The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_vote_lcapWeapon's For Loki [DONE] I_voting_barWeapon's For Loki [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Weapon's For Loki [DONE] I_vote_lcapWeapon's For Loki [DONE] I_voting_barWeapon's For Loki [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Weapon's For Loki [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weapon's For Loki [DONE] Empty Weapon's For Loki [DONE]

Post by Loki June 9th 2012, 3:40 pm

The Weapons Of A Forgotten God

Name:
Shadow Step (4 INT)
Abilities:
This is a dark, shapeless cloak that hides the identity of the individual wearing it. While wearing this cloak, the wearer becomes completely invisible. This is done by using the cloak's ability to tap into Vali's unique energy source, and using this energy to cloak itself. However, there is more. While wearing this cloak, the wearer is also completely hidden in terms of natural shape, making it hard to identify the wearing person. This cloak was passed down from Loki to Vali upon Loki sending Vali into the realm of mortals. It is said that this cloak was the one that Loki wore when he and Thor entered the land of giants in order to save a goddess that had been abducted. Its entire purpose is to cloak Vali's whereabouts. These items were carefully concocted from various materials in the realm of the gods, and placed together in order to have the desired effect - an effect that lasts, by choice, even while Vali is in a transformed mode. Vali can switch on and off this ability at his will, but once it is activated, it can last up to five full posts (ending at the beginning of the sixth post). If this is the case, and it is worked for that period of time, it requires a cool down/recharge of three posts (ending at the end of the third post). Should the effects of this cloak by terminated or canceled at four posts, a two post cool down is required; likewise, should the effects of this cloak be terminated at three or lower posts, the cool down required is only a single post.
Description:
The cloak, excluding the mask.
Spoiler:

Name:
Shadow Breather (3 INT)
Abilities:
This is a mask made from extremely rare materials only found in Asgard. This mask has the innate ability to not only perfectly filter air to being clean, breathable air, but to equate sounds to enter Vali's ears at sound levels that he finds appropriate. Because of this, the mask will be able to pick up on sounds, and bring them to levels that he wishes. This can mean dulling out sounds completely, or bringing them up in volume. This also washes out any sounds that may be harmful to Vali. This mask has another ability, seeing as it was made to alter Vali's sensory abilities. This mask has a different vision setting, similar to that of heat vision. Vali can, in one eye, activate what he knows as aura sphere sensing, and what humans know as heat vision, allowing him to see heat signatures of those that hold them.
Description:
The mask, excluding the cloak.
Spoiler:

Name:
Shadow Gloves (4 INT)
Abilities:
These are made and enchanted by Loki himself, and granted/given to Vali when Loki sent him to the human realm. These gloves have a very innate ability that Loki has used to do devious work and pull of many tricks in his history. These gloves have the ability to seal willing things, and then unseal them. This is done by a circular movement of hands that activates the glove's needed energetic movement to seal and unseal the willing things. This means that these gloves cannot seal anything unwilling, and cannot seal anything that is directly owned, held, or otherwise not in Vali's possession. This means that these gloves cannot seal a sword that someone else is holding. Instead, these gloves are used as a sort of slight of hand tactic to grab things, and pull them to a space that they can be used later. This cannot seal the substance of an attack either - meaning if someone's ability was to shoot fireballs, these gloves would be unable to seal the projectile, same goes with any other kind of attack. Vali can seal willing individuals, as well as objects that are unable to have an opinion on it, assuming they are not making contact with their owner. These gloves, when sealing, will suck up the stolen thing as if it were water, and when unsealing, the gloves will commit a reverse of this. In summary, these gloves are created purely to steal things that do not belong to Vali, and thus cause mischief. The only things that these gloves can seal are willing individuals, as well as inanimate objects are not being directly used by their owner.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name:
Shadow Shooter (3 INT)
Abilities:
Coming to the human's world, Vali has quickly learned to manipulate their equipment at high levels in order to make it work for him in battle. Because of this, he has forged weapons that are of the human realm, to accompany his weapons that are from the realm of gods. It is for this reason that he wears these guns, made from what look like tubes strapped to his wrists. They are small and hidden in his cloak. These guns fire bullets like a machine gun, at the speed of a normal uzi. However, the accuracy is increased due to the longer barrel that is three inches long, also containing a silencer so that the gun shots will appear to be dulled in sound. This can shoot the Shadow Pelter marbles as well, connected to the void gloves that allows a near infinite amount of marbles to be shot.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name:
Shadow Pelter (3 INT)
Abilities:
These are small, tiny marble sized spheres built with immaculate skill from explosives in combination with glass. These glass marbles are meant to be thrown, or shot, and when they hit the ground the resulting force will cause them to blow up into a large explosive. These explosives can be compared with hand grenades. It requires considerable force, as well as Vali's will to cause the explosives to blow up, allowing his energy to release its protective bond around these small bombs. Once this is done, they will blow up on the first thing they hit with considerable force, able to kill humans with human like damage reduction, and injure humans with higher durability depending on their actual durability. Humans will be blown up. 4 DUR will be caused significant harm, and can even lose a limb, or be knocked unconscious. 5 DUR will be blown back and receive considerable gashes from shrapnel and force. 6 EP will be able to shun most, if not all of the damage, and it will only stun them momentarily, and/or push them backwards. 7 EP will not take any damage, and will simply be pushed back, depending on their strength. Vali has many of these that he can use to throw around as his main source of actual attack.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name:
Shadow Mine (4 INT)
Abilities:
These are small, tiny marble sized patties built, with immaculate skill, from explosives in combination with glass. These glass patties are meant to be placed, like landmines, on the ground, and when stepped on, or come within three inches of, they will explode. These explosives can be compared with hand grenade explosions. Once this is done, they will blow up with considerable force, able to kill humans with human like damage reduction, and injure humans with higher durability depending on their actual durability. Humans will be blown up. 4 DUR will be caused significant harm, and can even lose a limb, or be knocked unconscious. 5 DUR will be blown back and receive minor wounds from shrapnel, and the blast will cause them damage that can cause smaller loss. 6 EP will be able to shun most, if not all of the damage, and it will only stun them momentarily, and/or push them backwards. 7 EP will not take any damage, and will simply be pushed back, depending on their strength. It is often that a single explosive will cause the others to explode by chain reaction and vibration. Vali has many of these that he can scatter around the area of combat, making it extremely difficult to move without being blown to pieces.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name:
Radnarok Blade (4 INT)
Abilities:
This sword has the ability to tap into Vali's aura, and use the energy of the environment as its weapon. Not only is this sword sharp, but it increases its sharpness with intense vibrations at a level that humans cannot view. This vibration increases the cutting abilities of this blade ten fold, making it extremely lethal, even to those with high durability levels. When this sword comes in contact with someone, or something, it will send a huge vibration shock through its blade which acts as a strong punch of energy, often disarming someone of their weapon, or pushing them back. On top of the sword's abilities to cut through most material like warm butter, these vibrations can shatter bones. These vibrations are absorbed in the hilt so that Vali does not also have to deal with these vibrations. This blade is almost completely weightless, although extremely durable, made from a rare metal only found in Asgard's mines. All of these vibrational systems are aided by the large hilt that creates the vibrating humming that then spurts through the blade.
Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Loki on July 1st 2012, 7:03 am; edited 11 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Loki
Loki

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Back to top Go down

Weapon's For Loki [DONE] Empty Re: Weapon's For Loki [DONE]

Post by Ace June 9th 2012, 9:28 pm

You'll need to add int allocations or ep allocations (If they're magic)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 10th 2012, 12:20 am

You can only have 1 5 INT item

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki June 10th 2012, 12:28 am

Oops. I did not know that.
Edited.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 10th 2012, 12:28 am

Approved

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace July 1st 2012, 5:46 am

Unapproved due to my ineptness
Unfortunately when i approved this i was rather tired and you were pestering, so now i shall clear things up.
Starting off, your first item allows complete invisibility and inaudibility, Thats a no-no, especially not for 4 int. Moving on, your shadow pelter's damage thing is off, It wouldn't cause any damage to 6 DUR, you also switch to EP halfway through, as do you with the shadow mine. Another thing with the Shadow Pelter, 3 Int wouldn't cause a big explosion, assuming the size is that of a marble, it would cause a medium sized explosion at best, like that of a grenade, but certainly not a land mine.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki July 1st 2012, 6:33 am

~Okay. Took away the sound blocking on the cloak.
~Made the explosives weaker, and only comparable to that of a hand grenade instead of a land mine. I was not aware that there was much of a difference. My bad. Also I made them do no damage to 6 END and up, but it will cause enough force to momentarily stun them/push them back depending on their strength.

Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace July 1st 2012, 7:33 am

Approved

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down