The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Alexander Meadows I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Alexander Meadows I_vote_lcapAlexander Meadows I_voting_barAlexander Meadows I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Alexander Meadows I_vote_lcapAlexander Meadows I_voting_barAlexander Meadows I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Alexander Meadows

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander Meadows Empty Alexander Meadows

Post by Alexander Meadows June 19th 2013, 8:11 pm

Alexander Meadows
King of the Dis-Sentient

Basic Biography

Title: Soulless King
Alignment: Good Chaotic
Race: Caucasian (Dis-Sentient)
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Gray
Height: 6'2
Weight: 165 lbs
Blood type: AB+

The Looks

Alexander's spikey, short blonde hair seems as though it would prick a finger if it got to close. His gray eyes are sharpened from desperation, but he maintains an almost regal composure in regards to his appearance. His mouth seems to float well in his framed, youthful face, resting itself firmly upon his rather defined jaw. His chin is of average proportions, as are his ears. His nose is pointed slightly, but not very narrow. It too falls within average proportions. In short, he has a fair appearance. 

Alexander's body is well toned, his arms not too thick but implying that for an average human he is in decent shape. His core muscles tell a similar story being in a slight V shape. More importantly though, for his musculature Alexander is still skinny. Alexander's legs are remarkably well chiseled because of his previous status as a cart pusher at a local store. For clothing, Alexander doesn't possess much more than a tattered, white T-shirt and torn, beige cargo-shorts. 

The Legacy

Personality: Alexander is a decent human being in summation. Usually polite to those he knows and doesn't, his way of speaking in informal language with a smile belays the agony he relishes underneath following the destruction of Aramayt. Usually honest with others (unless it regards something personal he wishes to not disclose) Alexander is responsible, trust worthy individual. However, his desire to save Jericho from his insanity has become all but an obsession, and he works towards that goal alongside his sword, Clarent.

Even though Alexander is inherently good, Clarent is a sword of darkness and typically the soul-eating blade would consume its host's will. However, seeing as Alexander lacks a soul to speak of Clarent can only whisper in his ears and push him in the wrong direction, rather than take the wheel and force him down. Alexander usually disregards Clarent's ill advice.

However, Alexander is susceptible to violent outbursts and fits of rage.  He has shown multiple times that he doesn't take betrayal well, and breaking his trust gravely upsets him. He generally follows laws, but if they start to hinder his goals then it becomes fair game to break them. In his fits of anger Clarent can exert greater control over his actions, leading him to commit brutal and uncharacteristic acts. 

However, Alexander is also extremely tolerant, patient, and lacks aggressiveness. He dislikes fighting, though Clarent has managed to convince him of the necessity. Alexander only fights when he needs to. For a just above an average human being, Alexander exhibits absolutely tremendous magical potential.

History: Alexander's story begins millions of years before he was born with a powerful god, named Cain. In the course of Cain's journey he encountered inter-dimensional creatures, named for their desire to latch onto human souls and feed off of the ugliest parts of their nature, making both them and the host stronger at the cost of the hosts sanity: Sineaters.

In one instance, Cain failed to prevent a huge outbreak of Sineaters, resulting to a girl named Sera being taken by the creatures because of her dark nature. They fed off of her for years, extending her life by exposing her to the energy of pure, untainted human sin. It was not long after that the girl changed and started to become empowered. Sera became a FelGod, and began to fling curses upon mortals from her own dimension called "The Minus", a place where no mortal dare tread.

Cain eventually challenged Sera, manipulating the Gods she coerced into following her into committing open revolt. He then demonstrated his own vast and seemingly limitless power, containing Sera and her power by binding her into the depths of her own dimension. But she mustered strength for one final curse, meant to destroy the realm of man by empowering one of its children to stand against Cain and his army of gods. That child was a descendant of Cain's old friend Ryuu the Dragonbane. The boy's name was Jericho.

The Dimension rocked at the curses touch, and things shifted dramatically. A foreign body had infiltrated this plane, so the people unconciously developed an inborn reaction to Jericho's presence. They tried to hate him out of existance. However, the dimension had another trick up its sleeve. Self correcting, it infused another child born the same day with all of the love possible. Acting as a counter weight to Jericho, Alexander was born.

As the plane had intended, Alexander and Jericho eventually met. They discovered that when in one another's presence, the extreme hatred and love that was directed at both of them seemed to nullify, and eventually they became the best of friends. Alexander was eager to escape the suffocation, Jericho was eager to escape the torment. However, Jericho's making of a friend fulfilled Sera's desire: the Curse she had laid upon Jericho mutated and changed, transferring to Alexander. Soon, the Dissentientibus curse devoured the souls of the two boys, and left the beating of war drums in its place. The two would never dream again.

Cain had become painfully aware fo Sera's plot far too late. Refusing to directly interfere out of his belief that humanity should be free to solve its own problems, Cain instead attempted an indirect way to end the potential threat these two boys posed. He crafted a false person, a girl whose body, mind and soul were all facsimiles of the real thing and made her to believe she was real. Tarsi was then retroactively forced into Alexander and Jericho's memories and lives. The duo-made-trinity continued on as though nothing was happening when in reality, Tarsi was siphoning the power the curse was imbuing the two with away. This proved to be the catalyst of Armageddon.

One day, Jericho managed to incite a riot on accident. In the ensuing chaos a girl he loved was killed, and the orphanage her brother ans sister lived at burned to the ground. Driven mad by the guilt Jericho ran and ran and ran until he fell into a dark, endless void, and there he saw Alexander's future. Tarsi would die. She had been siphoning power from Alexander and Jericho-- power they could not use, or knew anything about. However, the amount of power she had taken on destroyed her body and left her weak. In her final moments Alexander cried out, and her death sent all of the power she drained rushing into his body, turning him into a monster of uncontrollable power. Alexander would cast the world into another Ice Age, and obliterate all life to act as an equalizer for the girl he had lost.

Jericho refused to let his friend suffer that fate. As Tarsi started to grow ill, Jericho devised a way to connect to her lingering will and siphon away the power. A course of months passed. Alexander and Tarsi grew closer, and Jericho grew more disillusioned with power. Alexander and Tarsi reside in Aramayt-- the grand, unseen city in the sky and Jericho has freed himself from the void, wielding unimaginable strength. The beat comes to greet his friends, and Alexander will be plunged into the middle of a conflict that he cannot fathom. 

The Powers

Power: Wielder of Clarent- Alexander is the wielder of the Cursed Blade Clarent.

Power: Soulless Monster- Alexander lacks a soul.

Basic Spells: 
Flash- Alexader uses Clarent to emit a flash of Light to temporarily blind all foes within appropriate Distance (about twenty feet normally, forty in the dark). Flash is instant, people may be blinded for up to one post. (Cooldown- Two posts)
Pulse- Alexander emits a close range pulse of energy from his free hand to stop foes in their tracks, staggering them. Range is three feet out. cast is instant. (Cooldown- One and a Half posts)

Low Spells:
Deflect- Alexander can deflect most physical attacks with Clarent. 
Punish- After a successful deflect, Alexander reflects the physical damage back in the form of a magical pulse from Clarent's scabbard  Range of two feet. (Cooldown- One and a Half posts)

Medium Spells: 
Selfish Barrier- Alexander creates a small barrier capable of withstanding almost any energy attack, and can outright stop physical attacks. Lasts for a single post. (Cooldown- On and a Half posts)
Dis-Sentient Blood- Alexander's cursed blood is highly acidic to creatures that are not Dis-Sentient in nature. It can eat through flesh and bone in seconds. 

High Spells:

Fury- Alexander becomes enraged, and heals all wounds on or in his body. Takes a single post to do. (Cooldown- One and a Half posts)
Unholy- Alexander utilizes the evil energies within Clarent and unleashes a torrent of utter destruction. By slashing with the blade, Alexander send a group of razor-sharp, shadow-imbued energy cuts capable of slicing through most materials without slowing down. Effective range of twenty feet. "Air-Slices" travel at 200 FPS, and there are five. (Cooldown- Two posts)

Grid
Occult: 6
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Fighting Skills: 3
Magic: 8
Spells: 4

Last edited by Alexander Meadows on June 22nd 2013, 7:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Alexander Meadows

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-06-19

Back to top Go down

Alexander Meadows Empty Re: Alexander Meadows

Post by Danger June 19th 2013, 9:28 pm

You can't have high spells with a 4 magic.

Magic needs cooldowns and I need to know how long these spells last for.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 19th 2013, 9:44 pm

Not to mention, spells only have 5 blocks. You may have your stats backwards.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows June 19th 2013, 10:11 pm

I did have them backwards >.< sorry for the mess up.

I edited the spells that could have a duration to have one and fixed the stats to being more proper. I hope this is better now. As for cool-downs, I would need some insight on those. I have little idea how magic works here, or what would be considered fair/proportional for the skill levels.
Alexander Meadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 20th 2013, 2:02 am

The duration of the spell determines the cool down of the spell. If you have a low spell that lasts for 1 post, it's cool down is usually half the duration. So, 1 post use, half post later, use the spell again.

Medium spells have a 2x duration cool down, High a 3x, Ultimate varies a lot.

But, tbh, all spell levels could differentiate. It all depends on how long the duration is.

Basically, don't go casting the same spell in a row.

Prevents characters that have a wide range of magic to throw out unlimited uses of a fire spell against a plant manipulator.

Basic spells have no cool down; but basic spells are typically simple things that don't require one; unless you make one of the basic spells a form of invisibility, intangibility, or teleportation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows June 20th 2013, 8:01 am

Added some cool-downs based on what you said. 

I also changed Alexander's home city to some random generic sky city

My Characters:
The Reject (SU-17b: Paragon)
Alexander Meadows (Soulless King)
Talis (Death Knight)
Alexander Meadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger June 20th 2013, 4:49 pm

Go ahead and add a post to each cooldown and it's good.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Meadows June 20th 2013, 8:25 pm

Done~

My Characters:
The Reject (SU-17b: Paragon)
Alexander Meadows (Soulless King)
Talis (Death Knight)
Alexander Meadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2013, 4:56 am

Approved and moved.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum