The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Best Party in New York
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:44 pm by Fae7

» Kade
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:57 pm by inquisitor

» [ALERT Side-Story] Home Is Where The (Undying) Heart Is [Invites Closed]
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:06 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:44 am by Tybrid

» The VVitch
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 10:23 pm by Demonhunter

» Urban Exploration
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 5:11 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Stans in Umbra Mortis
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2024, 4:54 am by Arcana

» Hell and Consequences [Alert]
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 3:24 pm by Hyperion

» Assassin in a Classroom
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2024, 12:36 am by Tybrid

» Paint the Town Red
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 10:14 pm by Tybrid

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 5:08 pm by ghost

» Green Ranger
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2024, 2:17 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 2:51 am

He smiled and let his eyes peek open. She was in casual, yet very nice clothes. He dumped the sweets onto the bed and ordered her to gorge. He then opened up his suitcase and pulled out his torn up suit and examined it. "Proof that Tokyo was a trip of a lifetime.. I'll tell you about it if you wanna know.. but this suit? It's getting placed in a glass shadow box in this room somewhere." He smiled and laid the suitbag down on the bed and pulled out the Yukata and Kimono. The Yukata was blue, with soft pink, gold, and white accented flowers and patterns. It was a summer dress. He then showed the Kimono. IT was dark, deep midnight blue with white accents, as well as silver and a hint of green. He smiled and laid them out on the bed nearer to Andree.

He then grabbed his wallet, and just as he was about to explain what he was grabbing, a horn honked down stairs in his driveway. He furrowed his brows and opened his nightstand and pulled out a laptop. Opening it, he was able to pull up the outside cameras and see who exactly was there. It was a service mail truck. The packages had actually arrived a lot sooner than he had imagined. He guessed they shipped it on a jet or something. He did pay for them to be sent as soon as possible. He held out the receipts and smirked. "All the things on those receipts? They're downstairs. On that truck." Nate then kissed her forehead and took a bite out of his brownie and started toward the door to the hall that would take him down stairs.

"Come on," he said, waving for her to follow. He then came down to the front door and opened it up and smiled happily. He waved at the drivers and then his smiling face turned into a heavy scowl. The driver was laying on the pavement, face down, blood pooling around of his body. The new driver was holding an AK-47 and had a mean look on his face. His nose also looked broken and bloody. He also looked familiar.. Wait.. The guy that was angry for them taking the car at the airport. Nathaniel's wings ripped through his suit, ruining yet another designer shirt and jacket. He was going to need to STOP wearing suits that keep getting ruined, Especially expensive ones. His wings were a shield for the bullets as he stepped in front of Andree, and had his wings curl around in front of him. "Are you kidding me?!"

Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 5017
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Settling In and Other Surprises (Private)

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 3:48 am

Andree's eyes examined his torn up suit as a gummy worm snaked it's way past her lips. Now she was interested and wondered what he had gotten up to while there. Well, she was already kinda interested but the tattered suit piqued her interest further. Why does he always have such an expensive suit on when he gets into fights? She asked herself, silently chuckling a bit. Her eyes moved to admire the Kimono and Yukata that he laid out for her. They were very pretty, which she voiced once another worm had gotten through her mouth. "Pretty."

But, what he had picked up for her while in Japan that needed a truck had her curious. She didn't think she asked him to get something that was that big. All that she had asked, after he continually asked for something, were some spare parts to make some things for her room and possibly her suit. She followed his lead and came down the steps behind him. He had already opened the door by the time she made it down though, she had taken her time. "Oh, hey, it's you again." She smiled as she spoke after noticing the men, mostly the one with the broken nose.

Her hand lashed out to the desk to grab a lamp, she'd buy Nathaniel a new one after if this one didn't survive. The lamp hit the man with the broken nose in the head, leaving him open to attack from Nathaniel or knocking him out. That's when she noticed the other man from the airport, who went to grab the gun that his partner had dropped, seeing as he didn't have his own. Then the four other men behind them stepped out, making it five on two. "Boys, boys, please. This isn't a fair fight. We'll give you time to go get some more friends if you want." She teased, obviously aggravating most of them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 4:07 am

Nathaniel was NOT going to let Andree get hurt. He rushed forward once the man with a broken nose had his head knocked in with a lamp. Nathaniel's fist collided with the man's gut and had him cough up blood instantly. The blood got all over his suit, and he was pissed even more now. "This is GUCCI, damnit." He narrowed his eyes and reached through the truck's cabin and grabbed hold of the man grasping for the fallen gun. He tore the gun from the man's hands, one swift motion, and tossed it across his driveway. The man was startled and bewildered all at once. He then punched the man square in the jaw. His head bounced back and then Nathaniel grabbed the man by the front of his jacket and didn't let go.

Hands tried grasping for Nathaniel from behind, but that was not going to fly with him. The man was hugging at Nathaniel's waist, tugging on him and head butting him in the back. Nathaniel just laughed. He spread his wings and was lifted up out of the truck and into the air. Smirking, he felt the hands let go of him before Nate got too high and he also dropped the man he had originally grabbed in the front of the truck. Three down, two to go. He landed and grabbed Andree, who he would much rather had been wearing her suit; but she wasn't. He had an idea why, too. Could be they already saw her face. He then picked her up and balanced her feet on his palm and then launched her at the last two men, Nathaniel running after her on the ground. This would be fun. He had his fist up and was ready to punching one of the men in the face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Settling In and Other Surprises (Private) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 4:38 am

As soon as Nathaniel was outside, so was Andree. Quickly, she darted out to one of the me that Nathaniel wasn't dealing with, or hadn't already dealt with. The man reached into his pocket to pull out a small pistol. Pathetic, like a pistol was going to stop her. It would be even less effective with her suit on which she didn't have on at the moment. She didn't have it on because, they had seen her face and she didn't want them to know it was her under that mask. Her arm reached out and her fingers clasped around his wrist. She dug her nails into the underside of his wrist, making him drop the gun. Her other hand swooped in and snatched the gun before it fell. The butt of the gun came in contact with the man's forehead soon after.

Once that was finished, she unloaded the pistol and tosses the gun and ammo in opposite directions. As fast as the last man standing could blink, Andree sprinted over and clothesline'd him to the ground as he pulled out his knife. The man was down, but certainly not out. This was showcased when he got to his feet, slowly pulling the knife from his pocket. Her foot shot out and found a place against the man's stomach. The knife fell to the ground as his body did as well, out of pain. Her foot then slammed into the man's head, most likely causing a concussion as well as knocking him unconscious.

"Well, that was fun. Have any rope to tie them up or would you prefer cops?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 2:56 pm

Nathaniel was glad he had no neighbors around here. The lots were private and spread out. He opened the garage door and pointed to the tunnel. "Let's take the two you seem to recognize, eh?" He wasn't as fast as Andree, but he ran into the house and rummaged in the kitchen and found some rope. He was back out quicker than he had thought and he tossed the rope to Andree and cleaned up the bleeding driver of the service truck. He formed two long claws and dug the bullet out of the mans arm and then pressed his palm over the wound. There was a faint glowing light and then Nathaniel began to heal this man. Nate was given this power from bring more like his Angelic half, rather than his Vampiric one.

He then patted the man on the cheek gently and he stirred, still very much alive. Weak, but alive. "Go grab the golf cart in the basement. I should've given you a tour of that sooner, but you can find it. It's in there. The keys are all hanging on a labeled keyrack." The golf cart was to carry off the two thugs that were going to be interrogated down stairs in the basement. The others would be cleaned up and left at the end of Nathaniel's neighborhood, waiting on a 911 phone call. Nathaniel then grabbed the water hose and bleach from the supply closet in the kitchen. He came back out and doused the blood on the pavement in bleach and then started to hose it away like a heavy rain would do. He bleached it again, and hosed it again. After he couldn't smell anymore blood on his driveway, he put up the hose as well as the bleach.

He hoisted up the driver and carried him inside and laid him down on one of his bright white couches in the sitting room and wrote a note for the driver. The note read: It seems it's your lucky day. I found you unconscious in my driveway, in a pool of blood.. but there were no wounds on you. I've gone out to town for a spell; I do hope you find yourself comfortable when you wake. The kitchen is around the corner and you are more than welcome to help yourself to beverages. Nathaniel X. DiMartino. He then dashed back outside and parked the service truck a bit closer to the garage door and then headed down to the basement where Andree should be with the two men for interrogation. "Sorry it took so long. I wasn't going to leave the original truck driver laying in the driveway.. and I cleaned up the pool of blood."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 6:38 pm

"Sounds good to me, I'll drag them back to base when I go home." Andree replied to Nathaniel's suggestion of keeping the ones that she recognized from the airport and giving the cops the rest. When Nathaniel came back out with rope, she caught it in midair and began to tie up each of the men at blazing fast speeds. As she finished off tying up the last of the men, she heard Nathaniel instruct her to get the golf cart from the garage and bring the men down there with it.

She sprinted inside at top speed, snatching the keys off the rack for the golf cart. At this distance, it wouldn't wear her out too much. Once down in the garage, she hoped in and drove it up to ground level. Once in the fresh air again, she hauled the two unconscious bodied into the cart and drove downstairs, rope in her hand. The cart got into the garage and she tied up the two men to the poles in the back of it. Another piece of rope wrapped around their heads to blindfold them.

The two men still were unconscious by the time Nate got downstairs. "I'll interrogate them at base, they're still not up." She told him, walking towards him. "What do you wanna do now?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 23rd 2012, 6:48 pm

Nathaniel chuckled and moved an arm around of Andree's waist. "Well, let's go show you the rest of your presents, eh?" Nate walked with Andree up out of the tunnel and then the garage shut behind of him, locking down. The door to the inside of the house from the basement was also securely locked and was impossible to get out of. Once they were on the driveway, the man that drove the service truck was walking out of the house, a soda in his hand, and brown sack lunch he made. Nathaniel smiled and waved at the man. "Well, good to see you're conscious. What happened?" The man was confused, but very grateful.

"There was like, this voice, and this bright light that felt warm and healing, and then I woke up on your couch and read your note. The world needs more people like you, man." The man was short, stocky, had a round belly, a doubled chin, and a red tipped nose. He was a jolly looking fellow. His mop of dark brown hair, and receding hairline was also another nice factor about the man.

Nate smiled and kicked a rock off of the pavement and into the grass. "Well, I'm glad an Angel was looking out for you. So, is this delivery for here? Cause I've been expecting it. And this young lady is the one I bought it for." Nathaniel kissed Andree's temple and nudged his nose into her cheek before following the man to his truck. He placed his bottled soda and bagged lunch onto his seat and went around to the back of the truck and opened it up.

And there it was. Boxes and boxes full of tons of equipment, gadgets, spare parts, speakers, hightech furniture pieces, anything Andree would need for her new room at the Young GUN base was in the back of that truck. "Hope you like it!" Nate said, and started to help the man unload everything onto the driveway. It took only ten minutes time with Nate working next to the older man. "I told you I had one more thing for you from Tokyo, darling." And he half expected to be tackled onto the pavement and covered in affection; but he knew Andree wasn't about to do that in front of a stranger. Maybe, maybe not though. Who knows?

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 12:37 am

"You really shouldn't have gotten me this much, Nate." Andree insisted, though she didn't ind having a lot of stuff, certainly better than when she was stealing just to survive, but she just hated when others were spending money on her. A smile crossed her face to see that the man was alright. It seemed he had no wounds on him. She hadn't realized that Nathaniel now possessed healing powers. Her mind went fuzzy as his lips pressed against her temple. Whenever he did something like this, it just made her feel all mushy and fuzzy. It was pure and utter bliss. It made her feel so light, so wonderful.

When the truck was opened to reveal what Nathaniel had bought her, her eyes widened. There were loads of stuff. Boxes filled the entire back of the van, concealing what Nathaniel had purchased for her. The boxes were unloaded and she took a peek inside one that was placed on the ground, her eyes widened immediately. It was everything she needed, especially if all these boxes were full of them. Speakers, wires, hard drives, everything. And it just blew her mind that he had bought all that for her. She wanted to tackled him to the pavement in a hug but instead, due to the man still being there, she just walked up and wrapped her arms around him in tight embrace. "I love you so much, you know."

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 12:54 am

He hugged her back and waved to the man that had nearly died today. "Good day to you, sir! Have a marvelous time." Nathaniel had tipped the old man and signed for all the boxes and then returned to Andree. When she hugged him, he smiled and hugged her back, kissing the top of her head. His form bent down, seeing as he was almost a foot taller than him. Eleven inches; close enough. He chuckled and once the truck and the driver was gone, he looked at all the boxes and thought for a moment. "We should have had the truck deliver 'em to wherever you live now.. seeing as I can't come over yet.." He gave a pout and frowned toward Andree, his head tilting lightly. He then had a sort of stumped look on his face and he looked to Andree. "Where exactly.. DO you live now?" He was a little bummed he didn't know where she lived.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 1:19 am

"You need to quit being so damn tall." Andree teased, looking up at him. He was nearly a foot taller than him. Damn, she hated being so short in comparison to Nathaniel. He was 6'5, giant compared to her measly 5'6. Well, at least she was the same height as Scar, so at least there weren't more people she was shorter than. And then there was Gracie, who she was two inches taller than.

"You can come over, it's fine. I just had all my boxes stacked up in my room, there was barely any room to move." She told him. The boxes weren't as bad as she claimed, she was exaggerating. But they had taken up a fair amount of space. "Not too far, about ten minutes or so at most actually." It was convenient how close the base and Nathaniel's house were, almost perfect locations. The only way it could be better is if they were right next to each other.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 1:36 am

He was confused for a moment. Had he really just moved from his old house to a new location, and then not only ten minutes away from Andree? That was marvelous. There were about ten boxes. A few large ones that were as tall as Andree's legs, and as wide as they were tall. "Do you own a car yet, Andree?" He asked, raising a brow and opening the garage up yet again. He walked back down the lit tunnel, the walk being decently short, and into the lit basement. He would finally give her the basic tour. It was filled with a large workstation, as well as a large desk and many screens. (Picture Tony Stark's basement.. Razz) And there was also a mini kitchen and bathroom with a fully usable shower. Even a hammock, and a daybed in one portion of the basement. And among that were cars. The two Andree had first laid eyes on, and then a few other vintage ones. He had spoiled himself to that much when his sister restored his cash-flow. He, however, slid himself into the Hummer that he owned. It was large, and spacious, and could haul all of the boxes. "Pick a car, and it's yours." He said, the door still open while he sat. He smirked and followed Andree with his eyes while she walked around of the basement car gallery.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 2:13 am

Andree followed Nathaniel's lead into the basement. The walk was a nice, short distance, kinda like her height. "I do, kinda. Not one I'd be able to use normally. I'll show you sometime and you'll understand what I mean." She told him, thinking of the Panthers back at base. Her eyes scanned the room, admiring it's openness and the tech that inhabited it. It was a nice place, kinda like what she was trying to do with her room. Except her room wouldn't have cars in it. Nor a hammock. She followed Nathaniel forward as he got into his Hummer, eyes wandering over the cars until they settled on a beautiful BMW. God, it was gorgeous. She couldn't pull her eyes away from it. She imagined the technology that she would deck it out with, practically drooling in her mind at the glorious combination.

"No, Nathaniel, I couldn't." Andree replied, not wanting to take such an expensive car off his hands. "I can't, it's your car." She insisted as he, in turn, continued to insist that she took one. They were so beautiful, it was tempting, especially for the BMW down by the end. "Fine. If it would make you happy, I'll take that one down there." She gave in, pointing to the BMW she was admiring at the end. "Happy?" She asked, it was obvious through her eyes that she was. Though, she tried not to show it anywhere else.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 2:21 am

"I am happy. Considering you're my girlfriend, and we share things.. everything I own can be yours just as much as mine. You just get to use this car and show it off and soup it up with whatever techy goodness you would like to include." He then walked over to the key rack and grabbed the keys to the car and tossed 'em Andree's way. He walked the short distance to the golf cart and untied the two men, still surprisingly unconscious and hauled them into the back seat of his hummer. He carried one underneath of each arm. Showing off his strength; what a stud. Before he got into his car and drove up to the driveway, he moved to Andree's side and planted a large wet kiss on her cheek. He then grabbed his own keys and drove up to the driveway and opened the hummer's back hatch. He started to place all the boxes inside. Only two couldn't fit inside the 'trunk' of the vehicle. He placed the other two boxes into Andree's backseat, seeing as he left her to drive up with her newly acquired car. "All right, then. Let's go head to your new place. I hope your room is big enough for this stuff.." He then waited for her to lead the way, driving behind of her to the new place she lived at.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 3:00 am

"You're too nice, you know?" Andree told him as he tossed her the keys. Her shoes made tapping sounds on the floor as she walked over to the car, keys in hand. As she opened the door, she could feel Nathaniel's presence behind her, made obvious when he kissed her on the cheek. A few short, girlish giggles escaped her after. After he left, she slipped into the car. The leather seat was very comfortable and the inside of the car was simply gorgeous, and still retained some of that new car smell that she loved. Following his lead, she drove the car out of the garage/basement and up to the surface, parking it beside his Hummer. Once Nate loaded the two boxes that wouldn't fit in his car into the back of hers, she led him from the driveway and onto the road.

She took the lead, being the one that knew where it was after all. The moment she was on the free and open road, she wanted to see how fast the thing could go. As if a brick dropped on the gas petal, she pushed the thing to the very bottom. The car careened down the street at high speeds, it was mostly a straight journey. At the end of the drive, she pulled the car to a stop just before the base's garage entrance hidden in the ground. The ground ahead sloped inwards to allow them entrance after Andree pressed a few button on her bracelet that each member had.

Once the two were inside the garage, the hatch sealed up so that no one else could enter without the bracelet. Andree stepped out of her car, rushing down the hall to grab a cart they could use to take only one trip. She came back with the cart, which would fit at least eight of the boxes on it. Together, the two of them loaded at least most of them on before taking off down the hallway to Andree's room.

They arrived outside her room and she entered the four digit pass code to let her in. The numbers were 2-7-2-7, a combination her father often used for passwords. The room was fairly bare, the only customizations to the standard set up in all the apartments so far was the placement of family photos and other paraphernalia that Scar had brought her that belonged to her Dad.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard June 24th 2012, 3:24 am

Nathaniel drove behind of Andree, and once she hit he gas, he simply flicked on the GPS and made sure it was properly tracking Andree in the BMW. Thankfully, it was, so he wasn't lost. All of his cars had the GPS system. It was simple, and somewhat outdated. Nate wasn't exactly that smart, but he was smart enough and could manage and create some simple tech-like things. He drove a casual speed, considering that this Hummer model still took gas and hadn't been updated to a sleek electrical power source.

Once Andree's car stopped, it took a decent two minutes for him to arrive. He rose a brow. They had climbed up onto the ridge above the lake, the area that was somewhat closed off from the public of Chicago.. and now he knew why. There was a huge building nestled there dipping down into the reservoir. Nate rose a brow and locked his car, the two men in the backseat grunting and somewhat stirring to wake up. Good thing they were securely tied up.

He helped Andree get all the boxes and place them on the cart. He ended up carrying two underneath of each arm and then when he was into the apartment looking room, he blinked and was just amazed. "Wow, this place is amazing, Andree.. but what's it all for?" He was kind of just awestricken and could only gawk at everything as the cart was parked in the 'living' room of the apartment type room. He slumped down on the couch and looked at Andree. "Oh yeah, the two thugs are waking up. Should we get them?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 24th 2012, 3:12 pm

"A group." Andree replied simply to Nathaniel's inquiry about what the large and spacious base was for. Surely it was not just for Gracie, Sachin and her, it was far too large for just the three of them. The place had multiple apartments, they didn't need more than one. Hell, they shared one for a while, they didn't even need one full one. But, it was much nicer to have one full one than sharing one if they were able to. She had a love/hate relationship with having her own apartment. She liked the space but kinda missed seeing Gracie in the kitchen after waking up. They still saw each other outside and around the base but it was a little thing that she missed.

She wheeled the cart over to beside the fireplace, she would deal with unloading it all later. "Yeah, yeah, do you mind just knocking them out again and then just bringing them back on the cart? Keep the blindfolds, ropes and gags on still." She asked as she removed the boxes from the cart. It didn't seem, to her, like a job that would require more than one person, especially if you could just push them with the cart.

After Nathaniel left to grab the man, she began to stare into a picture. It was of her, probably around nine years old. She would have to be younger than ten, seeing as he mom was still alive in it. Her dad, mom and her were sitting at the park having a picnic. It was a beautiful photograph. Hearing the door open, she set it back down and walked over to pull the cart inside. Once it was inside, she shoved the two men into a smaller closet. Just to hold them until she wanted to deal with them.

"What do you wanna do then?"

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top