The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_voting_barA new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_voting_barA new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A new roomate... wait, what?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new roomate... wait, what? - Page 2 Empty Re: A new roomate... wait, what?

Post by Brorschach April 1st 2013, 7:47 pm

Turning briskly, Nash smiled. "Excellent Ms. Molly, I'm glad you know of a place as well. Since this is your area of residence, I'll trust your judgement on which establishment we'll be eating at" he said, striding out after them. Angeline had changed into an outfit that seemed far more confident and handed him a feather, claiming it was magical in nature. Twirling the feather in his hand, Nash chuckled slightly. He didn't believe in magic, but he didn't have the heart to tell the girl that, especially since she'd said the feather also brought back good memories, so its sentimental value alone made it worth treasuring.
Placing the feather gingerly in his suit's inner pocket, he followed the trio into the street. Such exploration was exciting to him, especially since they were going the opposite direction of whence he had arrived. As they passed a small ice cream parlor, Nash felt a wave of second hand nostalgia hit him. The small shop looked like it belonged at home in the 1960's, not this modern era. Inadvertently stopping, he began to speak softly.

"Isaac, are you alright?"

I'm fine, let's just go. Isaac replied, his voice tinged with melancholy.

"Now I know that's a lie, come on, if you can't tell me, who can you tell?" he asked in response.

A sigh went out through his mind, followed by a weary explanation. It's not you Nash, its the other three out of five psychos listening in right now. I mean, can't you hear him?

"Hear who?"

Just listen.

Sure enough, when Nash stopped focusing solely on his conversation with Isaac, he heard a restrained cackle in the background.

No no, do go on, I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs while you two bitches trade stories about which boys you want to fuck. No need to stop on my account.
Nolan posited, a small chuckle following his words.

Shaking his head, Nash realized that -for his parts of the conversation anyway- he'd been speaking out loud, if slightly mumbling. Attempting to seem less out of it, he began to walk just a tad faster, catching up to the girls again and hoping they hadn't heard any of that. Looking around, he spotted a small tattoo parlor and what appeared to be a strip club adorning the adjacent street. A frown suddenly developed on his face. While the tattoo parlor was of no consequence, he suspected that their main customers were the poor disenfranchised women from the club not ten feet away.
It was only mid-afternoon so Nash suspected that entering the establishment would only show him the poor drug-addicted girls who could barely make enough to sustain a living. While those who represented the late night 'entertainment' made a good deal more, they would eventually be in the same position as those currently working. Shaking his head, Nash tried to seem chipper, despite the exploitation that was occurring in plain sight.

"So Ms. Molly, Ms. Lynn, what can you two tell me about this restaurant you're leading us to?"

Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 1st 2013, 8:31 pm

Lynn and Molly walked through town, pointing out random shops that would be of interest. They were many clothes shops that sold certain kinds of clothing. They also pointed out some stores mainly to try to get Angeline or Issac to blush. They both giggled when one of them did. Mainly cause they would tell a story the involved the store.

"Seesh I was sore for a long time after that..." said Molly, her voice kinda trailing off. "And Lynn wasn't much help either, I think she made it worse. I think i still have it some where..." Lynn laughed, then noticed Issac was trailing a bit behind and he seemed to mumble to himself. However he seemed to snap out of it and caught up.

"You don't have to stand far away from us we don't bite... well I can't actually talk for the other two but I try not to make to much of a habit out of it." said Lynn happily. Lynn then let out a small happy squeal and tugged on Molly's jacket. "Molly remember when we used to work there?" Lynn pointed at a strip club called 'Venus' and Molly let out a laugh.

"Oh my god, I do that was the first job we got." said Molly between laughing. Of course she was lying, their first job was being con artist but there was a time when they needed to lay low for a bit and got jobs at the building. So technically it was the first legal job they got. "We were a duel act, I don't why they did that but hell we made a lot of tips. You whored me out the last week we were there cause Danny wouldn't give us our checks."

"Hey we were able to pay rent, besides we got them eventually, plus a bit extra. And you can lie to every one else but you enjoyed it." said Lynn. They both broke out giggling until Issac interrupted, asking more about the restaurant.

"It's a diner called Ray's. The food may not be the best for you but it has the best comfort food this side of Atlanta. Molly and I discovered it while working at Venus. Now whenever we are usually in a bad mood or something we usually go down there to pick up some food. It's only a another 2 blocks away."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 1st 2013, 9:16 pm

As she left out the door she did not know where this stuff was. She followed through town looking around at all the things. When they pointed to some of the shops she made a couple of faces to show she did care, but she did not really know how to act. She saw them point out to a strip club and wondered if that was the restaurant they were going to.

When they walked past it she knew other wise. This is why she followed behind them so she knew where to go. As she was walking some of the built up, tattoo wearing guys was looking at her funny. She seen a group run into the alley and thought they were leaving. As soon as she looked back at the other three 4 pair of hands came out of no where and grabbed her. She wondered if it was because she looked abnormal.

As soon as they let go another one held her against a wall. She did not want anybody to know about her so she prevented the ring from going into effect when she was in the apartment. Unknowing this would happen. She tried letting out a scream, but her mouth was covered. She would try and get out but there was 5 guys holding her to the wall.

Now this is what were are going to do. You will shut up and take what we give you. Is that clear? This guy was a major ass hole and was planning on raping her right then and there. She could not get out because she had little strength. She also did not want to reveal her self to them or any one for that matter. She needed to know someone she trusted before she showed them. She did not like these guys so she was not going to show them.

The guy reached back and swung at her. He hurt his hand pretty bad but she did not feel it because this guy was a basic dumb ass to her. She continued to struggle and get back to the group before someone figured she was gone and come looking, but how? What could she do to get back. Well she could kill them and it would basically get her free but the way she would it would ruin her clothes.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 78
Job : kill my twin brother
Humor : 2 jews at a bar
Registration date : 2011-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach April 1st 2013, 10:23 pm

Nash followed the girls with a sort of disturbed look on his face. How could they recall being forced into such a nightmarish profession being enjoyable? Was it all the drugs their employer made them take that was fogging their perception with narcotic bliss? Possibly, though he was sure they were clean now. Allowing himself to get caught up in their story, he missed the snatching of their group's fourth. The up until now silent Angeline. It wasn't until they were some distance away that he noticed it, followed by a muffled scream. Though he didn't recognize the voice or even truly associate with the girl's absence, Nash's chivalrous nature wouldn't allow him to ignore a woman in peril. Turning, he dashed back until he came upon the alleyway from whence the scream had originated. Though Nash wasn't a man to anger easily, this scene struck him to his very core.

"Wh-what is this madness!?" He said quietly to himself.

In that place stood several men who seemed to frequent the tattoo parlor he had seen not too far back. They seemed a rough sort, each having some sort of odd hairstyle and smelling heavily of alcohol. The blonde haired man's usual friendly demeanor vanished, his pleasant smile curling down into a thin sneer of rage. Reaching his hand down into his pocket, he slipped on the shock glove Isaac had designed and began to slowly walk forward.

"You monsters, attempting to bring harm to both the body and mind of this innocent girl, you who violate even the most basic of gentlemanly ethics for some some of cheap satisfaction. You will be punished for your heinous actions" He said, stopping a few feet from the man who had his hands on Angeline.

"You have but a single chance to lessen your impending retribution. If you release the woman this instant I will simply call the proper authorities and allow the American justice system to follow its proper course." He said, glaring at the apparent leader of the hooligans.

"However if you so much as touch her again, I will give each and every one of you ruffians a hands-on lesson in how much electricity it takes to force the human body into a comatose state" He added, punching the wall next to him. Sparks flew from the point of impact, even as the wall cracked and several shards fell out.

One of the men grinned and began walking in Nash's direction.

"Listen buddy, you really should mind your own business" He said, pushing the white clad man back.

"I see. So you're set on following this course of action... A shame" Nash replied.

The man laughed and continued "Look at this guy, think's he's so tough, get out of here and let us have our fun with this bitc-urgh!"

The man suddenly fell to his knees, clutching his throat.

"Not. Another. Word"
Nash hissed, his ungloved hand held out. The man holding Angeline broke contact and launched himself at Nash, intent on avenging his friend.

Before he could so much as come close, Nash was behind him, his gloved hand on the man's back.

Sighing, Nash spoke. "You brought this on yourself"

The shock surged through the man's body, causing him to spasm wildly and drop to the ground, his unconscious form still twitching from the remaining volts traveling inside him.

"Next"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 1st 2013, 11:30 pm

Lynn and Molly noticed who was missing shortly after Issac. They followed him shortly after. They saw something they weren't happy about, but sadly seen a lot around this part of town. They stood back a bit. They knew this group of men. They were known for harassing people and people suspected of rape but no one very spoke up against them so it was never proven. They frequent the strip club they had just past and have given both of them a hard time in the past.

"Hey isn't that the guy..." said Molly before Lynn cut her off.

"YES!" said Lynn her face turning bright red. "Yes it is... but now lets not worry about tha-" There was a gurgling sound and the duo looked in the direction it came from. Issac stood over two of them men, both unconscious on the ground.

"Damn..." said Molly her eyes wide. Lynn nodded and then snapped back to reality. She ran over to Angeline and pulled her out of the fight while the men where focused on Issac. She led her out of the alley.

"Did they hurt or touch you anywhere? Did they force you to eat or drink anything?" asked Lynn looking over Angeline. Meanwhile back in the alley Molly pulled a gun out of her purse. It was a basic hand gun, nothing special. There apartment was on the border of the bad part and good part of Atlanta so a gun was a natural choice. Molly had never actually fired it in combat, only on a shoot range. She had no doubt Issac could handle it but she raised the gun to one of the goon and pulled the trigger.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 2nd 2013, 2:54 am

As the guys were forced off of her the other girls came from behind and grabbed her and pulled her out. She was crying because compared to them she had the same strength and it sucked. She looked at the last two men and wanted to kill them, but she couldn't because it was bad to do this to people of low standards. She took off running at the last two men and spun in the air. As she spun above them two kicks hit both of the guys in the face laying them on their ass. I was going to tell y'all about my secret when we got back to the apartment but that's all up now. She looked at them and wiped away the tears.

She started smiling as she unzipped the jacket. She held the jacket up, but only enough to the point where she could fully extend her wings. She still had to fold them so it did not touch the walls of the disgusting buildings. She really cherished her wings over anything. She redid her jacket and hid her wings again before someone else saw. Thank you so much for helping me, but I'm hoping we can hurry to the restaurant. They started walking leaving the guys there in their moan for pain finally getting back on track.

After a few more blocks they were at the place and man could it not be any more obvious especially with the sign out in the open like that. But in all it looked more than decent, so now it was time to eat.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach April 3rd 2013, 10:41 am

As Nash had handily dispatched two of the attackers, it was easy for Lynn and Molly to slip in and extricate Angeline from her precarious position amidst the chaos. Grasping a third by the shirt, Nash eyed him with a hard look. The man was completely terrified. His thick, stubbly face was sweating bullets and his piggy little eyes were filled with a mix of shock and abject horror. It wasn't a look Nash enjoyed seeing in anyone, even a lout such as this one. Before he could speak, Nash saw the previously helpless Angeline leap into the chaos and summarily deal with the remaining two, a flying kick being her method of choice. Seems she wasn't so helpless after all. As if to add a cherry to this sundae of surprise, she slipped off her coat to reveal great pink tinted wings. Nash's expression shifted from rage to shock and startling realization. A deep echoing laugh exploded inside his head.

Ahahahahahaha and you thought that shit was from a motherfucking pet bird. Well looks like you've actually got one now. Aight, I'll give it to ya, I've never fucked a bird bitch before. Might be fun s'long as she ain't flapping that shit in my face when I take that feathery bitch down in the doggy style. Of course Nolan would put in such filthy input as that to an otherwise beautiful scene.

"Just this singular instance, would it be possible for you to remain silent? We are witnessing a wondrous display of genetic mutation" Nash replied, though it seemed as though he was talking to the man he still held captive in his hand.

Turning to look at him, Nash smiled.

"Sorry, not you. You're off the hook this time as long as you promise to turn yourself in to the proper authorities. I'll be coming back to check" he said, his face pleasant once more as he released the man.

"Oh, and I recommend you call an ambulance as well, I may have gone a tad overboard on that man right there" he said indicating the still twitching form of the hooligan leader.

The only conscious man of the group seemed like he was about to make a run for it, as though he could somehow escape these crazy people he had somehow angered.

"Now, now, now. Please don't try to abscond after such an unfortunate incident. If you don't turn yourself in, I'll have to drag you there myself" Nash replied to the man's silent thoughts of escape. He disliked having to come off as threatening, especially when peace might work. He'd allowed himself to become angry at Angeline's attempted rape and that had made his actions excessive. The least he could do was give this man the benefit of the doubt.

"So I'm going to be going now, if I don't hear about you on the news, I'll be back" he finished before exiting the alley, a few yards behind Angeline and the sisters. As they arrived at the restaurant, he noted how it reminded him of a diner, the sort of place you'd go for food that lacked in quality, but had character. Stretching somewhat, Nash strode over the door and opened it for his companions.

"Ladies first"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 3rd 2013, 11:46 pm

Both Lynn and Molly looked astonished at Angeline. Wings... she had wings. Issac snapped both out of their stupor when telling them to continue showing the way. The pair continued on the way, pointing out important stores. They arrived at Ray's in less then 5 minutes. They walked in, waved to the owner then choose a booth in the back.

"Angeline we need to talk. We can talk here since the owner is meta-human friendly." said Molly in a low voice. "Your wings are really pretty by the way, but you are going to want to keep them hidden. We can keep the blinds on the big window closed so you can stretch them out but most people in that apartment complex, including the owner will report any meta-humans they see or noticed. We already saw five people get taken away in the time we lived here."

"But since we are all roommates if you get caught the rest of us will be arrested for having you in the apartment." said Lynn picking up were Molly left off. A server walked over to the table and they ordered food. After a while their food came. Both Molly and Lynn had identical plates or pancakes covered with powdered sugar and bacon. "Gotta love all day Breakfast."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 4th 2013, 12:29 am

Angeline walked into the restaurant and seen the two girls wave to a man in the back. Hmm must be a friend she thought. She watched as they sat down and she took the inner seat and sat next to guy. He seemed okay especially since he saved her. She was shy about showing her wings to them so she was blushing all the way there, but she tried to hide it. The girls said to talk there and both of them said that this lace was meta human friendly. She wondered what the hell were meat humans since she never heard this before. They said she could stretch her wings in the apartment but they would close the blinds to the window. They said how others had been taken away because of being meta humans. Still unsure of these terms.

As they stopped she wondered. Well you don't have to close the big window because I was just going to stretch them in my room. Plus I dot think some mere human would risk his life to get up to my window. She looked at them and wondered if they would accept it. It was her choice to do it in her room so she did not get rid of the view the big window brought. Also I don't understand this meta human business that you all are talking about? She looked at them trying to arrange her next story. But the food got there first. She started to eat and her blushing had went away.

The food was amazing and she did not want to stop eating since it was good and it was filling. She ate the food really fast so some of it tended to get on her side mouth. She grabbed a napkin and wiped her face. Well here is the truth about what happened to me. But it is really long. I was a high person in life where I come from. Say a queen among the planet I controlled. I was chosen by our creator Kami to marry him. He is an immortal life being that keeps a wife no matter what. One day I was visiting my people in the holding grounds of the magical equipment market and this guy looked to be in pain so i ran to help him. I touched him and it sent me here, but I don't know why they have not found me yet. We are a very powerful Angelic race that lived in a universe to where we had the ability or the creativity to make things in order to monitor other dimensions. We are dimension number 1 while you all are dimension number 11729. Every action creates a new dimension so every day we recalculate over 300 million a day. We are the people who secretly keep all the dimensions in check. She told this with the most serious face trying to get them to believe it. But if she were to tell this to anyone the first thing they would think is that she was an actual angel.

She looked at them in her wondering of what they would respond with. Calling her an Angel would mean they are believing. Laughing means they are not believing and other is other. She had did not want to make a list saying what was what like feeling sorry for her means they believed her story.
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach April 6th 2013, 12:15 am

Nash sat down and reclined in his seat. While proper posture was important, he needed a bit of a break from the day's activities and this minor concession seemed alright. When the waiter arrived and took their orders, he ordered a large plate of flapjacks with lots of butter and maple syrup. Despite everything, he had a sweet tooth. Only Simon shared that quality, with even Isaac finding the amount of sugar that both Nash and Simon could ingest to be unnatural. Despite his gentlemanly demeanor, the instant the plate of sweet, sweet breakfast items hit the table he was digging in, borderline shoveling the treats into his mouth -though he remembered to chew with his mouth closed-. In mere minutes he had enveloped the pile of pancakes and was dabbing his mouth with a napkin. Preventing a rape really builds up an appetite. Looking outside, he smiled, the sun was shining and his belly was full. Yet, in the back of his head, he felt a sort of restlessness. It wasn't urgent or overwhelming, but it was there. It was Isaac, not quite willing to say that he wanted his body back. Sighing, Nash began the internal conversation.

Isaac, this is your body you know. If you desire control, you need only say so.

Yeah, I know. It's just that you're not like the others. You don't mess everything up and you even seem to be enjoying yourself.

No, no it's perfectly fine my friend, I'm quite content. Those flapjacks were delicious.

If you say so.

Well I suppose I should inform our lady friends of the impending change in character.
Nash thought, the vaguest hint of stress, edging along his statement.

No need, I'll handle it, just tell them you need to leave and that you'll see them at the apartment. Isaac replied leisurely. He was in no rush since Nash wouldn't fight him about control.

Very well, just a moment.

As Nash began to speak, so too did Angeline. She told of an alternate world, of some insane calculations and immeasurable possibilities and so much more. Nash couldn't believe it. Not figuratively, he literally did not believe it. In his mind, several theories raised themselves. Was she making it up for attention? Had she received some sort of head trauma during her attack? Perhaps those wings on her back had caused her to enter a delusional state to explain them due to some childhood trauma they generated. Regardless of what the truth was, Nash couldn't stay. He had promised Isaac he'd go and though he'd been polite to Angeline by listening to her fable, now was the time for him to make his exit.

"Well my dear, that was a riveting tale, but I really must be going. Simply tell me what I owe when you return to the apartment. I'm going to go fetch my belongings and begin moving them" he said pleasantly, before striding out the door, the first flecks of brown entering his hair.

((Isaac exits thread))

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Angeline April 6th 2013, 12:51 am

Angeline was done with everything as she sat down her fork and had heard the guys saying he was going back to the apartment. She smiled brightly as she now was not afraid to be in the dimension any more. Everything seemed perfectly okay. And for this one night, right after Isaac said what he did she forgot about the problem she was in about being transported here on accident and that she had to get back. She now had people she considered really good friends. back at her home she had nothing of the sort except the servants. She liked how the servants were and their back story, but they only disliked her. But even tho she was hated by them she treated them close to her as well.

She sighed and then smiled. Well i guess it will be time to take my leave. Oh! And give this to the guy that you said was a friend of meta or what ever. I'm guessing you are meta other wise you wouldn't come here so much. She grabbed her bag and reached down inside her bag. Now that they knew who she was she could easily reach all the way into her bag. She stuck her upper torso in until she grabbed 2 coins from earlier. She placed them on the table and smiled. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine no matter how mean they are to me. If you can fly I would love if you would come up with me to the roof of the highest building. She liked to be up high where she could clearly think and appreciate everything.

She stood up and walked out the door and took flight. She seen Isaac walking back and the made her smile more. She burst of at a very rapid speed climbing to heights on dreamed of being by humans. She finally had a new home. Now the only trouble is to keep herself hidden so she gets no one in trouble.

(((ANGELINE LEAVES)))
Lady Angeline
Lady Angeline

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis April 6th 2013, 10:47 am

Lynn and Molly watch both of them leave.

"So much for Issac paying." said Lynn. She took the two coins coin Angeline placed done and pocketed them. No use giving them to the restaurant owner when they could use them. They both go up and paid for the food before leaving. "Come on lets see how much these coins are worth. Besides I have an Idea that could make us live quite comfortably for quite some time." A smirk appeared on her face. Molly's impulsiveness might of actually paid off this time. They both laughed as they walked off.

(Topic end)
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top