The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bright lights and big explosions I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Bright lights and big explosions I_vote_lcapBright lights and big explosions I_voting_barBright lights and big explosions I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Bright lights and big explosions I_vote_lcapBright lights and big explosions I_voting_barBright lights and big explosions I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bright lights and big explosions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright lights and big explosions Empty Bright lights and big explosions

Post by Guest June 25th 2013, 10:29 pm

The moon was high in the sky but barely seemed to give off any light compared to the bright gawdy neon lights lit up the night sky as far as the eye could see, drunken tourists stumbled about while sketchy looking locals moved through the crowds with an ease that came from continuous practice.  Everywhere you looked signs flashed promising good times to those fool hearty enough to enter the building they sat in front of.  The air was thick with the smell of cigarette smoke and the stench of sweat, horns honking and people yelling echoed as far as could be heard at a almost deafening roar. But amongst all the noise and merriment moved one solemn quite traveler, a large heavily armored shell of a man.

Winchester traveled thru the crowds with ease, most people assumed he was some sort of attraction and tried to stop him but he just continued to move forward, pushing away from the crowds trying to make his way back to the small dingy hotel he was booked at.  Following up on a lead he had come to Vegas hoping to find out about his past but this trip was yet again another dead end. Anger, frustration and dismay clogged the normally sharp constantly alert mind of Jason, he was not feeling like himself and just need to rest so he could recharge and think things over. A fat sweating man in a Hawaiian shirt with a cheap dollar store camera snapped a photo of Jason and said something along the lines of a autograph but Jason just kept walking, he had no time for these useless people who mistook him for a character for there entertainment.

As he continued to push through the crowds Jason realized he had taken a wrong turn, he now sat in front of a twenty story tall hotel. The building was massive and imposing, clearly meant to attract the wealthy tourists. Out front there were lines of fancy cars, all being driven away by valets just hoping for a small tip from the wealthy men and model women who were on there arms.  Before the parking area of the hotel sat a large fountain in the middle of a massive plaza where no people seemed to gathering around.

"I hate this city." Jason mumbled under his breathe before sitting down on the large marble fountain, the water flew high in the air and the neon lights built into the fountain caused the water to appear to be multicolored as it flew through the air. Resting his hands on the cold marble felt calming amongst the heat from the warm desert air. Quietly staring up at the water and the sky Jason seemed to get lost in thoughts, not about his past or all the difficulties he had run into in the past few months but instead of what his next move would be....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bright lights and big explosions Empty Re: Bright lights and big explosions

Post by Seathe Allogonis June 25th 2013, 10:44 pm

A had heard rumors that lots of small chapels littered Vegas but never like this. He was hauling out his bags of money when he saw the heavily armored man walking through the crowd. It send a chill crawling down his spine. He felt insecure knowing a potential Metahuman was this far west as well. Why would he be? 

He shook it off and continued forward with his ill gotten money.

Yotari could feel the heat starting to rise. His ship was gaining speed toward the mass of blue and green below. He looked over at his dead crew mate.
"Vox, why are you always asleep?? C'mon man, we've got to deploy the parachutes for landing! Bahahaha, isn't this exciting Palon? We haven't seen a planet in...like....fuck...1000 years?" 

Yotari skipped merrily to the mast of his spaceship. He climbed the ladder, realizing fully that his ship was now on fire from the level of speed they were approaching Earth. He pulled out his telescope and could clearly see the city streets. And on them a man, whom he studied carefully, fully aware that he wouldn't be able to stop the ship. The man was carrying two very large bags, and was looking very suspicious. 

"Bahahhahaha, look at that guy Vox! What a dolt. Hey man, you gotta deploy the chutes. Vox. You lazy shit head, fine ill do it myself."

He vaulted over the side of the mast and fell to the ground, wiped the dirt off of his knees, and grabbed the lever to deploy the parachutes. Which immediately were vaporized. 

"Shit."

The ship slammed through a tall skyscraper and directly into the funny man with the bags. Vaporizing everything in a mile radius.
Seathe Allogonis
Seathe Allogonis

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2013-06-24

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top