The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_vote_lcapSettling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_voting_barSettling In and Other Surprises (Private) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) Empty Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 1:13 am

Tokyo, Japan was not exactly a vacation. It somewhat started out like one, and he somewhat ended it like one. The few days he was there, however, here unexpected. He had met new people, and learned things he hadn't known of before. This world, however big it was, could still be small from time to time. Nathaniel was standing with a cigarette between his lips, and his hands in his pockets. He was in the airport bathroom in Chicago, Illinois. So many plane rides this past month.

It was time to plant his rear in his new home and just forget about life. Swim in his pool, and maybe even the lake that his backyard gave an amazing view to. Andree was suppose to have helped him update the security system in the home, but he had left for Tokyo before they could plan a day for her to just come over and work on the house. He felt a bit helpless from time to time, seeing as his girlfriend was smarter than some of the greatest men alive. But that's one thing he loved most of all. Her brains. She was also beautiful, and very witty. Those were just a bonus to her intelligence and that smile...

He shook his head slightly, his mop of ebony hair slowly growing back. He was just touching his eyebrows. The shaggy mess, however, would need to be trimmed and cut correctly so that it would fall around his face perfectly yet again. He ran a hand through his hair and then shook it again. He pulled himself up and sat on the sink and inhaled happily. The cigarette was an electric one that gave him proper nicotine with water vapor. So, he exhaled no smoke, nothing bad for any passersby. It was completely clean. And his teeth, even if they were pearly as can be, wouldn't stain anymore.

His cigarette case and zippo, however, lay in his pocket. He picked up the 'fake' cigarette in Tokyo as well. Another souvenir was a few things for Andree. Japanese currency, a kimono and a yukata, a set of fans, and this oddly cool digital bracelet that gave a hologram photo album. The album included pictures of the Tokyo trip. He also found a vintage holographic, limited edition Pikachu trading card in ment condition. He bought that, too. It would be nice on display in her room or something. Along with a lot of stuff he had receipts for. The receipts were from a lot of high tech shops. Before he left, Andree went on and on about all of this high tech stuff she wanted for her new room at her new apartment place. But, "Nate, you're not allowed to visit it until it's PERFECT." Heh. That part flattered him.

He had bought wires, processors, screens, hard drives, touch screens, disc drives, random cell phone and computer parts. He also bought very large, entertainment sized speakers for her room. She loved music, and why not listen with something louder than your average speaker? He also found these smaller speakers that had a high voltage output for loud music and sounds, despite the size. The speakers were as small as an American dime, but were so sleek and simple. Everything he had bought was being specially shipped to Andree's new mailing address so that she could fix up her room and make it 'perfect.'

He stepped out of the bathroom, wheeling his simple suitcase behind of him. It had the smaller things for Andree inside, along with his other suit that had been torn to pieces, and his casual clothes for lounging at the hotel. He looked for his driver that was supposed to be here, but instead caught site of a girl that looked exactly alike to Andree; one thing, though her hair was short. Too short. And there were two very odd men following her at a safe distance. Odd. He had to check it out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5014
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Mockingbird June 22nd 2012, 1:44 am

Root. The woman had been constantly on Andree's mind since the time she had hired an assassin to kill Nathaniel. The assassin was unsuccessful, of course, and was still in the hospital after 'falling' off the hospital roof. Andree had gone back and visited him to make sure that he got the message. When she had returned home, she had just collapsed. But, come morning, she traced Root's location using the phone number she stole from the assassin's wallet. It was a small apartment, just one main room and a bathroom. But, when she had arrived, the woman had moved already. A quick investigation of the room had shown her that she had left. There were traces of the markings left from the rubber parts on the bottom of a laptop that held it up so the fan could release heat on the desk. Besides that, the place was spotless. Obviously it had been scrubbed down already. It was possible that the small detail with the marks on the desk were left on purpose. Or maybe she had overlooked them. But, if the place had already been scrubbed down with bleach to the point where she couldn't find fingerprints or any traces of DNA. It frustrated her and she had become nearly obsessed with finding her.

Today though, she had to go to the airport. There were two reasons for this. The first was that she wanted to surprise Nathaniel when he returned home from Japan. The second was very different. The second reason was that she had intercepted a call from two of Root's associates that were planning to meet at the airport. At least she was killing two birds with one stone.

When she arrived at the airport, she went to the meeting place. Her hair was cropped shorter than normal, damn hairdresser. A baseball hat was pulled down to hide her face. What she wore was a black tank top, grey zip up hoodie and a pair of blue jeans. Unfortunately, it seemed the men weren't fans of being watched. They turned their attention to her before even beginning getting to the true purpose of their meeting. So far it had just been normal chit chat, 'nice weather', 'nice to see you again', that sort of stuff. Possibly code but Andree didn't know it so it was irrelevant. The two large men walked towards her at a normal walking pace and she did the same, only in the complete opposite direction.

She kept ahead of them, not wanting to let them lay a hand on her. She was so focused on keeping on the move that she didn't notice that she had passed Nathaniel. She led them down an empty corridor and turned the corner. When the men caught up to where she was hidden behind the corner, she snapped around and slipped her hat over the man's face. Her fist lashed out and connected with his nose, blood getting inside of her hat. "I liked that hat." She noted as her knee smashed into the man's groin. The other man lunged towards her but she leaned back to dodge the punch. The man may appear strong but he was in no way fast. Her arm reached out and grabbed his, snapping his elbow. Her foot then slammed into his ankle to knock him over before it smashed on his face to knock him unconscious. "I'll be back for you boys in a few minutes, don't run." She told the unconscious men.

She left the hallway and went back out to the main area where Nate was. She spotted him instantly, he stood out of the crowd in her eyes. "Nate!" Her feet dashed forward to meet him, her arms wrapping around him in tight embrace.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 2:19 am

He was almost to the hallway that Andree, or her doppleganger had vanished down. He then heard footsteps, hurried ones, and saw the figure. It WAS her. The hair was a bit shorter than he remembered. Actually, it was shorter. He couldn't help but smile and let go of his suitcase though. His arms spread and wrapped around of her tightly. He lifted her up like it was the finale of a ballet and they were the main show for the Airport casualties. He let her down slowly and kissed her forehead, her nose, both of her cheeks, her chin. And just before kissing her lips, he muttered, "I missed you, Andree."

After breaking the big sloppy, romantic, sweet, passionate kiss, he carefully let her feet touch the ground completely and took hold of his suitcase and slipped his arm around of her shoulders. "You act as if I've been away at war or something.. Heh. You look beautiful. What's with the hair change, though? I loved your long hair. But, I will still love your shorter hair, too." He reached his hand up and ruffled her semi-straight locks of dark brown and smiled, leaning to kiss her cheek again. He had missed her, too. But the time apart was wonderful. It made their love grow and grow.

He started walking with her toward the exit and brought up more mild chit chat. "Tokyo was fun. You still should have gone with me.. but I'm sure whatever you were doing here in Chicago was worth not going to one of the most technologically advanced cities in the world." He slipped his hand into his coat pocket and pulled out one of her many gifts. The first was teh high-tech bracelet that projected images at the touch of a small, hidden button. "I was thinking about getting you diamonds, sapphires, or rubies.. but this just seemed so much more fitting. The plating is white gold, at least, and it's still beautiful and stylish. And wearable at any event, or even every day." He let her open it up while he described it and they were stopped in the lobby just outside of the exit to where they could take a car to Nate's house.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 22nd 2012, 2:51 am

When Andree's lips locked with Nate's, the blush had already settled in. "Really? I'm the one acting like you've been at war? You're the one giving me all the kisses like it's been years." She giggled as she teased. She bit her lip as he called her beautiful. It felt nice to be complimented. Her hand reached up and toyed with her short, kinda straight locks as he commented on them. "I wasn't paying attention while getting my haircut, I was thinking up some designs and then I looked up and my hair was like this." She said, indicating to her hair as she did so. Nate's hand ran through her hair, causing another short spur of giggles from her.

"Yeah, I definitely had my hands full with some cases." She replied to his comment about what she had been doing here in Chicago was probably important. Root. That was what had kept her so busy. That fucking bitch. At this point, Root probably knew more about her than she did about Root. Hell, she didn't even have a real name. Or a photo. Or a description. It frustrated her. There was no way in hell that she was going to accept defeat. There was no way in hell that she was going to let that bitch believe for a second that she was smarter than her.

"Oh my God, Nathaniel!" Andree squeaked as she came back to reality. "It's gorgeous." She commented as her eyes admired it. It truly was. the white gold sparkled int he sunlight. "You shouldn't have spent so much money on me." Came her next few words, as she forgot about the men unconscious in the hallway.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 3:01 am

"But you love my kisses." He rolled his eyes and waved down a sleek driver's car. "Your hair is still beautiful. Makes you look mousy and cute. It suits you." He brought Andree to his side, his arm constantly around of her shoulders. "Heh. I'm glad you love it. And, trust me darling. I've finally been able to access my lost fortune. My money is restored to me at last." His fortune had been in a vault in Italy. His sister had taken it from him and locked it away. Chelle made it a game for him to figure out a real reason why he should get it back. When Chelle saw he had stopped gambling and pissing away money? He got it back without question.

He was glad, too. He loved spending money on Andree. "What's a boyfriend without the money to buy anything his girlfriend wants?" Nathaniel finally reached the driver, having slowed his pace to speak with Andree. The driver looked impatient, and also as if he had been waiting for hours. "Hello, signor. Whatever your being paid to wait here is not enough, is it? I'll give you five hundred cash right now if you take me and my girlfriend to my home." The man, who's name was Anmol, bowed graciously and accepted the crisp one-hundred-dollar bills and opened the back door for them to sit. Nate got in and slid to the far side and let Andree get in after him so she did not have to slide.

Once in the car, with a private separating window for the front and back seats, Nate smiled and sat with Andree, his hand lacing with her's. The driver had placed Nate's luggage in the trunk, and once given the address, started off toward their destination. The man who had hired the driver was walking out just as the car pulled off. Nate saw him out of the corner of his eye. Boy was he pissed. The car brought them to Nathaniel's newly purchased home in a private area of Chicago; lake front property, too. It was beautiful. And boy was the house just magnificently urban and the design was phenomenal.

The House.:

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 22nd 2012, 3:36 am

"Yes I do." Andree confirmed for Nathaniel, regarding his comment about her loving his kisses. She really did love them. They filled her with warmth and waves of pure bliss that would just wash over her. She loved every last nanosecond that their lips touched. Oh, Andree was just mad for Nathaniel. She had dated once before but it was never like this. Nathaniel just took her breath away. She truly loved him. "While it is lovely, I don't need things." Came the first half of her reply to Nathaniel's comment regarding what a a boyfriend is if he can't buy his girlfriend anything she wants. "I just need you." And Gracie and Scar but let's just leave it at you for the purposes of right now.

Once Nathaniel had paid the driver, opened the car door and slid to the other side, Andree slipped in to the close side of the back seat. A smile formed on her face as she felt Nathaniel's fingers lace with her own. Her head turned to look towards him, her eyes gazing into his. Eventually, she pulled herself away. Not long afterwards, they arrived at Nate's new home.

"Nice." Andree commented as she slipped out of the car and to her feet outside the house. She'd let Nathaniel lead the way and maybe give her a tour of the no doubt spectacular home.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 4:00 am

He was like a puppy that hadn't been petted in a long time when he saw his home. He had only seen in bare, and left decorators in charge and gave them specific instructions, but left the instructions loose. He was pleased to see his garage door was closed and untouched. The garage was basically another bedroom, but it was oddly shaped and there was an underground tunnel that lead to his garage full of cars, and his work place. The door for the garage opened up to the opened mouth of the tunnel, and a door to the odd bedroom.

The bedroom was still spacious and the sloped wall that was the roof for the tunnel was shallow and had a desk sitting at the base alike to a drawing desk. The slanted 'roof' to the garage tunnel acted as the drawing board. There was also a door to the right of the tunnel that let you into the bedroom. But, that door was thin, and secured with a numbered code Nathaniel set up.

The front door to the house was also only able to be unlocked by a numbered code. As well as the gate to the back yard. Nathaniel opened the front door after entering the code and smiled, stepping into the house to reveal a smaller foyer, and then a set of stairs that went up and down. A slightly curved, but not cylindrical staircase. The walls were littered with modern art, and old art. Older paintings including Nathaniel, of course, and his many different appearances. He walked Andree through the lower floor first, and left his luggage in the sitting room, next to the end of the coffee table.

"The decorators did an excellent job. I cannot wait to show you the theater..." It was placed on the top floor across from one of the five bedrooms in the house. There were twelve comfortable seats, and two rows. The screen was huge, and there were rows and rows and rows of movies ranging from the oldest on old film reels, to vhs, DVD, blu-ray, and then all the digital movies were stored on the massive movie harddrive. He had nearly every movie known to man. At least every good one.

Nathaniel grabbed Andree's hand and lead her there after the downstairs tour. Downstairs was the sitting room, the bar, three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms. The kitchen, and the laundry room. Upstairs housed the theater, master bedroom, fifth bedroom, two bathrooms, and Nathaniel's office with a large view of the backyard. Oh, and, the back wall of the house had windows for walls. The windows, of course, were bullet proof (even against level 7 INT bullets/weapons/etc due to spending loads of money on them). During the day, however, outsiders could not see into the windows. And at night, for privacy, sleek ceiling to floor black covers would slide down and cover the windows for complete privacy.

Nate, having dragged her everywhere except the basement for now, sat down on the piano bench near the large window in the master bedroom. He lifted the lid of the baby grand and stroked the pearl and ebony keys. "What do you think? Is it beautiful? Or did I go overboard? Plenty of room, by the way, just in case Gracie, Sachin, even Scar want to come over.. and you. You can have your own room if you would rather not share with me all the time." He scratched the back of his neck and smiled brightly, taking her hand in his and kissing the back of her palm.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 22nd 2012, 7:12 pm

Andree smiled as Nathaniel led her on a tour of the house. It was stunning. Gorgeous. A work of art. From the glass wall to the pool to the theater. Every last inch of it was perfect. It was like a dream house that Andree had designed on the computer with a 3D model making program when she was younger, while her mom was still alive. Her mom was a sensitive topic for her. She had loved her dearly and was her death left a hole in her heart that still remained. Scar taking on a sort of adoptive mom role was nice and filled in a small part of it, but there was still that yearning and desire for her biological mother to come back. Her eyes had gone glassy and a few tears trickled down her eyes as she thought about her.

Andree raised her arm and wiped a few tears off of her cheeks. She needed to stop thinking about it. Dwelling on her past did her more harm than good. The tour continued until Nathaniel ran his hand running across the ebony and pearly keys of a beautiful and elegant piano. "No, no, it's gorgeous." She replied to him, eyes wandering around the room they were in. She had to stifle a giggle though at the next part. Gracie or Scar sleeping here? Them? Judging by their cold reactions to the fact that they were back together, she doubted it with every fiber of her being. Hell, when she had told Scar, Scar had told her that her threat to Nathaniel still stands. Apparently he's not coming over any time soon.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 9:32 pm

He let his hand press down a couple of keys and then a few chord progressions. His fingers danced along the keys so majestically, and he leaned into what he was playing, his eyes closing. Nate had been playing piano for years now, hundreds, in fact. As soon as the piano was created, he was learning it. He smiled and let his fingers move so sweetly over the keys and glanced to Andree as he played. He made room on the bench for her to sit down while he played. After about two solid minutes of playing the beautiful piece, and also playing the violin parts on the piano, he smiled and let his hands slide into his lap. He then turned half way toward her and gave her a lop-sided smile.

"So.. how was it?" He asked, his eyes bright blue, and smile even brighter. He leaned in and kissed her cheek sweetly before hopping up and walking toward the window that faced the back yard. He looked out toward the lake and sighed, his hands slipping into his pockets. "Andree.. why were you crying earlier? I know it's not allergies.. and I'm here for you no matter what. I know I've already messed up once, but this relationship is young and shall grow into something amazing. I am willing to help it grow." He had turned to her as he spoke, his hands slipping from his pockets and placing his water vapor cigarette between his lips. He inhaled hungrily, the nicotine washing down into his lungs.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 22nd 2012, 10:09 pm

Nathaniel's music drifted into Andree's ears. It was beautiful. It was obvious he had practiced hard at it. With how long he has been around, he had had ages to practice it. Andree's mind didn't think, an unusual occurance for her, as she listened to the beautiful music that Nathaniel played from the piano. Her body was starting to sway in time with the music. She loved the beautiful sound of the piano. Her eyes stared out the window, mind beginning to wander. Her mother had occasionally played the piano downstairs on Friday nights. It was something that she always looked forward to. A sigh slipped past her lips, her eyes going glassy once more. She didn't want to remember but she didn't want to forget. Remembering filled her with sorrow, forgetting filled her with guilt. They wouldn't want to be forgotten. But remembering them filled her with pain, sorrow and regret. She longed for them to come back, as anyone would. But, longing wouldn't bring them back. Longing didn't change anything. It just brought more pain.

Andree snapped her out of the prison she had built up in her own mind. A prison of painful memories. Her eyes looked back over at Nathaniel, who had stopped playing a few moments ago. But she was too far deep in her thoughts to notice. It had been his voice that brought her out of her mind. "That was beautiful." She told him, in regards to his piano playing. "Don't worry about it, I was just thinking about....stuff. I'm fine." Her voice was light and distant, obviously not completely there.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 22nd 2012, 11:37 pm

Nathaniel brought his arms around of her shoulders and he hugged her. He hugged her and picked her up while doing so. He brought her over to the bed and laid her down, his form laying down next to her. He held her and just kissed along her forehead and temple, leaning his nose into her cheek slightly. He gave her lips soft, sweet kisses as well and then gave her a bit of space and laid on his back, his arm still securely around of her waist. "My mom died giving birth to me. I was taken away from the village I was born in, by my father. My father is a Demon from Hell." He spoke bluntly, his voice bland, yet soft and full of the truth. He sighed and looked over at Andree, his head turning. "And then my half sister, Chelle, came down to Hell to confront her father. Our father. We had separate moms, you see.. And she sort of raised me. I left the Throne I was the heir to in Hell and came to Earth to be with my sister, who was almost like a mother to me. She's all the family I have.. until I met you, and the Nerd Herd." He sighed, and smiled though. A few tears ran from his eyes and dripped onto his white cotton pillow case. He was sad, but happy at the same time.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 1:43 am

Nathaniel's touch was comforting to Andree, like a security blanket. A warm wave of comfort washed over her, a sigh escaping her lips. Nothing was going to bring her parents back, she needed to accept that fact. The kisses added to the comforting feeling that filled her at the moment. A small sniffle sound came from her nose as she wiped the remaining tears from her eyes. She swallowed as Nathaniel lay down on the bed beside her. Her head turned to the side and looked at him in the eyes, listening to the story he told her. Her eyes filled with more tears during the first part, this time for him.

And they only got more intense when he said that his father was a demon. She remembered the nightmares she had been forced to experience. One of them involved having to see what demons had done to her dad. Well, Scar blocked most of it from view, but she still could see some of it. "Your dad's a demon?" She asked, sniffling once more. "Mine was killed by demons." Her hand raised to wipe tears from her eyes once more. She needed to try and forget that she heard that. It meant Nate was half demon. And there was just something that made it wrong in her mind. Sure, she was human and humans killed others, but something just made the thought of Nathaniel being part, even just a small part, of the race of the ones who killed her father sickened her. She just needed to forget this, she just needed to cheer up a little.

"Hey!" She said, trying to move past the subject. "I take offense to that!" Was her comment, not quite finished yet due to the dramatic pause that she added, towards the 'Nerd Herd' comment. "If it wasn't true."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 2:03 am

Now he was mad. He sat up in the bed, and looked down at Andree. His eyes were full of pain. He was not happy. Her father, having been killed by demons? But, what race of demon? Nathaniel was half Vampire; that was his demonic half. It was one of the lowest classes in Hell, but that wasn't the point. He sighed and commented once and then dropped it. "My demonic half is Vampire. Whoever killed your father.. I will find." And then he touched her lips to keep her quiet. "You sit tight. There's a few things in the closet. Some sweat pants, a comfy top, and even bedroom slippers for you. There's some other girly things, too, but if you don't like them, we can return them or see if Gracie and Scar want them." He had pointed to the closet after talking of clothes. The clothes were mainly designer dresses, the latest 'cool' fashion clothes that Andree would like; pants, vests, boots, tank top styled shirts; very stylish shirts that were feminine, yet baggy.

He took the stairs quickly and grabbed a container of brownies and cookies that were stashed in the cabinet. They were from some fancy bakery and they were delivered possibly yersterday. He grabbed a packet of gummie worms, and sour ones too. He also grabbed his suitcase. For a normal person, all the things in his arms would be slightly heavy, but for him, it was like carry half of Andree. And when he carried Andree, it was like carrying nothing. Well, maybe five pounds of her whole weight was actually what pulled on his arms; but she was still light. And he did not mind that. She was beautiful. He stepped back into the room, his eyes closed. "Are you decent?" He was grinning, but seriously had his eyes tightly closed, so he wouldn't intrude on her. He hadn't seen her naked yet, so he was going to give her that privacy.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 2:33 am

Andree gazed up at Nathaniel's angry eyes. It was obvious that he wasn't pleased at the news about how her father had died. But the promise he made her, it was sweet. And she knew that watching the life drain from the monster's eyes would leave her with a bit of closure. Watching someone die was not something she enjoyed, but this was no man. It, or they, were beasts. And, for what they did, she'd enjoy watching them die. But, she didn't want to think about it right now. She was scaring herself, she never wished death upon anyone before. But this, this was different.

She was about to say thank you to him when she felt his finger against her lips. So, she simply nodded when he told her that there were clothes in the closet for her to change into. It was probably for the best, her clothes had a bit of blood on them and were a bit sweaty. One Nathaniel had gone downstairs, she slid off the bed and closed the door behind him. With the door now closed, she slipped out of the tank top and jeans before changing into another pair of blue jeans, a white tank top and a black vest over it.

Not long later, she heard Nathaniel's voice at the door. "Yeah, I'm dressed." She informed him, turning to the door. "Thanks for asking rather than walking in." Her eyes went wide as she saw what he was carrying. Every sweet he held in his hands was something she loved and hadn't had in a while. "Woah."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 2:51 am

He smiled and let his eyes peek open. She was in casual, yet very nice clothes. He dumped the sweets onto the bed and ordered her to gorge. He then opened up his suitcase and pulled out his torn up suit and examined it. "Proof that Tokyo was a trip of a lifetime.. I'll tell you about it if you wanna know.. but this suit? It's getting placed in a glass shadow box in this room somewhere." He smiled and laid the suitbag down on the bed and pulled out the Yukata and Kimono. The Yukata was blue, with soft pink, gold, and white accented flowers and patterns. It was a summer dress. He then showed the Kimono. IT was dark, deep midnight blue with white accents, as well as silver and a hint of green. He smiled and laid them out on the bed nearer to Andree.

He then grabbed his wallet, and just as he was about to explain what he was grabbing, a horn honked down stairs in his driveway. He furrowed his brows and opened his nightstand and pulled out a laptop. Opening it, he was able to pull up the outside cameras and see who exactly was there. It was a service mail truck. The packages had actually arrived a lot sooner than he had imagined. He guessed they shipped it on a jet or something. He did pay for them to be sent as soon as possible. He held out the receipts and smirked. "All the things on those receipts? They're downstairs. On that truck." Nate then kissed her forehead and took a bite out of his brownie and started toward the door to the hall that would take him down stairs.

"Come on," he said, waving for her to follow. He then came down to the front door and opened it up and smiled happily. He waved at the drivers and then his smiling face turned into a heavy scowl. The driver was laying on the pavement, face down, blood pooling around of his body. The new driver was holding an AK-47 and had a mean look on his face. His nose also looked broken and bloody. He also looked familiar.. Wait.. The guy that was angry for them taking the car at the airport. Nathaniel's wings ripped through his suit, ruining yet another designer shirt and jacket. He was going to need to STOP wearing suits that keep getting ruined, Especially expensive ones. His wings were a shield for the bullets as he stepped in front of Andree, and had his wings curl around in front of him. "Are you kidding me?!"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top