The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Rebirth at dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Rebirth at dawn I_vote_lcapRebirth at dawn I_voting_barRebirth at dawn I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Rebirth at dawn I_vote_lcapRebirth at dawn I_voting_barRebirth at dawn I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rebirth at dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rebirth at dawn Empty Rebirth at dawn

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 1st 2013, 3:38 pm

The night was young and this ancient would make the most of it while it was. The various humans of Las Vegas were for the most part either of the stupid variety that lost their money quick, or made their small fortunes here;barring those already rich. This evening Delicia was roaming around a small, yet homely looking bar for her next bite to eat, though usually they came back of their own volition for a second time. Most of the patrons looked at her the moment she walked through the door, but that was no surprise considering that she was an oddity in any room.

A perfectly pale specimen of a woman with limbs to articulately made to be human and hair that flowed like liquid silk. A glittering white dress trailing along the floor only slightly, as if completing the illusion of perfection completely. A few of the men had it within their mind to flirt with this woman, perhaps buy her a drink in the hopes she would take the bait. other simply looked upon her with unadulterated lust that would have brimmed over, if they didn't have to keep a semblance of civility. For now they watched from afar as the woman took a seat at the fair end, taking in the smell of alcohol deeply.

She could smell their pheromones increasing and hear the blood rushing, as well as heartbeats increasing at the very sight of her. All in all this would have been too easy for her to pick one and take them where she could feed until her heart was content. Taking into account that her heart did not beat, that was a whole other story entirely. Who she would chose was another story altogether and one that would take a few moments, time that the bartender had no intention of giving her.

"What do you want miss?" A young female of twenty asked with a bright smile.

"Blood Mary, special." She gave a look of instant understanding and went to the back to grab the special ingredients required. While this was not a vampire centric bar, it had enough patrons to know to keep the usual small amounts of blood for mixed drinks. While she could not drink alcohol or get drunk, the blood made the drink somewhat consumable and with blood preservation technology; things were made easy. They could get a steady supply of donated blood and the drinks were made possible for thirsty vampires.

Within a few moments she walked back out with the crimson red drink, 90% blood with only a small amount of vodka to make it appear like a human drink, and that percentage made the difference when it came to taste if a human were to try it. Delicia took hold of the drink and with a discrete sniff took a hardy sip of it; as the blood cocktail washed down her throat. It had been ages since she even had the taste of alcohol and this ages alcohol was sharp, pungent. For now she would wait for the prey to approach, let it put itself into the jaws of the predator.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Rebirth at dawn Empty Re: Rebirth at dawn

Post by Noodle July 1st 2013, 11:43 pm

Robert sighed softly and pulled his knife out of the table he was sitting at. He was in front of a few guys that he’d been gambling with for a few hours. He was beating their asses, and had just taken the keys to a new car from one of them. He stood and grinned at them, pocketing his knife and the car keys before taking the stack of money he’d made, shoving that into his back pocket, “So guys…” he said, his face smug, “It’s been great, but I have to go…” One of the guys glared at him and Robert smirked back before turning around, “Have a great night, boys,” he called back.
After leaving the building, Robert let his breath out and went to his new car. It was a black pick-up truck with a sticker on the bumper that said, “Don’t Like My Driving? Suck My—“ above a picture of two tennis balls. He shook his head and tore the sticker off before climbing into the truck. He ran a hand through his brown hair and chuckled softly, deciding it was probably worth the time to spend a few dollars at the local club down the road. He figured if he had a ride now, he might as well use the ride for something other than gathering dust.
Robert started the engine and smiled to himself as the engine started purring. It was an excellent night, and not a thing could put him down at the moment. He turned the radio up and rolled down the windows before starting the drive down to the club, looking at the radio in disgust as a poppy song came on. It was a song about a girl losing her boyfriend to another girl and… well, either way, Robert wasn’t going to stand for this. He turned the station and hard rock blasted from his speakers as he drove.

After a five minute drive, Robert stopped his car in front of the club and parked it, locking the door after getting out and heading through the double doors into the busy club. The bar caught his eye and he made his way through the dancing bodies to get a drink. He sat two seats away from some girl who looked to be about his age and smiled at her, wondering why the hell she was so pale. ‘Get some sun or something… damn,’ he thought to himself, turning to the bartender after looking at her red drink, “Hey,” he said to the bartender, “I’ll take a Bloody Mary… same as her,” he said, pointing at her and winking.
Robert figured that there was no harm in a little senseless flirting since he was mad rich now. “I’m Robert,” he said, looking her up and down with his light brown eyes and grinning. His teeth were white and his body was clean because of how much his family had ground into him about hygiene. It’d become known to him in high-school that they weren’t full of it, and that hygiene did indeed help you get women. “Can I get you a drink?” he asked, looking into her eyes and hoping he had the smoldering look that the dudes in the movies sometimes had.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 2nd 2013, 12:05 am

Delicia would have been content with sitting alone at the bar, considering that the blood within the drink could tide her over for the night, but fate had the strangest way of doing things. A young man of Asian descent approached her, likely put off by her porcelain skin but something drew him. Was it the strange attraction that a vampire had with its prey; almost unnatural in its beauty. She let off a sweet smile, playing the unsuspecting female for him if only for a little while. ”Hello Robert. My names Anna.” She said giving him an alias of hers, though as far as the legal system was concerned, that was her name.

The vampire took another drink of her crimson mix and sized the man up. From here she could smell his blood, B+ and deliciously untouched by the poison of alcohol, though that was likely to change quickly. In fact he made a mistake that was only half expected of a foolish hormone driven male of the species, but the bartender had an idea what to do. This man looked nothing like one of her kind, mostly the fact that his skin help onto its warmth like a humans would and he breathed with a lively regularity. She would get him a bloody Mary but not one like Delicias. Ingesting human blood was likely to kill him, especially with the alcohol in conjunction.

”You can get me a drink.” Delicia knew that she would drink it and her body would have to reject it later, though that process had become more under her control as she aged. If all went according to plan, she would be within her suite by the time that happened. ”What brings a man like yourself here? You like far too well off to be slumming it up with these kind of people.”

Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle July 2nd 2013, 6:30 am

Robert laughed, “I usually avoid coming here, but I figured I had time to waste and money to spend, so I’d try and woo the most beautiful girl in the club,” he said, turning to the bartender, “Can I get another one for her, please?” he asked, smiling softly and turning back to her. The song that was on was that poppy girl from his truck and he made a face of annoyance before checking himself over for stains. It was something he did so he knew how to sit, and it usually worked. The reason he checked is because at one time in his life, a girl had noticed a mustard stain on his shirt, and it’d been pretty embarrassing to him, so he made sure it didn’t happen again.

After deciding his shirt was clean, he leaned back and smiled, looking into her eyes and running a hand through his hair again, something he did when he was nervous… and he was nervous. Robert knew his chances for a one-night stand were high. He knew that he could probably get mostly any woman in the club to come home with him, but he didn’t know about Anna. She seemed to have an air of confidence about her that was a little bit intimidating, but also kind of hot. Robert thought about it, and realized that in a way, she was hypnotizing with her silver eyes and pale skin. He thought about it, and realized she almost looked like a stereotypical vampire, drinking a bloody mary like she was. That was stupid, of course, but it was still something he could laugh about in his head. He did that a lot; always having something to laugh about in his head because he found it easier to laugh than to be pissed off at someone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 2nd 2013, 10:34 pm

”Most beautiful girl in the house? Overt flirtation will get you everywhere.” The woman said arching a single silver brow in a curious manner, pale lips forming a genuinely amused smirk. While she wasn't human in the lweast, Delicia still enjoyed flattery as much as the next girl; so she would soak it up a sponge. He ordered another drink and Delicia looked down upon it, pleased it was something that she could actually drink. Well she could drink, but blood tended not to come up when it went down her throat. The vampire took the drink gracefully and took a deep swig of it, taste once again washing over the tongue; though how she tasted it was unknown.

Delicia noted small nervous ticks within his behavior, one that the vampire found interesting and overall an attractive quality within any human being. He looked down at his shirt as if inspecting it for something and then looked back, pleased that there wasn't a visible stain within sight; but that was only to him. ”Since you gathered the nerve to approach me, tell me more about yourself. Perhaps I will do the same for you in return.” The ancient proposed with curious intent. While she usually would have not asked a mortal for their lifes story, something about him caught her intrigue.

Sure she didn't really expect him to spill any deep secrets until he was deeper within his drink, but perhaps he would start with the surface bits. Skim off that and allow her to delve further, until the moment when she could drink his mind like she would his blood later.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle July 2nd 2013, 10:59 pm

Robert smirked, “Yeah, I think you’re pretty gorgeous,” he said before watching her down her drink, almost as if she was happy the drink was even in existence. He ran a hand through his hair again and smiled at her, “Well, I’m twenty-one, I’ve got no family to speak of anymore. My mom is dead, my dad tries to make me avoid him by paying for anything I can ask for. It’s a pretty simple life, if I do say so myself, but it gets pretty lonely after a while… I was really close to my mom, so it kind of sucked that she died… but it’s whatever…”

Robert paused as if lost in thought before looking up and smiling as if nothing had happened, “So, what about you, Anna? Do you have any family or anyone that you talk to anymore? You have a boyfriend?” He couldn’t say he wasn’t curious about the girl, and his smile and eyes showed that he was genuinely interested in her life. “What about your hair? I’ve never seen anything like it… and your eyes… they almost match… it’s kind of attractive.” As he talked about her hair and eyes, he studied them, not doing anything other than looking for fear of getting punched in the face or called a pervert. His hands were together, and he was fumbling with a silver class ring, spinning it around his finger. It was another nervous habit Robert had, and he’d never done it because of a girl before. He paused and took a swig of his drink, feeling a small buzz come over his head, and wanting to enjoy the feeling of being here with a gorgeous girl, and having alcohol to drink. He personally didn't like Bloody Maries, but he couldn’t really complain about the drink she was drinking, and he didn’t want to get his normal cheap beer out of fear of scaring her away.

Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 5th 2013, 3:17 am

Delicia simply listened to the man speak in interested silence, taking the occasional sip as she let everything that he spoke sink within her skull and finds it residence within her memory. There was little that she could forget, and if this was one of the things that she did forget had yet to be seen. A single child that loved their mother more than their father, something that was commonplace within this world that she now lived in. Delicia herself had loved her father with all her heart, though a mother was not present to speak of; but from what she could remember were fond memories. He then turned things around upon her, asking her things that included small bits of her personal life.

”My mother died of a disease two years after I was born and my father died not long ago. I loved my father with all of my heart, my mother on the other hand was a distant figure I couldn't even mourn over.” She started off before taking the final sip of her blood tinged drink. [color=silver]”My eyes were naturally this strange color, but I dye my hair this color; as a matter of aesthetics. It seemed he was mildly desperate or the alcohol was making him far more flirtatious than he was comfortable with, though that made it easier for her.

”That aside, I don’t really plan to stick around in this trashy bar much longer. I don't know about you but I think i'll be taking my leave, unless you wish to escort me out.” She noted standing to her feet and settling the glass upon the counter empty, flashing the man a kind smile as her silver eyes turned towards the door.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle July 5th 2013, 3:49 am

Robert seemed a bit surprised when she told him that she was going to go to her apartment and asked him to escort her. He kind of wondered if she was a whore, but also wondered if he really cared whether or not he’d get a disease from this beauty. It wasn’t every day that he got offered to “escort” a girl home, and he might as well take advantage of it… even if it was something that most douche bags did daily. Robert almost decided against it, but drained his drink and stood up. He was nervous as hell, and he really didn’t know if he could do this without flipping the fuck out and pussing out halfway to her house. He checked through the entire scenario in his head, and couldn’t see anything that could go wrong with sleeping with her… he HAD just been flirting with her about ten seconds ago, thinking about what it’d be like to see her naked. Maybe he was looking too deep into this situation. What if she just honestly wanted a walk home so she was a bit safer than if she were to walk home by herself? He considered this situation and decided that was probably it. But he was most definitely prepared for her to want to sleep with him. He shook his head, that was just stupid talk, this girl could do way better than him, and she probably knew that she could, too.

He looked down at his shoes before pulling out about two hundred dollars and tossing it on the bar, “You keep the change, mate,” he said to the bartender before looking at her and grinning, taking the chance to check out her body as he did so. “Shall we go?” he asked, holding out his hand, “I have a truck outside.”

Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 9th 2013, 8:32 pm

Delicia could smell a spike within his pheromones and knew that her ploy had worked just as planned. Humans if one thing were predictable, something that she could always count upon. The vampire smiled calmly, with a hint of seductive charm at the male, standing to her feet as she made as if she were preparing to leave. ”We shall go.” She answered slyly, fully aware that she didn't even drive here, though if she wanted to, Delicia could have. As to what manner of truck the young man had, she was likely soon to find out, but for now she would have to let him feel like he was the one inc control of this little incursion.

While she was no whore, Delicia knew how to use men and did so very well. In the end they were a slave to their own desires and as a vampire, she was the type to take advantage of such things. With a single push, the front door of the bar opened to the cold night of Las Vegas, the coolness washing over her pale skin wonderfully. She would then wait for the man to lead her to his truck and then things would progress from there.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle July 12th 2013, 3:08 am

Robert shivered slightly as he walked next to the babe; partially from excitement, partially from the cold air hitting him, and making goose bumps rise on his skin. He looked over at her and noticed she didn’t seem to be reacting to it and quickly fixed it. He opened her door for her and let her in before going to his side and getting into the truck. He backed up and began heading to his house before sighing, his head clearing a bit from the fresh air he’d received, “So… you don’t do this very often… do you? I mean, it might be rude of me to ask, but I really could just drive you home or something and have you call me?”

He realized that he’d implied she wanted to come home with him and turned red, “I-I mean… do you want to come over to my place? Have a drink or two or something? Maybe make out?” He found it an odd question after just asking her if she did that kind of thing often, but it was whatever, he didn’t worry much about offending her… he just worried that he wasn’t going to get laid, and that he’d wasted time on another pretty face.

Robert Walker
Shizuka
Noodle
Noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top