The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle)

Post by Twinkletoes August 20th 2012, 8:01 am

The Frenchman reeled back, using Balizarde as an anchor before the heat wave from the explosion bloomed across the surrounding area, sending car alarms into a chorus of shrill beeps and honks...people will most definitely be swarming the area in no time. Clasping Sheryll in his arms he stared at her with an intense gaze, she blinked back taking in a deep breath, it appeared some life had return to her highly perceptive eyes. "Sheryll...I think it's time we return the favour..", he spoke slowly, a grin slowly spreading across his face as if he were trying to distract her from the current chaos that rained around them.

The brunette woman glanced to her left and smiled, the corners of her mouth creasing as a spark of fighting spirit returned to her girl face. Standing with a bounce to her step she began to limber up, cracking her neck she did so , "If we make it out alive..CIlian is definitely giving you a foot massage" she smirked glancing at Chelle who was now without her heels. The Frenchman cocked his head to the side as the strange deal was made...of course it was made without any of his consent, typical Sheryll. Once she had cracked her knuckles Sheryll closed her eyes, only to open them a few seconds later...a cold, still look of confidence sweeping across her face as she assumed her killer nature...things were about to get messy.

metal clasped the edge of the concrete roof, the sound of wire reeling back into holsters pierced the air as troopers scaled the side of the building intending to either capture or kill the metahuman targets on the roof. A gloved hand clasped the edge of the building, quickly by four more...the soldiers had arrived. As if the adrenaline had burst through his suited form Cilian dashed forward plunging Balizarde into the nearest hand that popped into view, a pained yelp bursting from hidden lips as the unknown soldier tumbled down the side of the building, screaming as he plunged to a certain death.

"VOILÁ! He cried, theatrically waving his sword in the air before kicking the nearest head that emerged from the corner of the building, polished heel met head, a muted thud cracking the atmosphere before sending the trooper sprawling to his side, luckily for him he managed to grab the edge before he joined his puddle of a friend on the pavement down below. This short moment of luck was shattered however when his very hand was cut clean off, the limb soaring into the concrete abyss down below. He screamed, blood spraying the surrounding area with a vibrant scarlet hue.

A wire shimmered in the air, a barely audible shrill coming from behind Cilian as the metal thread cut through the side of the roof, like a hot knife through butter. The men clasping onto their grappling hooks barely had any time to react as they were sent hurtling towards the ground below with half the roof following behind them, it was understandable.though..who would expect such a thin piece of string to slice their very chance at survival. Concrete shuddered against concrete as the roof met the road below crushing the men that fell with it, bones shattered and lives of 5 men were instantly extinguished with the flick of a wrist, or wire...the Iron maiden had returned.

Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle)

Post by Chellizard August 20th 2012, 10:22 pm

Chelle was standing, poised with her chin jutting out slightly, her back molars grinding away while her muscles flexed and she formulated a plan. She was steadily set on take out the snipers, and then with the added troopers climbing the building to reach them, she was annoyed. Beyond annoyed. Anna had gotten up and was stumbling, making her way to the fire exit on the backside of the building. She had to stop, however, her white hair bouncing while her green eyes were wide, and she took a few steps backward. A few men, three in fact, had come up the fire escape. Anna moved as fast as she could, and Chelle turned when she heard a whimper. "H..help!" And when Chelle started to step forward, a thin wire lashed out and sliced through all three of the men, Gossamer standing with a scowl on her face.

Chelle turned her attention back to Cilian, who had taken out two men, and then Gossamer tore part of the roof off. Her eyes were wide and she barked an order toward Cilian. "Get Anna, and get her to safety.. come to my aid once you've gotten her somewhere that isn't in the heat of battle!" Chelle then tore the gown of her dress and crushed her cell phone before spreading her wings and moving from the roof toward the other building, the snipers taking aim at her moving form. She smirked, the bullets colliding with her skin, but only giving her a mild bruise. Pain like this was considered foreplay for her. She landed on the lip of the building and spread her wings, her hand grabbing for her sword. She unsheathed the mighty blade and swung with a mighty bit of force behind of it. The blade cut clean and clear through the barrel of the sniper, the two men backing up with fear in their eyes. She let a devilish Cheshire grin steal her lips before she stepped down, her bare feet carefully caressing the rooftop while she held her blade out to her side. Her wings ruffled and folded behind of her while she stepped closer. Both of the men had their backs to the a wall, the satellite control box, and were shaking in their boots.

"All I need.. is a name." She knew already, but she wasn't about to act as if she knew what was going on. She wanted Gossamer to be safe. She wanted Sheryll to be able to live another day without holding the weight of traitor on her shoulders. Chelle's wings began to curl around of herself and the two men, keeping them closely confined to her. The night was inky black, other than the raging fire from her destroyed office building. She snarled angrily and moved a fist to faux punch one of the men, but instead flatted her palm and laid it against his cheek. "My family.. is not something you can just pick and play with, darlings.. You have pissed off the wrong woman today.." She then tipped her blade into the throat of the other man, her hand that was once flat against the wall moving to pry open the other's mouth. "So, will you let your group, or master, know that I'm pissed off?" Both of them nodded, still shivering. Her blade started to lower from the man's throat, but her free hand that pried open the other's mouth was then shoved down his throat, her claws tearing it's way down into his trachea. She tore passed his lungs and grabbed his heart. The force she had ripping through his throat caused him to feel excrutiating pain before he died, his jaw broken and slacked while she pulled his heart from his mouth and shoved it into the other man's face. "Deliver my message.." she said, a bit cheerfully now before she turned, her wings spreading to take her to rendezvous with Cilian, Anna and Sheryll.
[

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 21st 2012, 3:58 am

Cilian flicked his head back taking in a sharp, stiff breath as he avoided a chunk of concrete that wished to lodge itself into his head, such a thing would have been unfortunate, his head was necessary, yes..quite necessary. Glancing at Anna who was now cowering behind a large ventilation system he immediately dashed to her side, the crisp black and white suit gleaming even amongst the surrounding chaos. Clasping her shaky hands he stood her up on her two feet, giving her warm smile..she was quite pretty, unfortunately he could not waste any more time marvelling at her attractiveness when a trooper came rushing out of the stairwell, leaping over his minced comrades.

The two other women were currently pre-occupied with their own distractions so Cilian was left with this rushing fool before he could get the pretty servant out of harms way,"My dear, please...hold on tight", he spoke, tightly holding her waist as she desperately clung to his suited form, a meek whimper, muffled by his chest, escaped her mouth. Just as the trooper drew a strange looking blade, a black torrent of ink erupted from Cilian's skin, surrounding him and the frightened servant in a violently swirling mass of the black liquid. The churning spiral eventually propelled Frenchman into a horizontal direction, smashing the armed trooper straight in the chest with a surprising level of force.

Once the man was out cold Cilian soared into the air, darting around obstacle and avoiding anything that could possibly harm the woman in his arms. He was now a black spectre weaving around buildings and telegraph poles it was like an invisible artist was stroking his unseen brush against the air, creating a dazzling black ink streak in the air. Eventually he spotted an alleyway next to a pharmacy and swooped in between the tight brick corridor, his black suede shoes scuffing the concrete before he landed, the churning mass of ink quickly returning to his skin.

Placing Anna on her two feet, he gently kissed the back of her hand. She was either too exhausted or shocked to respond to the gesture but managed to crack a meek smile. "Go into the pharmacy and stay there until we return", he spoke nodding with his head to the white building next to them. "I think its time I joined my Queen..", he said in a rather matter of fact voice, puffing his chest up as he inhaled a deep breath.

Taking one last glance at the fox women he sprung back into the air, soaring back into the fray. Troopers were coming out of everywhere, like a swarm of bees their numbers were large and their weapons were larger...it was merely 3 people, but it was clear that 3 people were a clear threat..although Cilian was unsure what threat he'd be. Swooping just above the black tar of the abandoned road, he sped up noting the two convoys of troopers that chased after him, they had somehow crept up from the backstreets.

They were in no shape to catch a darting black figure in the air...however it appeared they did have some plan when another explosion racked the surrounding area with an ear piercing BOOM...something had happened back where he left Sheryll...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Final Goodbye (closed to Chelle) - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 23rd 2012, 9:45 pm

Chelle's form fluttered down until she landed on bare feet up on the black highway. There were two convoys trailing after, what looked like, her Prince. She wasn't going to let him get caught up to by the convoys. She had to stop them both.. but how? She then felt a smirk cross her lips, and her eyes closed for a moment. She pictured it all, so vividly clear. And then, it was time to act. "Tonight, there will be blood; and the blood will wash away whatever destruction that was planned to be knocking on my door." She spread her wings and then with a running start, and wings flapping, she was lifted to soar toward the caravan, the wings being her guide. Just before she reached the two vehicles, however, she heard a loud ear shattering 'BOOM!'

Chelle then had to move, she wouldn't let her Prince become the main target. Chelle swooped down, and with one swing of her blade, slashed through the top of the car on the right. Good thing her blade was made of tougher stuff than the caravan. Her blade made such a clean swipe, and cut through the trooper's necks, the angle perfect. One down, one to go. The streets were now painted crimson, and tomorrow morning, she was going to have to pose as hurt 'Chelle Takeiro, businesswoman caught in the midst of gunfire.' She moved quickly, the blood that stained the streets wafting up her nose and sending her into a frenzy. She felt her skin crawl with a tickling sensation and then she shuddered and let a soft moan of excitement pass her lips. "Let us finish this!" The other caravan had known that their comrades were dead, but they were in hot pursuit for Cilian Blanc. Chelle could not let that happen, would not let that happen.

She was running now, her wings acting as a catalyst for speed, catching the wind and allowing her to glide farther and faster to catch up to the other car. She was then on top of the roof of the car, her blade stabbing down and into the top of one of the trooper's skulls. The men and women in the caravan were crying out with the heat of battle. The car swerved, attempting to throw Chelle off. She slammed her left hand down, her claws cutting into the top of the car, holding on during the rough turns and twists the caravan was turning itself into. Her blade, sunk deep into the body of the passenger was a great anchor to help her stay on the car. And then everything turned from good to bad. The car hit a snag and was sent flipping through the air. Chelle felt as if everything had slowed down, and she was the only thing capable of seeing the real turn of events.

She felt herself tug at the blade, pulling it from the body, and the roof. She let go of the roof, but it was too late. Her wings folded with desperation around of her body, attempting to block the weight of the car before she was crushed and possibly knocked unconscious from the blow and weight. She landed with a sharp thud, her breath caught short before the car landed on top of her. Her wings billowed out, a space of five inches between her torso and her wings. The wings caught the blow, but she was trapped, and troopers flooded from the caravan, and foot soldiers came to apprehend her. "Halt. You're coming with us." Chelle struggled, blood staining her teeth. She licked the crimson away and arched her back. "No, I'm afraid you're coming with me.. Straight.. to.. Hell.." She chuckled and shoved the car off of her, it being a great distraction so she could recover her dizzy head.

Last edited by Queen Chelle on August 26th 2012, 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 4710 words typed so far.)

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 27th 2012, 6:42 am

The heat of the explosion and the force of the blast radiated across the nearby area. The local who had not been distracted from the previous calamities were now completely aware of the ensuing chaos around them. People cowered inside buildings and cars swerved onto footpaths, desperate to escape the convoy o troopers that charged after the black streak in the air. These people, masked men and women armed to the teeth had swarmed into the area like a horde of wasps, if they happened to catch sight of the queen or prince they would open fire in the hopes that they could incapacitate them. Whilst Cilian had not sustained much damage other than flesh wound on his thigh and dirtied suit he was otherwise fit to continue his breathtaking maneuvering through the cityscape of New York. Whilst it would have been a nice evening to go out and take the casual flight around the neighborhood having a raving pack of soldiers chasing you always seemed to ruin the mood...especially of they point their guns at ones boss.

Swooping forward the inky specter spiraled around Chelle, creating a protective barrier around her disheveled form. Monstrous tendrils lashed out of his churning liquid form, slicing anyone foolish enough to pull the trigger, and unfortunately for the Frenchman there seemed to be a lot of fools out on patrol that day. His unnerving display of artistic monstrosities did not faze the gun wielding dominus members and the instance they saw an opening they fired. "It seems the passive approach is not going to work.." he muttered, his honeyed voice distorted from the thrashing ink spiral that wrapped around his suited figure; it was quit fitting for the occasion though..his tone, delivery and the voice itself were quite hellish and any man smart enough should have heeded his gracious warning.

"If you do not stand down we will kill you!" a thunderous voice boomed, alerting the wily prince of the predicament he was in, of course he would stand down, right after they had learnt their lesson of course. "..very well then" he uttered, completely unfazed with their threat to kill him. What originally appeared to be the ink around him slowly recede was actually the first step to his dastardly plan. Just as one of the troopers took a step forward the ink around Cilian's body viciously sputtered one last time, and literally exploded around him covering the surrounding area in the black liquid. Cilian had by now assumed his more 'human' form, his polished black shoes tapping against the cold grey concrete as he lolled his head backwards, observing the scene around him. The troopers who managed to survive Chelle's assault were now covered head to toe in ink, their original grey facades broken with black stains.

Seeing that the Prince was now much more vulnerable a trooper raised his firearm, his hand almost slipping since his weapon was also drenched in ink. "Sir, you have three seconds to get on the found before I shoot you!", the man barked wiping some of the shadowy substance from his visor. The other troopers were also regaining their previous composure, trying their best not to be too concerns with the startling addition to their outfits. "Fortunately for you my friend, three seconds is all I need.., Cilian spoke, lightly shrugging his shoulders as a devious grin spread across his handsome face. The gravity of hs words only made sense once the suit wearing prince snapped his fingers, a shrill noise breaking the tense atmosphere.

The ink that stained the floors, walls and gun wielding buffoons around him instantly sputtered upon his command, violently thrashing towards the nearest foe. It was quite a sight to behold, the damp black liquid assuming monstrous shapes and ever changing forms as it mercilessly pierced, drowned, tore it's way though the troopers shells. Screams of horror and pain erupted in a macabre chorus as Cilian's deathly collection of tattoos shredded the mens organs, seeping out of every orifice once it had purged their bodies of any speck of life. Blood became one with ink as it freely flowed out of the men's eyes, noses and mouths..takin on a grimy dark brown colour that was quite horrid to look at

Taking in a deep breath, Cilian rocked on his heels as the last man's body shuddered from the violent assault, instantly becoming limp once the nightmarish substance flooded his heart. Clicking his tongue, the Frenchman observed his work with a workman's gaze, scratching his chin as he swivelled around on his heel, making sure to see if the ink had killed everyone. Raising his had in the air he made a tugging motion, drawing the ink back to him as his seperated itself from the blood, skin and clothing it had 'cleansed'. Floating towards him in ominous black streams the ink quickly returned to the friendly and familiar place that was his skin, once more returning to it's tattoo form.

Shaking his head and taking in a big gulp of air, Cilian turned around and gazed at his Queen. She was as dazzling as always ...even if she was shoeless, slightly disheveled, and a bit more...feral looking, she still managed to retain her poise and air of dignity. "Well that was fun I guess.., he muttered striding to her side, raising his eyebrows as he once more viewed his handiwork, "However i do think we should head back to Sheryll.." he muttered, nosing with his head at the rising smoke Column that originated from the explosion from earlier.

Hopefully she was still okay.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 29th 2012, 5:15 am

Chelle was standing behind of a barrier of ink, her wings spreading to ruffle angrily from the barricade. Cilian had protected her. She chuckled lightly, taking the time to fully recover her disoriented head. She let her wings fold behind of her, and her skin became normal. She cleared her throat, and everything happened so quickly. The man gave Cilian three seconds; he only needed two. His magical tendrils of ink and destruction moved so elegantly, destroying the very men that had set their minds to killing her children; her Thrones'. She was not going to let that happen. And, her very son, the Prince, had decided to take it upon himself to protect his Mother, his Queen. She was so awestricken by his actions. She smiled so warmly, and once every body had dropped upon the floor, and there was no trace of evidence that could pin this against herself, or Cilian. Dominus was responsible; their men lie dead in the streets; foolish men and women that prey on others.

"Cilian, make a note of this; you owe me but one thing," she said, stepping up to him. She placed a hand upon his shoulder, her voice soft, sweet, and full of love for her Prince. "Your Loyalty." She then moved a hand to his face and kissed his forehead. Her wings then spread and she offered a hand to Cilian. He had just exerted a lot of energy to protect her, the least she could do was give him a simple lift to seek out Gossamer. "Do not deny my hand, Cilian. Come, take a moment to rest while I escort you, such as you protected me." She smiled again and once he had accepted, her wings spread out behind of her, and they were taken up into the sky, flying to seek out Gossamer, and hopefully Anna had been placed into a safe place. The thought crossed her mind. "And of my Anna?" she questioned lightly, curious to know of her well-being. That Kitsune girl was trouble, but Chelle loved her.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 30th 2012, 7:04 pm

As much as it made Cilian uncomfortable letting Chelle doing the flying he simply could not refuse her, mainly because she practically forced him and also because she was extremely scary, who would turn down a offer from a grey skinned vampire lady? As they glided through the air the initial awkwardness began to wear off and the Frenchman actually began enjoying his free ride, scanning the area with a semi-focused gaze as he silently marvelled at the destruction that had been caused. An army had been sent for them and what was initially a staggering amount of troopers had been halved in just under an hour. As much as he hated to admit it he knew Gossamer would have caused the most deaths...she had a knack for getting rid of large amounts of people with relative ease.

"ah yes, no need to worry. Anna is quite safe, she is currently in a pharmacy getting high on painkillers or something..", he sniggered in a rather casual voice. He was certain that the pretty fox woman had found herself a nice little batch of drugs to keep herself entertained before they came back for her. A breif moment of silence filtered through the air as he rubbed his chin, staring into the distance before a little grin spread across his lips, "...I've always wanted to know, is Anna single?", he murmured with the utmost curiosity, hoping his queen wouldn't get the wrong idea. This was of course the French native's attempt at trying to know more about his peers...and the fox woman just happen to strike his curiosity the most.

It wasn't long before they reached the thick column of smoke, car alarms polluted the air with their mechanical screams as bodies were strewn across the nearby area...many of which were missing a limb or half their body. 'Little Miss Collateral Damage' obviously had some fun but Cilian was still unsure of whether she herself was still living and breathing. His eyes darted across the area, onto the roof where he last saw her only to witness a completely crimson pool of blood filled with the hacked remains of dead soldiers. Sheryll was not there either. The queen and the prince swooped low, avoiding burning cars and particularly gruesome scenes, as they looked out for Sheryll. A growing sense of desperateness filled his chest, which was uncomfortable since he was rarely in a bad or worried mood...but the thought of finding Sheryll in a less than conscious state honestly frightened the man.

Turning around a corner Cilian was face with something that he was not expecting, a pang of surprise or panic jolted through his veins as he beheld the sight before him...not knowing what to do...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 2nd 2012, 9:06 am

Chelle's arms were tucked around of Cilian's waist, one of her hands clasped into his so he could enjoy a free ride while her wings beat and spread and allowed them to glide and fly. She swooped down, the somewhat ancient looking ruins of New York alive and full of people, even after the Assault incident. She sighed gently and shook her head before tuning in on Cilian. "Anna is mainly single, from what I know. That girl is curious.." She allowed her voice to trail off, and then she concentrated on getting them to where Gossamer had last been. She dipped down, swooping down to let her feet gently touch down. She took a couple of steps, and then let Cilian go so that he could walk on his own. She looked to him, his face filled with panic. She rose a brow, and then stepped closer to him, and followed him around of a corner. She blinked gently until her eyes fell upon the sight she was given to look at. Her eyes widened slightly, and her heart paused for a moment. She moved a hand and gently touched Cilian's shoulder out of concern and comfort.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes September 3rd 2012, 8:56 am

A woman stood still, dark brown bangs crept against her pale defined jawline as the dead air around her seeped around her like a dead colourless current. Smoke pillars eerily billowed from lurking flames on the asphalt framed the woman's slender form, it was like a hellish portrait created by a twisted macabre photographer who had carefully propped every horrid element into one scene, focusing on the lone figure that was drenched in blood and grime. A river of red flowed freely around her body, the scarlet tide washing against her heels, staining the cool black leather that bound her feet. Corpses were strewn across the area, they were mangled, decrepit forms; many missing limbs, torsos and a variety of other crucial body parts.

It was as if death herself had landed on earth and cut into the very fabric of existence, her unstoppable blades slicing any form of resilience against her ruthless assault. A low hum resounded from the core of her body, it was the only sound that stayed constant, wretched white noise...a reminder that what had occurred there was real, very real. The overwhelming stench of death poisoned the air with an almost unbearable haze and as the young prince stared at the sight before him he could not help but gasp.

Sheryll, the woman he had grown to love was a lone figure standing amid the very definition of hell. This was more than murder...it was merciless carnage. Not one trooper died intact, they had all suffered a death so horrid that not even their families would bear the sight of their corpses. He took a tentative step forward, there was something particularly strange in her demeanour, why was she so still? Why were her wires hanging in the stale air around her? These tendrils of death, their shimmering silver forms freely flowing against the current of the wind like deathly wind chimes.

"Sheryll...we won...you can stop now.." he uttered, taking a cautious step forward his hand outstretched..beckoning her to clasp it. they were barely 100 ft away from each other. She stared at him with a blank, cold gaze..her jaw clenched shut like a rigid and silenced banshee.

And then time slowed down.

A brief whirring noise hummed against his ear and a sharp burn screeched from his cheekbone, like an invisible blade had struck him across the face. It could't be...she was standing still, like a deathly statue, and yet her wires were wiping forward, honing in on the last remnants of life that presented themselves for her. The shimmering silver thread soared past his face at an incredible speed..

It was too late to scream. Too late to warn his queen.

A wire was coming straight towards the winged woman, its silent velocity tearing through the air and as he glanced at Sheryll, all life had been replaced...there was nothing, no soul, no heart...just Genocidal intent..

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 3rd 2012, 5:17 pm

Her eyes followed Cilian when he started to walk toward Sheryll, her hand slipping from his shoulder. She had a feeling it was too late for her. The blood, gore, and destruction around of the dainty girl was a bit sickening, but something was off. Chelle knew something was off, especially because of how lifeless Sheryll seemed at this point in time. The whirring noise that filled the empty spaces between car alarms, sirens, and the sound of crackling fire was dampened, but still noticeable. "I don't think she's with us..." she murmured softly, her hand slowly moving to her side.

When Chelle realized Gossamer was in her 'Genocide' mode, it was too late. She narrowed her eyes, her skin graying and her eyes becoming a bright crimson. Her fangs barred and her claws grew on her hands and feet this time. It was as if her muscle mass grew, allowing her to become more Vampiric, and so that she could tap into her full strength. Her wings spread out wider now, the feathers ruffling and just as the wire slammed toward her, she reached, her reflexes out of this world. She snatched the wire and pulled, the thin razor wire barely doing anything to her tough skin at this point. When she yanked, she rolled herself slightly, moving her other hand up onto the wire to get better grip on it. She tugged again. With narrowed eyes, she growled. "Whoever you are.. you've pissed off the wrong woman today.." she snarled, finally getting close enough to Gossamer to get her hand around of her throat. However, more wires came for her gut and pressed into her stomach to lift Chelle up. With the boost, her wings pumped to steady herself and prevent her from falling or crash landing.

She snarled and allowed a deep growl to coarse through her while she felt rips and tears get thrown over every inch of her beautiful gown. The wires were dangerous, of course, but Chelle was made of tougher stuff than she lead on to be. She chuckled darkly, and allowed Gossamer to propel Chelle, her wings springing open to parachute her down toward Gossamer. Once close enough, yet again, Chelle's fist came down, swinging to knock Gossamer back.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes September 4th 2012, 5:17 am

Luckily Chelle's supernatural reflexes came into play the instance the wires were launched at her. The whirring silver tendrils sliced the humid air, whipping sudden bursts of wind in the arc of their erratic movements. The finely fashioned frenchman rolled to his side, brandishing the ornate rapier that hung from his waist, cursing as a warm stream of blood trickled down the left side of his face, stinging the cloud white collar that encased his lower neck. He watched as the rapid vampiric woman lunged with all of her might at her old ally, fangs bared and claws gleaming in the air as the feathery Queen soared at the cyborg.

A fist was aimed at the porcelain face, the brunette woman did not flinch nor shriek..nothing escaped the cold lips that now lay on her once vibrant exterior. The wires captured the fist and wrapped around the grey arm, like slithering serpents aiming for the tensed neck of the queen. Cilian would've stepped in but he knew that Chelle was capable of defending herself, even if she did get injured in the process

Sheryll was standing completely still, her rigid, feminine form stuck in time as her mechanical implant overrided her basic functions. The wires were doing all of the work, simultaneously slashing, blocking and reversing all of Chelle's attacks with relative ease. Cilian had seen Sheryll use her power, but never like this, this time it was more robotic...not passion, no bloodlust...just a soulless weapon hellbent on eliminating all opposition. He gazed at her, he felt no fear, he could not fear this woman, not after everything they had done together. Seven months was a short time, their first meeting at the little Italian restaurant and all the mischief they got up to together until this point. She deserved more than this puppet state she was in, he knew she was being controlled; she had even described in perfect detail the workings of this 'genocide mode'.

The humming increased, the rapid, screeching heartbeat of the suit that clung to Sheryll's body was in overdrive, any stray wire butchered whatever it passed through, bricks, steel, asphalt and glass..nothing could withstand the horrific power of such a weapon. No one but Cilian, he was the first person to supposedly defeat her and it had dawned on him then that he would have to repeat such a trick before his Queen becomes supernatural spaghetti.

Leaping over a butchered corpse he dashed towards the frozen woman, deflecting a stray wire that aimed to cleave his neck with Balizarde. The attack however was not futile and a large scar ran down the side of the blade. [color=violet]["Sheryll! We are not your enemies, focus! You are not a killing machine!"/color], he raised his voice, much louder than he normally spoke. He was being utterly serious, no whimsical smirk nor a slight chuckle...he had to help her at any means necessary.

Any means necessary...

A sharp pain sliced through his abdomen immediately followed by another that pierced his chest. Silver threads whipped their way through his body, cutting straight through the suit and flesh like it was nothing but butter. He grunted, coughing up a glob of blood, adding his DNA to the red river that flowed underneath. He had succeeded in attracted her attention, even if it cost him his new suit...although she had a habit of wrecking his clothes so it did not bother him.

""You could of just got my shoulder you know.." , he breathed heavily, slowly walking forward as he attempted to smile at the blank canvas that was her face. Another wire shot through his right leg, shattering the bone and erupting from skin just below the crease of his knee. A sharp gasp of pain escaped his blood stained lips as he collapsed on the asphalt, the blood from all three injuries beginning to leak out of the puncture wounds. Gazing up at her, his breathing becoming more frantic as his chest began to burn with an unnatural pain...

"Second time lucky...", he panted, propping his shuddering body up with his elbows watching as a spark of confusion ran across the once emotionless face. Streams of black trickled up the metal wires that were still embedded in his body, his tattoos were now making the journey to her body, slowly but surely filling the suit with the volatile liquid...

Soon she would shut down like last time...then they could be fools together again, all of this..the violence that surrounded them was but a harsh reminder of the lives they led..but he was happy...this was going to end soon...

...Hopefully then he would have his Sheryll back...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 6th 2012, 6:02 am

Chelle was frozen, her wings ruffled while goose bumps crawled over every inch of her form. The wires snaked up her arm, and that sent her into a frenzy of anger. She growled, a blood thirsty roar ripping through her body, erupting passed blood coated lips. She swallowed heavily, and then pumped her wings once attempting to pull herself and Gossamer up off of the pavement. But Cilian had moved, and started to interfere. "You FOOL!" she snapped, but her words were choked by wires coiling around of her neck. Gossamer's face was filled with nothing but determination to complete her mission; destroy everything in her path. Chelle's eyes closed, her lids heavy with exhaustion. She would be fine, though. But Cilian. She could smell his blood, the scent fresh, warm, and unlike the basic blood spilled upon the dark canvas painted with destruction and macabre fantasy.

"You will.. not win.. you foolish child," she snarled and barred her fangs and moved her claws to rip toward the wires. Miraculously, she cut through one of them, and then bit down into another. She jerked her head, and her teeth became the victor, slicing through the wire to scar and cut her own mouth with the metal shards. She spat out blood and metal, the loose wires that were once wrapped around of her neck and arm now loose. She had been working with the wires while Cilian was impaled, his pleas and demands of Gossamer to fight through it was just heart shattering. She hated seeing her 'children' quarrel, even if one was no longer her's, but by extension of Cilian having feelings for Sheryll, she was always a part of the 'family.' Chelle broke free just as Cilian was impaled for the third time. She winced slightly, and moved toward to clasp her hands upon Gossamer's face. "Sheryll! Fight it! For Cilian!" she said, her face's skin tone turning from that gray to the normal olive tone.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes September 6th 2012, 9:59 pm

Cilian could feel everything, the pain of his bones shattering underneath the rapidly moving wires and the blood that eagerly dripped out of him, vibrant red streams making their way across his battered form. The tattoos on his body were rapidly churning across his skin, their violently shifting forms silently screeching for escape as their 'master' slowly began to lose consciousness. However the slow trickles of ink that crept alongside Gossamer's silvery wires had almost finished their journey and as they dripped into the nodes surrounding her body he knew he had almost won. He knew that he only had fifteen minutes before his body gave way, it was a enough time to freeze her like he did all those months ago.

Chelle was clasping the lifeless face of Sheryll, the remaining wires attempting to scar the vampiric woman but to no avail, the supernatural durability that the queen possessed was both impressive as it was slightly intimidating. She was screaming at the one time thrones member, pleading for the brunette, blood spattered woman to come to her senses. It was practically hopeless, Sheryll was all but deceased and her body was all that was left; the hellish suit and its destructive ways were all that responded to the two thrones members.

Only until Sheryll blinked.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 6th 2012, 10:29 pm

Chelle sighed with relief when Gossamer's eyes gave a very humane blink. It made her heart flutter with hope. But now it was time to help Cilian. She smack Sheryll across the face, a hard red mark forming over the fleshy surface. "You need to rid your body of filth." she snarled. Her guard was mainly down, but her whole body grayed over again, her peak durability back into play. She dropped herself down next to Cilian and tore into her own wrist, her blood thick and the smell a little sweeter than normal. "Let me help you. Drink up, and maybe you'll feel a little better. If it can help my Kitsune, it can help my Prince.." she said, her eyes closing while she dangled her wrist close to his mouth. Her wings were stretched and curled, wrapping a barrier around of her self and Cilian.

She then allowed her guard to complete die down, her wings still curled about them as a shield. She licked her lips and lowered her wrist. "Just, drink," she said, her wounds fresh, so they wouldn't heal any time soon. She closed her eyes, her gray skin fading, so now her full body durability was gone. Hopefully Gossamer's blinking was not gone; hopefully she was out of her destructive mode. She hoped so, because the whirring was dying down, and that was a good sign. Her wings were still protecting them, so that was good. The street was covered in blood, dying bodies crying in pain. The destruction kept convoys from reaching them, and that was good.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes September 6th 2012, 11:18 pm

"Just, drink,"...

He heard a voice command right before fleshy wrist was quite literally shoved in his face, vibrant red liquid oozing out of a recent wound as the strange but alluring aura clogged his senses,"Ohh..this should be interesting" The frenchman murmured, scrunching his nose as he mentally tried to keep his gag reflex from going haywire. He had even frogs before, possibly a few insects in his sleep and human hair that was most likely lurking in any fast food joint he attended..but blood? The very thought was quite amusing, to survive he would have to drink blood. He wasn't a person to shy away from ridiculous dares and challenges but this was by far the strangest thing he would ever devour in his life, the very fact that he was mulling over whether he should lap up the red liquid when there was a possibility of him dying caused him to silently, and painfully, chuckle through clenched teeth.

",,Forgive me if I make a mess", he said rather sarcastically as he brought his mouth down to her wrist, her skin as cold as ice but the blood was warm. He gagged. Nt because of the slightly horrifying act of drinking another's blood but for the sheer fact that it was sweet, if he did not know the liquid's origins or what it was he would be snacking on this 'drink' daily. He eagerly lapped up the blood, its supernatural effects working strange miracles on his battered body, the pain that was once there slowly dulled down to a throbbing pain. Taking one last taste of the dripping blood he pulled his head back, shaking it a bit as he licked his lips of his Queens blood.

"...Merci" he whispered, exhaling loudly as he felt the tattoos on his body slowly calm down. That was when he jolted back up, ignoring the puncture wound in his chest and abdomen as he immediate;y turned to see what became of his lover. Her body was frozen, he knew this as a act as his ink had worked its way into her outer shell, freezing the mechanics of the NAS suit. the wires had dropped to the ground, limp as a boned fish..whatever danger they presented earlier was all but gone now that their inner workings had been clogged. The women beneath the suit was now breathing..breathing heavily. Sheryll's face now had a complete look of horror and pain on her face, a single glistening tear rolled down her flawless face as she gazed at Chelle and Cilian..No words escaped her lips, she looked utterly destroyed and horrified..the very fact that Cilian was lying in a pool of his own blood was a definite indication of what had occurred and for a moment the young Prince was worried with what his less-than-human queen was going to do now that Sheryll had regained some form of consciousness..

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 7th 2012, 12:41 am

When Cilian had finally accepted her blood, she was pleased he was drinking. "The taste of nearly two thousand years on your tongue; knowledge and power than simple people on dream about.." she said, chuckling lightly. Despite how hellish this situation was, it did not matter at this point. What mattered now was Cilian and his health. "I'll make sure things are better after this.. and I know it's not that delicious, but it's nice to just close your eyes and swallow fast. It'll help enough to patch you up and quicken up clotting to prevent you from losing too much blood." she said, giving him a soft smile. She then stood up and allowed a hand to move and brush hair from her face. She licked up her own wrist, the wound starting to close, her regeneration factor taking over, however slow it was.

Chelle turned, herself coming to face Sheryll at this moment. "I forgive you," she muttered, moving her arms to lift up Cilian. "But for now, I'd like you to distance yourself from Cilian, at least until he's healed up. Give him a few days, and you can come back to him. I'd also advise you to try and lose your mechanical suit when you visit him." she had returned to her, normal, self. She licked her lips and made sure to have her grip tight, but still seemingly gently upon Cilian's form. She wasn't about to make him walk on his shattered leg. He was lucky his femoral artery hadn't been severed. "Sheryll, I mean it. And I know you don't mean to do anything, but darling.. your mixed with bad blood, and you cannot escape it unless you find a way to stand up for yourself and get out of the situation." She gave her a soft look and waited for Cilian to speak, or ask to have help standing so he could, possibly, hug Sheryll.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top