The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Base To Call Home
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:34 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trial by Fire
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Citizen Slims I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Citizen Slims I_vote_lcapCitizen Slims I_voting_barCitizen Slims I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Citizen Slims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Citizen Slims Empty Citizen Slims

Post by Smooth Operator June 26th 2012, 7:19 pm

Title: Citizen Slims
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Race: Human/Spirit
Hair: None
Eyes: White, sans pupils
Height: 7'8"
Weight: 250 lbs

Costume Description/Image: Citizen Slims, as far as can be determined, lacks any striking facial features, aside from his empty eyes. He is always depicted as wearing a black shroud. It's assumed that this is Slims natural camo, considering that he attacks mostly during the night. He is often seen with protruding limbs stretching out from his back.

Personality: Slims is basically a walking automaton. He only has one agenda, which is to kill and feed on human blood. It is shown that he can become extremely vindictive, going as far as to stalk select targets. He has no sense of fear, and shows little capability of any other emotion.

History: No one has yet to agree on an exact reason for Citizen Slims' existence. The following is the most agreed upon.

In the early 1900s, as the world was beginning to modernize, an oil field was discovered outside of a settlement in the American Midwest. Not far from this field was the local burial grounds, where ancestors were held against the ravages of time.

After an accident involving the ignition of the oil field, the area became incredibly uninhabitable, between toxic smog and radiation. The survivors of the blast fled as far as they could. But not all life was 'taken' by the blast. The ensuing radiation had reached deep into the burial grounds. There, the rotting remains of the dead began to return to life. Amongst them was the creature we know today as Citizen Slims. Spreading out into the world, the horde scattered.

Intelligence was lacking greatly in the undead, and the majority of them were slaughtered by the terrorized living. Survival of the fittest shown true as Slims became one of the last animated dead.

Reports throughout the world speak of sighting of Citizen Slims, with additional reports of missing persons in the same area as the photos taken. Whether there is any connection between the two is undecided, but it is known that Slims is by no means benign.

His only purpose is to hunt. All else means nothing.

Powers
Physical Alteration(3EP): This ability allows Slims to sprout tendrils from his body, which can stretch to incredible lengths. They can be used, combined with his immense physical strength, as a powerful weapon, or as a solid defense against attacks.

Visual Distortion(1EP): This is used as a primal defense, distorting the space around Slims to hide his presence.

Power Grid:
STR: 6
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT:1
EP: 3/1
FS: 3

Power Grid colours: Black/White

Roleplay Sample
The smoke was the most unbearable thing about this town, the young boy thought as he skipped rocks at the nearby lake. The town was known for its oil refinery, which billowed massive plumes of smoke which encircled the town. It took away from natures beauty.

The boy was too preoccupied with his own musings to notice that he was no longer alone. The tree line rest merely 20 feet away. Within the trees, a tall figure stood, watching the boy.

"Huh?" As if by some sort of precognition, the boy turned his head. He saw nothing but trees. He was imagining things.

The snap of a branch echoes nearby. Why was he so nervous? He came out here almost nightly. He should be used to the night time sounds. He should be used to the eerie silence that lay between snapping twigs and crumbling leaves. And yet, something was off tonight. There were no insect songs playing. Not patter of nocturnal animals to show that the forest was inhabited. Something was silencing them. But what?

He opened his eyes to look into the crystal blue waters moonlit reflection, and froze. The moon shone brilliantly, illuminating his own reflection. Directly behind him was a person. But....it wasn't a person. He was incredibly tall. Too tall. It wasn't long before he turned around to look at his visitor.

Blank eyes greeted him, pursed lips showing no sign of breathing from the person. He simply stood there, his colorless gaze locked on the shaking boy.

Screams echo through the forest, but no one is around to hear the boys cries as the assailant steps closer, his long gate inhuman. What appears to be a snake rises from the mans back. No, not a snake. A tentacle of some kind. Pitch black. Before the boy could let out another cry, the tendril shot forward, piercing his throat. Blood splatters behind him, coating the grass and dripping into the water. The air around the tall man distorts, and they both disappear from sight.
Smooth Operator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Citizen Slims Empty Re: Citizen Slims

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 6:56 am

For Visual Distortion; if it's alike to invisibility, you'll need to give it a cool down and a 'time limit.' That, or give it a flaw. I know it's not stated, but will he be heard? Also, are the tendrils like.. spirit-like? Or are they more physical?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Citizen Slims JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smooth Operator July 4th 2012, 3:40 pm

It's only a visual distortion, it has no effect on sound, so yes, he can be heard. As for the tendrils, they're a part of his body, which is what the physical alteration is for.
Smooth Operator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2012, 3:53 pm

So long as you can be heard, and based on your FS, your character is not a master-ninja, so he'll be making some kind of heavy noise when he walks.. I guess.

Without any objections:

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Citizen Slims JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top