The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The VVitch
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:22 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Best Party in New York
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:18 am by Amor

» Kade
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» Urban Exploration
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Enter the Orange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Orange

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter the Orange - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter the Orange

Post by Twinkletoes August 17th 2012, 2:19 am

Lilia was still crouched on the ground her petite body now fully glistening with the fluorescent light that bounced off her body. She stared intensely at Slick, who must've been too drunk to comprehend the situation he had gotten himself into, he simply screamed because the girl he was about to engorge himself with was now a living, organic diamond..something that his manhood could not penetrate. In one fluid movement Lilia flicked her body upwards, soaring into the air as she crashed into his ribcage, she wasn't going to kill him...just hurt him.

"You a bad man" she uttered in her best english, her feminine, whispery voice not betraying the utter seriousness of the words she uttered. The man gurgled, completely taken aback from the blow to the chest, "P-please..I j-just wanted a k-kiss" he slurred, giving her greasy smile as his eyes widened in what could be translated as shock. Lilia gazed at him, her slender crystalline brow clenching when he began grovelling, well its what she assumed to be grovelling until he attempted shooting her in the gut with his gun.

BAM!
BAM!
BAM!

The bullets, aimed at her stomach and chest sped towards her body only to bounce off like a child's plaything and proceeded to ricochet around the small metal coffin. The bullets did not even scuff her body, unfortunately for him one of the stray bullets ploughed its way into his hip, lodging itself in his flesh. A pained cry escaped his lips, spittle flying out of his mouth as he slumped against one of the walls clasping his injured body. The ballerina slowly advanced towards him and swung her bare foot, which was just as indestructible as the rest of her, into his crotch, a strange squelching sound answering the diamond hard blow.

"AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!Oh God..w-what are y-you" He blubbered, slouching to the ground in tears as he clenched his family jewel's in his hands, rocking back and forth like a child as the pain coursed through his body.

Before she could respond with another well placed kick to his abdomen the elevator suddenly jerked forward and as she swiftly turned around to see what the intrusion was she came face to face with the boy from earlier, a surprised look on his teenage face. She flinched when they made eye contact, she was practically still half naked and now she was in diamond form. A horrified look crossed her face and she immediately froze from the sheer embarrassment; if diamond's could blush she was definitely doing so as she attempted to enunciate a proper explanation, twiddling her fingers whilst doing so.

However no answer came when the Asian man from before dived from above the elevator landing on Slick's body..unintentionally kneeing him in the manhood...

Last edited by Inkblot on August 19th 2012, 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon August 18th 2012, 11:44 pm

The silence was too awkward. This would definitely make a story back at school. Sonny pictured it in his head. "And then the pretty girl was inside the elevator with that slimeball! But her whole body was turned to diamond, dude! Then that Asian guy came through the roof of the elevator and his knee landed on that guy's balls! It was so weird!" What the hell kind of crazy twist has his life gone through in the last few minutes? He was now in a stare down between a gangster, Asian whatever-he-does, and some sort of diamond prostitute. Aww man. She's a prostitute. I almost forgot. That'd be like, illegal to date her or something. Then again, I did just break into a hotel room, throw a guy out a building, pistol whip someone, and break another's wrist. I'm a badass. 

Sonny just kept staring at the girl from before, not knowing what to say. "Uhh, cool. You're like, you know,  you have super powers like me. Why didnt you bust out the powers earlier or something?" Sonny was confused. He didn't understand anything that was going on, and he didn't know if he wanted to. All he knew was that he didn't feel like killing Mr. Slick anymore. "So, mister secret Asian man. You can have this guy. Seeing him snivel on the floor would make me feel awful if I killed the dude. Sonny looked back at the girl, admiring her form, then realizing again that she was half naked still. He turned a bright red and turned, putting a hand over his face covering his eyes and trying to hide his face. "Oh, I'm sorry!"
Dragoon
Dragoon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 19th 2012, 11:34 am

Upon his descent to the elevator floor, his hair fell into his face. He knew he hadn't landed on a flat or smooth surface. It was something more familiar, as he well recognized both the feeling of landing a blow on another being, and the anguishing scream. Throwing his head back, the hair blew out of the way of his vision. He was the first to get there, or so he thought. He hadn't the slightest clue that Etoile had already saved herself. Her life was only second priority to Mr. Slick's though. Without him, the Tome would be lost forever. Burned in some safehouse to avoid suspicion from a higher crime boss or something to that effect. Something Raiku would not permit. Getting to his feet, Mr. Slick didn't appear he was going to try and go anywhere.

Seconds after he realized the vigilante had caught up with him, referring to Etoile in using her powers to save herself. Though that worked for Raiku since nobody had seen his innate abilities yet. He wanted to keep his draconic blood a secret as long as possible. There were all sorts of mages and sorcerers in the world that knew his blood was a key ingredient to unlocking a lot of mysteries in the world. Being captured was not in his 'to do list'. It was odd that she didn't use her power sooner if she had the ability to. Though he easily dismissed the fact. It mattered little, a minor goal in the overall scheme of things was accomplished. He had the source to get the Tome of Arisame.

Bending down, he grasped the collar of the crimelord's shirt and lifted him up without any strain. Walking out the elevator, he exchanged glances with Sonny. It seems he was going to agree to Raiku's terms. But the man was embarrassed about seeing the girl? Raiku turned to look at Etoile, then back at Sonny.

"You act as if you haven't seen the body of a woman before. Don't just cover your eyes. If you want to be a gentleman, offer her your jacket. he said without any embarrassment as to laying eyes on Etoile. He walked past the vigilante who had caused a lot more ruckus than he may have believed. If he didn't get out quick, authorities were soon to arrive. There was a corpse in the middle of the street after all. People are going to notice a murder.

Last edited by Raiku Shiroda on August 20th 2012, 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click for Raiku Shiroda's Profile Information

Enter the Orange - Page 2 Raikurevampstat4
Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 20th 2012, 7:07 am

Etoile stood still, fingers digging into her clenched fists as she faced the two men, unblinking and slightly overwhelmed with the strange turn of events. She cringed when Slick was struck in the groin, although she'll never understand such a horrid sensation of getting struck in that particular body part, the pained gurgle that rose from his throat was an unpleasant sound in itself. The sudden realisation that the two other parties were there for the gangster caused the young Russian to jolt back into reality...she was still unsure if they were friendlies or the very metahumans that were ruthlessly being hunted down by her organisation.

A crackling noise in her ear immediately struck her attention as she silently watched the Oriental fellow drag the gasping Slick away, "Agent Etoile! This is Beta squad, we have eliminated the metahuman henchman in the penthouse. You are hereby ordered to capture the two unnamed parties that are with you, do not harm Slick - I repeat do not harm Slick! If targets don't comply...kill them", the commlink crackled and then there was silence. Lilia barely understood english, their orders were wasted on ignorant ears and yet something stood out from that sudden and direct order. Kill them. She didn't know them, the boy even appeared to have attempted to rescue her earlier and the man was simply there on his own business. She had nothing against them, they had nothing against her and yet there she was clutching her shimmering form as the gravity of her new orders drilled into her consciousness.

Staring wide eyed at the boy, she began to breathe heavily...he was just her age, a boy. She bit her lip hard, there was no pain, diamond against diamond slid against each other as she silently pleaded with the boy to run. She cared not for her nakedness or the humiliating position she was in...she simply had to get him out of there. For if she did not capture him, Dominus surely would...and they barely understand the mercy that she desperately shares with her 'victims'. Simply capturing a boy and taking him back to that horrid place was bad enough but the chance that she would have to kill him would stay with her for the rest of her life.

Taking in a deep breath, she clenched her jaw shuffling her bare feet as she did so, she knew she was being watched by the snipers on the other roof. Why would they waste bullets on targets she could easily skewer? She took one last longing glance at the boy in front of her, they were two teenagers caught in the mess of things and neither of them had the power to stop it.

"..sorry.." she whispered in a barely audible voice, tearing her gaze away from his own as she flicked her arm ahead of her body, sending a barrage of diamond shards speeding towards his body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Orange - Page 2 Tumblr_m953irNOXB1rv240t
Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Hard as diamonds, soft as silk

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon August 20th 2012, 12:49 pm

Sonny tried to stop his embarrassing blushing. The truth was he really had not seen a woman's body before. He spent his whole life trying to develop his fighting skills and his powers.  There was never any time to focus on girls. The only other thing he was able to keep up with was his schoolwork, barely. Sonny really wasn't interested in actually trying to be romantic with anybody either. There was just something about this girl that made him feel compelled to save her. She was undoubtedly beautiful, but she also was in a bad business. It isn't even like she's interested in me, either. The least I can do is be nice, though.

Sonny turned to the girl and started unzipping his hoodie. This Asian guy seemed to know what he was talking about. Sonny was just worried about people getting a good look at his face after all that happened. His courteous action was cut short by a barely audible whisper. Did she just say... S- Sonny's body moved on its own, taking a low dash to the side, staying out of the opening of the elevator. After all the trouble he had gone through to save this girl, she ends up trying to kill him. Sonny grabbed his two short swords from the sides of his head, ready to slash at this girl, although he doubted they would do anything to this girl. Steel against diamond wasn't a good matchup, and even his guns might have little effect. The girl also seemed to be able to fire off diamond projectiles from her hand. Fuck. I got myself in way over my head... Oscar. I wish you were here to help me... I don't know if I can do this on my own...

Sonny didn't know whether she was just after Sonny or after the Asian man as well, but doubted he would receive any help from him. He could always just escape through the window and nobody would be able to catch him. A feeling of anger was with him right now. He didn't like going to all that trouble just to be betrayed. Maybe he could sell her skin and make a lot of money. He would be able to provide for his child of a father then. These thoughts were empty though, and he didn't plan to go through with any of them. He just wanted to fight her now.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 20th 2012, 2:38 pm

Probably the biggest mistake Raiku chose was to turn his back on the two. Why did he even trust them? In hindsight, it was pretty stupid. He shouldn't trust anyone he didn't know. Especially the vigilante who had killed a few people today, and another metahuman. But to him, they all had something in common. Seemed he was wrong though. Silent shards sprang forth at high velocities at Sonny, in which he had enough time to react in a dodge. However Raiku couldn't see or hear any attacks coming. Even though the majority of the attacks were aimed at the vigilante, Raiku was still in the crossfire of a slew of shards.

A shard pierced through his shoulder blade and into the wall, and a second shard grazed his lower right calf. Red blood splashed forward and onto the carpet in front of him. Dropping to a knee and letting out a loud yell from the pain, he instinctively used his unnatural strength to throw the body of Mr. Slick in front of his own as a shield of anything else incoming. At this point, Raiku's life was more important than the Tome. He hadn't even registered who his attacker was, but purely the direction of which it came. Searing pain shot through his body, sending signals to his brain indicating he had been injured as blood trickled out of the wounds.

Gritting his teeth, he peered a singular eye behind the body of Mr. Slick who was unharmed but shaking in fear. The young man who previously had been infatuated with the girl was suddenly treating her like an opponent. Diamond shards in the walls and ground indicated she was the source of the attack. Still using Mr. Slick as a shield, Raiku tested his calf to see if it would still hold his weight. Successfully standing up, he was in luck. Though, he would bleed to death if he didn't get out of there soon.

Looking to his left, there was a door leading to another hotel room. Throwing Mr. Slick against the door, the crime lord let out a groan of pain as his back made contact with the metal roadblock. Only to lift his head and see Raiku running at him at blinding speed in a flying kick at his chest. Pinned between Raiku's foot and the door, the crackling of ribs were heard as the door hinges broke from Raiku's strength. The door flung back and into the room along with Raiku and Mr. Slick. Though, Mr. Slick was knocked out from the ferocity of the attack. Raiku didn't need him giving any resistance in the escape.

Grabbing the back of his collar again, Raiku hurled the man over his back and grabbed onto his arms and legs with his own. He knew he was pinned in the room, he needed to run back out into the hallway and make his way to the staircase. He just waited for Sonny and Etoile to make a move first, cautiously guarding the doorway of the room he just entered.

Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 21st 2012, 7:07 am

Both men scattered in opposite directions after her shimmering assault decorated much of the hallway with deadly spikes. She sighed, relieved that the boy managed to dodge her attack. Although she was more than certain that he would no longer show the infatuation that he so obviously showed before...she had indirectly bruised his trust and she clenched her jaw, frustrated with the painful turn of events. Although the vigilante managed to dodge her first onslaught the Asian man however was no so lucky. A pained cry escaped his lips as one of the indestructible scales sped straight through his arm, spraying blood across the beige interior.

A heavy feeling weighed down on her chest, like an invisible force was squeezin her heart. These men did not deserve such treatment and yet here they were caught in the grasp of the unstoppable juggernaut that was Dominus. Shaking her head vigorously, Lilia dashed to her side tumbling with exceeding grace as she quickly lept over the gun wielding teenager, she intended to focus on the older, now injured, gentleman hoping that the boy would have enough smarts to escape whilst she was focusing on the oriental fellow. Turning her head once more to the boy she sighed, mouthing the word 'please' as an indication for him to run; it wouldn't be a surprise if the dominus troopers came to join her after they had finished eliminating the thugs.

Tossing her body forward through the door of the room the man sprinted into Lilia lept into a forward somersault, catching sight of the interior of the hotel room. It was smaller, although big enough for a melee battle if something like that were to happen. As she floated mid air she caught sight of the man, he was bleeding and did not look happy, she had scarred him quite badly and it appeared that he had knocked Slick out...hopefully it would end quickly with no death on either side, he either escapes or destroys her, which is practically impossible or she defeats him, sending him back to dominus or commits the horrid act of ending his life...things were simply not going to end as smoothly as she would have preferred.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon August 23rd 2012, 11:58 pm

Sonny didn't like this situation he found himself in. He heard the sounds of pain coming from behind, followed by a large crash from a door breaking. Like he though, the Asian wasn't intending on helping him with this fight. Crouched in a low stance, Sonny waited on the diamond girl to come out of the elevator, and was ready to face this girl. If he were able to put all his power into one thrust aimed at a weak spot, maybe he could do something to defeat her. Perhaps even her eyes were now invulnerable though. It was an awful situation to be in, and Sonny was now wishing he had more strength. 

The diamond girl rushed out of the elevator, and made a large flip over Sonny. If there was anything he could have done to hurt her, he would have done it while she was in such a disadvantageous position. This girl, however, was made by diamond and Sonny wasn't stupid enough to break his swords against her. She ran off after the Asian man and Slick, leaving Sonny behind, but turning to mouth the word 'please' to him. Sonny didn't understand what she meant by that, and decided to not let her affect his decision making. His whole reason for letting Slick go was gone, so now he felt he had to do what he came here to do, or this would have been one big waste. [I]Wait, she turned on us after Slick was being taken away. Either she is one of his bodyguards, or she was here to capture him as well. Sonny decided on the latter reason for her interest in Slick, as he remembered how genuine her disgust was for him, and wouldn't willingly be a prostitute for him if she were already a bodyguard. He hatched a small scheme as she exited his sight into the room.

Sonny took off, making it to the doorway at super speed. He stopped, and noticed the somersault she had done. As soon as she hit the ground he ran to the other side of her, meeting her face to face. He attempted to grab her face and pull her in for a kiss, while he tried to sneak his hand down to his leg, grab his gun, and empty the clip into Mr. Slick. 
Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam Blam! 13 rounds were fired at a high frequency, all aimed directly for Mr. Slick. Sonny smirked and fled to the doorway, attempting to keep his distance from the girl and the Asian man, whose days he might have just ruined.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 24th 2012, 9:37 am

The girl from earlier tumbled into the room. It seemed that she wasn't going to fight the vigilante after all. Did they just call a truce? He silently cursed to himself. She wasn't going to let him go off easy. Something deep down told him that. What was her purpose in all this? Pain shot through his nervous system, a constant reminder to him that he needed medical attention. Blood was seeping out of his shoulder, hand and calf. He had been a bit too confident.

The vigilante reappeared at an incredible rate of speed, with a barraging assault. Though, Raiku was ready for any incoming attacks this time. Bullets sprayed into the room at Raiku and Mr. Slick. The crime lord was of course, out of commission and unable to defend himself. As if he even could. However, he was in Raiku's possession, as the asian man kept him placed on his shoulders like a scarf draped over the back of his neck. With his enhanced strength, carrying Mr. Slick wasn't too difficult at all.

Bullets streamed into the room, puncturing Mr. Slick in the forearm and upper torso. Raiku took a fast sidestep and threw his back against the wall. Three bullets sailed past both him and the crimelord and through the window. But Sonny didn't stop there. He was going to empty the whole clip on the two. Ducking down as 5 more rounds punctured holes in the drywall he was leaning against, Raiku rolled across the carpeted floor, rising to a knee and throwing Mr. Slick across the room and into the kitchen area. Placing both hands on the ground, Raiku supported himself on his arms and shot his legs up into the air. Kicking an end table up intercepting a 3 more of the ammunition. However, one bullet sailed through the frail piece of furniture and grazed Raiku's cheek only enough to draw a streak of blood. Using his arm strength, he hurled himself into the air, twirling to his feet. All the time, bullets sailing past him and into the walls or through the window.

As the distinctive sound of a clip being empty, a repetitious clicking noise, Raiku raised his fists into the air in a defensive stance. He wasn't 100% sure, but he believed Mr. Slick may still survive that barrage. But it was enough to please the vigilante as he booked it down the hallway and around the corner. Raiku contemplated giving chase if not for the woman of diamonds standing in his way. Somehow, he wished she had some honor system that allowed him to gain some of his strength back. Would she really want to fight him in this state? Inhaling deeply, he relaxed his muscles and prepared for her to continue her assault. Firmly clenching his fists, his arms were defensively positioned in front of him. A trickle of blood streamed out of his right hand and fell inbetween the cracks of his knuckles.

Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 24th 2012, 7:42 pm

For a moment Lilia did not know what to do, she thought the boy had heeded to her pleas and escaped; it was a definite shock when he appeared out of nowhere clasping her face like a long lost lover. She let out a sharp breath, startled at how close he was and for that mere second the girl made of diamond was genuinely confused as to what to do. She had been kissed before, an almost immeasurable amount of times but they were never consensual, never what she wanted...her 'first kiss' was stolen in the cold Dominus cell they kept her in and suffice to say everything that was once a romantic gesture had been warped to the extent that she could never understand the simple and pure gesture that a kiss was meant to be. She lingered too long, staring at him, gazing into his eyes as she awkwardly shuffle in her place... completely unprepared for the rain of bullets he'd unleash behind her.

Flinching as the metal slugs zoomed past her body Lilia involuntarily let out a yelp of surprise, she could never get used to the sound of gunfire..it was an ugly noise and regardless of all the missions she went on with gun toting troopers the metallic screeches and shattering sounds were quite frankly something that would always frighten her. As she began to focus once more the boy had darted across the corner and ou of the room, he had successfully injured both slick and the Asian man and surprisingly not bothered to attack her during his malicious assault. Clenching her jaw and swiveling on the ball of her foot Lilia surveyed the current situation. Why did dominus want her to kill them? It was extremely peculiar that they had ordered something from the least violent member of their league. And yet self preservation was key for the meek ballerina and as she swiveled her head the man was running full speed at her, carrying slick on his back as he did so.

She would have cowered and screamed, a grown man rushing at a teenage girl with fists raised was something no one her age should experience and yet she could not, she was no coward...just a pacifist and he had unwittingly provoked her to act. Dominus wanted Slick for some strange reason an she was not going to return empty handed, for if she did so it was more than likel that she would have a sleepless night with a particularly evil group of men. Getting into a more comfortable stance, Lilia stared the man in the eyes..there was no hate nor anger, simply a mix of anguish and guilt as her glistening eyes blinked once before her body reacted. Instanly dropping to the floor she swept her leg forward aiming to trip the man, she also sent her fist into his abdomen region hoping to stun him for at least a bit before she could drag Slick away. Better to have the him 'safe' in her arms without killing either of metahumans..

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon August 25th 2012, 2:11 am

For a second, Sonny felt something real from the kiss he had used just as part of his plan, but quickly shook it off. This girl had tricked him, and she was now after his objective as well. What shocked him was how the Asian man had kept Slick sort of alive through the barrage of bullets that he sent their way. He quickly grabbed an extra magazine and reloaded at a shocking speed. His photographic reflexes made everything he saw easy to do, and he became able to do it better than the original with some time. Seeing one of the world's best reloaders and copying his technique, then using his speed to do it faster, made his reloading time down below a second. It was funny though, how there actually were people dedicated to reloading weapons. He liked the shooting them part. Sonny grabbed his other gun from his waist and headed back into the room, examining the Asian man's form and storing his movement style in his head. It was interesting, and Sonny wanted to see some of his martial arts so he could take it for himself later. 

Sonny held back on firing his guns. He wanted to make sure that the only person he killed was Slick. It would probably be a waste of ammunition to fire with the other two around him anyway. He stayed back in the corner and watched the other two fight, hoping to learn something new from this experience. The diamond girl had pulled off a technique that Sonny was familiar with, but it seemed a bit different than all the variations he knew. Whatever it was, the technique was engraved in his mind. This girl had way too many secrets about her. She could turn herself into a diamond, and she obviously had an elegant fighting style. Sonny smirked. I kind of like it...
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 25th 2012, 12:49 pm

Centering himself in his mind, the attack came. Though it was a dual-attack, his counterattack came as soon as she went low aiming for his legs. His reaction speed may not be legendary but his speed and strength were supernatural to an extreme degree. This he tested and knew, as a fact. As soon as Etoile dipped her body down low, Raiku burst forward with blinding speed, making it apparently obvious he was even faster than Sonny. Though it was only two steps at maximum speed, his legs kicked his body off the ground. The martial artist contorted his body over the sweep and aimed a powerful kick with all his might at the girl's chest.

Under normal circumstances, he would hold back. Taking into consideration the factors that his life was in danger and that her body was made of diamond, made him make the decision. If she died from a blow to a vital organ, it would be worth it to save his own life. If the blow were to make contact with the girl's chest, it was probably capable of sending her light frame flying through a wall into another room. But regardless, his leg was longer than her fist, preventing the second attack from ever occurring since his attack would make a point of contact first. Putting her body low, in his mind, was putting herself in danger for a lethal counterattack.

Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 27th 2012, 7:30 am

Lilia's slender brow rose in surprise as the man easily evaded her low sweep, he was skilled and there was no denying that and for her to think that such a simple 'routine' would incapacitate him was a bit foolish. She was vulnerable, her body was already halfway through the attempted strike to his mid-section before she could recoil her fist in the hopes that she could tumble away from his attack. It was like everything was happening in slow motion, she wouldn't have the time to block his kick nor would she have the reach to strike him. So she had to make do with going into evasive mode; contorting her upper half in an attempt to bend backwards so that her spine would take on a 'C' form, flexibility was key when dealing with similarly talented foes and this time it may have possibly saved her life, by an inch if one were to measure. The blow connected, the heel of his foot making contact with her lower part of her shoulder, quickly sending a shockwave through her core as the kinetic force sprung through her diamond body. The startling level of strength he put into it the blow caught her off gaurd and before she could grab hold of his foot her body was sent sprawling backwards, a yelp of surprise escaping her lips as she was thrown into the wall behind her, shattering the bathtub in the room beyond their little battleground.

The once grand bathroom was now a complete mess and a gaping ballerina shaped hole in the wall now decorated the interior of the space, sending woodchips and chunks of plaster across the tiled flooring. Lilia survived the blow, the attack itself barely giving her a glimpse of pain but definitely sending her into a mild state of shock, for a few seconds she was stunned completely shocked with her current position. Her leg was now jammed in the bathtub, if it were not for her genetic makeup her limb would have most definitely snapped from the impact. She shook her head, dazed from the attack as her glistening body shone through the room, creating a 'disco ball' effect within its classy interior. She brushed her translucent diamond hair away from her face and flicked pieces of rubble of her slender form, she was a mess and for a natural perfectionist to be in such dissarray it would be quite obvious that she was no having fun. What made it even worse was her leg, which had pierced the creamy hull of the bathtub and refused to budge. She would have yanked it out like some unstoppable juggernaut but she was much too ladylike and delicate for such an outright display of power so instead she formed her hand into a blade and sliced through the shell of the tub, wrecking it even further.

Lifting her leg up she stretched and wriggled her toes, brushing the dust off her shimmering body, happy she could freely move again. Hopping up in one swift movement she tip toed to the edge of the hole in the wall, hoping neither of the men would see her as she meekly observed what was going to happen next. She honestly did not want to continue the brawl, she had no reason to fight them but the possible consequences of not bringing back slick weighed heavily in her mind. Theta squad would surely enjoy having their pretty young flower back in their dirty, corrupted hands for some more playtime. Such a thing could not happen, she could never go back to base and face such crimes...that's why it was necessary to bring back the gangster, even if she had to injure these people in the process. She glanced at the boy who was now on the other side of the room, he still wielded his weapons but he was not attacking...she sighed, in another lifetime they could have been friends, in another lifetime the kiss may have meant something but she knew the harsh realities of this business and she swallowed, troubled with the fact that she was having to face someone her age.

This brief moment of silence, contemplation at it's fullest was shattered immediately when thundering footsteps echoed throughout the hall outside the room...the troopers had arrived.

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragoon August 27th 2012, 9:07 pm

Sonny had mixed feelings on what he had witnessed. No doubt he felt a little attached to the girl, but on the other hand he was able to witness more techniques to his arsenal. He subconsciously discarded the technique performed by the diamond girl, as she was now in another room. Sonny was in no mood to rush into a fight, as it didn't seem anyone was going anywhere. Slick already had 3 bullet wounds and 2 would have done a lot of damage to his body. Stalling would help him to achieve his goal. "So, what is it that you want with Slick?" He asked to neither in particular, but rather being an open question. He started walking slowly towards the center of the room, and put his guns back in their holsters. "It's obvious to what I have in mind for him, but I'm curious as to what exactly you two are doing here."

Sonny glanced over at the girl and witnessed her cut the bath tub with her hand. She had one hell of a power. Sonny could tell that the Asian man's kick was no laughing matter, and she was still cutting bath tubs like it was nobody's business. Suddenly he remembered who he was dealing with, and became more alert. He was ready to draw his swords at any time should the Asian man come for him, and ready to move if the diamond girl wanted to skewer him again. Sonny didn't know to what extent the man's fighting skills were, but he doubted he could take the blade of a sword through his ribs. This man could no doubt bend it with his hands, but against Sonny's skill that would be quite a feat.

The silence was broken by what Sonny quickly decided on being the footsteps of soldiers. They were either some sort of government troup, or SWAT, although he doubted that SWAT would be here before regular police, and he heard no sirens yet. He took his time studying the other two, and decided that it was probably the girl's back up. Sonny turned to her, and was getting more curious about this girl. "So, what exactly are you? SWAT? FBI? Some crazy metahuman regiment of the army? Those footsteps aren't from police, I know that much. There haven't been any sirens. They're also too organized to be a stampeding hers of scared civilians. That guy over there was trying to work with Slick to obtain something before things went bad for him, and I doubt he's part of the government. So, why don't you give me a heads up before they die unnecessary deaths?" Sonny wasn't in the mood for any games, and he already played the guessing game enough. He grabbed his swords again and put them to his sides, grabbing the hilts and placing the blade in the ground.
Dragoon
Dragoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiku Shiroda August 27th 2012, 11:45 pm

Though the girl tried to evade the blow, he still made contact which was enough to send her reeling back. Destroying the drywall, she collapsed into what seemed to be a bathroom in another room. Though, she was far from finished. She had gotten back up as if nothing happened. Though Sonny may not have noticed it, their lives were on the line. He tried to talk about their purpose with Mr. Slick, but it started to all sound like gibberish. Beads of sweat covered Raiku's entire body, not from overexertion but blood loss. Any dialogue was being tuned out because his body was starting to shut down.

His skin was turning more and more pale, and his body started to give way as he leaned to the right and tried to catch himself, grappling an end table with an urn resting on top. The entire table shook, causing the urn to fall to the ground and shatter. His arms shook, he was losing his strength. He couldn't even hear the sound of the troopers coming his way, his mind was too focused on retaining his consciousness. If not for the wound in his shoulder, he would have probably been fine. The wounds to his hand and calf were minor in comparison. A diamond shard completely pierced through his body with the shoulder wound though.

To top it off, the troopers had arrived. Sonny and Raiku had little time for discussions, and these agents didn't seem the type to be talkative, let alone revealing their entire plans to Sonny just because he asked. Regardless, Raiku was completely out of it. Two canisters got tossed into the fray, spraying a smoke screen to blind the two targets. Followed by an unnumbered amount of armed foot soldiers with gas masks. They weren't just jogging down the hallway, but running at the two. They needed to act fast to survive. Fight, run, or die.

While a horde of troopers came at Sonny, six of them ran into the room that Raiku was in and fixed their eyes on him through their gas masks. They started with non-lethal force at first, as the first came at him swinging a riot baton at Raiku. Throwing up his arm, his forearm and the troopers wrist connected, successfully blocking the blow. But he was overwhelmed by numbers and lack of stamina. Even at his enhanced speed, it meant nothing without energy. A second troopers baton came swinging in at Raiku, connecting with his jaw. Raiku's head jolted to the right, spewing blood out of his mouth onto the wall and toppling to the ground. The troopers piled up on top of him, beating him with riot batons trying to force him into unconsciousness.

Raiku Shiroda
Raiku Shiroda

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinkletoes August 28th 2012, 9:08 am

It seemed there was a momentary stalemate; the three superhumans were quite literally mulling over what to do before the heavy footsteps resounded outside the hallway. Panic rose in the pit of her stomach, these men were dangerous..she knew this as fact since she was thrust into their activities almost daily. The boy however seemed quite unfazed with the incoming swuadron and simply stared at her, curiosity was clear on his youthful face and as he began speaking to her there was no shred of angst, anger or fear...just the need to discover who exactly this diamond ballerina was. He had obviously not taken the hint that she could barely understand what he was saying, such a foreign language and yet a few key words stood out in his questioning. She shuffled on the spot, uncomfortable with the situation; she glanced to her left and right and clasped her petite form, struggling to make sense of what he was saying. Why was he questioning her now? He had barely a minute to go before the troopers arrive and yet he took the time to interview her. Suffice to say the young Russian was frustrated with the boy, he should save himself before he gets shot down and even then she wouldn't be able to rescue him.

"Bad men coming..", she pleaded desperately scraping the dry wall as she pointied at the incoming noise with a worried look, speaking English was a ridiculous task particularly with the incoming army that was gonna come crashing through the door any moment. "please...get away...get away and stay alive" , she spoke clasping her hands together, hoping the boy would understand..the meek desperateness that fled from her whispery voice was genuine and Lila simply could not deal with the possibility that she would witness the deaths of these two. The situation was only made worse when te Asian man collapsed against the table making the girl yelp in surprise. Things were getting out of hand and she hoped the boy listened to her warning, it was the best she could do but her body language probably spoke more than her words ever could. She was hugging her body tight, clasping the shimmering translucent skin like it was the only source of warmth left in the world. She could not bear the thought of what was going to happen and the instance the gas canister flew into the room a silent gasp escaped her lips.

Thundering footsteps broke the atmosphere of the room, the barking orders peircing her ears as the green tinged gas spread across the room. Thankfully for her, she had no need or oxygen therefore the smoke simply passed over her, a smog cascading over a shimmering princess. She cowered behind the dry wall, peaking through the gap as the troopers tackled the injured Asian man to the ground, he was too battered to defend himself and the combined weight of the armored men could possibly crush him. Two other dominus troopers rushed in and propped Slick onto a stretcher and immediately rushed out, noisily past the squadron that had swarmed the room. Through the thick smoke she could see the twitching bare hand of the injured fellow, she could not make out where te boy was and hoped her had headed her warning and escaped. Her legs began to buckle, the troopers were filling the room with weapons raised... The sheer number of them was overwhelming and she knew it won't be long til they had cleared the area of any threat...she was just a superpowered teenager caught in the middle of the first steps to this war...

Twinkletoes
Twinkletoes
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content