The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_voting_barBliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_voting_barBliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc)

Post by Dr Cosmos June 14th 2012, 9:41 pm

His nerves were eased by the friendly face, his own lips curling into a dignified little smile as Ashley gave him one back. It faded slightly at the mention of Washington, the attempt to gain back lost resources that went horribly wrong. It faded even more when Bliss cheapened the moment with insinuation, his steel grey eyes lifting upwards towards the heavens as he let out a sigh. She was apparently going to send him off with a note, saying that things would make more sense once he had traveled to some address. He took a moment to examine her workspace; the large computer dominated it, with multiple wipe boards orbiting it and secured against walls. He took a moment to step around Miss Fokukama's desk and instead began decoding the information present; it was a hectic freestyle way of work, probably simply because the group were all young and brilliant. He picked out a line of calculation about p-branes, following flow into Quantum Mechanics of the Organic Brain before it doubled back in simpler terms to a Einstein-Rosen Bridge. A printout of medical records from a number of mental hospitals were strewn on a desk in front of one of the young scientists, who seemed to place her hands over it in a almost conspiratorial manner. He lapsed into reading Miss Fokukama's code easily, his eyes trailing in the other direction as the numbers took root in his mind.

So the Antimatter wasn't originating from a source within this dimension. Well, that complicated matters significantly. A Malevolent Alien Intelligence would be easier to challenge.

One of the young men spoke up quickly, glancing towards her and saying his name in a nervous tone. She brushed him off in a manner that he come to understand was just general everyday behavior. When he persisted, she insulted him directly so Clement stepped away form the boards. She held out a post it note of information, an address and superfluous information he already knew. He took an edge and sighed, addressing Sid. "Yes, see? She can ruin so many more lives then one at a time." Looking over the information, another hand dipped into his belt. He offered it to Ashley, to shake. She took his hand and did just that, but found a card in her palm the moment she drew away.

Clement Technologies
Recruitment Department
555-0101

Written on the back of the white card was what seemed to be a randomized email, a simple jumble of letters with it's own jumbled directory, in pen. Clement gave her a final smile and did not wait to depart from the room, barely paying attention to the new arrival as he returned to the stairwell. He climbed upwards in a spiral, back to the tar roof. On his way he had the quantum entangled beacon on his person request a pick up from the company. He halted however at the sound of a door opening below. Ashley's voice floated up from below, calling out for Clement, but he simply smiled sadly and continued as quietly possible. When he walked out onto the roof the sound of the beating blades echoed across the area outside. The side of the machine was open, comfortable interior and comfortable steps almost touching the stone.

He stepped into it easily and pressed the button beside the door, which closed the stairs and sealed the Hatch. The helicopter plane hybrid began to climb as the face of Ashley Ferrier appeared beyond the Plexiglas on the roof top. She lifted a hand and waved, but he was unable to reply in kind before the machine rocked forward and he was propelled over L.A. "Burbank." He said softly, leaning back in his seat and crossing his legs, fingers tapping gently on the interior.

Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc)

Post by Shadowmaster June 26th 2012, 7:27 pm

Todd Walkins was quickly becoming one of the world's leading experts on dark energy. Once he presented his next paper on the subject, there wouldn't be a scientist on earth who didn't know who he was. As Todd sat writing, he beamed with pride.

"You know you're cheating, right?" ventured Monster.

Todd sighed. True, his more frequent use of his powers gave him a great deal of insight, but he was still a genius.

"So I become world famous by 25 instead of 28, big deal" Todd thought to Monster. "At least I'm not..."

Todd's train of thought was shattered by the alarming radio message sent out by MetaBliss. He had been intrigued by the work they were doing, and had programmed his computer to relay any signals form them to his earpiece. catching a glimpse of the competitions work every now and then wouldn't hurt, and as far as Todd knew there was no law regarding what he was doing...yet. This signal however was public, and was far from anything Todd wanted to hear. He didn't want to be a hero, but could he really do nothing if the world was in danger."

"Don't worry, other people will take care of it, we should just get back to work."

"Are you ptrying to use reverse psychology on me? You do know we, or rather I, have a PHD in psychology.

Monster didn't respond. If this was something Monster didn't want him to do, chances are he should do it. He distorted the way the light reached him, effectively donning his spectral 'disguise' and went out to the car.

"On second thought.." he mused, and instead stepped outside. He focused his energy, and from the shadows around him, he formed a base under his feet, which became the top of a tower of shadow that sprung up beneath him. The MetaBliss headquarters was easy enough to spot. Testing the limits of his power provided an intense rush. In a burst of creative energy, he formed membrane-like wings, grabbing to tops of buildings with extending claws to guide his descent. He plummeted down to the entrance of the building, absorbing the impact by transforming his shadow into a formless, bouncy substance that absorbed the shock.

"Amazing. Simply amazing." Todd wondered if maybe he should give this hero stuff a real try. He wouldn't be the first genius turned hero after incredible incident. Maybe this was his chance to test that. He walked into the building. He was aware that his current appearance would be frightening, so he had prepared a short speech. He approached the woman at the desk.

"Please, do not be alarmed." He said in a whisper like distorted voice. "I have-"

"Yeah yeah, meta-human right? I've had enough of this today just take the elevator to the top floor."

"Oh... well, uh...okay then."

Todd took the elevator to the top floor, but wasn't sure exactly where he was supposed to go. For his first adventure as a true hero, this wasn't going exactly how he had envisioned it. Where was the hot founder of Metabliss, swooning and begging him to save the world?

"Well...this is awkward."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 BlackPowerGrid Bliss Addresses World Problems, because She is being Ironic (Entrance thread to the Arc) - Page 2 Tek4feb1535c634a9611551
Shadowraith - Victoria - Lucius Deitrich

Shadowraith's Gear- Deitrich's gear
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top