The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2024, 1:56 am by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2024, 1:04 am by ghost

» Ervin James
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 2:53 am by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 5:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 9:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 9:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2024, 1:17 am by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Dawn I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 11:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 6:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 6:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 1:29 am by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Dawn I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 10:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Dawn I_vote_lcapDawn I_voting_barDawn I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Dawn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dawn Empty Dawn

Post by Big Mike March 22nd 2016, 11:20 pm

DAWN
"I am the predator...and you are my prey"

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  Dawn
Title:  The Drinker of Evil
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Vampire
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown
Height:6'0
Weight:190lb.
Blood type:N/A

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Dawn is a practical, critical person. He is highly logical, and smart, yet he can be cold and calculating to some, but he gets the job done. He is usually quiet and well reserved, yet when on the prowl he is very persistent, and determined, looking for that next offender to make a meal put of.
History:Donovan was born in LA, California, where he grew up for his childhood. He lived in a small apartment with his single mother. His mother was always overprotective, but was in good reason. California was, after all, The Gang Capital of the World, and he would often be offered to join some gangs. He declined all of them, and qqs careful with the colors he wore. He would often be threatened after his declines, but, luckily and surprisingly, none of them would usually back up their threats. Though, with one declination, it would soon follow.

Donovan's apartment was vandalized in the name of one of the gangs. This frightened his mother to the core. So much so it forced them to move to New York, in order to escape the vengeance of violent street life. They moved to the far East to New York City. They moved into a small house in Queens, where they settled in, and crime was not as intense. Donovan made some new friends, and became far more social, than in Los Angeles. The peace wouldn't last, for, in his early teens, crime begun to spike in New York. The drug trade started to flourish, and took most of his friends, and decayed their lives and took their futures. Donovan was not so easily seduced by the fast life crime had to offer. He chose to fight crime to keep everyone safe, and signed up for the Police Academy, where he passed with flying colors. For the first few years of service, he was an outstanding police officer, and respected by his peers. But later on, after busting a gang's drug run, he would than find that he would be viciously attacked by the gang, and was on the brink of death. As he laid their, life slowly slipping away, he was than approached by an elderly on. The man bit his own wrist, and had the blood drip into his mouth, and left.

Minutes later,he would wake up fully healed of his injuries, feeling even better than before. He eexperienced he was quicker, stronger, faster, and his senses were heightened. He had no idea what was happening to him. The following day, he was than approached by the old man at his door. He explained to Donovan that he was in the process of becoming a vampire. He told him of all of things he will be able do, and all of his weaknesses. The confused Donovan asked the mysterious elderly man why he had helped them. He only said, "why not?" Donovan continued his days as a decorated police officer, but never used his powers, and got blood from the blood bank for nourishment. Though, as his mother was gunned down one night, he started to become less rational, and a little more brutal in his methods, only to large case offenders. He was left distraught, and didn't know what to do. He than decided to use his new abilities against crime.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers
Super Strength: Donovan has gained an immense amount of super human strength, giving him the ability to lift 9 tons.

Super Speed: Dawn can move up to 90 mph

Healing Factor Dawn has a quick healing factor. This also allows him to live forever, without being killed by an outside force. This also makes him immune to diseases.

Heightened Senses Dawn can smell and here specific things within a half of mile radius. He can even sense the intentions of other, and their emotions, weather murderous, loving, and more.

Bat Swarm: Dawn can morph into a small swarm of bats, the same size of Dawn. They must stay close together, and if one is separated it will evaporate into ashes, and be replaced with another, using his healing factor.

Sharp Teeth Built for Sucking Dawn has very sharp and retractable fangs, made to extract blood from his victims.

HIII-YA!: Dawn has much hand-to-hand combat experience being on the Police Force

Weakness(es)

Sunlight: If dawn is exposed to sunlight or other forms of UV rays, he will burn into ashes within ten minutes; a slow and painful death. Within ten minutes he will be a pile of ashes. He can wear cloathing and sunscreen to prevent this, but it can be easily torn/wiped off.

Holy Water: If exposed to holy water at a large quantity (his hole body) he will deteriorate into ash.

[b]Garlic:
Having garlic thrown at him nulls his sences, and forces Dawn to lose composure. If eaten, he will die within seconds.

Heart If dawn takes a mortal wound directly to his heart, he will die like a normal human.

Cross: If touched by a cross, like garlic, his senses will be dulled, an his composure wills be lossed causing him to stagger.

Silver: Silver is a something that burns to the touch of a vampire, though not fatel, it is immensely painful.

Running Water: Dawn can not pass any form of water that is running.

[b]RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Though Dawn can eat regular food, he gets no nutrition from normal food. He can only get it from human blood.
Items/Minions
Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility=2
Endurance=4
Reaction=1
Strength=3
[/b][/b]
Big Mike
Big Mike

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-08-28

Back to top Go down

Dawn Empty Re: Dawn

Post by The Bolt April 9th 2016, 6:32 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top