The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Robert Walker  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Robert Walker  I_vote_lcapRobert Walker  I_voting_barRobert Walker  I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Robert Walker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robert Walker  Empty Robert Walker

Post by Noodle June 30th 2013, 11:01 pm

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: N/A
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Human
Intelligence:
Occult:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown (A very ummph kinda brown, too.)
Height: 6'4''
Weight: 178 lbs
Blood type: B-

Character Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Robert has a really cocky and laid-back attitude. He's pretty easy to piss off, and often challenges people to fights, thinking he  can win anything that he sets his mind to. Robert suffers from a heavy depression, and some days doesn't feel like doing anything because of how bad he feels. When he's depressed, he usually takes it out on whoever's closest to him.

History: Robert was born to an upper-class family, and was a bit of a normal child. Loud, sometimes funny, and mostly just adorable. Throughout the first few years of his life, he was really close to his mother because his father was in the military, but gaining a lot of cash because he wasn't one of the men in the action, he was one of the douche bags ordering them around. As an only child, he got most of the attention, and nobody really minded much what he did. Robert's father was always away for business, and it was soon discovered by Robert's mother that he was having an affair with a secretary.

Robert's mother and father split up when Robert was ten years old, and Robert went to live with his mother, because at that point, he was unable to separate from her. When Robert started high school, he was the honor student that everyone looked up to. He was the quarterback in the school football team, and managed to keep a 4.0 GPA. When Robert turned sixteen, his mother died, and one of the only people he was really close to was sent to the grave. Devastated, Robert quickly turned to drugs and alcohol, quitting the football team and getting bad grades. He scraped by with the help of his father's large wallet, and lives off of it now, drinking away allowances and not even trying to get a job. Robert can be found in a bar ninety percent of the time.

Power(s):

Grid:
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills: 2
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Noodle
Noodle

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 38
Job : Musician/Writer
Humor : Controversial
Registration date : 2012-08-19

Back to top Go down

Robert Walker  Empty Re: Robert Walker

Post by Jordan Reynolds June 30th 2013, 11:03 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top