The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shizuka.  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Shizuka.  I_vote_lcapShizuka.  I_voting_barShizuka.  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shizuka.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shizuka.  Empty Shizuka.

Post by Noodle August 19th 2012, 9:36 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Shizuka
Title: Shizuka
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 4' 9''
Weight: 98 Lbs
Blood Type: B

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: Always happy, hyper, and looking for fun. Doesn't really have a bad side to get on, she just lets everything roll off of her shoulders.

History: Years ago after a pretty big massacre in Japan that was caused by a super villain, the Japanese government decided that they had had enough of the supers that ran through their country. The government started a program that was meant to destroy EVERY super in their country by the use of other supers without emotion. They began testing on children that were made in test tubes, or ones that were being given to them by supporters. No matter what the government did, the children never stopped showing emotion, whether it be anger, happiness, or fear, they ALWAYS had something that made them seem just like the humans working on them. Eventually, the government began to kill the children to get rid of the kids that were failures.

Shizuka was a test tube baby in this Japanese government experiment. She got her powers after ten years of the doctors testing products on her, but she hid them from the doctors inside of the lab. Shizuka's powers began to grow as the government did more and more tests on her, shooting her up with chemicals and making her run miles and miles on a treadmill, or just making her attempt to lift extreme amounts of weight.

After a while, Shizuka was moved away from the testing place because she had hidden the little amounts of power she had. She was moved to the place that they put kids that didn't work, Death Row for preteens pretty much. On her third day in Death Row, there was an explosion caused by the doctors mixing two of the wrong chemicals inside of someone, the explosion whiped out hundreds of the kids that were there. After the explosion of the laboratory, ten children escaped from the building, running through the dense woods outside of it. Eight children were killed by the security men in the building and the last child was killed by Shizuka. After escaping successfully from the labs, Shizuka got on the first plane to America and began to plan on how she would spend her life growing into her powers.

**After escaping the labs**
Shizuka met Chelle in New York and lived in the manor that was in New York, hiding herself from the rest of the world until she could defend herself. After one year of training, Shizuka finally allowed herself to be seen again.

Powers:
Strength- Shizuka can use an extreme amount of strength for someone as small as she is.

Electricity- Shizuka has more electric abilities than before due to practice, and now her shocks are equal to that of a tazer and can put any normal human on the ground.

Grid:
Intelligence: 4
Occult: 0
Strength:5
Speed: 5
Durability: 7
Ability: 3
Fighting Skills: 4
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2

Last edited by Shizuka on April 14th 2013, 9:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
Noodle
Noodle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Shizuka.  Empty Re: Shizuka.

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 6:19 pm

Approved; but remember, you're character is much weaker, and should avoid combat at all costs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 21st 2012, 6:24 am

UNapproved by request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 14th 2013, 7:03 pm

Unapproved and moved to be fixed to the new system.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger April 14th 2013, 9:59 pm

approved until stated otherwise

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top