The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2024, 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_vote_lcapDaddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_voting_barDaddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only -

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only - Empty Daddy's little Angel has a bomb in her hands - Invite Only -

Post by Ember_Fangs June 9th 2012, 4:00 pm

The bomb ticked down at an alarming rate beneath her hands. Tick. Tick. Tick. She hadn't any of her tools with her, just a knife, her powers and her brain. Think Gracie, think, hundreds of people are depending on you right now. Because that made her feel SO much better. The woman, well, girl, Eighteen today, sighed.

This is not my day ...
... Week ...
... Month

Eighteen was not as big a deal as everyone made it out to be. She hadn't felt any different, any better, any taller. No, she was definitely still a 5ft 4 midget with a serious temper as her boyfriend so kindly pointed out. It had also been a year exactly since she had started looking for her father. To n avail. Gracie splashed her face with cold water and gripped the chin sink beneath her, staring at the water swirled away below her into the dark plug and below. For a brief moment she thought of the sewers and were it would go. When she was younger she had believed crocodiles would climb up and bite her. The nuns had dispelled the myth, just like they had done everything for her. it should have been her mum kissing her goodnight, it should have been her dad teaching her to ride a bike. She looked up at the mirror and stared into her eyes. Where they her mothers? Fathers? Growling in annoyance, mainly with herself for dwelling on them, she pushed away from the sink and went to get changed. She had spent the majority of the day down the gym; Sachin was at work and Andree wouldn't come out of her room. She just couldn't deal with her screaming today. Her tears. She felt bad but she had to have a break. After she got dressed in combat green trousers which hung off her hips and a crop black hoodie, she tugged out her phone again and dialled the number for the woman Andree called 'mom'. She frowned and listened to the ringing while untangling her headphones. Finally someone picked up.

"Hello?" The British accent caught her off guard a moment. Long enough for Scarlet Jones to get pissed off. "I'm busy,, how have you got my number?"

"Andree," Gracie blurted and blinked. God this woman was scary.

"Andree? Is she okay?" the anger disappeared, dissolved by love and care which Gracie envied. Andree had someone. Swallowing the jealousy she looked at her show and began to tie the laces.

"Not really. She's locked herself in her room and at night she's crying and.... Scar you gotta come and help," Gracie pleaded. She didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'll be there by the end of the week," and with that the line went dead. Blinking, Gracie put the phone away and let out a sigh of relief. At least one problem was sorted. Gracie, now more at peace with herself, walked out of the gym and pulled the hood up and over her head. It was big enough to cover her eyes and nose, leaving only her lips in view. She could see where she was going quite easily, especially as all she was looking at was the pavement. She doubted anyone would bother her anyway. Gracie de-toured through the park and slumped on one of the benches, her legs spread out. She didn't know where to go right now. She was eighteen and had no party. The nuns would be saying a prayer for her about now. The idea to visit a church hadn't occurred to her since she left. Feeling a little bad she stood up and let her feet guide her to the little church on the corner of the nicest street in the block. Pushing the hood from her head in respect she stepped inside. Her sneaers whispered against the marble as she raised her eyes to the stain glass window in front of her. The man smiled down at her, hands clasped in front of him. She took a seat on her knees and bowed her head, going into prayer. She wasn't to sure how long she was there but when she had finished she felt a little better. She nodded to the vicar when she left and jogged outside and into the rain. Grunting in annoyance she tugged up her hood and stomped her way to the bus stop. She lived a food 5 miles away from the gym now and had no wish to walk that way, especially in the rain. Bouncing on her tip toes she rocked to and fro watching the bus sign which would signal when it was on its way. Much to her horror it flashed up cancelled. Soaked and annoyed she jogged to a cafe on the corner, stepping inside and rubbing he hands up and down her arms. Pausing on seeing the crowd looking at her weird she slowly walked forward to order a coffee. The guy scolded her the whole time. Then she realised why. One guy stood with a gun barely concealed and another was making noise in the back. Cafe robbery, really?

"Coffee please," she chirped like nothing was wrong. "It's pouring out there." Her own fingers were reaching for her gun in one of the many pockets she had. The man nodded slowly and poured the drink. Suspense could be cut with a knife. There were three other civvies in the room, aside from the two people behind the counter. She had just been handed the coffee when the voices from the back got clearer.

"Jason, get rid of them, we need to help Tony with the explos--" he cut off on seeing her. "Oh Sh-" he bolted for the door. Gracie vaguely remembered him from another gang but she was to concerned about the end of the sentence to listen. Yanking out her gun she dropped the coffee and shot the guy left behind in the knee. He howled in pain but Gracie was already out the door and charging after the young boy charging down the road.

"Oi!" she shouted as he disappeared into to a block of flats. She didn't notice the cut red tape and skidded under the little gap the runt had wormed through. At the time she didn't register they went in the back of the flats, nor that round the front police sirens had started wailing. The cops had just got the call someone had a bomb in a room of civvies. Gracie, knew nothing. She slowed when he ran through the corridors, taking her time in following, cautious of back up. Pressing her back to the wall she peered round the edge and watched as he disappeared into a room. Jogging, Gracie then pressed her back to the wall, straining to hear through the thin door. The energy pulsing from the room was unmissable. There was definitely a bomb in there. There were a group of voices inside. Gracie slowly opened it and shut it silently behind her. The room was designed so there was a slight corridor from the door so those in the living area couldn't directly see. She pressed her back to the wall and slid along it quietly. Someone was making demands on the phone. There was whimpering. Great. Hostages. Looking to the light bulb she winked it out of existence. Moving forward swiftly she caught the yob she had seen run in and pressed her hand firmly over his mouth till he passed out. The two left in the room were cursing, fumbling for a torch.

"Looking for this?" she clicked it on before whacking one hard across the head with it, sending him crumpling to the floor. The other guy had already bolted, dragging the yob with him. Gracie didn't bother to go after them. The light came on and she directed her gaze to the people who said explosion was tied too. She dropped to her knees and frowned, exaimining it carefully. It was complicated, not a put together bomb in the slightest. Someone with brains had had this made.

The bomb ticked down at an alarming rate beneath her hands. Tick. Tick. Tick. She hadn't any of her tools with her, just a knife, her powers and her brain. Think Gracie, think, hundreds of people are depending on you right now. Because that made her feel SO much better. The woman, well, girl, Eighteen today, sighed.

This is not my day ...
... Week ...
... Month

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top