran with fear as vehicles hurtled towards them. There was nothing he could do about it, he could barely teleport two people at once, let alone teleport vehicles. Screams rung through his ears as he tried to concentrate on what was happening in front of him, Coronel was flying towards Smoke's unconscious ally with grace and speed, Smoke would have to act quickly before he was too late.

Smoke ran forward slightly, cutting down the distance between him and his ally. He quickly teleported forward and covered the unconscious man to remain between him and the attacker. He placed his hand on the man's leg and was about to vanish when two sharp blades sliced across his back, Smoke moaned in pain as he dissapeared half a second later, his thoughts were on his back when he disappeared, two sharp gashes down the back and his outfit was slightly damaged aswell, not where he wanted to end up, he was planning on reappearing inside an office block and placing the man on a chair, but instead he reappeared just across the road of Coronel, never the less, he placed the unconscious man in a seated position on the corner of a building and pushed himself back up, thinking of what he had to do to beat this man, or at the least, send him packing to whatever hell hole he came from.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 22nd 2013, 2:09 am

Coronel was having to much fun when all of a sudden the guy had popped away from his sight. Lucky enough he heard them land behind him and started laughing. We'll it is over and you have no where to run and no way to save yourself. This next attack will be your last. Holding both swords straight up, he started drawing in energy that compressed into a thin sharp wave ready to attack. Glancing at them he could only picture them getting split dead open. He bet the guys were quivering with fear and probably would not last this one attack.

It was now ready he brought both hands down when he stopped do to a sound in his pocket. He levitated one of the swords with his attack still ready to be launched. He pulled out his phone and seen a message calling him back to the base. We'll as they always say when you got to go, you got to go. See you around and maybe we can reschedule your execution some other time. He swung both swords behind them splitting the building in three parts. Well take care and don't die until I come back for you. He pulled out a small device and hit the button and was immediately sent back to the base and the guys he was fighting was left unharmed. Now to figure out why he was called back.

(Coronel exits)

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 22nd 2013, 10:10 am

Venatorus stirred, waking to the sight of a disappearing Coronel. To his left was the kid who could teleport. It appeared he had just saved his life. It was a truly humbling experience, being rescued by someone a hundredth of his age. He wondered how badly Coronel had been hurt by the spiked ball, then decided it didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was gone, and Venatorus was alive. He went to stand up, then collapsed again. When he fell, he grabbed the side of a car, unwittingly draining it of it's energy. It gave him enough energy to function, but he wouldn't be fighting anytime soon. Turning to look at the kid, he was suddenly unnerved. He didn't have to save Venatorus, yet he risked his life to do so. That meant Venatorus was in his debt, for now at least. And he didn't like being indebted to people.

Venatorus stood up, surveying the devastation on the street. It appeared Coronel had thrown more cars while he was unconscious. Jesus Christ that guy was screwed up. The sound of sirens in the distance alerted him to the fact that the British authorities were on the way. A little late to the party. However, it still wouldn't do him any good to be around the scene of the crime when they showed up. Turning to look at the kid, he realized there was a small way to repay him.

He took out an embossed  business card, silver with red writing, that stated the following:

Edward Monroe

U.S Attorney General

216-129-0817

On the back his personal cell phone number was written.
He shook the kid's hand, placing the business card in it as he did so. He told him If he was ever Stateside to contact him. With that, Venatorus walked away.

Spoiler:
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top