The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pleasant View
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:45 am by Cerek

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:22 am by Cerek

» Ricochet
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 7:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 3:52 pm by ghost

» The Most Dangerous Game
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 11:56 pm by Tybrid

» The Warden
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 4:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 4:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2024 2:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

Top posting users this week
Cerek
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_vote_lcapVillain topics, I need opinions. I_voting_barVillain topics, I need opinions. I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Villain topics, I need opinions. I_vote_lcapVillain topics, I need opinions. I_voting_barVillain topics, I need opinions. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Villain topics, I need opinions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Villain topics, I need opinions. Empty Villain topics, I need opinions.

Post by Zell Sun May 26, 2013 3:44 pm

I've been thinking of making a Villain for a little while now, and in truth I'm a bit conflicted about who I should create. Each of the following characters are characters whose concepts I developed and used in come OS in RL, but I'm having a hard time picking just one. I'd love for anyone to use the Villain idea's just lemmie know if you do.

The Villains concepts are as follows.

Espada: An assassin type bad guy who is capible of hiding inside peoples shadows and harming them. He is ot untouchable while in said shadows, but hew must be located and the correct shadow must be struch to reveal him.

Yggdrasil: An innocent seeming man/woman with tendrils of light that emerge upon command and attach to the target draining their lifeforce (6 tendrils total) Can absorbe the entire soul of lesser NPC types.

Subject A.P.E.X: An alien life form that is attempting to study and weaken humanity while he 'repopulates' his species. He holds no regard for human life and is highly interested in hunting down and killing notible persons of extraordinary ability.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Villain topics, I need opinions. Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Villain topics, I need opinions. Empty Re: Villain topics, I need opinions.

Post by Thistle Sun May 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Subject A.P.E.X seems boss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Villain topics, I need opinions. WSIrRjr
"Our seasons are reversed. My spring, humanity's fall!"
-Thistle
actually zyra says that but shhhh
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell Sun May 26, 2013 4:07 pm

Thats what I keep hearing, I'm leaning towards him lol

Villain topics, I need opinions. Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Okay, so im supposed tk say 'Mine' for Apex right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top