The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Uneventful Day (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Uneventful Day (Open) I_vote_lcapUneventful Day (Open) I_voting_barUneventful Day (Open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Uneventful Day (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Uneventful Day (Open) Empty Uneventful Day (Open)

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 12:29 am

It was quiet... too quiet. By this time during the night, Smoke would have already stopped 4 or 5 crimes, but today there was no action. Smoke hopped across several rooftops in a very slow manner, he was bored, a feeling that he had not felt for a long time, he did not know what to do and he did not know anyone in London who he could contact to pass the time.

To pass the time, Smoke decided to climb one of his favorite landmarks, Big Ben. He had climbed it several times before, timing himself each time to see if he could best himself. This was a practice run however, so he took his time and he grasped onto everything he could to reach the summit.

He reached the very top, the exact point where Big Ben ends. He climbed up on top of it and stood with tremendous balance, the wind tried its best to knock Smoke off, but he did not wobble. He had a birds eye view of London, or close to it. The lights that brightened the roads stretched back as far as he could see, but still everything remained silent, even the amount of cars around was substantially smaller than usual.

Something definitely did not feel right, but he had no evidence to back up that theory, he guess that it was just a slow day for crime.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 481
Humor : Drinking Tea and Eating Crumpets
Registration date : 2013-07-16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv4VHS8LPwWgfiwDoyxzapA

Back to top Go down

Uneventful Day (Open) Empty Re: Uneventful Day (Open)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 1:36 am

The night, the streets, and alleys grew darker as he walked. Why it wads just the mood and his presence. Him being there put chills on a person's spine. People look at him as if they seen a ghost. He was a powerful meta on that has easily live over a 1000 years, but he could barley remember thing past 4 centuries. He wondered around holding what memories he could remember now. People seeing his face and growing silent must mean he might have killed of a family of theirs. He would not pass it since it is everyday he has killed someone except lately. His thirst for spilling blood was dreadful and no one wanted to be in his path.

He had been here in London many times over, but this time instead of doing work he was having fun. People in the city would see him and start running. He had the League of Nations tracking him down if they could and a warrant for national arrest in every country. He was truly sinister. He walk around through one street where a few people had gathered. Hearing the language then translating it seemed like they were helping a guy out of his car. He glanced at the automobile and seen he hit a light pole. He casually thought to himself what to do. He spoke out getting a few of their attention but there were only two who knew him and they were the eldest of the bunch. The gasped until they lost breathe and thus tried to run. They stumbled and he grinned. He held one arm up then swiftly pointed at them causing a wave to press all of them into the side of a building until their bodies popped from the immense pressure being exerted.

He kept walking until he seen a figure climbing the giant clock tower. Hmm? This is interesting. Is it another person who does not care or a hero who did not get the fluster of screams. He was still going for blood and would not waste no time climbing the tower. Climbing he thought was to much. He started floating in air in levitated all the way. As hey glided threw the air he rubbed his hands on the said of the clock tower and laughed. A few more seconds and the rat is mine. He said as the grin popped back onto his face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 1:53 am

Smoke looked to his right to see movement in the distance, he could see civilians running away from his current position, but if there was a reason to run away near him, he would know about it.

Smoke slide down the side of the pointed roof and stopped himself at the edge, he continued to scout his surroundings but to no avail, he could not find anything wrong. He had never been confused like this before, he had been used to fighting common street thugs, they were not exactly known for their smarts and they were pretty easy to follow, this was a different story, perhaps this was the doing of something stronger than the common street thug, it might be time for Smoke to test his abilities against a stronger opponent, not to mention a small amount of credibility for fighting the menace head on, the chances of death had crossed his mind several times also, but he would not have chosen to become a hero if he was afraid of death, he didn't exactly have much to live for now.

Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 2:07 am

He spread up getting to the roof of the building. Looking down people were running all over. Maybe because he used blood to paint a wall. He also put his name which might have been over rated. All it said was "Coronel Liffy was back". Was it really that bad or were the dumb people being over dramatic. He did not care he looked up as the sky became present and the roof was now on the bottom of him. Looking up seeing that moon alone; was this one of the main reasons why he never came here? It seemed like New York before the assault. not one star in sight and sometimes he could never see the moon.

looking straight in from placing his foot on the roof he could see the guy scouting out what was going on. He was confused. If it was himself he would not let his guard down so easily. Placing his hand in the air the wind just quit as he slightly charged an attack. All he was doing was holding a compressed sphere of air to knock him off the roof. Looking at the guy again he raised his voice. Starting with a cough, Hey I'm right behind you. So if you are looking for the cause of the disturbance look no further. Expanding his arm behind him he stretched it out then quickly sprung forward and let go of the compressed air at the guy like a guy throwing a base ball. It speed up quickly closing in on the guy but it was only go a slow speed. He was at close range he did not need the wave to come back and hit him off as well.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 2:21 am

Smoke turned around with a shock, the last thing he was expecting another voice on top of Big Ben. He turned to see a black coated man with his arm held out in front of him clearly building up for something. If the man would have fired the attack without saying anything, it would have caught Smoke by surprise and surely hit him, however he had made his presence known and Smoke was glad that he did. The man fired a ball of air towards him, the ball of air did not look very impressive, but Smoke was sure that it had enough force to send him flying off the tower and into the River Thames below, something that Smoke would not let happen.

The ball was about to reach him and cause major damage, just before contact, Smoke disappeared in a cloud of black smog, the ball of air whisped through the smog, pushing it aside as it continued its journey before dissipating further onwards. Smoke then reappeared where he once was with a slight smirk on his face, he had never seen this man before and vice versa, both men had shown some of their powers to the other, allowing for both of them to create an effective strategy for the battle that was no doubt going to ensue.

Smoke found it slightly odd, neither men knew each other, they did not know each others history or personality, but because they were on either sides, it meant that they had to fight, a shame really, but Smoke never backed down from one before, there was just one thing that he wanted to know.

"That accent... you're clearly not from around here... Why are you here, terrorizing these people?" he asked, with a stern expression and fists up, ready for another attack.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 2:50 am

He pulled back his arm and locked it in place when he seen the guy disappear. Wow have not seen that one before he thought to himself as the guy reappeared in the same place. The guy has a real talent for being able to evade. But how many times could he do it before getting caught by at the very least one of his attacks. He looked new to the world like a young person. Guessing hi age from eighteen to twenty five. He was surprisingly young. but how long has he truly been living.

The guy spoke up and apparently was unaware of who he was facing. He started to laugh as he looked at the guy then down at the roof. To answer your question shortly, i am the guy every single country is after. I am the one no one wants to see. My name is Coronel Liffy and your about to fight a world wide criminal accused of over seven thousand murders where the people have been horribly defaced of recognition. He set a stance and held his hand in a clutching form towards the man. Using arm movements he broke off the big arm of the clock tower and was now going to use it against the man. He was going to test if leaves the one spot using that fuzzy step thing to evade if he could go to a different spot.

He prepared his hand to his side. Holding his hand out a small hilt floated up to it. As he grasped the hilt he applied his ability and immediately the sword sprung out to its full length. Using his free hand he guided the metal hand of the clock to rapidly increase speed heading straight for the guys torso hoping to make a good impact or have him use his ability. If he attacked he had his sword out for close range. Now lets see what the guy is really made of he thought to himself as he was ready for the next attack.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 3:27 am

Smoke watched in awe as Coronel pulled off an arm of the large clock they were standing by with ease, he would then continue to aim the arm at Smoke and release it with blistering speed. Smoke had to think fast as the arm was moving at him at a speed he had never seen before, without much thinking, he dissapeared into a cloud of smog, half a second later, the arm of the clock speared the black gas left behind, hopefully it did not injure anyone else when it reached the ground. Smoke reappeared on the tip of Big Ben, looking down on his opponent. "A World Wide Criminal huh? I must be right in assuming you are worth a large sum of money... I think I will buy myself a new car..." Smoke quickly ended his day dream and jumped down towards his opponent, landing in front of him and began throwing punches and kicks, Coronel managed to block and doge them all with ease, it felt like Smoke had to learn this all, but it all came naturally to Coronel.

Smoke was pushed back, creating some space between the two, giving Coronel enough time to pull a sword out and hold it threateningly, Smoke has fought with men with knives, but this was a whole different fight, he could not deal much damage when they were hand to hand, now Coronel had a weapon that he could cause his own damage with. It was a risk that Smoke was willing to take, he just hoped that he would not get seriously injured.

Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 3:41 am

As the guy had made all his moves he smirked and held his other hand in the same manner. Another hilt, it sprung from his other side pocket and he quickly grasped it with his hand. The blade shot out and both of the fully ready to be used. He turned and ran jumping off the building and into the air. He started to fall down out of the guys view but immediately came soaring back up. He looked down at an angel using his ability to pseudo flight.

Given the angel he looked at the building the next attack should get him to ground level. He swung both swords at different times but parallel to each other. One quickly cut the top part of the roof and started to slide towards its fall to the sidewalk underneath them. As the second one hit below the cut roof it had also taken out a slab of building under it making the top slide faster.

Letting go of the swords they stayed by his side while he then used his hand to wave towards the guy. The wind picked up and the destructive wave headed towards the man on the roof. he smiled as he thought of the guys end. He took into motion the guys ability he had seen so far so if he fell he would either go down to the side walk or fall into the building that had the roof cave in. if he was lucky enough he could try his luck against Coronel by standing on the outside edge of the building, but that would make him to vulnerable.

He flew up higher and was ready to dash down for another attack if he did decide to use his power and come back. He would not waste an instant so that away when he came back in the same place he could attack without a seconds notice. He smiled as he waited patiently.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 12:30 pm

Smoke knew his opponent had one sword, but two? It appeared this man was the real deal, superhuman powers, weapons that could cause serious damage and a bad reputation to boot. This was no doubt his strongest fight yet, and he hoped that fighting small time criminals would be enough training to fight the likes of Coronel.

Smoke had two blades flying towards him, one towards his knees and the other towards his neck, Smoke jumped and laid out straight whilst spinning, fitting tightly in the space between the two blades thrown at him, unfortunately he see the wave of energy thrown towards him until it was too late. Smoke landed on one knee and looked up to see a ball of energy right in front of him, he did not have enough time to move and took the energy wave into the chest. The wave pushed Smoke off of the edge of the tower, as much as he tried to reach out and grab onto a piece of the clock tower, he was just too far away to reach. He had to think fast as he only had a few seconds before he would be splattered all over the pavement below. The only thing Smoke could think of doing was decreasing the distance to the ground, he knew it would still hurt, but at least there was a better chance of surviving. Smoke looked to his left to see a fairly tall building a short distance away from him, he closed his eyes and teleported to be above it, a second later, he landed on the ground with a thud. The fall had hurt his chest badly, but he was not unable to continue the fight, luckily his costume is slightly padded so it took some of the blow.

Smoke slowly pushed himself off the floor as he held his ribs, they hurt, they were possible broken, but he could not give up yet, he was fairly resilient, and he could not simply run away from whatever it is he was fighting.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 4:55 pm

Venatorus walks out of his meeting worried. He was not paying attention to where he was going, as his mind was on other things. More disturbing things. That is, until he saw the message on the wall. "Colonel Liffy is back". It appeared to be written in blood, and it was too dark to be animal blood. He puzzled over this, until he heard a loud booming noise behind him. He turns around and sees the roof of Big Ben crash to the ground.
"Dammit, I can't go one day without something going wrong"
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 5:12 pm

As he stared down the guy watching his movement he decided to play a little more.

He speed down to the roof of the building and looked at the guy in front of him. Coronel decided to let the man do some damage if he could to test how strong he really was. He sheathed both swords and placed them in his pockets. He decided to do some close combat without the swords swing at the man.

He ran in after the guy and started swinging. Every punch he sent towards the guy that missed sent off a wave of energy. If he hit the guy it would not do much since he was purposely holding back. it would still fill like a punch but only a little more power behind it and enough force to pick up a one thousand pound man a few feet in the air. He was a good judge of strength so he was not going to kill him off the bat. His intentions now were to let himself get hit and try to force the guy off the building top so they had a wider place to fight in. The roof was narrow for the guy. He could not fly but Coronel could.

(When you throw a punch or something at the end of your post just say it hit Coronel and I will react to it my next post. @Smoke)

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 5:33 pm

Smoke was holding onto his ribs as he looked up to the clocktower, he wasn't quite sure how he would return back to the fight with the injury that he currently had, fortunately he did not need to climb back up as his opponent glided down to his level. They did not stop to exchange pleasantries either, Coronel sprinted in with his fists, an odd choice due to the fact that he was holding two swords just a few moments ago, however Smoke wasn't going to complain.

He was wary about injuring himself even more, but he had no choice other than to defend himself. Coronel clearly had a lot more experience in fighting than Smoke, it appeared his stories about being a wanted to criminal in various countries could be true. Coronel's fists flew by Smoke's head, his punches were so quick it would leave a ringing in his ears, Coronel also did not hit any full on blows, however he did hit several glancing blows that felt like a full on one, if a glancing blow did that much damage, Smoke did not want to find out how powerful his punches could become.

Smoke was being smothered by this man, he showed no sign of easing up and he looked comfortable with every move he executed. Smoke was slowly being moved backwards without even realising it, he was now standing by the edge of the building with a chance of another fatal fall, Smoke did not allow it this time as he pushed a punch away with his left arm and landed a right arm of his own square into the chest of his enemy, he doubted it would do much, but was not going to sit back and be Coronel's punching bag for the entire fight.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Solar July 17th 2013, 5:45 pm

Venatorus reaches the top of the building. He looks over and sees the Colonel violently attacking the other man. He doesn't want to intervene, as up until now his powers have remained a secret. However, he feared if he did not help then the younger man would die. As he stepped onto the roof of the building he saw the younger one land a hit on the Colonel. Venatorus was surprised, he had underestimated him.

Venatorus created a whip out of Armonolim, using the energy from all of the light posts he had destroyed along the street. He still did not feel comfortable attacking others, and so he just cracked the whip at the Colonel. He was stunned to see that, even though the whip struck within inches of the man's face, he didn't even blink. The Colonel was even stronger than what Venatorus had heard.

It appeared that he had no choice. Now that the Colonel had seen him, he had to attack. He drew the whip back in, and dropped to a knee. Pointing his hands at the Colonel, he blasted him straight in the chest. He stumbled back a few yards, but no more. Venatorus was stunned; how powerful was this man? He quickly formed a shield of energy around himself and the younger man.
Count Solar
Count Solar
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Why does it concern you?
Humor : Sarcasm, Cynicism and Cupcakes
Registration date : 2013-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich July 17th 2013, 6:14 pm

He had no protection on when the young man hit him, but it appeared he need nothing since the elbow to the chest was his best shot. It only moved his back a foot or two. He was going to in act his second plan to put the guy on the ground. He was about to start running at the guy when a flash of light was saw at a glance. A whip popped and the sound cracked through the air. Hmm? He was thinking the guy with the energy based powers was going to be a bit stronger than this guy. A thing of energy came at him and he compressed air to form a shield. the shield was almost at full power but he ended up knocking him back a few feet.

Since this was not in Coronel's plan to fight someone else he was a little pestered at the though of someone intruding. He thought back to the fight as he could easily kill the kid so maybe a fight of two versus one was not all bad. He quickly pulled out both swords using his ability. And as he did the energy guy had placed a shield around the two of them. Let's make this interesting. The swords floated next to his side and then stopped all movement. He mutter the words loud enough to be heard by the two, "Dancing Swords", the swords begin to cut the shield leaving marks all over it. With the swords attacking the shield making it seem like Coronel wanted inside. He was only attacking the shield to strike fear and to keep them at a defense as he prepped and attack.

Two spheres swelled in his hand and then compressed down to the size of a marble. Now both of you come to me, and let these heroes fall to their graves. As he shouted this the sword swords stopped and lost power making them compact down into the hilts contracting the blades into it. they flew into his pockets and stayed. He held out both arms in opposite directions pointing at the two. He shouted PUSH at the top of his voice and then the spheres shot towards the two hiding behind the damaged shield. The spheres moved so fast the under them you could see the dust bend to the motion of their direct path. If it hit him the waves were strong enough to blow off the top half of the building they were on, so he knew it was enough. He just did not know if the guys who had energy powers was close to his power. He would have to test it as well, but not right now.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Samify July 17th 2013, 6:27 pm

Smoke was standing confused, he had never seen either of these people before, he had never seen anyone with these powers either, and all of this had happenned to him in a matter of minutes. It is as if Smoke's life had become extremely more difficult during this entire fight.

He looked to his right as he saw a stranger standing beside him, he did not know who he was or why he was here and helping him, Smoke had learned to not trust many people and he kind of wanted to take on this man alone as a challenge to himself, even if it did mean taking considerable damage in the process.

At the moment, they were both sitting ducks, sitting behind a shield that looked flimsy but was suprisingly strong, but there were also two large balls of energy coming right towards them. He did not feel comfortable to be in the position he was in now, could he trust this guy to defend the both of them from the incoming attack? Smoke decided not to take the risk.

He turned his head to the stranger and said "Good luck dude" as he dissapeared into a cloud of smog and reappeared several metres behind Coronel. He looked a little bit tired from his recent attack, but not tired enough for Smoke to defeat him alone, he could at least try to sneak attack him, as long as Coronel had not noticed him already.
Samify
Samify
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top