The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_vote_lcapKasimir Von Metzger  I_voting_barKasimir Von Metzger  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Kasimir Von Metzger  I_vote_lcapKasimir Von Metzger  I_voting_barKasimir Von Metzger  I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Kasimir Von Metzger

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasimir Von Metzger  Empty Kasimir Von Metzger

Post by Twinkletoes March 30th 2013, 8:39 am

Kasimir Von Metzger
The Butcher of Auschwitz

Kasimir Von Metzger  The_pl10

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Dr. Krähe
Title: Butcher of Auschwitz, the Crow, the collector or the beauty hunter
Alignment: Nuetral evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Ash Blonde
Eyes: Pale Blue
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 230 lbs
Blood type: N/A

The Looks

Kasimir was bron a beautiful child, ash blonde hair and icy blue eyes; the very epitome of the perfect aryan offspring. The man's face possesses an uncanny beauty that is only heightened by the near perfect facial symmetry and hypnotic icy gaze. His body, or what it once was was muscular and lean, it now resembles his own perception of perfection. The gleaming polished beige titanium skin is reminiscent of porcelain dolls, the elegant 'flesh' is cold and hollow; no warmth, blood or oxygen flows through his body. Aside from a few exceptions (brain, heart, face and crotch), Kasimir has become an artificial aryan god, a living doll whose startling beauty is both eerie as it is alluring.

Normal attire
Spoiler:

Dr Krähe attire
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Kasimir is a meticulous intellectual and the "scientist" of the Nazi regime, a title which afforded him a particularly fearsome reputation. He is a highly narcissistic, extremely disturbed individual whose apathy is only matched by his obsessive nature. Beauty is what he strives for, the unreachable aesthetic standard of perfection that haunt his dreams and terrorises his reality, he needs to claim what he believes is rightfully his to keep. This disturbing obsession is linked to the ideal he shares with his sister, the supremacy of the Aryan race and its unquestionable beauty is what he strives for, perfection is the man's aim and as a result of this he had even resorted to experimenting on his own body. This suppressed insanity is only heightened by the cruel verbal and emotional abuse his elder sister puts him through, knowing full well that he felt forbidden lust for his mother and to a further extent, herself.

This inner conflict has completely contorted the handsome man into a creature driven by unwarranted passions and sociopathic tendencies. He is merciless and cruel, believing his actions to have some higher meaning in attaining the enlightenment he so desperately kills for. This unbridled compulsiveness sends the man into random fits of frustration and self loathing, as if the tumultuous actions of his past and present self still gnaw at the confines of what is left of his morality.

His suppressed anger towards the woman he can never have, his elder sister, is a defining reason for his murder sprees he commits against society at large. He fawns over his victims, stalks them and obsesses over the beauty they possess, believing it is his purpose to snatch such visual splendour and keep it for himself. This manic selfishness combined with his merciless modus operandi have moulded the man into a particularly ruthless serial killer, releasing his rage and sexual frustration on the poor girls who become his victims, and eventual dolls.

History:

Kasimir was born he first boy to a pair of wealthy German socialites, both members of the budding Nazi party and close friends with the party's rising star, Adolf Hitler. He was beautiful child, his parents fawning over the coy shyness without taking much notice to the more disturbing traits he assumed during his infant years. He was an especially clingy child, wailing for his mother whenever she left him and throwing tantrums if he wasn't afforded enough attention from his admittedly beautiful mother. This obsession with the women of his immediate family also extended to his elder sister, Allison, whose cruel nature towards her young sibling was foolishly disregarded by her parents. Kasimir's anti-social traits were eventually noted by a visiting doctor, one who suggested that they find the boy an outlet to release his energy. That day they bought him a dog. The Golden Retriever, named Herbert, was the young lad's pride and joy, a kind beast who'd provide unlimited love and loyalty. But such a good thing was not meant to last, jealousy had pierced the hearted of his elder sibling. She deserved his attention, not the stupid mongrel as she so vehemently believed and on a fateful day outside the family mansion Kasimir's beast was brutally murdered by his sister. His childhood was murdered alongside his beloved friend, his innocence washing away like the blood of his loyal friend, forever to be lost in the cruel chasm of fate.

The girl he coveted the most had killed the last gateway into a normal life, the innocent creature was but an obstacle in the way of his sister's twisted affection. The boy wailed, wept violently as he cradled the bloodied creature in its final moments of life, screaming and cursing Allison like a madman. How dare she do this to him? A child should have never known such pain in the budding years of his life, but alas, fate had other plans for the troubled boy and his elder sister. His accusations against Allison were sadly rebutted by the dazzling girl, claiming Herbert had attacked her and she had merely defended herself. That was the end, Kasimir's childish mind could not comprehend what was the truth and what was false, he simply missed his friend. The death of Herbert hung close to his conscious over the following years and as his mental state began to spiral out of control so did the confusing lust he felt for his sister. He loved her and he loathed her, she was beautiful, perfect and yet oh so terrifying. He could never forgive her for such an abhorrent sin but he could not bring himself to enact revenge equal to the heartless murder, she was too lovely to hurt...too perfect to even consider tainting.

As the years went by, and the Nazi part came into power, the children's powers did so as well. Hers was -rather ironically- the ability to heal and regenerate, manipulating the mitosis within ones cells to divide and replicate the healing process or undo the natural process of cell multiplication, effectively creating harmful tumours that can easily overwhelm the average human and kill them. This uncanny ability was hidden from everyone, the young boy dazed with the effects this power had on deceased bodies, he could stop them from decaying. Several years of practising his unique power went unnoticed until Allison's own gift was discovered, putting him in jeopardy.

Fearing for her life and not wanting to be taken away alone, she revealed that Kasimir also had a power. While their father was initially horrified, their mother convinced him it was a blessing, a way for them to advance further in the party. They just needed training, a place to refine their powers. Taken to meet Adolf Hitler, he was overjoyed at the prospect of two such individuals born into the German state and had them sent to train with the Waffen SS (while still being allowed to return home, as per their mother's conditions.) As part of their training, the children were sent to Auschwitz to torment the prisoners using their powers.

Not only that, but they were pitted against prisoners in combat, told to only use their powers to defend themselves. The prisoners in turn, were told that if they could kill the children, everyone in the camp would be free to go. The prisoners fought tooth and nail for their people's freedom, but each died a gruesome death at the sibling's hands. While Kasimir seemed to be horrified -or at the very least, apathetic- to all they were being made to do, Allison took a childish delight in experimenting on how fast or slow she could make a person die with her powers. Unlike his sister who was taken into elite combat with the superior officers Kasimir found his place in the medical facility, mirroring his sister's viciousness in a much more private location.

Kasimir and Allison's reputation soon sent them into the same sphere as the Fuhrer himself, their infamy spanning across Germany and much of Europe. 'The butchers of Auschwitz' they were known as, two beautiful psychopaths that were slowly becoming more and more desensitized to the brutal psychological conditioning their mother and superiors put them through. They were showered with praise, 'blessed offspring of the Aryan race' as the Reich would come to call them...although this sentiment was not shared with the millions of Jews who believed the brother and sister duo the very epitome of hell itself. Whilst Allison would brutally massacre anything and anyone who would dare tarnish her pride, Kasimir took the more silent route, but silence is by no means better. His victims suffered a fate worse than death, his subdued aggression towards his sister coming out in the private meetings he had with his 'patients'.

The young man had a wandering eye, any beautiful girl unfortunate enough to find herself in Auschwitz was often led to his lab as a handpicked gift. These girls were slowly, mercilessly and brutally terrorized for weeks on end, till the point that the gas chambers were by far the better option than a night with the Crow. He obsessed over their aesthetic finesse, carving their faces and bodies so that they showed some resemblance do his beloved mother. Oh the horror the girls endured, no comprehension could properly define the abuse they faced at the hand of the handsome sociopath. Once he was done with them Kasimir would clean them up, get them dressed and turn them into his dolls. The bodies never rotted, the mind may have died but their flesh was as alive as the day he found them, a strong mutated wax freezing their bodies in place for the rest if eternity.

Over the course of the war, the siblings underwent many tests designed to push them further and further beyond any semblance of humanity. The first of which was rather informal, and unfortunately for what little sanity the pair possessed, set the standard for all the rest. This test came in the form of their father, having grown disillusioned with the Fuhrer and his regime, attempted to spirit his children away to Britain, to undo whatever damage had been done by the combined efforts of their mother and the Waffen SS's brainwashing. While his attempt was valiant, there was one variable he didn't account for: The children themselves. Before they could board the truck to Britain, Allison used her powers to paralyze the poor man and keep him that way while Kasimir -after her prodding- performed an impromptu vivisection on the poor man.

Kept alive and completely unable to fight back -or even scream- by the combination of their powers, the man underwent a slow and agonizing surgery designed to do little more than test the limits of their abilities until the Waffen SS finally arrived. When their so-called rescuers came upon the scene, even the most hardened officer had trouble keeping down that evening's meal. The man had been spread out over several yards, not a single part of him was within arm's reach of another, yet he still lived. His heart still beating, lungs still drawing breath. His eyes, left far from his head and connected by an impossibly long nerve, flailed about while still sending the information straight to his exposed brain which the children were prodding with a bored look on their faces.
Though the report detailed exactly what occurred there that night, Mrs. Metzger was never told for fear she might attempt to avenge her husband. Instead, she was told that the man had been gunned down by a Jew looking for revenge. The naive woman ate it up.

After this, several such tests were initiated, most of which involved the pair slaying anyone who might have even looked treasonous. The final test however, was either the easiest or the hardest depending on which of the two you asked. For Allison, the act was as natural as breathing and as satisfying as the moment she slew her brother's golden retriever all those years ago. For poor Kasimir, it was the most agonizing torment a boy could ever experience.

They had been told to kill Mrs. Metzger within their old family home.

Allison was overjoyed, she would finally get to even a score over two decades, though she suspected Kasimir's Oedipal love for their mother would interfere, all it took was a vague promise to make him go along with her sadistic indulgence. She knew of his forbidden lust towards her, the sickening infatuation that clung to his mind was so essily manipulated by the cruel women, she 'promised' him his wildest dreams as long as he completed his most feared nightmare.The mother's death was surprisingly merciful compared to their father's. This was not the result of any action by Allison, rather, it was Kasimir's lack of keeping her alive throughout that spared her the indignities her husband had suffered. As if to top it off, Allison used her powers to spread a chemical similar to gasoline around -and inside- the mansion, making it just one giant tinderbox when she dropped a match on one of the rugs near the entrance. The old house that had stood in quite repose for nearly a hundred years went up in flames within hours. This moment signalled the end of their lives and into the realm of morbid malevolence, there was no return from the sins they committed, their past had burnt away with the desecrated remains of their mother.

The collapse of the third Reich was a momentous occasion for the allies, the Nazi party had been overthrown and the victims of this vicious regime now had the freedom they prayed for. But alas! Hitlers death was just another petal vanishing in the breezes of time, the Spider and the Crow still lived, immortal butchers who had only just begun their reign of terror.

Soon enough the siblings had amassed a rather substantial amount of wealth to move to Brazil, there they basked in the golden sun and the beautiful plebeians. The Nazi party may have died but the ideals surely had not and during the first few months in their new country Allison and Kasimir had connected with the underworld business of human trafficking. They specialized in the young and beautiful, boys and girls from around the world being traded like livestock and if any particular beauty caught the attention of either sibling then that marked the end of their lives. Both siblings sought out perfection in different ways, but neither was more brutal or sinister than the other...they merely adopted different tactics.

They terrorized the nights of Brazil, kidnapping any worthy 'doll' and ravishing the poor soul of all livelihood and dignity, a fate which forced the victim into the Spider's lair or the Crow's dollhouse. While her brother preferred his subjects to be captured in postmortem perfection, Allison liked her art to be alive. This irked Kasimir greatly, his lust doubling over whenever he witnessed his sister with her living statues, men who had a taste of her love before drowning in the poisonous drug she filled them with. Such provocation only fueled Kasimir's passive lust and eventually he had undertaken the villainous alter ego of Dr Krähe, a monstrous serial killer who hunted the most beautiful females. His obsession with his sister began to leak into his sprees of terror, the man would surgically tamper with his victim's appearance so that they would like his beloved sibling, there he would violently release all his rage and lust on the unwilling participant.

The girl's suffering would last for weeks, the excruciating pain of plastic surgery without any numbing substance was an excruciating sensation, his powers only keeping their body alive even during the shock. Once the insane collector had sated his twisted lust he would clean up his victims, dress them in nice clothes and cover them in genetically upgraded wax, freezing them forever in his dollhouse. The bodies never rotted, his power continuously rejuvenating their cells so that they appeared as alive as the day he found them.

The Powers

The Perfect Body: the Human Doll: As a result of his compulsive obsession with perfection, and to a lesser extent dolls, Kasimir has experimented and modified his physical body to the point that it would now be considered primarily artificial rather than 'human'. His flesh has been replaced by a modified carbon compound, smooth to touch yet cold and eerily disturbing. His bones have been fused with flexible carbon rods and much of his organs have been replaced (except for his heart and brain) with superior scientific contraptions. Kasimir's personal aim is to continually modify this new form until it reaches his unrealistic level of perfection, the more beautiful if becomes only forces it to become more deadly.

• Anatomical liberation (2 ABI) - Due to the state of his modified form Kasimir is capable of painlessly removing any part of his body while it still retains its 'purpose'. A removed hand or leg can climb or jump on its own. Kasimir can mentally direct the direction they want it to go, often using these to serve both menial and important jobs both in the lab and when he is haunting the streets. Examples of the application of such an ability include: making his shin fly towards someones stomach or make his head "jump" to avoid a hit to the face.This uncanny technique allows immunity to cutting and being slashed, for he can just pull his bodies back together again.
  • Enhanced Durability - The modified carbon compound that his body is made of is an extremely durable and flexible substance which can easily endure physical blows from the majority of the metahuman population. Gunfire poses a mere annoyance to the highly dense artificial shell and is especially resistant to heat due to its elemental qualities.
  • Immunity - Living in an artificial body has granted Kasimir a great deal of immunities that would otherwise affect the livelihood of any normal human being. He is completely immune to disease, sickness and fatigue; requires no food, sleep or oxygen to keep him 'healthy' and active, but he'll still occasionally partake in a good meal for the sake of it. Due to the lack of pain receptors in his body Kasimir has completely suppressed any sensation of physical agony or shock and can easily endure a continuous barrage of attacks with little to no feeling of pain.

Mitosis Manipulation: The metahuman gift he was born with and a rather peculiar ability that could just as easily be used for good as it is for monstrous evil. This power gives him total control over mitosis (the division and replication of cells). He can speed up, slow down, concentrate, make efficient, halt, and even reverse mitosis in themselves or others. This allows him to rapidly regenerate as well as 'heal' people by rejuvenating the cells in their body, drastically slowing down the spread of injury/infection and reversing the effects til there is no pain but a wilted scab or mark of their previous injury. This ability can also rapidly slow the ageing process down, effectively allowing him to grant people longevity with a mere touch, they are frozen in their current state of being as their cells stay in place. Due to this he is capable of halting a deceased body from decaying, a technique he uses with his dolls so that they do not rot and retain the beauty from the first day he found them.

However, physical contact with an organism (human, animal or plant) could easily be used for horrendous evil as well. By halting the growth of cells and reversing their development Kasimir can easily create a painful buildup of tumours which are not only excruciating but highly fatal if not looked at by a master surgeon.

Master Surgeon: Kasmir is a highly gifted surgeon, specialising in cosmetic surgery and neuroscience, effectively granting him a combined knowledge of how to successfully operate on a live patient without letting them fall unconscious...even if he is cutting up their faces without any anisthetic. Kasimir prides himself in his medical knowledge, easily capable of contorting a person's features so that it looks like another.

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 2
Durability: 7
Ability: 8 (Mitosis manipulation)
Ability: 2 (Anatomical liberation)
Fighting Skills: 3
Wealth: 1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kasimir Von Metzger  Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Kasimir Von Metzger  Empty Re: Kasimir Von Metzger

Post by Twinkletoes March 31st 2013, 10:24 am

Done done done

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kasimir Von Metzger  Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger March 31st 2013, 11:28 am

The mitosis thing I'm a bit iffy on, you usually have to have regeneration or healing... They aren't the same stat but the way you worded it I guess it works. I've always wanted to punch a Nazi in the face, so Approved until otherwise.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Kasimir Von Metzger  TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top