The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Akuma I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Akuma I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Akuma I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Akuma I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Akuma I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Akuma I_vote_lcapAkuma I_voting_barAkuma I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Akuma

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akuma Empty Akuma

Post by Akuma June 5th 2012, 9:54 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Akuma
Title:The Reaper , Aku, Akuma
Alignment: Neutral
Race:unknown
Hair:Black
Eyes: His eyes are white and have no pupils.
Height: 5'9"
Weight:110

Costume Description/Image:

Akuma Akuma2-1

He carries Kunai knives, The talking Demon Blade "Zerret" and weres a rubber ninja suit.

Personality: Split

Zerret- Zerret Is the "Devouring Demon" his very nature is to consume all forms of Rei-Ki. he only appears when the Balance of Yin and Yang have been tipped. he will not stop until nothing upon the earth is moving. Heis a soul thirsty Demon who is hell bent on devouring the universe. he has no compassion and enjoys the suffering of others. Blood curtailing screams are like symphonies to him. he loves the taste of blood. He is the embodiment of relentless rage and bloodlust.

Tsunaku- is a quiet loner who, when not on an assassination mission is ether meditating or training. He is socially awkward and and always He has no recollection of were he comes from he doesn't even know what he is, only what he sees in his dreams and he's not even sure if he can trust them.he trust no one, loves no one, hates no one, he IS no one. honors nothing but the contract. He is truly a lost soul.

History: Tsunaku was an orphan in a world separate from this one. In his world man lived harmoniously with nature. Rather then cut a tree down they would carve a part of it out for they're home. In exchange for the shelter they would protect and nurture it. This was done out of mutual respect for the gifts life gave to them as well as to not incur the wrath of the gods and demons who walked among them.

No one is quite sure where he came from, only that he was found on the steps of the conclave by a caretaker and had strange blue markings on his skin and he lacked pupils. This would later become the bane of his existence. After being divined over by the sage Erai Hito, he was sent to the guardian sect of the conclave for rigorous training. Though the boy was rather fragile looking no one question the sage for his decisions were made on a higher plane foreign to them. It was here he was given his name Hogosha "Gaurdian". Hogosha was not the smartest student in the class and was often picked on for it. It wasn't that he was mentally challenged, but that the studies were not of interest to him, however were his intelligence lacked, his wits and prowess on the battlefield more then made up for it. Despite his fragile stature Hogosha seemed to have this inner strength that just emanated from him in-fact he was known for being able to unleash a devastating punch from his right hand. This only further alienated him.

Hogosha was an outcast, feared by some and hated by many, his only one true friend was Princesses Monomi who he wasn't even allowed to speak to out of respect. She, did not care. Monomi was a young and beautiful girl who was like a caged song bird. She had snuck out off the inner palace many times to go off with hogosha on little adventure into the deep woods. the two were infatuated with each other, so much so that every time she touched him his markings would instantly glow brighter. she was the only one who didn't mind that he glowed. infact she found it cute. There relationship however would become none existent when Monomi's brother name Hayato would find them. Hayato was not fond of Hogosha in the least. some would even say he hated him, and when he found the two together it only made things worse. A fight instantly broke out between the two and went on until the sun rose. the two were evenly matched until the sounds of the morning choir echoed through the halls of the forest sending a soothing sensation straight to there souls. They were calmed and Hayato took his sister back to the conclave were he would tell his father that Hogosha lured Hayato into the forest. After a plea from the Sage to spare his life Hogosha was banished from the conclave and the guardians. He was stripped of his name were he would take on a new name Tsunaku.

Tsunaku spent decades living in the woods, training from sun up to sun down. learning the ways of nature and survivelism. During those years he met many different Demons and gods. some fun and delightful others strange and annoying, but rumor began to spread that one demon in particular had been planning to do something horrible to the royal family He felt humans should bow to the spirits him especially Him . That Demons name was Zerret and through further investigation he had planned to do it at the annual Rose ceremony, where all the Guardian would come together to compete for the right to present the golden rose to the princes of Aleria in front of the entire world, Tsunaku's heart sank as he remembered Monomi. He knew that he had to be the one to save her.

He made his way to the conclave where he would meet with the guardians as they tried to fend of the demon but try as they might they were no match for it as it swallowed the king and queen whole and just as it made way towards monomi, Hayato skidded in front of her his holy blade drawn. the two began to trade blows. Every time Zerret touched the holy blade it felt searing pain and let out a roar. he smashed the side of the wall causing the building to collapse on Hayato leaving only his sword hand protruding from the rubble. Tsunaku, finally making it there arriving to the aid of the princess snatch the the blade from Hayato's hand and with all his might lunged at the demon and split him down the middle. Suddenly, Tsunaku felt a heavy pressure on all sides of his head, as if it were inside the jaws of a beast, squeezing the consciousness out of him till he passed out. As Zerret began to fade away his laughter echoed throughout the land as a vortex appeared, sucking in Monomi and Zerret into it.

Powers:

Demon Link
Tsunaku is able to channel the Rei-Ki of the Demon Zerret For various effects. His Link to the Demon is a mutual existence. Tsunaku can use some of Zerrets power and in return Tsunaku must feed him Energy. He does not feed him Energy for others Zerret insatiable hunger will be Turned on Tsunaku and begin to drain him off his own energy. Also He must be careful how he uses his ability because if he pushes two far that will give the demon a chance to take over.

Healing (EP4)- Tsunaku Can use hIs Rei-Ki to heal his wounds

Demon Fist(EP1)- Tsunaku Can Channel Zerrets Rei-Ki to increase strength Be adding his Current Ep Level to his Strength. ( the effect last on post)

Demon Blade (EP1)"Zerret"- The Demon Zerret has been Transformed into a supernatural Katana. It eats energy to sustain its self, it feasts by touching the Black blade to source of energy or by claiming someones life. (though he would prefer to kill them as there souls are much sweeter and powerful.) Note* The EP level determine how much energy is Drain. 0 being none 7 being the all of it.

Physical
Trained Warrior-Tsunaku has obtained Highly superhuman speed and fighting Skills And overall Reflexes from the training in his home world.

Akuma DN

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 1
SPD: 6
END: 2
INT:2
EP: 5
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Crimsond Red and Blue

Character Image/Description: If description please be very detailed on it.
Akuma Loss_of_humanity_by_yume_ninja
Its a rarity if Tsunaku Takes off his suit in the presence of others.

Roleplay Sample:
I loud ringing squeeled in Tsunaku's ears. As he opened his eyes his vision was blurred out extremely out of focus, his surroundings blurred with the darkness of night.

"Good morning Sunshine hehehehhh" A voice echoed. He began to stand up his body wobbling as he tried to steady himself. as his vision began to stableize he say to white orbs of light speeding his way as a loud ruble came towards him. As Tsunaku pushed himself out of its way he noticed to the two stinging eyes were attactched to a large Rectagular figure. " what strangle Devil is this?" He asked watching it skid to a halt.
" I assure you that is no devil Haheheh" Tsunaku whipped his head around to find the origin of the voice but there was no one.
he drew his sword and got it to stance. The Black blades red veins were pulsating faster and faster as he inched toward the large beast. "Are you a demon?" he called out.
"No but if you ask ma' wife she'd tell ya other wise" as strange voice replied out of the darkness. The rumbling of the large figure stopped and its eyes turned off. Then a short man wearing a checkers garments and pants hopped out of the of its head.
"you ota' be more careful were playn in traffic. yer' liable to get hit. Names Jeb E. Diah, heheh ya like that? band it up myself." the man stemped closer to Tsunaku and then made a strange face. "Don't you think its a little early to be dress up for hollowed?"
Tsunaku did not awnser he just scanned the man from head to to, He looks like be but he speaks strangely, his words do not make make sense.
"Quite type i see. well were ya headn soldier?"
" Headn' soldier?"
" Yah were ya goin to."
"......Home."
" and which was is that?" Tsunaku looked down the ends of both streets and then up to the sky.
" I do not know"
"sounds like you got a bad case of the amnesures.'" Jeb said taking of his head gear to scratch his he'd with the it. "well i better go on an take ya to the next city before somebody comes and rapes ya. he chuckled heading back to the large figure. "come on hope in." Tsunaku was hesitant as he inched towards it .
"Jesus mary and jo...come boy we aint got all day. what? you aint never seen a big rig before?"
"Big....Rig..?
"look buddy i don't know what you been sippn on but whatever it is ill have some cuz you must be more messed up then two pigs in a blanket. now woulda hope on in so i can take you home."
"Yes take me home" Tsunaku said sheathing his blade hopping into the big rig.
" sorry i did seem to catch your name"
"my name?"
"yes boy your name, whatcher mamma calls you when you get caught eatn' her pie"
"I do not have a mother"
"Awkwaaaard, you really are a said case huh?"
"my name is Tsunaku"
"sue-knock-you, how bout i just call ya susan or sue for short?" Jeb chuckled starting the Rig.
"call me Aku"
"Oooo thats a scary one, ok Aku, put yer seatbelt on so i don't get no fine or nothing cuz i don't got any cash on you seems how your a bum and all."
"Cash? Bum?"
"yikes, what am i gonna do with you brother. " Jeb shook his head as he's he pulled off down the road.
"Awww you made a new friend, how cute" Aku's eyes darted to the his reflection in the mirror but what he saw were not his eyes but the eyes of a beast.

Last edited by Akuma on June 9th 2012, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Akuma Akuma2-1
Akuma
Akuma

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Akuma Empty Re: Akuma

Post by Akuma June 9th 2012, 7:24 pm

Done

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Akuma Akuma2-1
Akuma
Akuma

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 4th 2012, 3:51 pm

Akuma wrote:Demon Fist(EP1)- Tsunaku Can Channel Zerrets Rei-Ki to increase strength Be adding his Current Ep Level to his Strength. ( the effect last on post)

Adding 1 PP to your strength I suppose, is fine. But if you mean he'd be adding 5 EP, that's a big fat no.

Akuma wrote:Demon Blade (EP1)"Zerret"- The Demon Zerret has been Transformed into a supernatural Katana. It eats energy to sustain its self, it feasts by touching the Black blade to source of energy or by claiming someones life. (though he would prefer to kill them as there souls are much sweeter and powerful.) Note* The EP level determine how much energy is Drain. 0 being none 7 being the all of it.

The only thing that concerns me about this power is that it comes off like you'd be killing other player's characters. That's a big no no. You cannot kill other characters without permission from them, or if you're asked to kill the character.

-My DeviantArt-
Akuma JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top