The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 3:12 pm

"A group." Andree replied simply to Nathaniel's inquiry about what the large and spacious base was for. Surely it was not just for Gracie, Sachin and her, it was far too large for just the three of them. The place had multiple apartments, they didn't need more than one. Hell, they shared one for a while, they didn't even need one full one. But, it was much nicer to have one full one than sharing one if they were able to. She had a love/hate relationship with having her own apartment. She liked the space but kinda missed seeing Gracie in the kitchen after waking up. They still saw each other outside and around the base but it was a little thing that she missed.

She wheeled the cart over to beside the fireplace, she would deal with unloading it all later. "Yeah, yeah, do you mind just knocking them out again and then just bringing them back on the cart? Keep the blindfolds, ropes and gags on still." She asked as she removed the boxes from the cart. It didn't seem, to her, like a job that would require more than one person, especially if you could just push them with the cart.

After Nathaniel left to grab the man, she began to stare into a picture. It was of her, probably around nine years old. She would have to be younger than ten, seeing as he mom was still alive in it. Her dad, mom and her were sitting at the park having a picnic. It was a beautiful photograph. Hearing the door open, she set it back down and walked over to pull the cart inside. Once it was inside, she shoved the two men into a smaller closet. Just to hold them until she wanted to deal with them.

"What do you wanna do then?"

Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 6:22 pm

At the mention of simply 'a group' Nathaniel had to admit.. he was curious. After being told to just go knock 'em out and bring 'em back in, he did so. He rushed back out and then go locked out. He stood there with the cart and pulled out his cellphone and dialed Andree's number. "I'm locked out?" He laughed lightly and then with the cart, he was let back in and then the large door closed behind of him and he was back down to Andree's apartment. He stashed the bodies in a coat closet, that was barely big enough for both of them.

He then slipped himself to wander around of the house, glancing about the living room mostly for now, until given permission to look other places. "I wondered what this building was going to be.. Now I finally know.. So. Movie? Popcorn? Fancy dinner? I could cook for you? I could also finally tell you about Tokyo.." He stepped up to Andree and slid his hands into her's and bent down and leaned his forehead into her's. Such a sappy, romantically cute moment they were having. His stomach somewhat growled, proving he was hungry.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 3 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5017
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 7:25 pm

"Oops, my bad." Andree replied to Nathaniel as she opened the door for him. She then watched as Nathaniel looked around the living room. She was curious what he would think of the place. There wasn't a whole lot in the living room. Her bedroom had the most personal belongings, a few items of her parent's, besides photos, her books, some of the tech she had been working on at the lab earlier. She loved the place, though she did miss some of the things from her old apartment still. Just the little things that made it feel really personal. Knowing where there were little bits of paint missing on the walls, knowing where the floor was slightly sloped, things like that. And then there were the memories she had shared with Gracie and Sachin inside.

As Nathaniel leaned down and touched foreheads with her, she did so back. Why does he have to be so damn tall? She asked herself before hearing his stomach growl audibly. "You sound pretty hungry, how about I get GHOST to cook something up?" She asked him. GHOST was able to cook the food, as long as they actually set it up. He'd be able to change the temperature, turn it off, stuff like that. Just couldn't actually put the food onto a tray or plates for them. "Why don't you tell me how Japan went?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 8:35 pm

He moved into the kitchen and pulled out two 8oz skirt steaks and prepared the grill pan on the stovetop. "Hello.. Might I help you prepare dinner for Miss Jones, Mr. DiMartino?" Nathaniel looked at Andree and rose a brow, confused. "How does he know my name?" Nathaniel looked around curiously, and the same robotic-ally hollow, yet familiar voice filled his ears. "I know your name because Miss Jones programmed your profile into my database. I am her creation, afterall. So, I see you've selected skirt steak. It is best properly marinated before hand, but this meal will be proper. I've turned on the burners for you. Boil some potatoes to go along with the meal. I'll also prepare the oven for some baked bread." Nathaniel looked to Andree and smiled. "Well, this is a lot easier than I expected.. Heh. All right, my Japan trip. Let's go lounge and I'll tell you about it." He walked with Andree to the living room and sat down on the couch, but on the edge so he could lean his elbows on his thighs and press his chin into his palms. "I met a man and a woman. They were supers alike to us. The man was knocked out and dragged away, and I think me showing up behind of the woman saved her life.." He went on, filling in minor details, until the alleyway part. "There were so many men and I had to knock most of them down and I think I killed a few.. I should have left and never gotten involved.. but I was protecting the man and woman. They were good, somewhat. They reminded me of my sister.. and the woman knows Chelle."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 8:58 pm

Andree smiled when Nathaniel looked back at her with confusion over GHOST, allowing GHOST to give him the explanation. She was proud of GHOST, almost like a mom, a thought which she laughed at profusely. It was almost as funny as the other week when it insisted that she was Gracie's step mom. That had been hilarious. "Yeah, he's awesome." Andree said to Nate, in regards to GHOST.

When Nate came over to the couch, she tucked her legs up to her side so they could lay on the couch. She found it a comfortable position to be in. "Don't you get red feathers if you kill? If you want to be sure, just check your wings." Andree asked him. She was sure that, if he had killed, the situation called for it. No way was she going to judge him for it without the context. Hell, Gracie probably killed a bunch of people but, as long as it wasn't her, she really didn't care too much. As Nathaniel wrapped up his story of Japan, she replied simply. "Sounds like...fun?" It was more of a question than anything, really.

"My week wasn't too entertaining, the most interesting thing that happened was when GHOST kept saying I was Gracie's step mother." She laughed a bit at the thought. It was flattering to her if Gracie considered her that but she highly doubted that she did. "But, really, that was the most interesting thing that happened. Not much else to say, really." She could smell the dinner cooking as she spoke, it was very nearly ready.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 9:35 pm

Nathaniel slid out of his jacket and quickly unbuttoned his shirt and his wings spread out behind of him after he stood up and stepped to the center of the room. They stretched and the feathers ruffled up slightly. "That's just it though.. I've been doing so much good, my wings are so white compared to black. I'd have to lose all of my white feathers before I gained red ones.. So, I don't know.. Does it look like I've lost or gained any white feathers..?" He sighed and let his wings fold behind of his back and GHOST spoke up. "Ah, yes Miss Jones. I am sorry for that, too. I had no intention of making Miss Daniels uncomfortable. And, Mr. DiMartino, you should be more careful with your wings in this small, confined space." Nathaniel laughed and made way to the kitchen, his wings 'vanishing' to leave behind a white rose with black tipped petals. Different than when he first met Andree.

He stepped into the kitchen, the steak smelling scrumptious. He drained the water from the potatoes and peeled back the skin and then mashed them with butter, milk, salt, and pepper. He cut the steak into strips and searched for a moment and found bread in the cabinet. He sliced a few pieces off and buttered them up, slapped some garlic onto the slices, and slid them on a tray into the oven. GHOST shut the oven off and instantly cooled the over so that it stopped the cooking process, but kept the bread warm. Nathaniel pulled the bread out and prepared two plates and then brought it to the table. He then stepped back over to the fridge and searched for a drink. He found a pitcher of water and a couple of canned sodas. He brought that to the table as well and smiled to Andree. "Dinner is served. I will now retire until I am needed. It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. DiMartino." Nathaniel was about to say 'Dinner is served' but was cut off by GHOST. He rolled his eyes and sat down after pulling out Andree's chair.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 10:11 pm

"Oh, I see." Andree replied to Nathaniel's explanation about having to lose all his white feathers before one would turn red. "Well, I'd say you have definitely earned more white than last time I saw you. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you." She reassured him before he took off to the kitchen, GHOST warning him that it wouldn't be a great idea to use his wings in the fairly small kitchen. Her feet moved her forward to snatch up the rose, an inverted colour palette from what she had gotten in the past. Usually it was black with white tips, now it was white with black tips. Probably connected to the fact that he now had more white feathers than black. She took it back to the couch and propped it in her hair, right over her ear.

Andree got up and walked to the table as Nathaniel returned with drinks and food. It smelt so good, hopefully it tasted as wonderful. "Smells delicious." She said with a smile as Nathaniel pulled out her chair for her. "Thank you."

As soon as Nathaniel was seated, she popped open her drink, a habit she had if she had a canned drink, and cut the strips of steak into a smaller pieces so she wouldn't choke on them. After the first piece entered her mouth, her taste buds danced with joy. It was delicious. "Mmmm, this is great." She said before taking another piece into her mouth, ignoring the sides in favour of her favourite food.

Last edited by Mockingbird on June 24th 2012, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 10:37 pm

He smiled and tucked a strand of hair from her face behind of the rose and admired Andree for a few moment. Nathaniel then dug into his plate of food. He hadn't eaten in possibly two days. Not since he had a bite of brownie earlier today. He popped his can of soda open and took a sip, and then finally slowed down and brought up some other things. "I'd like for you to come and upgrade my security system at my house, and would it be possible to have GHOST installed there? I would love to have him around. He's an excellent butler." Nathaniel smiled and shrugged his shoulders lightly, feeling a bit naked, considering he was shirtless, and jumped up to go and slide his shirt back on and half-buttoned it to hide his bare flesh. He then continued to eat and finished happily. "How about we go on a tour of your new groups building, huh? It's like a freakin' hotel or condo-building.. Heh. It's beautiful." He leaned over to Andree and pecked her cheek and then stood up and washed his plate, silverware, and placed his unused water glass into the cabinet. He then walked over to Andree and took her finished, cleaned up her dishes, stored the food, and then headed to the restroom for a moment. He examined his teeth, and found an unopen, spare tooth brush. He cleaned up his mouth and splashed water on his face and then came back out to Andree. He felt at home already.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 11:41 pm

"Yeah, sure, I can do that for you sometime." Andree told him. It would be easy to upgrade his security system and install GHOST. It would be easy to send him messages too, as GHOST could just relay them there. Not that it was hard to pick up the phone and call or text him, but, still. She watched as Nathaniel slid his shirt back on. There was some weird, alien feeling inside her as she watched him do so. A yearning of sorts. One that she was not familiar with. But, though she was not familiar with it, she kinda liked it. She'd be too embarrassed to admit that to anyone but it was true.

"Oh, yeah, sure, I can give you a tour." She replied to him with a smile. She gently grabbed his hand after waiting for him to finish up in the washroom and led him out to the hallway. She was going to make sure to avoid Scarletta, she probably wouldn't approve. Andree hated going behind her back like this but, at the same time, she had no right to judge, she should look at the piece of shit she was dating. Nathaniel didn't get her pregnant and then just abandon her and then tell her to abort the babies. Ugh, it just sickened her when someone who could sustain a child just decided not to. Bastard.

Andree led him down the hallway and to the elevator. She pushed the button for the bottom floor, deciding to start at the bottom, the pool, and make their way up to the top, the control center. As they got down to the pool level, she let Nathaniel get out first. As the two got closer to the pool, she tripped over a pool noodle someone, she had no idea who, had left here. Her arms reached out to grab onto something, in this case Nathaniel, to keep her balance. This didn't work and Nathaniel fell into the pool. "Sorry!"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 12:09 am

He walked with Andree, happy she had grabbed his hand first this time. He laced his fingers with her's and walked along with her, enjoying the views from the windows around the end of the hallways. Then the elevator ride. He loved the feeling of falling, but only in safe situations. Thinking of falling reminded him of getting shot on the roof top the night he was reunited with the love of his life. This made him squeeze her hand a bit tighter. He closed his eyes on the ride down, and then opened them to see the large pool. It had different levels of depth, and two diving boards, as well as plenty of lounge areas. The windows around the edge of the pool opened up out to the lake and it was just gorgeous.

He could feel it happening moments before it occurred. Andree had slipped and started to fall. He reached for her, but she grabbed onto him, and used him as a prop. This made him fall back and land inside the pool. In all his clothes. His cellphone was, thankfully, waterproof. And even if it weren't, he has one of the most intelligent girlfriends in the world. He smirked and swam to the surface and grabbed Andree's wrist and dragged her into the pool with him. He then back pedaled and sunk deeper into the water. The pool was lit up with floor and wall lights beneath the water, so that you could see every inch of the inside of the pool. Another cool thing was one of the walls were made of thick glass, and you could see the lake as well as fish, and other such things in the lake.

He smiled at Andree underneath the water's surface and then kicked off the floor and swam to the top and came to her. He wrapped his arms around of her waist and leaned his lips into her's passionately, a light bit of laughter tickling his throat as he did. He was happier than he had ever been in his whole entire life at this moment, with her in his arms, and them together. He had definitely found his soul mate. He was lost in their kiss, kicking his legs to keep them afloat within the water. He had kicked off his Prada shoes, and his shirt was barely covering him now; it was white, so now it was see-through.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 25th 2012, 12:37 am

"Hey!" Andree exclaimed with a short giggle as Nathaniel pulled her into the warm pool water. As she entered the water, Andree didn't realize for a few moments that her shirt was white, well, now see through. She just got caught up in the moment and swam up next to Nathaniel in the water. Her arms paddling and her feet kicking, she caught up to Nathaniel fairly fast. She was slower in water than on land, but still fast. As she got closer to him, she dived under water and popped up right beside him. They met about half way, each travelling towards the other.

As Nathaniel wrapped his arms around her waist, she wrapped hers around his neck as the two kissed passionately. It semi satisfied that desire from before, but at the same time, it increased it. The longer they kissed, the more the desire to go a bit further increased. It was a strange feeling but, she liked it and was just giving into it. It made her feel good inside. Tingly, hot. It was just pure bliss. She loved this and she loved Nathaniel. This was one of the happiest moments she had experienced, just amazing.

As she noticed his white shirt being so damp that it concealed nothing anymore, she noticed that her tank top had done the same. Luckily, she had a dark blue bra underneath. If she hadn't had that, she would be very embarrassed. But, who knows, she might have just gotten caught up in the moment and not care, as she didn't now.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 12:59 am

Nathaniel fed Andree's passion sweetly, and once the water was too much, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the elevator, still giving her sweet, loving kisses. He carried her all the way to her apartment, having rode the elevator up to her appropriate floor, and then with rushed groping motions, and the sound of wet clothes hitting the floor, Nathaniel and Andree were locked away in her bedroom, the curtains pulled to give them privacy.

Nathaniel was laying in the bed, breathless, and happier than ever. He looked at Andree, his arm curled sweetly around of her. He had been relaxing there, his eyes half lidded, smoking his electric cigarette to help him chill and feed his nicotine desire. He looked down at her and smiled. "I love you, Andree.. heh. I hope you're happy.." He leaned and kissed her forehead and pushed her air dried hair from her eyes and let his plastic, fake cigarette fall from his lips so he could kiss her right on the lips. "I'm never letting you go.."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 25th 2012, 1:20 am

Andree allowed Nathaniel to carry her out of the pool, into the elevator and into her apartment. She returned each of his kisses with one of her own. She was just so caught up in the heat of the moment that she didn't care anymore about promises she had made herself when she was little, saving herself for marriage. It was a little late to just stop now.

Andree was panting, out of breath, alongside Nathaniel. That was a very new experience for her, one that she couldn't deny enjoying. Her eyes wandered up to Nathaniel, whom was cradling her in his arm. "I...I am." She replied, hesitating slightly. The smile on her face was firmly in place by the time he kissed her on the forehead. "And I don't want to leave you." She replied before she thought she heard her door open. Only two people knew her password, herself and Scar. Hey eyes widened in a mixture of fear, for what Scar might do seeing as she wasn't a fan of Nate's, and shock that Scar had chosen this moment to come in. At above human speeds, Andree quickly got herself dressed in her pajamas before darting out her bedroom door, slamming it behind her.

Once she got out to he living room, it was evident that Scar was not there and it was just her overactive imagination. But she didn't want to take the risk now. Darting back into her room, she went into her closet and tossed Nathaniel a pair of pajamas. She had bought them for him in case he had slept over sometime. "I am really sorry to do this, but I really don't feel like having to explain this to Scar. I'm really sorry to ask this but, uh, could you possibly head home and we can chat tomorrow? I just really don't want her to actually walk in." She was talking so fast that she was stumbling over her words. She kept apologizing in it, hoping that he wouldn't be offended by her request.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 25th 2012, 1:36 am

He chuckled and teased her lightly. "Took advantage of me, now you're done, so I'm kicked out? Heh.. It's fine, Andree. And I completely agree. I'd rather not have Scarletta come and find us like this.. it would be embarrassing." The thought almost had him blushing, but he slid out of the bed and dressed as quickly as he could, and walked with Andree to her door. He heard muffled grunts and kicks behind of the closet door containing the thugs. He pointed at it silently, and then shook his head, laughing. He leaned and kissed her sweetly. "I love you, and I'll see you tomorrow, or we'll at least have a phone chat. See you soon," he said, kissing her lips once more before slipping into the hallway and then running at his top speed to the exit and then climbed into his hummer and drove off. He headed home to bathe and relax. He was going to enjoy a nice, long sleep before he did any hero-business tonight.

End of Topic!

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top