The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Jay Cassidy I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Jay Cassidy I_vote_lcapJay Cassidy I_voting_barJay Cassidy I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jay Cassidy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jay Cassidy Empty Jay Cassidy

Post by DGib123 December 3rd 2012, 11:59 pm

Jay Cassidy
Cass

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Chaos
Title: Cass
Alignment: NG
Race: Human
Hair: Black; hair has grown out almost like an anime characters
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'8
Weight: 135 lbs
Blood type: A+

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality: Cassidy can be described as being laid-back and kind. Like most his age, he's still trying to find himself and a purpose. Cassidy is a dreamer. Cassidy is brave, and is always trying to do the right thing no matter the consequences. He can be impulsive, and quick to act because of his need to help. He's also determined, refusing to back down or quit in any situation. Because of his determination, he often shows arrogance which can frustrate people around him as they see he doesn't take situations/people seriously. He keeps to himself, preferring to handle out his own problems alone rather than seeking help. However, he is a team-player willing to help if other person/people share the same goals that he does. Is also prone to trash-talking and insulting, because of how brutally honest he is, and he likes getting under people's skin if they're a threat thinking that the angrier they become, the more mistakes they could make.
However, he can become hard on himself if he fails to do whatever he sets out to do. Also has a hard time taking his emotions out of anything he does; if it doesn't feel right, he more than likely won't do it. Not being around people for years makes him very socially awkward. He could be brutally honest and doesn't like being touched. Around others, he could be seen as being jumpy because of his reflexes. When angered or threatened, he's likely to lose self-control and will do whatever it takes to keep himself or others safe.

History: Cassidy had grew up in a lab compound in a secluded part of South America. The US Government had worked on genetics to create "Super-Humans" for years but never had any breakthrough until a man named Dr. Roland Cassidy, study of genetic engineer, had found a way to better human functioning to enhance a person physically and mentally. Since he had a physically-handicapped four year old son, who was dying from cancer, he thought by working on this experiment for the government would allow him to find a cure for his son. For eight years, Cassidy had been a subject, a perfect subject, for this experiment. Cassidy would gain enhancements in reaction time, stamina, speed, senses, dexterity and endurance. Also mentally, Cassidy had become smarter. For example, at the age of eight he would be able to solve a rubik's cube in under a minute and solve high school algebra.
As Cassidy got better and stronger, he began to find love for comic books. His father would buy him every comic book he could get his hands on, and him and Cassidy would read them. For the first time in a long time, they found themselves bonding as father and son, rather than a patient and a concerned parent. His father had become his hero, saving his life and he hoped that he could one day return the favor.
However, the effects of experimentation would soon wear off as Cassidy would become ill again. Before Roland could re-do tests, the government had fired him considering his experiment as a failure and refused to provide more funding for it. Desperate, Roland decided to use an untested experiment on his son hoping to stop the reversal effects. He used the last bit of available funds he had on that machine. When the government found out what Roland had done, they decided they were going to stop him. Knowing he would be arrested, Roland continued on with his experiment refusing to give up on his son - who's cancer had completely disabled him. Placing Cassidy on a mattress in a small secluded room in the middle of the lab, surrounded by glass with nothing but a computer connecting tubes to his skin. Police officers were outside the complex, preparing to bust in and stop him. Running out of time, Roland turned on the machine and watched, praying that it'll work.
However before the machine could finish, the officers had successfully busted into the complex and arrested Roland. They demanded that Roland shut off the machine, but he refused. Soon, the computers began smoking and alarms were ringing as the machine was overpowering. Officers began to leave the building, but Roland refused to come not wanting to leave Cassidy behind. He heard Cassidy screaming, as the complex began caving in on itself. Officers couldn't get away fast enough as the roof and walls began crashing down, and the floor was falling in. Then there was a loud explosion, that completely destroyed the area.
Cassidy, somehow surviving, saw the damage that had been done. Everyone and everything was completely gone, and out of fear Cassidy searched for his father. After a while of wondering around, he eventually found him underneath some rubble. Cassidy began digging him out, hoping that he wasn't injured or worst, dead. Pulling him out, he realized his father was still breathing but was severely injured. A large poll had been injected into Roland's lower rib-cage, oozing blood onto the floor underneath him and Cassidy.
The last words that Cassidy heard from him was "Thank God", before he died in Cassidy's arms.

The Powers

Power 1: Enhanced Reflexes - Can dodge bullets, catch flies in mid-air, dodge and maneuver around complex attacks, catch falling objects, block detriments, and react instantaneously to what others take more time to react to.

Power 2: Enhanced Durability - Allows Him to take more damage than is humanly possible.

Power 3: Enhanced Endurance - The ability to continue living without supplies, resources, energy or other items required to survive for an extended time.

Power 4: Hyper Cognition - His mind enables him to learn at much faster rates.

Power 5: Enhanced Awareness - The power to have a sense of awareness far above those of normal humans.

Power 6: Enhanced Human Condition - Is at the peak physical and/or mental condition

Power 7: Enhanced Awareness - The power to have a sense of awareness far above those of normal humans.

Power 8: Enhanced Senses - Has heightened senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and/or feel more than an average human

Power 8: Enhanced Dexterity - Nimbleness is drastically improved, includes the inability to be clumsy or fumble. Can slip through a network of lasers, reach through dangerous narrow tunnels, keep perfect balance, or juggle effortlessly. Can't ever trip or wobble.

Grid
Intelligence: 7
Occult: 0
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Durability: 4
Ability: 1
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Potency: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 0

Roleplay Sample

Cassidy's entire left arm was numbed from the pain, as blood oozed from both of his fists. His knuckles were completely red, and his blood left more stains on the wall as he continued punching it. Cracks had appeared on the wall, but weren't seen because of amount of blood stains that appeared there. The whole room (or what was left of one) had three sides that looked the same way. The wall on the back side of the room had been blown ever since the accident, two years before. The same accident that had changed Cassidy, physically and mentally, but worst emotionally. That accident had turned out to be a blessing that cost him a lot. Although, he was given the chance to live again; he lost his father in the process.
Broken cracks and blood smears throughout the room made it look like something you'd see in a horror seen. Cassidy kept punching, trying to feel something in his numbed hands. He stopped, looking outside the empty space of the back room into the wilderness. It was snowing, but he couldn't feel the cold. He couldn't feel anything.
He had been sick his own life before the accident. His father, Ronald, spent years trying to find a cure for Cassidy's cancer. Although he succeeded, he died in the process. The government thought he failed, but Cassidy still being alive was proof that they were wrong. His father had tested him, modifying his genetics by morphing his DNA to turn him into what the government wanted - A Super-Human. His father was going to change the world, curing diseases that killed millions every day. However at the end, that's not what everybody wanted.
Cassidy walked to the end of the room, looking down, seeing how dead it looked. Cassidy didn't understand how winter could make everything look dead. He's lived alone for two years, hiding out in case the government sent people in even though no one's come in over a year. This placed used to feel like home to Cassidy, with just him and his father. However things change, and Cassidy was finally learning to accept that. Cassidy's father died so he could have a life. He had a backpack on the far right side of the room, near the door. He been preparing for this moment for two years now. For his father, he was going to live - or die trying.

Last edited by DGib123 on December 6th 2012, 10:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
DGib123
DGib123

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Jay Cassidy Empty Re: Jay Cassidy

Post by Forceaus December 6th 2012, 9:32 pm

Ok, your character has Occut which is magical knowledge.Why is that?Also why does he have 3 wealth?Where did he get the money?
4 FS is not nearly enough to have the enhanced reflexes your describing.You should give the following another look through [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 6th 2012, 10:19 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top